mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Imagine a guy friend wasting your time (life) like that.She's an absolute bull****ter
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Imagine a guy friend wasting your time (life) like that.She's an absolute bull****ter
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You would've been in the right to cheat on her all of those years and make her less than a priority.She sounds so much like my ex-ex-gf who strung me along for so long (years wasted with the on again off again BS). In hindsight, I should've just used her as a FWB because she certainly was using me as such. Towards the end I tried but I was having trouble getting emotionally detached because of all the lies she would feed me to my face, in bed etc but her actions spoke otherwise. If I mentioned anything she would turn it around on me and say I was being distant etc.
I did date other women but I told her that I was because she would pull back or say she needed the space, without a timeline so after a couple of those I said to myself screw that I'm not sitting around for no good reason. It didn't phase her much though, she would still lie and say I was the last person who touched her because she can't imagine being intimate with anyone else..bull...sh1t! I remember once she asked if I was serious with anyone else. That one time, I told her something like 'well so far it's only gotten to kissing...nothing beyond that' and she very calmly but quickly said 'whatever you do on your dates is your business...' I remember being shocked that she would be non-nonchalant about it and in a way saying even if I was fvking other women she doesn't care. My reaction would be the totally opposite but see she would make an effort to tell me she wasn't being intimate with anyone else. So manipulative. She was the best woman in bed I've ever had though, she would let me do anything and egg me on even more. Knowing I'll likely never find another one like her is the worst part. Or may be the worst part was that for almost 6+yrs I thought she was the one for me...LOL...what an idiot I was.You would've been in the right to cheat on her all of those years and make her less than a priority.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Did you find out how her escapades went down?I did date other women but I told her that I was because she would pull back or say she needed the space, without a timeline so after a couple of those I said to myself screw that I'm not sitting around for no good reason. It didn't phase her much though, she would still lie and say I was the last person who touched her because she can't imagine being intimate with anyone else..bull...sh1t! I remember once she asked if I was serious with anyone else. That one time, I told her something like 'well so far it's only gotten to kissing...nothing beyond that' and she very calmly but quickly said 'whatever you do on your dates is your business...' I remember being shocked that she would be non-nonchalant about it and in a way saying even if I was fvking other women she doesn't care. My reaction would be the totally opposite but see she would make an effort to tell me she wasn't being intimate with anyone else. So manipulative. She was the best woman in bed I've ever had though, she would let me do anything and egg me on even more. Knowing I'll likely never find another one like her is the worst part. Or may be the worst part was that for almost 6+yrs I thought she was the one for me...LOL...what an idiot I was.
She kept going back to her ex, first time romantically, after that supposedly as friends but after posting here on SS I realized it was all lies, tough pill to swallow. My first thread on SS was about her and I.Did you find out how her escapades went down?
And you can get a better woman in bed. You can build one.
Was she fvcking others?She kept going back to her ex, first time romantically, after that supposedly as friends but after posting here on SS I realized it was all lies, tough pill to swallow. My first thread on SS was about her and I.
What still baffles me is that I'm far better looking than that guy (from what I've heard, he's short, balding, chunky) and after romantically getting involved with him and coming back to me she said she realized he can only be her friend as she's just not attracted to him romantically "he's not my type". Also, she said she's never been able to express herself in bed like she can with me. You can read about it here https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/thoughts-on-my-situation.249464 if you want to so we don't hijack this thread. I was simply relating to OP's situation.
I tried with the last woman (whom I'm meeting this week too lol) but she was/is too 'old school' and just wasn't comfortable with certain things. They were too dirty for her "nice girls don't do that".And you can get a better woman in bed. You can build one.
I have no way of knowing. She still maintains that she's never cheated on me and hasn't been intimate with others...but who knows what her definition of cheating is. I just know that her actions say she's not willing to put in the same or more effort into our relationship than me and that's all the clue I need.Was she fvcking others?
It sounds like you were getting good sex though. Other men would've been completely cucked.I tried with the last woman (whom I'm meeting this week too lol) but she was/is too 'old school' and just wasn't comfortable with certain things. They were too dirty for her "nice girls don't do that".
I have no way of knowing. She still maintains that she's never cheated on me and hasn't been intimate with others...but who knows what her definition of cheating is. I just know that her actions say she's not willing to put in the same or more effort into our relationship than me and that's all the clue I need.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Spoken like a true incel.When this is over, you will realize that peace of mind and single is so much better than confusion, drama, pananoia, and daily gut-punches of a relationship with a self absorbed, manipulative emotional terrorist.
Good job !The nice thing now is is that I’m giving less and less of a fu<k.
If she comes back, she will be completely under my thumb, on my terms.
If not, she’s welcome to leave.
I bought 4 pairs of fresh af shoes today. Will tear up the town at the next opportunity.
Dude. I need fresh kicks. I smell confidence.The nice thing now is is that I’m giving less and less of a fu<k.
If she comes back, she will be completely under my thumb, on my terms.
If not, she’s welcome to leave.
I bought 4 pairs of fresh af shoes today. Will tear up the town at the next opportunity.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The kind of fantasy only you dream of having.What kind of Fantasyland do you live in? We are talking about people who are in relationships having sex that need to understand that it's okay to go without for a while.
Dream on in your incel fantasies, I'm sure it's good lmaoNo, it isn't real for you lol
This whole thread is about exploring the possibility that she cheated on you, and it's a valid 'investigation'... But that's been discussed enough by now, so let's start exploring the possibility that this whole situation is the result of that hurtful comment you made (and the background of it).My girlfriend of 2.5 months (although been seeing her for 5 months... she asked me to be exclusive) went to her hometown for 3 weeks (before she got a new job), and (very suddenly) stopped initiating contact or showing interest (I initiated contact much more than her during the trip, although I’ve by no means been suffocating, and I mostly stopped initiating when I noticed she wasn’t). I actually visited her in the middle of this trip, and while initially she was glad to see me, I sensed that she got distant and was pulling away while I was there with her. I think it had to do with a hurtful comment I told her that was condescending and pissed her off, and overall weak behaviors that arose from my dependent situation (I was in her world, when usually she is in mine).
I work at a better company than her, in a similar type of job. Before she took her job, when giving her advice, I was trying to problem-solve, but I came across as very condescending and unempathetic (my advice was based on my experience, but I have better work experience than she does which makes me a more attractive candidate)This whole thread is about exploring the possibility that she cheated on you, and it's a valid 'investigation'... But that's been discussed enough by now, so let's start exploring the possibility that this whole situation is the result of that hurtful comment you made (and the background of it).
Tell us more about that... What did you say exactly? And what series of events caused you to eventually make that comment to her?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.