"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

article: Incels Are the Product of an Incomplete Sexual Revolution

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
From the article.........Progressivism's promise is to move toward social arrangements that increase the number of winners and diminish the number of losers.

It sounds like this was the author's proposed solution. It reminds me of "give every a kid a trophy" mentality that helped get us in the mess we are in. Not everybody is a winner. We have lifted all of the sanctions(slut shaming, single mom shaming, stay at home cook and make babies) that made it easy to get and keep women. It now requires men with better hunting skills and better weapons than it did years ago.

I'm all for survival of the fittest. Let nature weed out the losers and men who can't get what they want in life.
I watched Shark Tank where a millennial startee crying because his joke of a hobby doesn't get free money. Wimpering on TV because he sucks as a entrepreneurs. I blame low testosterone. Single mother victimhood. No father in sight and mommy coddled him. Its pathetic.

On a JRE podcast, there was open debate with peterson and rogan regarding sex, incels, and Chad. Peterson basically pedals equality of outcome if children. He then goes to war with it with resoect to the matxist, leftist, cucks. I concur, a society who has 10% getting all the females begs for a violent epidemic. In all domsins, there are winners and there are losers. Failure to compete is warranted with a participation trophy. This isn't real life.

I am all for Darwin, Survival of the fittest but not a one wsy flow. The preset is women at peak SMV skiing down cawk mountain till the wall then seeking beta msle cuck provider or daddy government to unleash the dogs of the state to extract male resources. For any male woke rather than asleep at the wheel, he pursues top form SMV 18-23. Women at the wall beta male shame cucks into raisin some other man's baby. Marry the *****s.

Not all things are equal regardless of the jargon pushed in society. If a woman leaves, you date younger but, women with the state hedge their bets. If a mannis stupid enough to marry, she can divorce rape ****ing him from future women.

I won't marry. I won't get condoms from a woman. I wont listen to lies about cannot have kids or on the pill. I lost count of accidentally on purpose pregnancy.

Darwin is fine. Fittest should survive but eith daddy government, beta thirst, there's no fix to a solution beyond not playing house.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
MGTOW is not the answer although, I see value in 'purpose' rather than blindly following the female biological strategy nor bringing the state into my ltr given the 80% divorce Stat by women. Going monk mode is no solution unless you are asexual and you are seeking enlightenment.
Why are you assuming MGTOW is only monk-mode? Perhaps you should visit their site or learn the definition of the term. I can say that everything you've wrote in this post and the other post sounds like 100% hardcore MGTOW. By definition, everyone here who is not in a LTR or married or is sincerely looking for that because of the reasons you've put in (and arguably rightly so) is MGTOW.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Why are you assuming MGTOW is only monk-mode? Perhaps you should visit their site or learn the definition of the term. I can say that everything you've wrote in this post and the other post sounds like 100% hardcore MGTOW. By definition, everyone here who is not in a LTR or married or is sincerely looking for that because of the reasons you've put in (and arguably rightly so) is MGTOW.
Uh, true MGTOW-ism *is* monk mode. Of course, there are a lot of MGTOWs who are TFLers in denial (i.e., True Forced Loneliness, aka Incel), as TFL prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca would say.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
Uh, true MGTOW-ism *is* monk mode. Of course, there are a lot of MGTOWs who are TFLers in denial (i.e., True Forced Loneliness, aka Incel), as TFL prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca would say.
You didn't make up the term so you can't define it. That's not what their own website says its defined as. It sounds like you and others DJs are in denial that the lifestyle promoted by MGTOW is just re-packaged red-pill or red/black pill hybrid.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top