Get a motel! You can expense me! God knows you both have been my 2 best psychologists.Then why dont you callllll meeee????? <3 <3 <3
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Get a motel! You can expense me! God knows you both have been my 2 best psychologists.Then why dont you callllll meeee????? <3 <3 <3
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This is a completely uncomfortable thought to sit with, but very much a possibility.She wanted to end it as quickly as possible, from HER perspective. She probably didn't give ANY thought to how it would affect you..
Ok, but she asked me out twice after I said "congratulations".Get over yourself.
She wanted to end it as quickly as possible, from HER perspective.
Have you ever studied game theory? It can be helpful in a situation like this.Ok, but she asked me out twice after I said "congratulations".
Situation SixHave you ever studied game theory? It can be helpful in a situation like this.
Situation One
She hates you and wants to hurt you as much as possible.
Solution? Forget her and find somebody else.
Situation Two
Shes nuts. Hot and cold. Loves you one second and hates you the next.
Solution? Forget her and find somebody else.
Situation Three
She really DID want to end it, but because of your super hero alpha skills, she's not so sure now. But this means she'll continue to bounce around like a ping pong ball.
Solution? Forget about her and find somebody else.
Situation Four
She is trying to keep you as a beta orbiter, because she wants to have her cake and eat it to.
Solution? Forget about her and find somebody else.
Situation Five
She's just a modern woman who doesn't know what she wants, god bless her.
Solution? Forget about her and find somebody else.
Unless you love drama as much as the ladies you find yourself with the answer is the same in all situations.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Gosh but ....Situation Six
She was so upset that I said LJBF she wanted to get me back and see how I would react, because most guys cry when she dumps them. Since I withstood it (and have an we model) her interest went up. When I see her again the chemistry will take over and we will have great makeup sex.
Ok, but if I followed your advice from the start I would have missed out on the best sex of my life.
lol, shut upWhatever she says...She's a hot chick. I have proof.
lol, uhhhh noDID YOU SEND THE NUDES?!?
Ah, I see what this thread is. Another "I'm so awesome" thread hidden inside the old, "what should I do with this girl" question.She was so upset that I said LJBF and because I flaked on 7 straight dates when she wouldn't basically let me tie her up, she wanted to get me back and see how I would react, because most guys cry when she dumps them. Since I withstood it, and since she sent the last text, and since I have an new model who is younger than her and hot enough to compete, within a week, her interest went up. When I see her again the chemistry will take over (I lost 15 lb since I last saw her) and we will have great makeup sex.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I think if I had agreed to meet her for lunch a couple weeks ago she would have said it to my face, just to see me squirm.
I'm glad she did this because I won't trust her anymore, but I will still try to have sex with her again if she comes back. At least it never became about money (that's another way strippers often break down).
I've never known a girl to disappear forever. We went through something almost exactly like this 7 months ago. She had a ONS, was in the middle of a move, met a new neighbor who warned her not to date me, and she put our plans on hold. She later said her main fear was that I'd freak out because I had invested time and money. When I saw her again it was the best sex we ever had.
It doesn't make sense that a girl would divorce her husband and never see her lover again.
I think she was resenting me for something. This goes under Beware the After Effects (of a successful seduction).
You would have passed up 9 months of sex? 9 months is a long time for non-BPD relationships.
I think I speak for all of you - you would have done anything to sleep with her, and the odds are 99.9% she would have rejected you.
If it were him for me I would understand, but are you saying the divorce with the man she lived with since age 14 (8/21 years) isn't a factor?Gosh but ....
Let's say that's the case and her being in love with the other guy is a big head game from her to you. If you give in to the game, she's going to believe that head games work with you and will start to try and control the relationship using games. At least that would be my worry.
Von can't even spell the letter a!Neil you à troll
Ever checked for austim? High functional?
Yea, again, idk. I can only digest what I read from you (and I do miss stuff) and tell you what I think.If it were him for me I would understand, but are you saying the divorce with the man she lived with since age 14 (8/21 years) isn't a factor?
She can't exactly go public with her having been dating a 46 year old man for nearly a year. She needed to rebound with someone else. IMO nothing will send her back to me faster than a 21 year old man she lives with.
Have you ever left (arguably) the 2 most important men (at a minimum 2 out of the top 4) who you ever dated on the same exact day? I don't think it's possible.Yea, again, idk. I can only digest what I read from you (and I do miss stuff) and tell you what I think.
I, personally, think she is too young for you. But I also feel as if you really like this age bracket. Just be prepared for flighty behavior from he young ones. Even if she comes back, she may get restless and want to leave again.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Now that I cannot answer because I've never dated two people at the same time.Have you ever left (arguably) the 2 most important men (at a minimum 2 out of the top 4) who you ever dated on the same exact day? I don't think it's possible.
I did. I withdrew the next 9 dates in a row. June 2, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 23 and 24.@bigneil you are a glutton for punishment!
She disappeared for 10 days man, you should have taken the hint then and went N/C.
Neil, learn your autocorrect for French cellphone type.If it were him for me I would understand, but are you saying the divorce with the man she lived with since age 14 (8/21 years) isn't a factor?
She can't exactly go public with her having been dating a 46 year old man for nearly a year. She needed to rebound with someone else. IMO nothing will send her back to me faster than a 21 year old man she lives with.
Von can't even spell the letter a!
Here's an idea: have a point.
Show me a hotter girl who you had more success with.
Bigneil, you've inspired me in your posts on this forum and given me hard, honest feedback when I've needed it. I sincerely appreciate your help in pulling me out of some tough stuff. Really.I did. I withdrew the next 9 dates in a row. June 2, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 23 and 24.
Question: if she were trying to dump me, would her interest in me peak the week of her divorce? Would she text me 10/12 days the week of the divorce? Would she introduce me to her father the week of the divorce? Would she ask me to send photos of her and her father to my father the week of the divorce? Would she plan a cross-country trip with me two weeks before the divorce? Would her last words be "Can I count on you no matter what?" the week of the divorce if she were dumping me forever, along with her husband? I don't think it's possible to dump 2 SO's at once. I do think the mess of one breakup can overshadow another romance - for a time.
I think that in the emotion of the divorce she hooked up with one of the few men she knew longer (age 13 versus her husband who she met at age 14). As Coach Corey Wayne says "any time my game has been tight but I lost a girl, it was to someone who she had a longer connection with".
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.