Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Incels Are the Product of an Incomplete Sexual Revolution

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's feminism + the culture and men not adapting to how things are going .
+1

Although I deem the product to be multi faceted. Third wave feminism, divorce courts, custody, the welfare state, gov edu, affirmative action, quotas which pedal to 'girl power,' social engineering, 'don't need a man' jargon, promo for single mother victimhood, anti slut and fat shame but, beta make shaming men. #metoo only when having hit the wall and Hollywood stops calling. It coincides with marriage for women when Chad's stop calling.

Party phase is over. Ephiphany phase is acknowledgement of bulking season and the milks gone bad. Ambiguity and hot/cold evolves into 'where's this going?'

MGTOW is okay in my book if man priorities his purpose and when he's strong enough to get puzzy without violating his way.
It's varying from monk mode to casual encounters. The most evident thing is that, women have evolved, and men have not. Marriage is dated. It's failed because women abandoned it for the carousel.

MGTOW is bang on with purpose. With unplugging from the matrix and the notion to take responsibility and follow the beaten path. To be beta make cuck provider.

I was discussing the following with fellow DJs recently. We spoke about the particular sports and luxury cars we want. There's no place for raising some man's baby.

It's attention ***** or sloot gonna sloot until Saud paradigm no longer provides. Women are predisposed to evolve. Man is complacent. This is a very important lesson.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its what Peterson warns of resentment. There's a lot of female perpetrators. Screaming misogyny and white privilege or men being rapey. Out skiing down cawk mountain and cratering her smv. She is then a victim. Pity party for her.

If it's a libertarian society, prostitution is legalized, it is taxed, regulated as is Marijuana. It is preferable to pull, to go get baes. Due to ****ty luck, poor aesthetics, and crap genes coupled by females entitlement, it is not ending well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's feminism + the culture and men not adapting to how things are going .

MGTOW is okay in my book if man priorities his purpose and when he's strong enough to get puzzy without violating his way.
+1

Although I deem the product to be multi faceted. Third wave feminism, divorce courts, custody, the welfare state, gov edu, affirmative action, quotas which pedal to 'girl power,' social engineering, 'don't need a man' jargon, promo for single mother victimhood, anti slut and fat shame but, beta make shaming men. #metoo only when having hit the wall and Hollywood stops calling. It coincides with marriage for women when Chad's stop calling.

Party phase is over. Ephiphany phase is acknowledgement of bulking season and the milks gone bad. Ambiguity and hot/cold evolves into 'where's this going?'

It's varying from monk mode to casual encounters. The most evident thing is that, women have evolved, and men have not. Marriage is dated. It's failed because women abandoned it for the carousel.

MGTOW is bang on with purpose. With unplugging from the matrix and the notion to take responsibility and follow the beaten path. To be beta make cuck provider.

I was discussing the following with fellow DJs recently. We spoke about the particular sports and luxury cars we want. There's no place for raising some man's baby.

It's attention ***** or sloot gonna sloot until Saud paradigm no longer provides. Women are predisposed to evolve. Man is complacent. This is a very important lesson.
The original "provider good man" scripts have been completely compromised. Even alot of church girls will over run and rule the man. And after several years of having his balls, cheat on him.

A man needs experience as a successful player to manage women in this day and age .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man needs experience as a successful player to manage women in this day and age .
It's man's complacency and willingness to settle for amateur hour that leads men astray. For all the DJs on this forum, all the red pill(ers), and puas, how many people are free thinkers who have evolved? Pull? And most importantly, they do do without pandering to the female biological strategy?

Even Chads by default assume victory having won the genetic lottery but, it rarely keeps female hypergamy at bay. It may temporarily but, hypergamy knows no bounds. If she gets the ring despite cratering smv, she's bitter having dated down rather than pursuing Chad who won't give her the ring. Beta male cuck provider will catch her wrath sooner or later. Mgtow is correct about 1) purpose being a man's higher order 2) liability that is marriage.

How old are you? For the young lads out there, I recommend calling all in on life, purpose, ambition, get paper right, acquire independence through entrepreneurship and or be a consultant/freelance outside the corporate world. Hustle. Seek self knowledge, explore consciousness, be a free thinker. Sure, go get baes but, not to the detriment of your being.

Most men chase women off the cliff.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original "provider good man" scripts have been completely compromised. Even alot of church girls will over run and rule the man. And after several years of having his balls, cheat on him.

True. My cousin CHOSEN by his wife All the Way Back from his highschool days. He is CERTAINLY a "chad" so they say. Just an unusual striking boyish features blue-eyed blonde Switzerland mostly (his father - his mother possesses my grandmother's heritage, mostly English/Scandinavian). I remember from EARLY EARLY on like grade school, the girls on the playground chasing him and submitting him and rolling around on the ground with him, him saying "get off of me" and laughing whatnot. He'd Always had girls talking about him. He wasn't "strong" wasn't much of an "athlete" could play the guitar but nothing special, wore all the right clothes though in fashion, good fashion sense. Pretty smart, very smart I'd say or could play the game so to speak and now is with high finance (investment firm). Anyway, I'm shown his pictures of his boy and him and his wife on vacation or around the house or for birthdays whatnot. His boy is all smart and stuff good-looking (cute) except One Glaring Thing: his ears aren't exactly small or proportioned very noticeable like Yoda. They had him in their mid-30s. Anyway, I see a strained/tired look on his face Now. I see Depression. Though he smiles in the pics, I see weariness. His WIFE, on the other hand, appears very smiley, but detached in a way. Remember She chose HIM. Fastforward 20 years later and (my late granddad always said "She wears the pants" in their relationship) I bet you, I just BET you that she's cheating on him. She likes to be "out and about" "on the move" shopping or going places while He likes to be "home around the house" so I am told. No tellin what she's doing while out running about. No telling.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. My cousin CHOSEN by his wife All the Way Back from his highschool days. He is CERTAINLY a "chad" so they say. Just an unusual striking boyish features blue-eyed blonde Switzerland mostly (his father - his mother possesses my grandmother's heritage, mostly English/Scandinavian). I remember from EARLY EARLY on like grade school, the girls on the playground chasing him and submitting him and rolling around on the ground with him, him saying "get off of me" and laughing whatnot. He'd Always had girls talking about him. He wasn't "strong" wasn't much of an "athlete" could play the guitar but nothing special, wore all the right clothes though in fashion, good fashion sense. Pretty smart, very smart I'd say or could play the game so to speak and now is with high finance (investment firm). Anyway, I'm shown his pictures of his boy and him and his wife on vacation or around the house or for birthdays whatnot. His boy is all smart and stuff good-looking (cute) except One Glaring Thing: his ears aren't exactly small or proportioned very noticeable like Yoda. They had him in their mid-30s. Anyway, I see a strained/tired look on his face Now. I see Depression. Though he smiles in the pics, I see weariness. His WIFE, on the other hand, appears very smiley, but detached in a way. Remember She chose HIM. Fastforward 20 years later and (my late granddad always said "She wears the pants" in their relationship) I bet you, I just BET you that she's cheating on him. She likes to be "out and about" "on the move" shopping or going places while He likes to be "home around the house" so I am told. No tellin what she's doing while out running about. No telling.
A man letting woman take full control just signed up for years of being cvcked. Once they control you, they lose desire. Then they'll screw another man ( who makes them happy, since he still has his balls ).

That former CHAD might need to cheat if he's not ready to leave. It will rebalance things and inject masculinity back into his soul without his wife's help .

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see that in Season 3 of the series Poldark, where Ross cheats to inject masculinity back into his soul. Of course, his wife takes FOREVER to forgive him and then tries to cheat herself. It's kinda necessary as these days vows aren't "for life."

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see that in Season 3 of the series Poldark, where Ross cheats to inject masculinity back into his soul. Of course, his wife takes FOREVER to forgive him and then tries to cheat herself. It's kinda necessary as these days vows aren't "for life."
It's not like vows mean anything. It is expected of a man to play into phaghitree, to marry, to swear away current and future earnings as well as sex in a biz arrangement that panders to women.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It's not like vows mean anything. It is expected of a man to play into phaghitree, to marry, to swear away current and future earnings as well as sex in a biz arrangement that panders to women.
If you want children you willl have to marry Chads mistress.

Any girl past 26 with a brain won’t get pregnant until marriage. Not talking about white trash trailer park Roseanne watching girls who have slept with everything in sight.

Prenup can dismantle future earnings. Cant eliminate all risk in life. Cant beat Father Time.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any man marries in this day and age, you need to get your head examined. Check out the two divorce threads in Mature Man category. If a man wants a kid, I strongly recommend surrogate or adoption. THEN, you can seek out a partner if you wish. Just do not relinquish sole custody of the child. Many women do not seem to want to have kids these days anyway. They are all chasing the mighty dolla; in more ways than one.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want children you willl have to marry Chads mistress.
Only a cuck subscribes to this. Very telling mate. You betray your life.

School boy error son!

Top form sexual market value (SMV), typically 18-23 although, very individual.

This is usually a good time whereby women are skiing down cawk mountain, running through Chad's, are *** recepticals, and cucks like you marry them.

The bar is set. TOP FORM SMV OR GTFO.

Look, I get it. You and many others grew up in a pc culture, girl power, cultural Marxist, victimhood society full of participation ribbons and trophies.

Unplug. Take the red pill. Even exp red pill rage but, wake the **** up.

It's game, set, and match. I lead. She follows or next. NO EXCEPTIONS.

There will be no marriage or wedding for bulking cycle, for the milks gone bad, and no raising of Chad's babies.

It's TOP FORM OR MY GENE'S WILL BE WEEDED OUT IF EXISTENCE.

I REFUSE TO ALLOCATE MY RESOURCES TO CRATERED OR PLUMMETED SMV. I WON'T.

The process is as follows:

Hit on everything thin, young attractive, go balls deep or next. Wash/rinse /repeat!

Any girl past 26 with a brain won’t get pregnant until marriage.
You poor sap. You are unaware of female logic. Women put on the good girl shtick real thick. Also, presume you will marry her still. At the very least, she then allocates 100% of the house hold resources. What's yours is hers and what's hers is yours. Much of the marketing is aimed at women in households because hypergamy is the driving force.

Not talking about white trash trailer park Roseanne watching girls who have slept with everything in sight.
This is 99% of women. This is 'educated' women granted much of schooling today is amateur hour cultural Marxist, women studies nonsense, SJW retardation. Man doesn't need a ring to get *****. Women put out. Incel can get **** sucked by a stripper. There's no need for renting mini vans.

Prenup can dismantle future earnings. Cant eliminate all risk in life. Cant beat Father Time.
Not doing it right kuz.

I cannot get divorced if I don't get married.

If a woman is not allocating top form SMV, she's booty call, ONS, FWB, Netflix and chill. Cost? Free.

I am not chasing. I lead. She follows or next. Metapause awaits. Bulking season awaits. Baby rabies awaits.

The girl power is a pendulum. It swings hard left in her best years and far right when she's expired.

New girls are turning 18 everyday. Step your game up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jurassic world movie is a accurate portrayal of women in the world today.

It's feminism, girl power, no femininity what do ever, entitled as ****kkk, no desire to have children or make herself useful.

Dinosaurs break free and go nuts. Women are back in the kitchen making sandwiches and hiding with the children as the men handle their business.

Classic. It coincides with liberal when young and conservative as smv plummets.

It's the same women that crater smv as Chad's booty call.

When Chad's stop calling, on comes the good girl shtick.

Cucks eat it up.

The bench mark is top form smv. If not allocating her best years, she's a fraud, a fake trad, and a jump off. #nextset

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the article.........Progressivism's promise is to move toward social arrangements that increase the number of winners and diminish the number of losers.

It sounds like this was the author's proposed solution. It reminds me of "give every a kid a trophy" mentality that helped get us in the mess we are in. Not everybody is a winner. We have lifted all of the sanctions(slut shaming, single mom shaming, stay at home cook and make babies) that made it easy to get and keep women. It now requires men with better hunting skills and better weapons than it did years ago.

I'm all for survival of the fittest. Let nature weed out the losers and men who can't get what they want in life.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the article.........Progressivism's promise is to move toward social arrangements that increase the number of winners and diminish the number of losers.

It sounds like this was the author's proposed solution. It reminds me of "give every a kid a trophy" mentality that helped get us in the mess we are in. Not everybody is a winner. We have lifted all of the sanctions(slut shaming, single mom shaming, stay at home cook and make babies) that made it easy to get and keep women. It now requires men with better hunting skills and better weapons than it did years ago.

I'm all for survival of the fittest. Let nature weed out the losers and men who can't get what they want in life.
Of course, the whole reason for the institution of marriage was to socialize the supply of poontang, so that all men had a reason for wanting to keep civilization intact. The "Incel Revolution" is merely those men not getting poontang wanting to take civilization down with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, the whole reason for the institution of marriage was to socialize the supply of poontang, so that all men had a reason for wanting to keep civilization intact. The "Incel Revolution" is merely those men not getting poontang wanting to take civilization down with it.
Incels is a overreaction> Just a bunch of dudes being weak. MGTO is a responsible decision and MGTO's can still slay pvzzy. They just won't be stupid behind it or allow it to affect his purpose.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the sexual revolution is “incomplete,” then what else is expected to happen or needed to happen?
We're on a chaotic time. I am actively making moves. Pushing the entrepreneur bubble. I am acquiring resources,seeking self knowledge, and exploring consciousness. No doubt, raising some man's baby nor playing house with Chad's booty call is not part of the plan. Cucks continue to do the following. If you see female nature as it is not how you wish it to be, you must evolve accordingly.

MGTOW is not the answer although, I see value in 'purpose' rather than blindly following the female biological strategy nor bringing the state into my ltr given the 80% divorce Stat by women. Going monk mode is no solution unless you are asexual and you are seeking enlightenment.

I think David Deida is on point with 'way of the superior man.' a woman isn't a man's purpose nor is having a family an excuse for living a life of mediocrity. There must be a vision that a man has for his life, a dream, and he should walk the path regardless of feminism, girl power, and victimhood society.

I've always seen a family in my future. I saw a wife and children. I value what marriage was having grown up in the nuclear family. Very trad. I say 'was' because it was great but what it is now is a never ending pension plan and parade of free resources once a woman's entitlement and hypergamy shifts into overdrive. It's resources for skiing down cawk mountain. For running through the bad boys and unleashing the dogs of the state to extract male resources. Hide behind the divorce and family courts in the name of the children yet, bring home random men and sleep around.

There's definitely a war going on. It won't be man that fixes the problem. I think it will be trad women or once **** pops off.

If you watched jurassic world, feminist doesn't need a man until whoops, now she does. Useless feminist. Dinosaurs go nuts. She's back in the kitchen making sandwiches and hiding with the children as the men handle their business. Classic.

I think that the Chad's who are so idolized by both men and women are the most taken advantage of. They are too blind to see the landscape and are foder when **** goes south.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the sexual revolution is “incomplete,” then what else is expected to happen or needed to happen?
Increased amounts of cvcking, increased amounts of guys turning gay, increased transgenders, domination of man by woman at every level in life.