Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate how you guys tell people to take care of themselves and dating automatically follows

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very happy when I'm not thinking about dating. I think you misunderstood my post that I'm miserable 24-7, I am not

I don't expect a woman to radically change my life, my life is absolutely awesome. I just expect her to compliment it

It's hard to explain to people how miserable it is to be 29 and never have any meaningful relationship with the opposite gender. When you have a love life, you take it for granted. It's like a kid being born into rich family trying to tell a starving kid in Ethiopia that food and money are overrated. There's a reason that no forever aloner kid is ever mentally healthy and balanced - we are not solitary animals. We need both platonic and romantic companionship to feel mentally balanced

talk for yourself, I prefer to stay alone, but i'm not shy on going to parties or having fun in a group.

lets put all you said till now together and see what works here.

you say you are not miserable, but I think you are faking it, and being bad at it, from what I can undertand your personality is sh!t, or the very least that is what people see when they talk with you, remember what you posted? and I quote "women are fuking retarded nowadays" , so her eis the problem or you are lying about the whole thing, because lets get real here, if you was a dope retarded with nothing going on on your life if you get at any party with a really expensive luxury car you would get girls wanting a go with you, so maybe your main problem is you can't read woman you don't notice when they are waiting for you to just ask then out, if that is the case you its better you start to learn that, or at least have the balls to ask woman out.

again you need to at the very least tell the truth here to get help, in the meat market then it is the internet dating, as long you put a photo of you dressed well, and maybe a photo or 2 of your traveling would make you get hits, if not for young woman so older willing to open they legs, and lets get real here getting woman will make you get more woman, if you keep refusing all woman because age, or make a huge questionary to make her answers before anything is bad, i'm all to have standards, hell I have these too, but are you sure it not too much? as long you can tap go for it, worse case pay for some vvhore, in the end would be cheaper anyway

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
talk for yourself, I prefer to stay alone, but i'm not shy on going to parties or having fun in a group.

lets put all you said till now together and see what works here.

you say you are not miserable, but I think you are faking it, and being bad at it, from what I can undertand your personality is sh!t, or the very least that is what people see when they talk with you, remember what you posted? and I quote "women are fuking retarded nowadays" , so her eis the problem or you are lying about the whole thing, because lets get real here, if you was a dope retarded with nothing going on on your life if you get at any party with a really expensive luxury car you would get girls wanting a go with you, so maybe your main problem is you can't read woman you don't notice when they are waiting for you to just ask then out, if that is the case you its better you start to learn that, or at least have the balls to ask woman out.

again you need to at the very least tell the truth here to get help, in the meat market then it is the internet dating, as long you put a photo of you dressed well, and maybe a photo or 2 of your traveling would make you get hits, if not for young woman so older willing to open they legs, and lets get real here getting woman will make you get more woman, if you keep refusing all woman because age, or make a huge questionary to make her answers before anything is bad, i'm all to have standards, hell I have these too, but are you sure it not too much? as long you can tap go for it, worse case pay for some vvhore, in the end would be cheaper anyway
I'm not going to sacrifice my standards- I want the female equivalent of myself - a good looking, classy, intelligent, professional, in shape woman with no kids who is mid to late 20s

those women on dating sites are looking for male models and movie stars. They are not looking for me

in terms of real life dating, I get signs of interest sometimes from skanks and obese women and cougars. I never get any signs of interest from anybody close to my league

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to sacrifice my standards- I want the female equivalent of myself - a good looking, classy, intelligent, professional, in shape woman with no kids who is mid to late 20s

those women on dating sites are looking for male models and movie stars. They are not looking for me
looks like they are not the only one, its ok, wait for till you get to 40 with no sex, or woman experience, that certainly will make you even more desirable, worse case get a cat

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
looks like they are not the only one, its ok, wait for till you get to 40 with no sex, or woman experience, that certainly will make you even more desirable, worse case get a cat
they are not the only one? not the only one doing what? I'm confused

and I've had some experience. I've slept with 10 to 12 women. All single moms, cougars and overweight women. I've never been with anybody anywhere near my league, that's how horrible dating is nowadays

Glassguy

Reaction score
bull f*v9king **** same standards

when I approach a woman in her late 30s at a bar, my success rate is like 90%. If I approach a woman my age, it's 0%

the modern younger woman has beyond impossible standards nowadays. You can't even be perfect enough for them
Sounds to me that you look old for your age. Or your personality is old for your age and you come across as boring to chicks your own age.

I am 40 and have no problem at all dating women in the mid to upper 20's. I look much younger than I am and I am also very outgoing and fun. Women in the 25-30 range love me because I too have my sh!t together and I also know how to chill and have fun. When I go out with them it looks as if there is little to no age difference in us.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you are saying is another version of "it will happen when you stop caring and stop trying so hard, desperation is extremely repulsive, etc..." That's not a bad point

What I'm telling you is I'm getting blown out immediately, it's not like these women are getting to know what I want and are rejecting me after. I am not even getting a chance to showcase my personality because there is zero traction

I'm not going into these situations looking to marry someone. The goal is to have a fun interaction and see if you have a good chemistry, then you just go from there. I agree that if I'm desperate for a relationship, it's a huge turnoff
The number of rejections you're quoting for approaches is too low, 3 lol. You're not trying nearly hard enough, I've easily gone multiple nights with 10 - 20 rejections that were brutal. Never said a word before I was blown out but here's the thing you only need one woman to accept you, on one of those nights or even one of those long ass weeks for it to get you on a roll. Once you start realizing the patterns in your behavior that create desire, movement, types of conversations and how to direct them around a venue to increase your chances of moving things to a sexual plane. It gets easier, you're just not trying enough and complaining about some measly 3 rejections and sparing your ego the demolishing it deserves.

Women need zero time to judge you, before you open your mouth they will have made their decision, it's called sub communication my friends, there's a lot someone can tell about you even before you say 2 words to them and it's not simply about your appearance. The way you walk, your mannerisms, your body posture, movement pace, there's so much that goes into it but once you get good at exuding confidence naturally you will notice your communication will be different. You don't usually need to tell a girl you wanna bang their brains out they know from the way you behave. So you are low level in terms of even that kind of skill lol. You need work my friend

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds to me that you look old for your age. Or your personality is old for your age and you come across as boring to chicks your own age.

I am 40 and have no problem at all dating women in the mid to upper 20's. I look much younger than I am and I am also very outgoing and fun. Women in the 25-30 range love me because I too have my sh!t together and I also know how to chill and have fun. When I go out with them it looks as if there is little to no age difference in us.
There is not a chance in hell you look younger than me. I have a perfect light olive complexion. People all say I look about 27-30

Personality wise, I am a standard late 20s guy. I like game of thrones and football and working out and electronic dance music (all the standard stuff). I dress super trendy also

I am extremely responsible but I can party as hard as anybody. Women in their mid 20s are ****ing insane nowadays in their standards.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The number of rejections you're quoting for approaches is too low, 3 lol. You're not trying nearly hard enough, I've easily gone multiple nights with 10 - 20 rejections that were brutal. Never said a word before I was blown out but here's the thing you only need one woman to accept you
and what are the chances the 1 in 1000 woman who is willing to go out with me is even what I want? What are the chances that she is not a smoker or has kids or works as a waitress or is really an idiot or a compulsive liar or some other complete nonsense?? I want somebody extremely high quality because I myself am extremely high quality in all areas (looks, finances, character, intelligence, etc...)

Dating really is for masochists. You have to approach a million women in hopes that 1 likes you and the odds of that 1 liking you being compatible with you is tiny

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of them were anything decent? (I don't even consider it a success unless you're getting mid to late 20s professional, intelligent, cute, classy, fit, super nice women with no kids)
There are not many girls like thay these days.
A woman who values herself and has standards is gone.

They aren't looking for a guy like you, they want a beta bish they can boss around and control everything. That is more important to them. They don't want to be lead. They are raised spoiled brats.

This is my struggle to. No more quality females.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not a chance in hell you look younger than me. I have a perfect light olive complexion. People all say I look about 27-30

Personality wise, I am a standard late 20s guy. I like game of thrones and football and working out and electronic dance music (all the standard stuff). I dress super trendy also

I am extremely responsible but I can party as hard as anybody. Women in their mid 20s are ****ing insane nowadays in their standards.
then you are ****ed lol, i'm 34 people say i'm around 22-28

serious we said everything we could, and you are giving excuses, saying woman are crazy and you are not willing to do anything, so after all you choices are hope for a alien race visit us and they female are hot enough for your standards or become gay, or even wait for the sexual robot market to happen and hope the goverment don't ban that lol, another option is to join isis and hope they marry you with a woman

everyone knows woman are crazy, but giving excuses for your short commings are not really a good thing, and the only thing I read here is excuses, excuses and complains

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't automatically come to you because you have your sh*t together. It's absolute nonsense

I've been working obsessively hard at improving myself last 10 years and I have had absolutely horrific dating life...I can't even remember my last date. Go down the list here

- great friends and family
- easily top 10% of men in looks - probably more like top 3%. Great physique, handsome face, super sharp fashion sense
- make 200K a year at age 29 (which puts me somewhere in top 0.05% for under 30)
- great lifestyle - travel all over the country
- great hobbies/interests that I really enjoy
We didn't say 200K, we said 250K. There is your problem.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigDave17 said:
Women don't automatically come to you because you have your sh*t together. It's absolute nonsense

I've been working obsessively hard at improving myself last 10 years and I have had absolutely horrific dating life...I can't even remember my last date. Go down the list here

- easily top 10% of men in looks - probably more like top 3%. Great physique, handsome face, super sharp fashion sense
- make 200K a year at age 29 (which puts me somewhere in top 0.05% for under 30)
Another example showing hypergamy (looks, money, status) is not the governing impetus.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Another example showing hypergamy (looks, money, status) is not the governing impetus.
anybody who claims to understand what women want is a hardcore liar

woman are more baffling than reading rocket science written in Mandarin

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man who is top 10% in looks would ever say he is. Women are picking up on your narcissism and I say that in the nicest way possible. Being overconfident can be a huge turnoff to women especially if you don’t have the looks to back it up.

Like LARaiders said, you’re just another Donald Trump. Even if you are successful, you’re not happy because you’re not humble. A guy who can’t get laid can still be happy because he doesn’t think he deserves to get women and rather appreciates what he does have in life. The moment you’re more down to earth and grateful for what you have is the moment you won’t need this site.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys need to stop telling people who are struggling with their lives to take care of themselves and women automatically come. All these things are separate entities. We have got to stop misleading people into thinking that if they fix their lives that dating somehow becomes easier. Dating is not easy until you are in your late 30s and 40s and you're approaching much older women (assuming you're a good looking man in great shape. Older women love me because they can't get super handsome young men anymore so I become a much more rare item. For younger girls, I am a dime a dozen so there is no value there).
I made a topic similar to this one and got hounded for it. I used my friend I grew up with for an example. Billy over here went to alternative school, dropped out of high school, struggles with life, and even asks me for money sometimes. Guess what, he has never had any problems pertaining to Pucci his entire life. Me on the other hand, workout, have a great job, drive a nice car, travel a lot, hobbies, live in the richest part of the state and I haven't had a date since I broke up with my ex in August. Every man should aim at improving himself but it does not correlate with women. This is just some fake sales advice that needs to die out that was passed by the PUA gurus.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody who claims to understand what women want is a hardcore liar
Women "need" different things hence what women need is an oxymoron. Notwithstanding, there are shared characteristics of what most women need insofar as indoctrinated needs are inculcated by the society we share.

It's clear if you can't attract any women, you are not meeting certain needs. Yes, SMV (looks, status, wealth) are primary for most women, but if you still can't attract despite having high SMV, then you are seriously deficient in her other needs, so much so that your SMV carries no weight. Only you know where the deficiency lies. Further, I bet you are already aware of the deficiency, but have too much ego to name or surrender it.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "need" different things hence what women need is an oxymoron. Notwithstanding, there are shared characteristics of what most women need insofar as indoctrinated needs are inculcated by the society we share.

It's clear if you can't attract any women, you are not meeting certain needs. Yes, SMV (looks, status, wealth) are primary for most women, but if you still can't attract despite having a high SMV, then you are seriously deficient in her other needs. Only you know where the deficiency lies. Further, I bet you are already aware of the deficiency, but have too much ego to name or surrender it.
Yes because op swallowed garbage advice and ended up with garbage results.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No man who is top 10% in looks would ever say he is. Women are picking up on your narcissism and I say that in the nicest way possible. Being overconfident can be a huge turnoff to women especially if you don’t have the looks to back it up.

Like LARaiders said, you’re just another Donald Trump. Even if you are successful, you’re not happy because you’re not humble. A guy who can’t get laid can still be happy because he doesn’t think he deserves to get women and rather appreciates what he does have in life. The moment you’re more down to earth and grateful for what you have is the moment you won’t need this site.
if you don't think I'm extremely grateful for everything I have, you're very very wrong. I wake up everyday and tell myself to be very grateful for my fantastic quality of life. I kiss and hug my parents and sisters everytime I see them for being so great to me

it doesn't mean I can't be extremely frustrated about dating. As far as saying I'm top 10% in looks - I would say that's almost by default. I just try very very hard to look good. I'm far from a male model. Most guys look like crap because they are chubby or skinny or dress like ****. I'm not saying I was born with perfect facial genetics - I have just completely maximized my appearance.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Lol ok dude. I do great with women. Younger women. You apparently suck with them. It's apparent why now.

Take care hun. (Lol).