Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help!!! Best way to respond to a public negative comment on facebook?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I work as a teacher in a goverment high school. Someone took a small video of me and posted it on facebook (I didn´t even notice when they took it).

Most comments are positive ("I love that teacher!" and that sort of stuff) but there´s this girl, a current student of the high school, but I don´t think she´s my student anymore. Probably had her last semester (I honestly don´t remember her, I normally have like 8 groups of 60 students each)

She posted something like "I hate that teacher. He´s not a good at teaching. He always arrived very early and I missed my attendance".

Should I ignore? Like her comment? I´m really wanting to post something back, and if so, what would be the best public response?

Thanks in advance guys.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the worst thing that she can say about you is that you show up to work early, then I think you are doing well. There's no need to acknowledge the comment.

Serenity

Reaction score
Ignore it, don't respond to it. She's making herself look like an a$$ by making a negative comment where the majority is positive, you don't need to win any support, you already got that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No response you arent in high school

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I work as a teacher in a goverment high school. Someone took a small video of me and posted it on facebook (I didn´t even notice when they took it).

Most comments are positive ("I love that teacher!" and that sort of stuff) but there´s this girl, a current student of the high school, but I don´t think she´s my student anymore. Probably had her last semester (I honestly don´t remember her, I normally have like 8 groups of 60 students each)

She posted something like "I hate that teacher. He´s not a good at teaching. He always arrived very early and I missed my attendance".

Should I ignore? Like her comment? I´m really wanting to post something back, and if so, what would be the best public response?

Thanks in advance guys.
Are you seriously making a thread about this elementary stuff dude?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance guys.
Ignore it. It's the opinion of some random 15 or 16 year old kid who you will forget all about in the next few years.

She will too forget about you as she matures. I

Replying to any of the comments is pointless.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Are you seriously making a thread about this elementary stuff dude?
Heat of the moment, got under my skin. But I´m working on it. The old me wouldn´t have made a thread about this, the old me would´ve replied something dumb on the spot intstead; so it´s an improvement, at least from where I´m standing.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So I ignored. It had not even crossed my mind in a while until I saw the forum alerts, been too busy enojying season 2 of stranger things and doing other stuff I enjoy. Thanks for telling me to ignore, it was the right thing. The video has about 100 likes now so i guess that´s cool.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't respond and move on

Let the other users respond and defend you... when people step in to protect you.. your value skyrocket