Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regardless of your status, it's all about how many opportunities you can get and create.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ironically, it is the guys who don't get laid that place this much importance on getting laid.
This is true. On our first date I said to my girlfriend "I have some bad news" and she said "what??" and I said "I think... I think we're going to have sex tonight. Listen, now I don't like it anymore than you do, but let's just get it over with..." and she said "Ok!" She got naked so fast the next day when I saw the photos I said "I don't remember taking this off you" and she said "oh, I did".

I can tell dy dynamically is becoming enlightened. Great minds think alike!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Men who brag about income are insecure and everyone can pick up on it.
To what consequence? Calling someone insecure is like calling them mean. It's like saying "You're a lawbreaker!" (what law?). or "He's a doctor!" (in what?). Have a point.

BTW, what is your advice on how I can make more money? What do you do for money?

You think it's a coincidence that I'm dating the best girl of my life now that I doubled my income? Men, if you want the best women, work your way to the top of your industry.

The whole "He pays for it" argument breaks down as your realize he pays 60 minutes, 30 minutes or 15 minutes worth of time each day (less than she spends putting makeup on to see him).

From now on, everyone should list how much (in time) they spend on each date.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what you are or who you are.... you'll never have a girl if you don't go where girls are.

You want more chances ? Improve your status, your life, your attitude, your game, your health.

Status is a concept.... it varies depending on the person... some people will rank ''high'' what you rank ''low'' etc...

The important part is being the ''status'' you want!

Why? If you are what you ''want'', your confidence will be boosted or your ''frame'' will be more solid because you have a ''foundation''

Now! Most people complain about what they don't have (doctor complaint they don't meet chicks or have a social life, Lawyer they work too much for no pay + they have no social life, Bartender: they have a expiry date) etc....

Status goes to impact your frame but its a self concept.

Now you want to have success? (note: Girl and Business are in this topic interrelated)

You need: 1. Frame 2. Location 3. Opportunities 4. Action

1. Frame = have yourself put together, always look good inside and out, your ''game'' face is on
2. Location = Have to go where stuff happens
3. Opportunities = Like location, you have to put in your way where social life is happening.... or... YOU MAKE THE SOCIAL life happens (like Dadynamic wrote)... so opportunities is both Location and Social Skills... instead of being home... go out... instead of SoSuave, make approachs... study in a coffee shop, take a class.... have a good frame, wear something that attracts attention, have money to host parties... It's about how many opportunities you can make happen or receive
4. Action = Now you have your ''status'' (location, opportunities, frame) .... you have to ACT and make it happen.... only you can make it happen and you need to want it

PS: Girls have also a ''variation and unique outlook'' on their concept of status, like we divergence on HB level (in this post... HB level is your own)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, what is your advice on how I can make more money? What do you do for money?

You think it's a coincidence that I'm dating the best girl of my life now that I doubled my income? Men, if you want the best women, work your way to the top of your industry.
I'm not on here to seek or offer financial advice. I'm here to talk about women. Income is just a means to an end. And as we discussed earlier, it is not wealth or status. There are plenty of broke high income folks, and wealthy moderate-income folks.

No, it's not the income that's getting you higher quality women, it's the confidence it's giving you. Women care about you being the best, but they'll date the best garbage man for all they care. Only gold diggers get wet panties over your 1099R form.

Reactions: Von

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not on here to seek or offer financial advice. I'm here to talk about women. Income is just a means to an end. And as we discussed earlier, it is not wealth or status. There are plenty of broke high income folks, and wealthy moderate-income folks.

No, it's not the income that's getting you higher quality women, it's the confidence it's giving you. Women care about you being the best, but they'll date the best garbage man for all they care. Only gold diggers get wet panties over your 1099R form.
There you have it folks. EyeBRollin has no career path, no source of income, no knowledge of how to get income, and wants to declare anyone who knows how to make money insecure. Obviously it is EyeBRollin who is (financially) insecure. And SURE women will date a garbage man, but even if that were true, it would still require that he a job. EyeBRollin is either a college student on a loan or a welfare recipient with some disability who is pushing the something-for-nothing strategy here.

"Broke high income folks"? I have zero debt. "Wealthy moderate income folks"? Regarding self-made, it's an anomaly. It's about INCOME, not things mommy left you and things welfare paid for you. It's about extracting resources from the Earth. Women are a resource that men get via the extraction process, with one or two levels of indirection. It's eggs for resources. Deal with it.

As far as making them wet (my current girlfriend has had about 50 orgasms in our 20 days together) do note I also work out. Oh, that.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you have it folks. EyeBRollin has no career path, no source of income,
And how would you know that?

no knowledge of how to get income, and wants to declare anyone who knows how to make money insecure. Obviously it is EyeBRollin who is (financially) insecure.
No, I declared you insecure. Who else brags about income on the internet?

And SURE women will date a garbage man, but even if that were true, it would still require that he a job.
Who said otherwise?

EyeBRollin is either a college student on a loan or a welfare recipient with some disability who is pushing the something-for-nothing strategy here.
is that your way of making yourself feel better? Why are you so offended by the obvious fact that Only gold diggers care about how much money you make? Even deadbeats get *****.

"Broke high income folks"? I have zero debt. "Wealthy moderate income folks"? Regarding self-made, it's an anomaly. It's about INCOME, not things mommy left you and things welfare paid for you. It's about extracting resources from the Earth. Women are a resource that men get via the extraction process, with one or two levels of indirection. It's eggs for resources. Deal with it.

As far as making them wet (my current girlfriend has had about 50 orgasms in our 20 days together) do note I also work out. Oh, that.
Why are you qualifying yourself to me?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I own a beauty salon that generates over 24k a month (depending on the traffic). ... There is nothing better than owning your own business and not working.
Finally, someone else who tells us how to make real money. Congrats. In the last 18 months I averaged $18,500 per month. $24K per month is serious money. You can pay off a house quickly.
Who else brags about income on the internet?
He spoke too soon, da. Maybe you can hire him to do nails?

EyeBRollin: Trump is your President.
He's been doing it since as long as I remember.
Yes, since I learned how to make good money (around 2011, or the second half of my time on SS) I've tried to help other people do the same. Note I've had more women ever since.

Tell us: why are you trying to help people score with women again? Are you just here to brag about how many women you can get?

Pretenders here (men who cannot earn much, who are basically trying to trick women into sleeping with them) know that ultimately money is going to supersede anything they can pull with game so they deeply resent anyone who has it.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeBRollin: Trump is your President.
**** Donald Trump. If he were smart, he'd be on here learning how to avoid his third divorce. Get him a DJ Bible.

Tell us: why are you trying to help people score with women again? Are you just here to brag about how many women you can get?
Pretenders here (men who cannot earn much, who are basically trying to trick women into sleeping with them) know that ultimately money is going to supersede anything they can pull with game so they deeply resent anyone who has it.
Money doesn't supersede game. It just makes life more expensive when she divorces you. You're one of those insecure men that thinks money can buy happiness. Keep your woman close cause he'll leave you for a real DJ. Enjoy your divorce, Richie Rich.