Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Turns 27

milen4ik

Banned
Reaction score
No, I'm not getting into a debate over the ethics of abortion. To each his own on that.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
27 is the worst. My mom left her first husband of 10 years at 27. Met my douchebag dad a year later. My brothers ex wife bailed at 27. My ex bailed at 27 after 6 years and talks about marriage. This was 5 months ago. I can think of about 5 other examples. 27 is the ****ing worst.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire system is designed to destroy any realistic possibility of marriage and family in any normal, healthy sense.

1. most every high quality girl is in college from 18 to 23. This is when they are completely immersed in and indoctrinated into man hating, anti-family, communist propaganda 24/7. Hot thin girls become fat, purple haired lesbian monsters.

2. to further their destruction, half or more of female college grads go to graduate school. Now, the indoctrination becomes even more intense and they find it more difficult to maintain or regain their sanity.

So from 18- 26, at least half of the top tier women are off the dating and marriage market AND exit school hating men, family, marriage, children and normal feminine behavior and appearance. A woman's prime is from 18-23, perhaps 24 or 25 if one were to be extremely generous and men are completely robbed of this prime as women waste their time becoming brainwashed to hate men and family.

By 27, the physical and emotional deterioration of above average females has become unmistakeable. Their skin and appearance are permanently damaged from too much drinking, drugs, sun exposure and the emotional toxicity of communist propaganda poisoning their minds. They become wrinkled, skin damaged, and beginning to take on an unmistakeable bitterness.

Ironically this is when most women get married, around 28 or 29. This is the point when women are still passably attractive, but their emotional and spiritual essence as soft, sweet and submissive servants to men has almost completely vanished.

I just saw a gal, now 28, ten years removed from her prime. I didn't even recognize her. I knew I knew her from somewhere but couldn't quite place her. Oh yeah, hooked up with her at an 18+ club almost a decade ago! She has tried to reinvent herself as a new age, vegan, health conscious soccer mom. Eeeeeeeeh! She's still a dumb bimbo who has ridden chad dong for a decade and STILL found some sucker to marry her!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever run into an old flame and think "what was I thinking" or "she's really aged poorly"

This happened to me a few times recently and I remembered this thread.

The decline for girls from age 27 to 31 is monumental

This is especially true if they party/don't exercise enough. A woman can age gracefully if she eats clean, rarely drinks, exercises, plenty sleep, low stress, etc... typical of married, classy, rich women. But most of the hot/single girls at 27 are used to partying and unlikely to change their ways.

It's a sad trick because girls are used to eating whatever they want and staying skinny from age 0-25, then somewhere around 26 their metabolism slows. The alcohol also adds to the fat/soft with calories from drinking/partying. With partying, goes a lack of exercise. Etc Etc
Not necessarily. You got many girls having overweight/obesity problems even when they eat fairly healthy. Some girls can eat trash all along and be thin, but eating trash shows in other ways nevertheless so even if you're genetically lucky and never put on pounds...I still think it catches up with you if you tend to abuse.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire system is designed to destroy any realistic possibility of marriage and family in any normal, healthy sense.

1. most every high quality girl is in college from 18 to 23. This is when they are completely immersed in and indoctrinated into man hating, anti-family, communist propaganda 24/7. Hot thin girls become fat, purple haired lesbian monsters.

2. to further their destruction, half or more of female college grads go to graduate school. Now, the indoctrination becomes even more intense and they find it more difficult to maintain or regain their sanity.

So from 18- 26, at least half of the top tier women are off the dating and marriage market AND exit school hating men, family, marriage, children and normal feminine behavior and appearance. A woman's prime is from 18-23, perhaps 24 or 25 if one were to be extremely generous and men are completely robbed of this prime as women waste their time becoming brainwashed to hate men and family.

By 27, the physical and emotional deterioration of above average females has become unmistakeable. Their skin and appearance are permanently damaged from too much drinking, drugs, sun exposure and the emotional toxicity of communist propaganda poisoning their minds. They become wrinkled, skin damaged, and beginning to take on an unmistakeable bitterness.

Ironically this is when most women get married, around 28 or 29. This is the point when women are still passably attractive, but their emotional and spiritual essence as soft, sweet and submissive servants to men has almost completely vanished.

I just saw a gal, now 28, ten years removed from her prime. I didn't even recognize her. I knew I knew her from somewhere but couldn't quite place her. Oh yeah, hooked up with her at an 18+ club almost a decade ago! She has tried to reinvent herself as a new age, vegan, health conscious soccer mom. Eeeeeeeeh! She's still a dumb bimbo who has ridden chad dong for a decade and STILL found some sucker to marry her!
I've watched this happen pretty much verbatim.

A friend hit 28 and started to slam into the wall. Her face was starting to crag and got her mind ruined by feminism when she did grad school at Carnegie Mellon. Next her bf dumped her ass out of the blue after 3 years with no explanation which left her utterly bitter. And I know exactly why he did it, I stopped talking to her after I spent a week on a roadtrip with her. She went from being cute and cool, to an insufferable biznatch with a venomous tongue. She even confessed to me that she had lost all her close friends and I was the last one she had left. Now she has nothing but her career and a bunch of fake friends who are just as pompous and elitist as she is.

It's more sad than anything else. What can we do to fix this?

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a lot of the charts do is begin the female fertility age at a later age, usually at the age of 19, because they are SJWs who do not want to tell people the true biological age to have children. "uncivilized countries" that either do not enforce an age of consent or they do not have one show the age preferences of women clearly: they are underage and have the best outcomes around the start of ovulation, which is around the age of 14. By surveying females of all ages and simply asking about their attractiveness, they found this chart: main-qimg-237690b1e8980a1960d863d576254a03.png
in countries such as mexico, that age range is very commonly seen as a rite of passage (quinceanera) and throughout history it has been the same in many other countries. It is not a socially acceptable age in most "civilized places" to have children, although the huge pregnancy rates around then, the attraction of men to that age, and the lesser amount of deformities in that age is proof that the age that female fertility is at its peak is around the ages of 13-18, not 19-22 which is superior to 23-30 but rarely shown in charts due to political correctness.

There are many reasons that women should not have children around that age, but biologically it is the best time for them to bear children. After seeing this chart, you can see the age of 19 is the biggest drop, 25 is when the first nonteenage drop begins a huge acceleration, and by 27 it is a steady decline that moves faster and faster, although 29 seems much worst, and 31 seems like the worst age drop. At that point, they are all "old".

Women who know their shelf life is so limited make me sympathize with sugar babies and other women who use men. They don't have a lot of time. Let them have fun. Men in their 40s can still be attractive. Biology favors men in this way. Have sympathy for women.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I haven't seen discussed in this post is the fact that for the most part, most of the 'good' women are already paired up by their mid 30s...even more so by 40. So essentially the good ones are off the market.

What's left are usually ones who either have no interest in settling down or ones who can't because of attachement/psychological issues.
The really good women are paired up and possibly have kids even before their 30s.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really good women are paired up and possibly have kids even before their 30s.
Why are we as MEN worried about finding a "GOOD" woman ??? Life is short my friends go out there and live it and stop with the overthinking, spin plates, travel the world, create a lasting empire if you can and leave the "finding a good partner" to the peasants.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we as MEN worried about finding a "GOOD" woman ??? Life is short my friends go out there and live it and stop with the overthinking, spin plates, travel the world, create a lasting empire if you can and leave the "finding a good partner" to the peasants.
You're clearly unaware and need to be held down and force fed red pills.

Look up divorce rape.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason why I emphasize top form smv 18-23. Best years not going bad. It's not to say no attractive women exist. It's that better alternative options exist.

NY that, take for instance a woman 25. Assuming she's just turned 25 and has genuine desire for YOU. You get, what five years before cereal ltr? Before you must sacrifice everything.

I don't discriminate on race or culture. I vet hard on age. The elements of any declining interest in a woman outside top form is plate that can drop off, smash, whatever. I am out for number one. It is nonnegative to require youth, peak fertility and feminine form.

I cannot stress enough about the difference in genuine desire at say top form VS at 27 or pushing thirty. Again, I must say, more often than not, women do not change until they are forced to. Playboy stops calling. Cannot compete for Chad and Tyrone anymore.

I have seen **** over the years. Usually women by mid twenties are pushing heavily to lock it in. Today, women are ego maniacs at forty thinking she's got it.

Women are being cheered off a cliff. It's why men and fathers must remain in the homes. Dude must vet hard. I rather playboy it up then settle for squander.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not gonna sacrifice anything @DEEZEDBRAH . The relationship goes where I want it to go and of course you need to manage her desires and wants a little, but it should not be that hard.

In general, I am long now at a point where I do not make precise rules as I can get a feel of most situations and act accordingly in MY OWN BEST INTEREST and after that, of course, in the relationship's best interest.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a certain age (mid 20s for women and early 30s for men) its no longer about relationships and connections.

After that point its two fvck buddies who live together and share bills...thats why jealousy is nowhere as close as it was 10 years before.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFAIK menopause doesn't traditionally occur till your mid 50's.
Women are cautioned that their risk of downs will go up significantly at 40 years old.
I say 'most' because I cant speak for "all"
Most females are not worried about menopause at 30, that's a false assumption.
Most females are not worried about birth defects at 30, another false assumption.
Maybe at 33, the smarter ones start to worry they wont have enough time to meet someone LTR minded, and develop a relationship, to get to know if he is partner material in time to make a few babies by 40. But we now have good old 'freezing of the embryo's" to take the worry off of us.

I agree, it is very likely that, if you haven't snagged a good man by the time you are about 30, the sensible ones are probably taken and you are left with men who either dont want LTR's (no worries) or men who want LTRs but really dont know how to have a good/quality relationship, on some levels. The same can be said for the female if she is past 30.

Women these days can have babies without men. I read your posts and you seem to talk about females as if they really have zero options. You tend to exclude the females that ARE financially empowered and educated when you discuss females. The other day you said something about females where one quality they get in a man is the man is able to make the hard decisions that they cant. WHAT?! I'd like to know what hard decision I might be faced with that I wouldn't be able to handle. Lol, you also said that men should find a female between the ages of 28 and 32 who has less than a 5 partner count. The likelihood of that is going to be very slim, almost like looking for that elusive unicorn.

From the 'advice' you give on these boards, it seems as if you must live in a very rural, possibly poverty stricken, area, where the females simply do not pursue higher education, and are none of them are financially empowered. Or maybe that is just the type of female you prefer.

Your generalizations/assumptions/statements about 'females' are definitely erroneous. I'm sure that's not easy to read.
1624462142666.png

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story time from November 2020 when I was still active duty posted in the U.K. I went in for a not so serious medical appointment, which was entirely staffed by chair force personnel. My grandmother had just passed away and I was drinking pretty hardcore in my flat the night before. I wound up writing in at the bottom portion that I wasn't doing so well mentally and left it vague. So my "nurse" who was entering all my info into the computer and taking my vitals was an Air Force Tech Sergeant, one rank above me. I was mentally gone, and my eyes looked real empty at that point.

TSgt: *entering in all of my sh!t and vitals on computer* How is the job treating you?
Me: It's going pretty good in my new office. ( A minute or so passes by)
TSgt: You know...I'm almost 30-years-old myself.
Me: Oh, that's what's up. I have no real problems to report other than my body aches and pains, you know typical 30's life...
TSgt: Oh I know what you mean. I'm almost 30! (2nd time saying this)
TSgt: I noticed some changes in my body when I turned 26.
Me: *hears this and snaps out of my mental fog and turn to look at her with wide eyes, then back to the ground in front of me*
Me: Oh. (???)
TSgt: *gets to the bottom of my patient intake form and sees the comments I left* Are you OK?
Me: I'm good.
TSgt: Are you OK?!?
Me: Yep, I'm doing good.
TSgt: You're not doing well, something is wrong. I can tell by looking at your eyes, they are glassy and you are usually energetic and smiling and laughing. I am an expert at reading people and I can tell that you are off.
Me: My grandmother just passed away...
TSgt: OH! I'm going to tell the doctor that you had a loss in the family, is that alright? *she leaves to get the doc*

So, besides the fact that she was almost 30 and really looking to hop off the c*ck carousel (kinda late to be starting that process), they do notice the clock ticking a lot louder around 26/27. I had another woman I went on a date with confirm what the tech sergeant told me as well. And just because they bring up the fact that they are in the same age range as you, doesn't mean you ought to date them. If all they can offer is being your near-peer but no compatibility, go get that shiit elsewhere. That chick caught me at a really bad time, followed by the lockdowns that soon hit, LOL...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly it depends. Some still look good at 27 but yeah over the course of my life I've heard women invariably make jokes that they were starting to get "over the hill" (this was past age 25+)

They can still get guys probably just not top tier once past 30. I'm super prejudiced though --- truthfully I think it is bizarre if a nice looking woman is past her mid 20's and isn't married/doesn't have a fiance/very serious relationship. It's literally the easiest thing in the world for an attractive female.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not getting into a debate over the ethics of abortion. To each his own on that.
Yeah. The cool thing today is murdered baby cell injections. Cause you know? Sheeple.

I blame low t. Wait wut

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not gonna sacrifice anything @DEEZEDBRAH . The relationship goes where I want it to go and of course you need to manage her desires and wants a little, but it should not be that hard.

In general, I am long now at a point where I do not make precise rules as I can get a feel of most situations and act accordingly in MY OWN BEST INTEREST and after that, of course, in the relationship's best interest.
King mate, the entire premise of any relationship even if casual is a sacrifice. It's an opportunity cost. Could be time getting other girls. Hell could be like @darksprezzatura leveling up.

27 women can still be delusional mistaking fellas wanting to smash for being special. Op is bang on that the lizard brain is fried and the gears are turning. Consciously or unconsciously she knows that iceberg is on crash course.

The absolute best thing ever is enjoying the decline. The cat farms and boxed wine future is women lulz. Act accordingly fellas. Watch the world burn. Pillage what you can.

Relationships go where they belong. All I do is drop invites and breadcrumbs to lead her back to my gingerbread house. Come with or get left behind. #next!

Valo85

Reaction score
I think you are exaggerating everything too much

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are exaggerating everything too much
The thing is, when it comes to protection, you can't just roll expecting your gonna know the outcome, instead you want to be ready to deal with the worst possible scenario while still having the ability to de-escalate or even be non-confrontational based on the information you've been able to collect.

So you need to protect yourself while still being able to comb through information and that combing is only built through experience, you learn to see patterns of behavior which you know typically lead to other patterns, usually indicated by levels of anxiety up front.

If your listening to what she is saying over watching what she is doing, your in for a bad time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 is generally panic time for them ..... i know a lot of fussy high maintenance single women approaching 30 who are literally starting to go mental

just looking at the crap they are posting social media is enough

women at this age seem to spend hours scrolling social media looking at what other women have got and start getting bitter even though its rarely anyone's fault other than their own

i don't know why but one of my mates half assedly got in a relationship with a 30 year single mother that was living next door to him ....3 years later hes trapped , the attraction is apparently non existent and she is pressing him to put child number 2 in the oven and a ring on her finger for no reason other than she likes babies and everyone else is married

the next decade is going to be very amusing