“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girlfriend not as hot on sex.

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
A few times she has denied me

Last night she was texting me horny **** and tells me I better not *** that she will make me *** later, she then never mentions it again and she doesn’t message me back for 4 hours.

How can I assure this doesn’t happen again.

Right now I’m just being subdued wifh her, not
Much affection, she is very sexual but I don’t want to be rejected again.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Should I call her out on it? Then go cold till she tries to get some or deny her next time
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Start fcking other women and checking out other women in front of her. She'll soon change her tone.
So don’t even say a word act unphased, I told her I found some old pics of me she begged to see of course one was with a hot chick who was thinner than her :) that can’t hurt
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Should I stop bringing up sex period, I called her out the night it happened and been pretty cold since then not giving her emotions
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Are there other guys in the picture? She might be going with the flavor of the day.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
Don't bring it up again. If this lasts anything longer than a few days or a week, something's up; another guy in the background, or she may just be losing interest generally. It happens, and sex is usually the first thing to suffer.

I had one ex who didn't like period sex, but that never lasted longer than a few days. Another used to withhold for anything up to a couple of weeks, but had untold issues going down. Other than those, I generally don't date girls who have low sex drive or are obstructive. As we say, if she's suddenly turned off for longer than a few days, there's something going on.
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Don't bring it up again. If this lasts anything longer than a few days or a week, something's up; another guy in the background, or she may just be losing interest generally. It happens, and sex is usually the first thing to suffer.

I had one ex who didn't like period sex, but that never lasted longer than a few days. Another used to withhold for anything up to a couple of weeks, but had untold issues going down. Other than those, I generally don't date girls who have low sex drive or are obstructive. As we say, if she's suddenly turned off for longer than a few days, there's something going on.

She was receptive all day when I was texting but then just kind of just stopped, I just don
Don't bring it up again. If this lasts anything longer than a few days or a week, something's up; another guy in the background, or she may just be losing interest generally. It happens, and sex is usually the first thing to suffer.

I had one ex who didn't like period sex, but that never lasted longer than a few days. Another used to withhold for anything up to a couple of weeks, but had untold issues going down. Other than those, I generally don't date girls who have low sex drive or are obstructive. As we say, if she's suddenly turned off for longer than a few days, there's something going on.

Does it make sense to back off in general for awhile, right now I’m being more cold towards her
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Don't bring it up again. If this lasts anything longer than a few days or a week, something's up; another guy in the background, or she may just be losing interest generally. It happens, and sex is usually the first thing to suffer.

I had one ex who didn't like period sex, but that never lasted longer than a few days. Another used to withhold for anything up to a couple of weeks, but had untold issues going down. Other than those, I generally don't date girls who have low sex drive or are obstructive. As we say, if she's suddenly turned off for longer than a few days, there's something going on.
Tough to not bring up if you're in any sort of a serious relationship though. If you're married or have kids, you essentially can get locked out by someone, unless of course you're willing to go out and cheat. That has it's own perils though, as if you get busted, that's going to end even worse than if you had simply walked out. I think this should have some bearing in family court, I think that would cool down as far as women initiating divorce way more often than men.

If you're not in a serious relationship or marriage? I'd let it sit for a little bit, but if it doesn't clear up in a hurry on it's own, I'm walking. I'm not going to fight with her, nag her or anything else. I may bring it up once or twice as a statement to let her know I'm aware and she should know I'm aware but no more than that. We get to the point where I want to bring it up a third time? I'm out and she's gone.
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Tough to not bring up if you're in any sort of a serious relationship though. If you're married or have kids, you essentially can get locked out by someone, unless of course you're willing to go out and cheat. That has it's own perils though, as if you get busted, that's going to end even worse than if you had simply walked out. I think this should have some bearing in family court, I think that would cool down as far as women initiating divorce way more often than men.

If you're not in a serious relationship or marriage? I'd let it sit for a little bit, but if it doesn't clear up in a hurry on it's own, I'm walking. I'm not going to fight with her, nag her or anything else. I may bring it up once or twice as a statement to let her know I'm aware and she should know I'm aware but no more than that. We get to the point where I want to bring it up a third time? I'm out and she's gone.
It’s been 11 months so quite awhile

I’ve basically gone cold, I’m not putting in any effort
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Should I call her out on it?
I'm not going to fight with her, nag her or anything else. I may bring it up once or twice as a statement to let her know I'm aware and she should know I'm aware but no more than that.
You can not negotiate desire. Lack of desire is a bad sign and you should covertly put in place some methods to increase it. Start going out with friends, flirting with other women, get some new clothes, hit the gym more. It's much harder to desire something you already have and so that desire must come from a subconscious feeling that you could lose that thing. This is why dutiful beta men are victims of dead bedrooms. But any attempt to negotiate sex will at best result in obligation sex and never genuine sexual interest. Maintaining a relationship requires genuine sexual interest.

It’s been 11 months so quite awhile
11 months?! Do you guys live together? That's unacceptable in a relationship. But keeping score isn't as important as constant upkeep of desire and dread. Even putting in no effort isn't necessarily enough because if you cave again at the first chance you get then the frame just resets to oh he's still just there. At 11 months I'd be cutting your losses and finding a new woman.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
She was receptive all day when I was texting but then just kind of just stopped, I just don



Does it make sense to back off in general for awhile, right now I’m being more cold towards her
She is obviously acting out of the ordinary for you to bring it up. Don't be cold, because that's just butt hurt. Make yourself unavailable.

Escalate physically, not verbally. Try a couple more times, and if she continues to reject, have the 'this isn't working for me anymore' chat. Don't cause a scene or make a song and dance about it. Just go on your way.

Nowadays, whenever there's something up, I just distance myself immediately, if it's semi-serious relationahip anyway. I don't have time for being messed around.

Trust your gut instinct. If you think there is something weird going on, there almost certainly is.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
MonkeyKing

I don’t think there’s something weird I just think she feels too secure and sometimes she has ****ty behavior, taking awhile to text back, feel taking for granted, hot and cold
 
R

Ranger

Guest
The next day she was trying to be all cute and I just was pretty non chalant about it all
Dismiss her. And mean it. Make sure she gets it. No anger. No emotion. As if she’s a shrub on the street. Think of her like a street slut trying to proposition you.
 

Jay25

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Dismiss her. And mean it. Make sure she gets it. No anger. No emotion. As if she’s a shrub on the street. Think of her like a street slut trying to proposition you.

How long do I keep it up for
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top