"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

LR: Liftoff of the shuttel

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I decided to go out for the evening. Booked a hotel near a casino so I could drink. Wanted to go to a club on a slow night.

The club was totally dead. Just chatted with bartender chick.

Bartender: Do you want Bacardi and coke? I think I’ve seen you here before, and that’s what you drink.

Mike: yes absolutely.

Bartender: You like clear Bacardi?

Mike: yes not the spicy stuff

Bartender: I laugh when people complain about $6 for a water. I don’t make the rules lol. Like they’ve never been to a club before.

Mike: Exactly. Cheap bastards worried about $6 lol

Bartender: Exactly lol. Have they actually been to NYC or Vegas? Then they’d know how it works.

<Two drinks and more chatting. Only a few couples came in. Time to move on.>

Mike: I’m all set. Have a good night.
Bartender: You too.

I called the hotel for the shuttle to pick me up. They had one coming to pick up other guests. I grab a seat on the shuttle. Two blondes (maybe 30-ish yo) with glasses sit next to me.

HBGlasses#1 (HBG1): <slides next to me>.

HBG1: I’m gonna sit next to you. Is that ok?

Mike: yeah it’s cool.

HBG1: We’re in town from <other state>

Mike: so what brings you out here?

HBG1: Conference.

HBG1: How old are you?

Mike: Take a guess.

HBG1: Umm 29?

Mike: <damn not gonna argue with that lol>

Mike: Wow you’re good.

<Shuttle pulls up at hotel. The two girls step outside to smoke>

Mike: <Mike, keep talking to them you nerdy awkward F lol>

HBG2: What do you do Mike?

Mike: Engineer

HBG2: Damn we like smart guys

Mike: I like brainy women, WITH GLASSES

HBG1: I teach math. Does Mike have a lighter?

Mike: No, no lighter.

HBG1: Why do you like glasses?

Mike: The whole naughty teacher thing. Do you wear plaid too?

HBG1+2: Haha

HBG2: Do they have food at this hotel?

Mike: yeah but not this late.

HBG1: I have some almonds in my room.

Mike: <F the almonds. I would like some tuna lol>

Mike: <To HBG2>. At least your friend eats healthy.

HBG2: Yeah she does, but smokes too much

Mike: <To HBG1> We should hang out. I’m gonna go watch some tv.

HBG1: Sounds good. I like tv!!! <Shoves me playfully>

HBG2: You two have fun. I gotta go.

Got up to my room with HBG1.

HBG1: We’re definitely NOT turning the tv on lol.

Mike: Absolutely not. It’s way past your bedtime lol.

<Clothes come off. You know the rest.>

HBG1: You’re the coolest guy I ever DIDN’T watch tv with lol. And you made me kum hard lol.

HBG1: I also like girls.

Mike: Did umm you and HBG2?

HBG1: Yeah the other night.

<Long random pillow talk>

<She left a few hours later>

<Six month dry spell erased>
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I think you mean shuttle but nice work of recognizing and striking when the iron is hot!
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think you mean shuttle but nice work of recognizing and striking when the iron is hot!
Understood. I misspelled it on purpose.

Yeah when they stopped for a smoke, I could have EASILY dropped the ball, let the conversation die out, and gotten, “It was nice meeting you Mike. We’re tired. We’re gonna go now.”

I had to give myself a quiet mental “spanking/scolding” to stay on my game.

But thanks man. Knew you’d appreciate this!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Well done mike, this thread makes me wanna hit on some chicks next weekend
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
At first glance, it might seem like going to the club was a waste. Quite the opposite really. The hot bartender actually helped me “warm up.” I’m glad she joked around with me. Got me in the right mood for later. Chatting with staff is so important.

I purposely went on a slow night because I was “rusty” and wanted a quiet, laid back environment to practice. Everything worked out great in an unexpected sort of way.
 
Last edited:
Top