Ridiculous Tinder profiles; aka greedy/entitled/demanding/unreasonable

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep coming across profiles that I've wanted to elbow one of you in the side and have a chuckle at; or a discussion for that matter.

We all know the type; the girl with near nude photos of herself that writes in her text that she is "tired of being treated like a piece of meat," or, "isn't looking for a hookup."

Or how about the old, "shirtless selfie guys can just swipe left," while her own first profile picture has her leaned over a table top with her tits nearly falling out.

How about a thread for it?

Let's start it off with this obese Walmart greeter, topless and begging strangers for money through her paypal account. Because you know, women have vaginas and therefore should be paid for blessing us with their existence.

Mods; if this isn't allowed, I'm sorry, and please delete

Attachments

logicallefty

Reaction score
No tittes showing so it’s ok. Thanks for asking tho.

I’ve seen every single thing you mentioned. The absolute worst part of all isn’t the women but the men who shower them with attention. And in the case of the Walmart greeter you posted, shower them with money. I bet you this woman will make $100 in a week or two easily. Or more. With beta cucks feeding her money hoping it will get them a piece of the poon pie. While she is out banging ‘Chad’ and laughing straight to the bank.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
No tittes showing so it’s ok. Thanks for asking tho.

I’ve seen every single thing you mentioned. The absolute worst part of all isn’t the women but the men who shower them with attention. And in the case of the Walmart greeter you posted, shower them with money. I bet you this woman will make $100 in a week or two easily. Or more. With beta cucks feeding her money hoping it will get them a piece of the poon pie. While she is out banging ‘Chad’ and laughing straight to the bank.
So true! If it weren't for them, women wouldn't dare to act this way. I have the hardest time keeping myself from ridiculing these girls; it would do no good anyways - I would just be a "misogynist" ;)

Hence the thread! I'll have my laughs here instead

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the street is dirty? is that because the trash service doesnt grab the bags or its because people throw the bags on the streets instead of the containers?

Hard to say anything except that the street is dirty.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the street is dirty? is that because the trash service doesnt grab the bags or its because people throw the bags on the streets instead of the containers?

Hard to say anything except that the street is dirty.
Yup that's just it. Take out the trash, don't put up with that ****, and the problem fades away.