What are females worth TO YOU?

Reaction score
I've had the red-pill in the eyeballs, up the nostrills, and up the arse, for years.

And I've field-tested very thoroughly. If anyone wants to point out literally anything that the rational male has said that is wrong... I'm all ears.

He's right. But he's in a disillusionment stage.

Women are fvcking beautiful. One of god's most greatest gifts to men, other than football.

You can sympathize with the disillusion to a certain point. And people have got the arse.

I get the whole thing. Why people get the arse, and why he keeps fvcking harping on.

There needs to be progression, @RichardTheFrog . Don't become a whiny b1tch. More to the perspective than what you keep on about.
Their bodies are great. It's their personalities that turn me off.

I remember being at a strip club recently and thinking... "If I were to pass out drunk right now, these girls would rob me blind." They probably would kill me if not for the prison time they would do.

A

AJ84

Don't listen to the aggrocvnt. She's on a wind-up. Proper following you around on a wind-up too, I've noticed.

Look mate, It's Friday, and It's a massive subject that you broach.

Women have huge value, but not in themselves. The value is in yourself, that they help uncover, if that makes sense?

No woman is worth a marriage intrinsically. It's all projection.

They are worth more than sex. They are worth self-reflection. Literally no way that I've known to better understand the self. Not career, martial-arts, music, or anything else in life.

People like this b1tch call anyone but her gay mate Steve a "mgtow". That is the sound of a society crumbling around you.

That is why women shouldn't be allowed on here. They aren't allowed on other sites, but nobody will listen. When you strike a discord with women, actually you are usually doing something right. Their delicate sexy ears can't handle real-talk. I've tried; I went on a spree of breaking the fourth wall with dates for a while.

You are right, a woman doesn't have real intrinsic value. But women, plural, do.
I was being serious, I honestly think it's a good option for him. And when I log in I see who has replied to my messages hence replying to Richard.

I'm surprised at your reference to me as a c**t. You've made some good points for this site and even though I may not agree with some of what you say, I wouldn't resort to calling you names. You have a right to your opinion of women, and if I have ever attacked you for that my apologies. I don't think I have though, so it's kind of sad that you call me a c**t simply because I am a female responding in a way you don't like, to a another SS member on now the third thread of this value topic.

But I'm not you so I don't know where that's coming from. Maybe you're having a bad day. But if you feel that Richard has some valid points perhaps you and he can message privately back and forth so we don't end up with fourth thread about women's value, because, based on the countless posts we have replied to giving examples of where value may or may not be, he doesn't seem get it or see it from another perspective and we go around and around here.

And you can always ask the moderaters not to let women post here, or just go to sites where women aren't allowed to post, or ignore my posts.

Hope your day gets better, weekends are always something to look forward to.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I was being serious, I honestly think it's a good option for him. And when I log in I see who has replied to my messages hence replying to Richard.

I'm surprised at your reference to me as a c**t. You've made some good points for this site and even though I may not agree with some of what you say, I wouldn't resort to calling you names. You have a right to your opinion of women, and if I have ever attacked you for that my apologies. I don't think I have though, so it's kind of sad that you call me a c**t simply because I am a female responding in a way you don't like, to a another SS member on now the third thread of this value topic.

But I'm not you so I don't know where that's coming from. Maybe you're having a bad day. But if you feel that Richard has some valid points perhaps you and he can message privately back and forth so we don't end up with fourth thread about women's value, because, based on the countless posts we have replied to giving examples of where value may or may not be, he doesn't seem get it or see it from another perspective and we go around and around here.

And you can always ask the moderaters not to let women post here, or just go to sites where women aren't allowed to post, or ignore my posts.

Hope your day gets better, weekends are always something to look forward to.
Men who hate women generally hate their subconscious state of mind, they hate their hypergamy, their never-ending top-smv male hunt, their attention-craving, their sense of entitlement caused by society prasing them on both social media and real life, to be honest when these things are discussed here not much a woman can say because these things happen in their subsonscious mode most are probably not aware of how these processes work, and that is usually about what we discuss on here.

Note i dont mind women posting here its just that we discuss things that women dont even have much influence on: they cant help they love attention, they cant help looking for perfect male, etc

A

AJ84

Men who hate women generally hate their subconscious state of mind, they hate their hypergamy, their never-ending top-smv male hunt, their attention-craving, their sense of entitlement caused by society prasing them on both social media and real life, to be honest when these things are discussed here not much a woman can say because these things happen in their subsonscious mode most are probably not aware of how these processes work, and that is usually about what we discuss on here.

Note i dont mind women posting here its just that we discuss things that women dont even have much influence on: they cant help they love attention, they cant help looking for perfect male, etc
Which I can see with some women for sure. I mean for me I enjoy posting and reading posts here, like I have mentioned before. I have learned things here from some of you guys.

I get that it's a male oriented site and I can see that my presence is evoking some emotion as evident from the name calling.

But to be honest, I'm not calling people names and attacking them and I'm not going to take responsibility for someone else's feelings over what I post unless I am directly calling them names and being outright nasty, then of course I expect to be called on that as I understand that could get me banned.

A

AJ84

Eh, no. You keep following him from thread to thread, being a sadistic cvnt. I've seen it.

And you are talking to someone who has dealt with a sh*t-load of text-game from women.

I really don't care. I'm leaving the manosphere anyway. No skin off my nose.

Something in this guy is pissing you off enough to reply. Spend the effort to follow him about. Constantly nagging him. Keep trying to flip social pressure onto him.

Get one of those little dogs instead.

I've read your ideas on "mgtow", and I'm not fvcking impressed. It's a backwards step. One year back, this website was on a great upwards curve where a lot of fantastic ideas were being bandied about. We had a fine idea of "mgtow" then. We don't need you redifining it into any guy that strikes a discord with your ears. And you've done it in plenty of threads.

Yeah, I've considered and argued the value of women too. And I guarantee that I've been out with girls that smoke you. And I love women.

"Mgtow", my arse.

I'm off. And if I saw you in real life, I'd be concordant with what you want to hear too. The entire point of the website is that we have real-talk, which should be discordant to your ears. Almost anything else is game.

There's your learning.
I love you too.

A

AJ84

That's actually funny. I think we have the same kind of humour actually. I know you think I'm a c**t and all but that last reply is pretty funny.

Look I'm not here to tick people off, I do learn things here and I enjoy some healthy debate,but if you don't want to engage online with me I will respect that we can avoid each other, so to speak.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
That's actually funny. I think we have the same kind of humour actually. I know you think I'm a c**t and all but that last reply is pretty funny.

Look I'm not here to tick people off, I do learn things here and I enjoy some healthy debate,but if you don't want to engage online with me I will respect that we can avoid each other, so to speak.
but you bullied richard first out of nowhere lol

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality issues, but more specifically what @sosousage just said

But in addition, maybe I'm not good looking enough. I don't think I'm ugly, but maybe not good looking enough for a young hb9.

Plus, I'm quiet, don't have a lot of friends, and definitely not "cool" friends. Plus, I see them as just holes for sex and reproduction. Plus, despite all the time I spend on this forum, I don't really care that much possibly. I think I would get bored of them quickly. I don't necessarily "enjoy" hanging out or talking to them.

Plus, I've been to prison for something that was on national television, but I don't tell people that, but if they got to know me personally, they would find out. This happened in 2009.
Maybe you're a sociopath lol

Just joking, you're at the edge of poppin' that red pill. Keep going and improve yourself. I don't have friends anymore because I dumped them all and I still fvck bytches every weekend so you dont need a social circle, it helps but you definetely dont need one. Be more positive, let them a chance to show you something nice about their personnalities and then fock em and who knows ? Maybe you'll find one that will fit your personnality

Reaction score
Maybe you're a sociopath lol

Just joking, you're at the edge of poppin' that red pill. Keep going and improve yourself. I don't have friends anymore because I dumped them all and I still fvck bytches every weekend so you dont need a social circle, it helps but you definetely dont need one. Be more positive, let them a chance to show you something nice about their personnalities and then fock em and who knows ? Maybe you'll find one that will fit your personnality
I work on flipping houses every day. Got my first one going right now.

I thought I took the red pill months ago.

I'm downright psychopath, but already been to prison, so no need to go back. I'd rather just walk away and keep my freedom.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are easy if you look good. Focus on your looks. Make money for you and a better life, not for women.

A

AJ84

Did I? I'm sorry if that appears so. That's wasn't my intention and the advice I gave him about the dolls I meant not as a slight but as advice as this could be helpful to him around not feeling like he has to put up with sh*t or boring crap from women just to get some.

And for the record I am not following anyone. Maybe I'm too tempted to respond to his posts because of the content, and it does seem that others, not just me, respond to him as well? No? So is everyone who responds to his posts following him?

And he has attacked other people who reply by saying he's better than them, they have no value, they probably date ugly girls etc. But's that's real talk I guess?

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I? I'm sorry if that appears so. That's wasn't my intention and the advice I gave him about the dolls I meant not as a slight but as advice as this could be helpful to him around not feeling like he has to put up with sh*t or boring crap from women just to get some.

And for the record I am not following anyone. Maybe I'm too tempted to respond to his posts because of the content, and it does seem that others, not just me, respond to him as well? No? So is everyone who responds to his posts following him?

And he has attacked other people who reply by saying he's better than them, they have no value, they probably date ugly girls etc. But's that's real talk I guess?
Would you be my doll ?

Reaction score
Women are easy if you look good. Focus on your looks. Make money for you and a better life, not for women.
I think your advice of getting plastic surgery is a bit further than I want to go. I know downright ugly guys with hot girlfriends. I've had hot girls call me attractive before. And I think making lots of money would increase my attractiveness even if I didn't give it to them.

Last week, I asked the girl I was talking to if she thought my hair was thinning. She said no.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your advice of getting plastic surgery is a bit further than I want to go. I know downright ugly guys with hot girlfriends. I've had hot girls call me attractive before. And I think making lots of money would increase my attractiveness even if I didn't give it to them.

Last week, I asked the girl I was talking to if she thought my hair was thinning. She said no.
Owning a lot of money could help you being more positive and help tremendously with your inner confidence so it's a win win

Reaction score

Fvcking a doll isn't "getting some." You might as well just tell me to masturbate. If that was actually real advice, then I question if you are mentally retarded.

I guarantee I've turned down hotter girls than you many times.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I gave you many ways to improve, with no holds barred. Have you taken any steps to getting physically better? Did you even set foot in a gym since our last chat?

Reaction score
Owning a lot of money could help you being more positive and help tremendously with your inner confidence so it's a win win
To me, I think running a business that makes lots of money is more valuable than going to the gym.

But I suppose different girls value different things.

What still bothers me is... Let's say I make millions per year and then lots of girls start to like me...

They will act like it's a fair trade, despite the fact that they could do no such thing. In fact, they are biologically incapable of doing such a thing.

We are a sexually dimorphic species and females are the weaker gender. Yet they act like they are the more valuable gender. It makes NO SENSE.

They evolved "beauty" to attract mates that would keep them alive.

Reaction score
I gave you many ways to improve, with no holds barred. Have you taken any steps to getting physically better? Did you even set foot in a gym since our last chat?
I have my first house flip going. Haven't had time. I have a gym at my house, and no I haven't used it. I honestly don't even like working out.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dude can someone ban this troll already? he is basically a combination of elliot rogers an bigneil. and 100% retard on top of that based on constantly making the same fking threads and posts over an over again. Watch...this guy is going to come at me with some kind of dumbazz rhetorical question.

Whats this guys mental issue? BPD? or NPD? Reminds me of talking to mental patients who are stuck in some kind of delusions.
Yet.....you did all of the following:

- Clicked on his thread
- Read his thread
- Analyzed his thread
- Responded to his thread

If you think the poster is a Troll, why would you do all of the procedures above? Please explain that? How about we as GROWN MEN on this forum all make a rule with each other........and it's that we are going to stop bickering back and forth. The bickering back and forth does absolutely NOTHING to improve anybody's productivity nor your own personal productivity.

So if you deem a Member to be a Troll, a Waste of Time, or anything of the sort....just Ignore that Member. If the Member is an actual Troll, they will do Troll things and I'm certain the Moderators will take heed to such actions and ban them eventually anyway.

Let's stop the bickering gentlemen.