Misterchaos
Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2018
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 69
- Age
- 35
Wow...
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I'm going to be frank, you came off as weird plan and simple. If someone does not seem interested, don't continue to text them and try to put them in a position where they have it explain why they are not interested. All that does is justify and confirm in their mind why they are not interested.Sorry I didn't even realize you were a female. I gotta admit when I'm wrong so I'll do that now, my apologies. So I'll update on this situation which basically went to shvt lol I'm just really trying to figure this scenario out as I've had similar experiences with girls in the past. Was she really not interested at all or was this some kind of game? A lot of times if a girl isn't interested they just ghost or will tell you via text or something. In this scenario I felt we had a good date and she even said in her texts to me she thought we hit it off. But she definitely became distant after we met. In hindsight its obvious to think I should have been more direct in just asking her out again
So now I'll admit I went AFC butt hurt on her lol After that last text I posted above where she was trying to tell me what I was supposed to text her in ways of an apology I ended up texting her like 7 hours later at night not even acknowledging what she said. This was in the evening close to 9pm
Me: You free to talk in an hour?
Well she didn't respond at all... a few hours later I saw she was active on her Facebook messenger so I sent her a message there
Me: Peace lol
2 minutes later on Facebook messenger
Her: Peace?
I then send a follow up text to her phone saying something about her medical condition causing her to play games (low blow I know)
So I ended up going to bed and then i see 3 text responses on my phone close to 1am in the morning from her
Her: Yeah!
Her: And if by chance I don't answer I'm picking up the dog from my parents
Her: What?
So basically what I think is she tried to make it like she responded to my texts earlier and they just came in later... but I'm not buying it... I think she was trying to save face
I responded later that day with "What do you mean what" and she didn't respond back. That night I sent her a final text 'you're an idiot"
So that was the end of that. So again I'm just trying to figure out what the deal here was... Like I said I thought our first meeting went well and we kissed and everything but she seemed to be coy afterwards. While I agree a lot of girls with high IL like the fat chick I made out with who texted me randomly throughout the week will reach out is it normal for hotter girls to play coy like this? I mean isn't this what they call a shvt test? If so I sadly have not figured out how to pass these yet.
She was probably trying to get something from you the entire time.so I recently found out this girl has had a boyfriend the whole time.. lol
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
How does this work?I started talking to this girl on Facebook just from randomly messaging her. We traded a few messages back and forth
So I end up meeting this girl on Tuesday at a cafe/restaurant.
I thought this was possible at first but she never mentioned anything about it and I genuinely have good phone game so I know I got her IL up. I think she had buyers remorse or some bs who knows. I messaged like a few weeks ago and I said I'd call her from my new # but I haven't. Her responses were major delayed anyway so her IL is low and I saw her boyfriend's page who she had the whole time (I called her out about this jokingly afterwards and I think that might have further pushed her away). Anyway I might call her out of the blue or text her one day. I'll log the results here.She was probably trying to get something from you the entire time.
Did you promise her anything? I see in one of the posts you mentioned something about a business idea?
Its not easy and most are cynical you are right. I happen to have a lot of female friends on mine so sometimes that helps. But its still difficult man... I probably bat 300 as far as getting responses and those that respond I can get about 1/3 of them interested. Its a numbers game just like the whole game is itself.How does this work?
What did you write to her exactly? I want to try it for myself.
I always assume girls think it's weird to get messages from randoms on facebook.
I've tried a few times but always blocked or iignored.
I can't believe you managed to actually meet up with a random girl on facebook. I'm jelly
There's so so many STUNNING girls who live near me who I see on facebook. I'm tempted to start trying my luck againand messageing random young beauties!
So in for tips!
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.