"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Lul.. Women Want Men with Vision, Power, and Money

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
The Josh Altman looking mfer above is correct about grabbing them by the pus during making out. That bold move usually separates you from the men and the boys. Many will not temp it. When I make out with a woman, and I am attracted to her, I also grab them by the pus when it's all hot and wild. Caress their t!ts too. It drives them crazy. Highly recommend all try it.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The Josh Altman looking mfer above is correct about grabbing them by the pus during making out. That bold move usually separates you from the men and the boys. Many will not temp it. When I make out with a woman, and I am attracted to her, I also grab them by the pus when it's all hot and wild. Caress their t!ts too. It drives them crazy. Highly recommend all try it.
Grabbing their hand and putting it directly on your c0ck drives them crazy too...as does pulling their hair while making out so that her head is sideways while you are kissing...straight dominant move that soaks their panties.

I've had many women tell me the next day or on the next date how they couldn't get that hair pull out of their mind and they kept thinking about it over and over again.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Grabbing their hand and putting it directly on your c0ck drives them crazy too...as does pulling their hair while making out so that her head is sideways while you are kissing...straight dominant move that soaks their panties.

I've had many women tell me the next day or on the next date how they couldn't get that hair pull out of their mind and they kept thinking about it over and over again.
Yea, I’ve done to c0ck move too. The hair pulling, hit or miss. I like to do it too them, but I’ve actually been yelled at when pulling their hair; so I usually grab and squeeze their a-s-s cheeks hard and they seem to like that.

I wonder if President Trump can now have a move named after him. You know, I did a Trump to her.. Also known as grabbing her by the pus..
 
Top