Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Mastering the First Date

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
On the serious side.. there is no "art" of mastering a first date.

You need to be COMPATIBLE with a woman while also being attractive to her. How attractive you are is determined by your SMV.

The Internet is packed full of articles on "game" teaching men how to validate women instead of telling men to fix their SMV.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got no SMV, no physique, yet women are attracted... 'splain me dat?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article seems like its full of ironically excellent advice.

Not ordering spicy food when you might get laid is something i never thought of

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
yes..
and it is exactly this that real woment WANT more than SMV
Don't make me laugh.

You should have a 100% success rate with women then. Do you? Why aren't you currently dating a supermodel?

More blue pill sh*t.

LOL.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
On the serious side.. there is no "art" of mastering a first date.

You need to be COMPATIBLE with a woman while also being attractive to her. How attractive you are is determined by your SMV.

The Internet is packed full of articles on "game" teaching men how to validate women instead of telling men to fix their SMV.

Just need to look better than all her current options and exes

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive a house date with a HB8, in her 20\s she was a former Miss Finland competitor, I thought she was 39... shes 46
SHE gave me her number
SHE invited me for coffee tomorrow

HB8 business owner is meeting me for the rest of the weekend, a massage therapist (not mine, never went)

my last gf was 30-34yo, i was 48-52

bite me

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
ive a house date with a HB8, in her 20\s she was a former Miss Finland competitor, I thought she was 39... shes 46
SHE gave me her number
SHE invited me for coffee tomorrow

HB8 business owner is meeting me for the rest of the weekend, a massage therapist (not mine, never went)

my last gf was 30-34yo, i was 48-52

bite me
Why don't you use your PASSION to date a woman who hasn't hit THE WALL then?

LOL.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you use your PASSION to date a woman who hasn't hit THE WALL then?
lol im 52, i just came out of a 4yr relationship with someone 18 years younger

lol? your gift to the world is to belittle others based on your insecurities... wow

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
to be fair while i dont think SMV is all, it is indeed a big part of it, i have no money or status but i do have the looks and as a result i get away with a lot of sh*t and approaching and getting women to go out is fairly easy, my friends always wonder how i had a gf when i lack talents and passions sh*t people dont even know what i do in my free time lol and many (including girls) have asked me a lot about it , i dont seem approach girls or go out of my way for a woman, but hey if you got something the chicks want then youre good ....

as for passion, it indeed does help but passion alone wont do it , if you are an established man with a nice lifestyle (not rich just comfy life style) and take care of yourself plus having passion will usually help you with women ... whether we like it or not women look at other things besides personality , i know this first hand , just like i attract girls with looks i have also lost girls to guys who had one advnatage : money ... now what attracts a hot 22 years old girl who's parents got high hopes for more than hot looks and nice personaltiy ? a guy that can help her secure her entire future, and in most cases that was not me lol

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
lol im 52, i just came out of a 4yr relationship with someone 18 years younger

lol? your gift to the world is to belittle others based on your insecurities... wow
What insecurities?

Only insecure people are the ones who change the topics of threads to be about different posters. That's never me.