Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally ruined my life as it seems...

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chlamydia and Gonnoroe were negative. Iam still being tested for micro- and ureaplasm.

Also the dermatologist (dr for skin) took a sample of the sore on my ballz and checks it
for siphilis.

If siphilis is negative hiv most likely is too.
I will take both blood tests in a few weeks.

So on friday i will know more.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Chlamydia and Gonnoroe were negative. Iam still being tested for micro- and ureaplasm.

Also the dermatologist (dr for skin) took a sample of the sore on my ballz and checks it
for siphilis.

If siphilis is negative hiv most likely is too.
I will take both blood tests in a few weeks.

So on friday i will know more.
nah your life is not the worst, @RichardTheFrog lived to age of 30 with parents with an exception of 5 years in prison.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? Elaborate please.

Yeah there are many worse lives. I will enjoy mine much more now. That’s a day to day
challenge for me. I used to dream about lambos now I will dream about that nice
hot coffee in the morning and that beautiful
sunset. I hope I can rewire my brain to happiness.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now I will dream about that nice
That’s very profound. This experience will teach you to truly appreciate what you have in life. You’ll be fine man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf? Elaborate please.

Yeah there are many worse lives. I will enjoy mine much more now. That’s a day to day
challenge for me. I used to dream about lambos now I will dream about that nice
Good 4 you.

You'll be just fine.

Calm down.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo guys,

First day Iam feeling fine today. Yesterday penis burn was so ****ing intense I almost wanted to crash my car into a tree. Then my girlfriend told me to pick her up at her doc cuz she’s going for an std test. The docy I took for 10 days didn’t do ****. I let my dad
drive me to the hospital. Waited 4 hours. At 2 Am a cool young dr gave
me a antibiotics one shot as in infusion and 8 tablets I had to take oral.

Today the penis burn is almost gone *knock on wood*. What a ****ing relief. I don’t wish that on anybody.

I wonder what caused it. Doxy resistant chlamydia? But why did I feel the burn after 3 days? I just hope it wasn’t ****ing siphilis.
Next week the results for siphilis come back.
If the test result is negative I can almost close out HIV of my mind. Still going for hiv/hepatitis test in a few weeks.

Girlfriend is not talking much (for obv reason).
She’s still hurt. Today we watched tv next to each other without speaking a lot.
I will make up for it.

Now I’ve to get my health in Check. I swear if make it out of this ****whole I did bed myself in Iam just going to live the super coool normal life. Iam to old for this **** and misery. I just want to sit on the couch in my nice flat. have a beer, **** my beautiful girlfriend from time to time and watch a movie.

Iam considering doing some charity work as in work for free somewhere. Maybe in the hospital that treated me. Not sure. Giving something back. All my life i just consumed. Its time to give back. Today a charity worker was going from door to door. Decided to give some money.

Girlfriends mom and sis know what I did. I wasn’t ready yet for the walk of shame so I did hide.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo guys,

spend the better part of my sunday at a dermatologist hospital to get some instant treatment. The burning **** was gone but my balls and my anus still burn and tingle. The young dr. just looked at my penis a brief second and said its not Herpes and gave me some recepts for
cortison creme etc. which iam not a fan of.

Now tomorrow i will go back to that hospital to the regulary checkup and hopefully get someone competent. I just pray to god its not Herpes.
There are a lot posts online about people having the same symptoms and it not going away meanwhile their Herpes tests come back negative.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/scrotum-tingling-burning?page=4

all these people with the same problem and it not being herpes.
Siphilis test for the sore came back negative so far so good.

Grilfriend stil pissed. Wish i never did visit that hooker. Worst decision of my live so far.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
How she still your gf? Does she have mental issue? Is she ugly?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have been through what you've been through. The guilt, the shame.

You DO NOT HAVE HIV. There is not a single case of oral infection in 40 years. Plus, the chance your sex worker had it is low. If you think you're going to set a record, fine, but also, don't forget, you can get struck by lightening 3 times in the same day. It's billions times billions to one. Worry about that too.

I can't think of a STD which is supposed to burn like that which isn't clamidia or ghonorhea Syphalis causes a sore but I don't recall burning being a listed symptom, and your other symptoms being a a part of it.

You've gone through a stress related condition causes by regret and shame.

I had a years worth of tests for neuro conditions. I was shaky. My bladded didn't work. All of it from stress.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

@Banelord: well she doesn’t want to throw away 1300 good days because of 20 minutes total stupidity. Like I did...

@Fruitbat: That’s giving me some good vibes. Hopefully all stress related. Iam more scared of herpes2 actually. Like this could be a real thing given my symptoms.

I am having a regular appointment at the dermatologist clinic as of right now, two young female doctors were in there. Taking a brief look at the
D and want to give me cortison again.

One of them asked my why I haven’t done an hiv test yet and I said it’s not really saying anything until 6 weeks after. She was like oh hmm. Seems like I’m actually in the wrong department for stds. I now very friendly asked for the upper doctor. Let’s see...

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have been through what you've been through. The guilt, the shame.

You DO NOT HAVE HIV. There is not a single case of oral infection in 40 years. Plus, the chance your sex worker had it is low. If you think you're going to set a record, fine, but also, don't forget, you can get struck by lightening 3 times in the same day. It's billions times billions to one. Worry about that too.

I can't think of a STD which is supposed to burn like that which isn't clamidia or ghonorhea Syphalis causes a sore but I don't recall burning being a listed symptom, and your other symptoms being a a part of it.

You've gone through a stress related condition causes by regret and shame.

I had a years worth of tests for neuro conditions. I was shaky. My bladded didn't work. All of it from stress.
yes hiv is extremely difficult to contract for a man having normal heterosexual sex. Also the contraction symptoms are usually a rash all over the body and flu like shivering, night sweats etc. This happened to me a while back and it scared the hell out of me, had to wait over 3 months for test results. Anyway turns out it was nothing to worry about.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i took an hiv and a siphilis test now. I will have to repeat the hiv test but the siphilis should be meaningful already.

The upper doctor was as helpless as the other two doctors. They pretty much ignored me having symptoms like burning balls, itchy anus and pain in joints.
I asked if this could point to herpes infection, all 3 of them said: no sores/blisters equals no herpes. If it was that easy.
I read alot about herpes lately and its kind of scary. Didnt know that having genital herpes for some is like a death sentence with constant pain over years.
Even though many dont have symptoms at all. Didnt want to tell them medical professionals that i used google but did it anyway. People are so scared
about HIV and forget about all that other scary stuff. I still hope though its all stress related.

I just hope for my symptoms to vanish. I take multivatimine and probiotics now, drink only water, reduce sugar, go running because it helps vs chronic deseases and generally help my body
to get his immun system up after this antibiotic treatments.

My girlfriend let me cuddle her last night which is an improvement. Theres still a looong way to go for her to trust me again. Shes walking around in the flat in just a string
and i see that ass and iam thinking like damn... what am i missing out on.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reaction is me 90% of the time I have sex with a stranger/ons/3 date lay/hookers etc..

It's mostly stress and guilt/shame... it's between your ears.

The only time, I've found able to overcome it ... it's having sex with girls you know / GF

Finish with those tests, once you have the results, move on with your GF who has overcome the situation and accept you again

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... just this time its not only panic its symtomps. I might have got HPV down there.
If i have it theres still light on the end of the tunnel if its HPV-1. Usually only breaks out once or twice then goes dorment forever.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell my symptoms:

- soar throat (but not really strong)
- pain in the left leg
- burning testicles
- tingling in anus

**** me

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro lol....you definitely dont have HIV. I can private message you my credentials. It is almost impossible to get HIV from vaginal sex heterosexual sex and even less unlikely from oral sex. I used to freak out like you too. Dont fall for the HIV hype scare. It is mostly a homosexual and drug users disease which is still unfortunate.

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro iam not scared about HIV, iam scared about HPV, as in Genital Herpes. Its a ****ing nightmare to have HPV2 from what i read. Virus that stay with you for life. No more sex without condom, no more *******s... I still hope this is something else... please

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro lol....you definitely dont have HIV. I can private message you my credentials. It is almost impossible to get HIV from vaginal sex heterosexual sex and even less unlikely from oral sex. I used to freak out like you too. Dont fall for the HIV hype scare. It is mostly a homosexual and drug users disease which is still unfortunate.
Dude alot of females get HIV

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude alot of females get HIV
yes that is true. But females are a lot more susceptible to STI's because of the design of the vagina. Look up the studies. It is very very rare for a male to contract HIV from one episode of unprotected sex less than 1%. Even couples having unprotected sex when one partner was known to have HIV the transfer rate was very low. He is going to be ok lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of those females that get HIV were either drug users or having sex with homosexual men. The HIV rate for non drug user heterosexual men is very very very low