Women and friends on social media.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this past weekend I decided to sit down with a good friend of mine, have some dinner, and talk about nonsense. He's currently in a relationship with a lady we both know and figured we'd chat about that for a bit. He brought something to my attention that I don't have much experience on because I try to stay away from poking around at women social media. And this is prime example. Let me start with, I whole heartedly believe that social media brings out the insecurities in a lot of men. Especially when they are in LTR.

So he starts off talking about the usual, "we are doing great" blah blah. I'm happy for him. Then out comes the BUT. He said he's been having a hard time with snooping in her friends list, and keeps coming across men that they share one mutual friend. He knows a lot of the same people she does. So he clicks on the profiles and notices they are in different states or same state. He says it bothers him. To me, I don't think it's that big of an issue, but I do know she's been around a time or two.

He shot me a text wanting advice on this matter. To be honest, I think it shouldn't even be brought up. But looking at it with an LTR point of view, I could see it be somewhat frustrating and to draw curiosities. He's searching for some reassurance.

Any thoughts?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friend to ask her.

She will solve the issue.

You might lose your friend however, BUT you'll know finally if he's à réal friend or not ;)

In short, he should confront her. She will destroy him over it (cause he's insecure) and he will blâme it on you (cause he's insecure.

It could be ANYTHING. Including: Collège friends?

Your friend is being insecure and needy. The only issue would be that they hit on her and she replies positively. If she has him in pics with her, or "relationship status" that could help.. but she must do it (and not be forced by him).

You should also tell your friend that you told him what to do and you have nothing to add. It's pointless of him to ask you the same question, cause he will get the same answer

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes an attention ***** like my ex theres like 2 versions of them.....there was the real world real world relationship version who are great women , and there was the phone her who was a vile narcassist attention seeker and the even stupider thing like LA Raiders explained if i remember all the blokes they add are absolute gonks probably nothing compared to your mate

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes an attention ***** like my ex theres like 2 versions of them.....there was the real world real world relationship version who are great women , and there was the phone her who was a vile narcassist attention seeker and the even stupider thing like LA Raiders explained if i remember all the blokes they add are absolute gonks probably nothing compared to your mate
I've ran into women like this a few times. It's more trouble than what it's worth. I explained my theory to my friend. I'm not sure he really gets it.i probably said the same thing 8 times. I told him I had no solution other than to ask about the situation.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ran into women like this a few times. It's more trouble than what it's worth
yes the even weirder thing is she wasnt even the kind too affair we were together in our spare time like a proper family...i explained so many times she was disrespecting me with this behaviour , all she did was sabotage a perfectly great family........ even more crazier is SHES STILL DOING IT NOW and shes ended up with NO ONE could slightly accept if she was sitting there now with a young arnold schwarzennegar but no........how sad

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure man = women on the lead = end is rather near than far.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes the even weirder thing is she wasnt even the kind too affair we were together in our spare time like a proper family...i explained so many times she was disrespecting me with this behaviour , all she did was sabotage a perfectly great family........ even more crazier is SHES STILL DOING IT NOW and shes ended up with NO ONE could slightly accept if she was sitting there now with a young arnold schwarzennegar but no........how sad

It's odd sometimes how women can direct their attention to another male, whom you feel is a lesser product of yourself. They do it though. Everyone has their flaws, but I feel like if you want to mess around in an LTR bring it up to your partner. Not run behind their back. It won't be the best idea but hey at least your open about it lol.