Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf is mad because she lost her watch. Says is my fault

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So there's this very nice smash and dash motel on the main avenue on the way to my girlfriends house which we go to bang when we get horny at the end of a date.

Today I woke up and checked my phone. There was a text from her saying she is very mad. We talked over the phone and she told me she can't find her favorite and most expensive watch. She says she is almost certain that she wore it friday march 31.

That day we went to the movies and then on the way to her house we stoped for a bang session at said very nice motel. She says she must have taken her watch off after banging to get into the shower and forgot it there. She called the place on the phone but obviously nobody has reported a forgotten watch.

She says she is very mad about the watch and that it's my fault. I told her that I understand that she is mad But that it's not my fault she forgot it. She's also saying she never wants to ever go to a motel/hotel with me again (guess I'll never take her on vacations haha).

Let me know what would you do in this case and give me advice on how to handle this.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing much you can do. Tell her that you're sorry she lost her watch but you didn't lose it for her. She simply forgot it and if she wants to be mad over you for that then that's on her and there's nothing you can do about it.

You've made your "apology" about it so anytime she brings it up. Just tell her "Well, like I said, it's sad you lost your watch but it wasn't my fault" and don't talk about it again. If she keeps hammering about it, say "It seems like you're really stuck on blaming me for the loss of you watch. I'll give you some space to keep blaming me for it" and walk away.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing much you can do. Tell her that you're sorry she lost her watch but you didn't lose it for her. She simply forgot it and if she wants to be mad over you for that then that's on her and there's nothing you can do about it.

You've made your "apology" about it so anytime she brings it up. Just tell her "Well, like I said, it's sad you lost your watch but it wasn't my fault" and don't talk about it again. If she keeps hammering about it, say "It seems like you're really stuck on blaming me for the loss of you watch. I'll give you some space to keep blaming me for it" and walk away.
This^^&