Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every single one of you is an abuser of women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever amount to something in this life and become rich, famous or perhaps even semi-rich/semi-famous, there is a very good chance that some of the women you have dated, hit on or spoken to at some point in your life will accuse you of sexual assault or harassment. The bar has been set so low that literally every heterosexual man qualifies.

Look at some of the allegations being made against politicians lately, and in particular Al Franken. Now I’m no fan of Al Fraken; the guy is an opportunistic POS like most politicians. Until his recent problems, he was going around lecturing his political opponents about “vulnerable women” and the evil men who abuse them. Men like him are the reason why our society is so messed up in the first place, and he’s now burning in his self-made holocaust. I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him. However, his case serves to illustrate a point. Some of the “harassment” allegations about Franken are downright bizarre. Take, for example, a woman who approached Franken and asked for a photograph.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ens-accusers-because-he-groped-me-too/547691/

She says that he put his hand around her waist and it “diminished” her as a professional woman. Ummm, what? How do you take a picture with a woman without putting your hand around her waist? Stand there awkwardly with your hands in your pockets or folded across your chest? Interestingly enough, the woman in question has no problem putting her own hand on Franken's shoulder.

Others have accused Franken of touching their buttocks or, in the case of one woman, “cupping the side of her breast” while taking photographs. Now I can totally see how this could happen accidentally, especially if the woman has a big butt or big breasts and you’re just trying to put your arm around her for a picture.

So it seems that the standard for assault/harassment now is whether a woman feels “diminished” or demeaned or otherwise uncomfortable as a result of her interactions with a man. And the worst thing is that you can be accused 10, 20, 30, 40 years later, and even if the allegations are not true, you’d have no way to prove your innocence, as there would be no witnesses after all these years, and, according to the prevailing dogma, we are supposed to believe “survivors” of sexual harassment without questioning their motivations.
Agreed. Proving a negative (e.g., not committing sexual assault) is extremely difficult. And it is also logical that some of these allegations are simply nonsense/lies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not me, though? Lol.
no offence richard I like you as much as most of the grumpy users of this forum but when it comes of certain things Neil is the supreme master
btw talking about grumpy old white men, what happened to ( ).( ) ?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever I ask myself "how much worse can society get", I usually get an answer. It's actually quite scary watching the destruction of society as we know it. The women are over-powered, the trannies are turning things upside down, and people are touting the stupidest ideas as facts (the world is flat!) I look around me and ask myself, "Where the fvck am I? What happened to that place I was at back in the 1980s?"

I honestly have no clue what's in store for us in the next 10 years. My guess would be some sort of a war, but I'm not sure what kind. It may be something new that has never happened in the history of mankind.
Something will definitely give. You can't expect guys to keep putting women first forever. Especially when they increasingly get no respect for it lol.

You can't have this crap continue down the same path for much longer. A lot of men are already getting fed up and the number will only keep growing as women get more and more arrogant and repulsive in their behavior.

Most blue pill guys these days are only one divorce, sh*t test, or custody battle away from going red pill.

I'm surprised how often the red pill comes up in real life discussions with men I meet. Several years ago this sh*t would NEVER come up in a face to face discussion. Red pill has gone viral. Its going to be interesting to see how this shapes our culture in the future.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk about hookers more than anyone.
Nobody cares.

Its going to be interesting to see how this shapes our culture in the future.
The only thing is all this change is going to be gradual. By the time anything happens, I'll be in my 60s at least.

I'm guessing that we're going to have a depression (at least here in Canada) which may help change things for the better. But I 100 percent believe things are still going to get much worse before they get better.

Reaction score
Nobody cares.

The only thing is all this change is going to be gradual. By the time anything happens, I'll be in my 60s at least.

I'm guessing that we're going to have a depression (at least here in Canada) which may help change things for the better. But I 100 percent believe things are still going to get much worse before they get better.
I definitely wasn't talking to you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This scandal is basically like a bunch of men coming forward and suing a woman who they say enjoyed free dinners with them in the 1990's but never put out. It's the other side of the same coin. Those women let themselves be groped for a chance at stardom, a chance that was not guaranteed.

What's next? Will we have a class action lawsuit from women complaining they bought lottery tickets but never won Mega Millions?

You see, once women lose their sexual power over men they spontaneously switch to wanting political power over men. That's what the Feminist movement is about. It's about the old, the fat and the lesbian guaranteeing they will continue to collect money from men.

How do men protect themselves? As a photographer who blurred the line with business and pleasure, I'm thankful that all along I would text them "Promise you won't do anything you don't want to do?" and they would confirm in writing (this often turned them on btw). Also, avoid sexting or sending anything explicit.
Holy shyt....BIG NEIL is back. This means the Money Team is in full effect, of myself, Big Neil, and our buddy The @Urbanyst ;).

Shyt is about to get real around these here parts. Unfiltered TRUTH is coming your way.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Holy shyt....BIG NEIL is back. This means the Money Team is in full effect, of myself, Big Neil, and our buddy The @Urbanyst ;).

Shyt is about to get real around these here parts. Unfiltered TRUTH is coming your way.
I've been reading along though was forbidden from replying. You were my biggest supporter (out of about 3), and (perhaps not coincidentally) also had some of the best content over the past 3 months. Thank you my brother!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've been reading along though was forbidden from replying. You were my biggest supporter (out of about 3), and (perhaps not coincidentally) also had some of the best content over the past 3 months. Thank you my brother!
Yes, see I believe the Moderating Team of Sosuave is just outdated. As I said in another thread, I believe we are in a transitional period in the dating market, we are moving from the traditional 2 parent family structure......to "something else that's not yet identified".

It's the Wild Wild West. Women have been doing the Wild Wild West since the 1970's and men are just starting to do it with the MGTOW Movement.

As a result, people like POOK's advice is outdated. When Pook was writing that material, it was literally during the very final days of the "traditional structure". Now that Social Media, Online Dating, and Texting are here........we are in a complete WILD WILD WEST with no rules, no structures, no commitment, just everybody do whatever they want.

This is why the LTR Market is in a Depression and the STR Market is BOOMING. People like yourself @bigneil, @Urbanyst, @deesade, Da Dynamically, and Poon King (along with others) fundamentally KNOW that and preach this. But Sosuave's Moderating Team along with some of the people who kiss up to them, like some of the CHICKS on this board, are trying to PUSH us out of here. Notice everybody I just listed is or has been Banned other than @Urbanyst and TRUST ME, they are working overtime to get him banned, just hasn't happened yet. I know @sazc for example, has sent at least 7 messages to ban him by now.

They are trying to hold onto a dying market. The LTR market is dead. It's over. Marriage is dead, it's over. For our Generation, the best option until you DIE will be to spin plates. Of course you can do an LTR and/or get Married, but the chances of you being screwed are almost a certainty, it's not IF you will be screwed but WHEN and by how much.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, see I believe the Moderating Team of Sosuave is just outdated. As I said in another thread, I believe we are in a transitional period in the dating market, we are moving from the traditional 2 parent family structure......to "something else that's not yet identified".

It's the Wild Wild West. Women have been doing the Wild Wild West since the 1970's and men are just starting to do it with the MGTOW Movement.

As a result, people like POOK's advice is outdated. When Pook was writing that material, it was literally during the very final days of the "traditional structure". Now that Social Media, Online Dating, and Texting are here........we are in a complete WILD WILD WEST with no rules, no structures, no commitment, just everybody do whatever they want.

This is why the LTR Market is in a Depression and the STR Market is BOOMING. People like yourself @bigneil, @Urbanyst, @deesade, Da Dynamically, and Poon King (along with others) fundamentally KNOW that and preach this. But Sosuave's Moderating Team along with some of the people who kiss up to them, like some of the CHICKS on this board, are trying to PUSH us out of here. Notice everybody I just listed is or has been Banned other than @Urbanyst and TRUST ME, they are working overtime to get him banned, just hasn't happened yet. I know @sazc for example, has sent at least 7 messages to ban him by now.

They are trying to hold onto a dying market. The LTR market is dead. It's over. Marriage is dead, it's over. For our Generation, the best option until you DIE will be to spin plates. Of course you can do an LTR and/or get Married, but the chances of you being screwed are almost a certainty, it's not IF you will be screwed but WHEN and by how much.
So there needs to be a slight update with the DJB?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So there needs to be a slight update with the DJB?
Yes, the Don Juan Bible is kind of like Business Management Textbooks in college, it's based on information from ages ago and doesn't factor in present day market forces/changes, nor upcoming trends.

Following Pook's advice in 2018 isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to follow the advice of a Poon King or an @Urbanyst or an Da Dynamically for complete dating market efficiency.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the Don Juan Bible is kind of like Business Management Textbooks in college, it's based on information from ages ago and doesn't factor in present day market forces/changes, nor upcoming trends.

Following Pook's advice in 2018 isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to follow the advice of a Poon King or an @Urbanyst or an Da Dynamically for complete dating market efficiency.
Agree on that, social media and current mainstream culture changed the dating world...early 00s are ages ago, even early 10s are right now

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Notice everybody I just listed is or has been Banned other than @Urbanyst and TRUST ME, they are working overtime to get him banned, just hasn't happened yet. I know @sazc for example, has sent at least 7 messages to ban him by now.
I should not be getting banned because I don't really break the rules. Only one warning so far.

@sazc why are you trying to get me banned? Banning red pill guys from this site is like putting a condom on after you kum. The truth is already out. Red pill has gone viral. There is nothing women or blue pill guys can do about it at this point lol. Its a slow moving coup. And really.. the more you fight it.. the stronger it gets.

Good luck.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody cares.

Yeah I agree.

It will get much worse before it improves. Humans don't make changes until they hit rock bottom. It takes a disaster to get people off their fat lazy asses lol.

Reaction score
I should not be getting banned because I don't really break the rules. Only one warning so far.

@sazc why are you trying to get me banned? Banning red pill guys from this site is like putting a condom on after you kum. The truth is already out. Red pill has gone viral. There is nothing women or blue pill guys can do about it at this point lol. Its a slow moving coup. And really.. the more you fight it.. the stronger it gets.

Good luck.
Unfortunately, I don't think an army of red pill guys is as strong as the opposition.

Also, it's more of a first world problem. People in much of the developing world would just call it whining.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come back to this post in 10 years. You will feel stupid.
Let me tell you something dude,I have been a player for years it takes guts to be one ,you can't be "scared" and play this game.Anyone you meet can lie about you at any time for any reason in any area of your life,as a matter of fact you could die tomorrow 100 different ways,what are you gonna do??? hide under your bed all day ?? ;)...don't be a pvssy...treat people with respect..

Status
Not open for further replies.