"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Situational Neediness - GF became distant after going out of town - Going No Contact a good idea?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Welcome to SS.

Plenty of advices here. Some might hit below the belt while others are more gentle but everyone means well.

And if the majority are saying basically the same thing, as hard as it might be; you better believe that's the likely outcome.

In every adversity there's always an opportunity, in your case, I'll take this as an opportunity to learn and then grow into the man you are meant to be. A great man.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
235
Reaction score
104
Yeah it’s like wait out
Welcome to SS.

Plenty of advices here. Some might hit below the belt while others are more gentle but everyone means well.

And if the majority are saying basically the same thing, as hard as it might be; you better believe that's the likely outcome.

In every adversity there's always an opportunity, in your case, I'll take this as an opportunity to learn and then grow into the man you are meant to be. A great man.
Yeah plus I’ll get over it super fast
 

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
235
Reaction score
104
Aight boys, so I’ve received my advice.

Appreciate all the kind replies, and the insulting ones.

Now that I’ve got the opinions, it’s time for me to focus on my life outside of this relationship.

If any interesting developments happen, will you posted.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Oh come to think abt it, just be careful abt the new age ideology, some followers of hypergamy hv progressed or regressed(dependent on ur outlook) into mgtow and took it a step further into incel-hood.

Looking for a male replacement might even be considered progressive to some and might even be an attractive alternative.

Reminds me of the story I recently read about a goat being raped to death by 8 men, wonder what drove them towards it. Link below;

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...ng-rape-stolen-pregnant-goat-death-India.html
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Actually, your ideology is new age. Get butthurt at any negativity and choose positive beliefs.
Positivety isn't being but hurt at negative feedback. It's choosing to choose a predominantly positive outlook and making corrections with the negative feedback. Whereas negative people get stuck in a loop pity partying or playing crabs in a barrel, positive people continually strive to improve.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So we do spend way too much time here worrying about what women think and why they do what they do.

It's somewhat necessary due to the changes in what's going on in society.

But staying stuck on it and make it a dominant thought is feminine.

Men simply need to put their needs at a priority and avoid being jerked around or used. It's very possible when you understand what's going on..
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Look at the context of the thread. The guy denies hypergamy for crying out loud and is whining that we believe in it
He was saying focusing on it is a losing proposition. Fvck. It is what it is. To blame it Everytime something doesn't go your way is weak.

When we look at all the parameters it can look pretty ****ty. We have to rise above it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
He was saying focusing on it is a losing proposition. Fvck. It is what it is. To blame it Everytime something doesn't go your way is weak.

When we look at all the parameters it can look pretty ****ty. We have to rise above it.
Man... Fvck those bytches. Lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
He was saying focusing on it is a losing proposition. Fvck. It is what it is. To blame it Everytime something doesn't go your way is weak.

When we look at all the parameters it can look pretty ****ty. We have to rise above it.
Clever.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As opposed 2 you who whines that he has no holding power, I must be a God.
Your far AHEAD of the hoez. Well ahead in a good spot. When we worry too much about what they think why they do this or do that we are behind.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Your far AHEAD of the hoez. Well ahead in a good spot. When we worry too much about what they think why they do this or do that we are behind.
Which is why I keep saying, don't hv a victim mentality, it's a vicious circle people keep themselves in.

But many can't see this.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Which is why I keep saying, don't hv a victim mentality, it's a vicious circle people keep themselves in.

But many can't see this.
I heard what you were saying. We have to be aware of this mentality and avoid it. It's very possible for a man to get far ahead of hoez. Stay true to his priorities and his purpose.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Delusional men in particular, poor kids
How's spaz delusional. Victim mindset in any aspect is weakness. It's also unattractive. It also kills confidence.

Spaz is well out ahead of hoez, it's not impossible. Hoez have a like mindset, similar motives and they are very confused!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
One of the tenants if being ahead of hoez is focusing on getting your shyt together and staying on purpose. When your ahead of them is when the magic happens.
 

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
235
Reaction score
104
Update: she just texted me again asking why I hadn’t called.

I tried calling her and she said she said she couldn’t take it.

I asked her if she was afraid I didn’t miss her. She pointed out that I haven’t once called her and told her I missed her. I told her I couldn’t read minds, and that there was no way of knowing whether she wanted that or if she wanted space. I told her that sending clear signals is more effective than tests, and that I’m not a fan of games.

She said I was being ridiculous, and I agreed/amplified the ridiculous part and told her I stood by what I said. But that I could talk when she’s free.

Think she’s at a bar rn with co-workers. Maybe could’ve handled it better but at least I didn’t supplicate or chase.

I’m not gonna chase her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top