Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminism is a big **** test!

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you thought of this, that the whole feminist movement is a giant *hit test?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a concept I've seen spoken about years ago when feminism started to become more prominent. I personally do think it's an accurate hypothesis. I've seen so many lay reports with feminists who were initially hostile but who ended up being the women who wanted the most domination sexually and who turned into meek little cats afterwards. Years and years of that sort of report from guys on here and in other places. There's definitely something to it.

Personally, I stayed away from the feminists though. Don't want any fake rape accusations from women who think they can change their mind the next day or that one beer meant they couldn't consent. From my own personal observations, radical feminism is a result of catastrophic daddy issues quite often as well. You see so many women on OLD who put proud inter-sectional feminist on their profile with an air of hostility then wonder why they can't find any decent men. Decent men don't put up with childish people.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there is a ex femem here on my country who is kinda famous for being crazy, thing is after she find a guy, she started to say feminist is just lack of sex, and cursing the whole thing she did, so yes its a good idea, and pretty sure could be dead on, but serious I have no will or wish to win over a feminist, and I use that as a filter, says she is feminist? ok sweatheart, I will stop wasting time on you

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you thought of this, that the whole feminist movement is a giant *hit test?

Its still not an argument Huge JBP fan. Biggest nuthugger and for anybody into "inner game," do his self authoring suite.

My point is that, from a biological evolutionary standpoint, its a necessary fact that women be testing men.

The problem is that, feminism is made scapegoat for a nasty "cancerous" (thank you Milo) ideology riddled full of hypocrisy and disgusting female behavior. Chase career, trash your best years, and when the milks gone bad, its time to play house, and find a husband, and baby rabies.

JBP points out that, men do not know how to compete with women. If you are a limp ****, you get walked on, If you are not always and you approach, you are on the butt end of a #metoo HR **** storm. If you watched the vice interview, men are rapey, and bad. Women are wearing heels and makeup into the workplace. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

IMHO, JBP came off a little aggressive versus Vice in contrast to the Cathy Newman debate but, it was hand picked by Vice after 2hrs to portray a cute little narrative.

Lets not lose sight of the reality. Women have checked out of trad lifestyle but, will gladly go back into the kitchen and make sandwiches once her SMV has cratered. Once playboys stop calling.

Resentment is useless. Ideally, you want to see female nature for what it is; that being, as every bit as selfish, dark, and even evil as male nature. It just works in a covert black ops manner whereby, she can be perpetrator and then, play the victim the next sec. Look no further then domestic abuse whereby, women initiate more then 50% of the violence. CLASSIC

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there is a ex femem here on my country who is kinda famous for being crazy, thing is after she find a guy, she started to say feminist is just lack of sex, and cursing the whole thing she did, so yes its a good idea, and pretty sure could be dead on, but serious I have no will or wish to win over a feminist, and I use that as a filter, says she is feminist? ok sweatheart, I will stop wasting time on you
+1

if I see a bio on tinder/bumble or a woman states she is a feminist, I immediately next her from Go.

The same goes for women past her prime, for single moms, for a variety of reasons.