Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIFA "guides" television networks to greatly reduce the times they show beautiful women in stands...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the thing I noticed is that when the cameras pan to the stands, they immediately cut away when the people notice or start to notice they are on TV. It's really struck me as contrived and silly. It's not a documentary, its a sporting event. People are excited to be there cheering for their team. Good lord.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss the days where women would flash their breasts on TV at sport events lol.

However, I will agree that zooming on people can be quite annoying and "kill" the collective crowd energy portrait on TV.

Seriously, good looking or not if camera notice you that's good for you lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson got her start by being picked out by a cameraman at a hockey game in Canada.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I like it. I got tired of every crowd shot being some bimbo who knew nothing of what was going on on the pitch. If I wanna see a girl flash her titties, I'd just go to a strip club.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.milannews.it/news/mondiali-fifano-riprese-tv-belle-donne-301168

For those who don't know Italian, this is the reason I didn;t see so many pretty girls on TV in this World Cup...apparently, FIFA says it's sexist to show beautiful women in the stands...is there any type of institution left clean of this bunch of bullsh1t?
We combat the following by no buying said products and the refusal to allocate resources.

You end this cuckfest by cutting them off from your resources. Hit them where it hurts. Check out