Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"It hurts"

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a girl with who we've had sex before no problems, yes, sometimes it hurts her since she apparently has a short vagina, but it's not like we had problems to *** in most cases. Last night she came to spend the night and I could feel that it hurt her. Today morning, same thing, she even said "it hurts" as I was approaching orgasm and my erection, mentally, was gone. She was soaking wet all of this time.

Like, I need to be able to ram a girl at some point.

A

AJ84

This is a girl with who we've had sex before no problems, yes, sometimes it hurts her since she apparently has a short vagina, but it's not like we had problems to *** in most cases. Last night she came to spend the night and I could feel that it hurt her. Today morning, same thing, she even said "it hurts" as I was approaching orgasm and my erection, mentally, was gone. She was soaking wet all of this time.

Then talk to her and ask how you can make it less painful. She's a human being not a blow up doll, I'm sure conversation is possible here.

If it's too much of an issue don't waste time being frustrated, find someone with a deep vagina to ram.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then talk to her and ask how you can make it less painful. She's a human being not a blow up doll, I'm sure conversation is possible here.

If it's too much of an issue don't waste time being frustrated, find someone with a deep vagina to ram.
There is no big deal in making it less painful, I can just go easier, but the fact she says it turned me off this time.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I get super turned on when a girl tells me it hurts. Actually I feel a bit inadequate when she appears to handle it too easily. Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is no big deal in making it less painful, I can just go easier, but the fact she says it turned me off this time.
If it's me I'd just ram on until I *** and afterwards she can just tell me all abt how my d1ck hurt her pvssy...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my Finnish wife could not take me fully, vaginaly or oraly... it was a big part of our breakup

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she's got a short barrel you need to hold back. Cervix hits hurt like getting kicked In the balls on many females . Meaning they'll lose their drive instantly and dry up .

She's probably sore 2-3 days after sex .

They make a "donut" spacer to slip over your c0ck to take 1" away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get annoyed by chicks that say "u do it wrong" "u do dat wrong" "cant do it properly?" nah bae
Those are female NEG hits . Designed to strip your confidence and give her control. They'll also attack your c0ck. In 2018 the man bashing is true psychological warfare.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I get super turned on when a girl tells me it hurts. Actually I feel a bit inadequate when she appears to handle it too easily. Lol
Sex is supposed to feel good. The downside of hurt is she will lose her desire for sex.

So it's good for her to know you have enough tool to "hurt" but you need to stay 1mm away from hurting her.

If she equate sex to pain you won't get none .

A

AJ84

Sex is supposed to feel good. The downside of hurt is she will lose her desire for sex.

So it's good for her to know you have enough tool to "hurt" but you need to stay 1mm away from hurting her.

If she equate sex to pain you won't get none .
Yes. Like hello guys you're not on the receiving end of a penis so you don't know what it's like if it hurts.

For those of you complaining that her being in pain kills your mood Imagine if she wanted to stuff a dildo up your butt and got all huffy because you complained that it hurt. Would you want to continue with her?

Try being a bit more considerate. If sex is only about your pleasure and not hers you will totally suck in bed and she will just go find a guy who isn't that selfish.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Like hello guys you're not on the receiving end of a penis so you don't know what it's like if it hurts.

For those of you complaining that her being in pain kills your mood Imagine if she wanted to stuff a dildo up your butt and got all huffy because you complained that it hurt. Would you want to continue with her?

Try being a bit more considerate. If sex is only about your pleasure and not hers you will totally suck in bed and she will just go find a guy who isn't that selfish.
Chill out, woman. Sex is pleasing to her and she came twice before we even started sex. Just wanted to talk this over with the guys, see what they have to say. Maybe it's even a rant.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has made me want sex with someone new. It's true when a girl handles it too well you do feel inadequate, just enjoy it because soon it will be a girl backing away saying "ouch" or "not so rough" when you're not even doing anything.

The thing is, these girls are getting rammed by some dude, I would rather be that dude. I would rather a girl say, "he fvcked me good and made me sore with his big d1ck" than "wow he was so gentle and tame, I nearly fell asleep". You can't have it all, girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right! That long and fat dildo stuffed into your rear as your hamnering away. And your dyck starts losing it's erection . And as your complaining she starts banging the dildo harder and harder, trying to force the last 2" in. You completely lose your erection and just want the dildo OUT. Actually your mood killed from her being an azzhole, so now you want to be left alone .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has made me want sex with someone new. It's true when a girl handles it too well you do feel inadequate, just enjoy it because soon it will be a girl backing away saying "ouch" or "not so rough" when you're not even doing anything.

The thing is, these girls are getting rammed by some dude, I would rather be that dude. I would rather a girl say, "he fvcked me good and made me sore with his big d1ck" than "wow he was so gentle and tame, I nearly fell asleep". You can't have it all, girls.
Yeah but if your effectively kicking her in the nuts, then you need to chill. Yes a good sex workout leads to the vagina feeling "worked" days later, but it shouldn't be excruciating pain . Who the eff wants that? It's a fine line between a good "workout" and "torture".

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but if your effectively kicking her in the nuts, then you need to chill. Yes a good sex workout leads to the vagina feeling "worked" days later, but it shouldn't be excruciating pain . Who the eff wants that? It's a fine line between a good "workout" and "torture".
Yeah I'm not talking about ramming, I don't want to cause anyone pain and like most people I find it a turn off.