Should I smash this girl?

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
I go to college with this girl, met her recently and we have a class together. She's been flirting a lot and showing lots of interest and signs that she wants to hookup. Should I smush?

https://imgur.com/a/s4OWM

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
So you have to ask other men permission before deciding to sleep with a girl?

Wow.
Aha, I'm asking it as if you'd think it'd be worth it as an ez lay. She's been practically throwing herself at me and I've been mostly playing it off so far.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Aha, I'm asking it as if you'd think it'd be worth it as an ez lay. She's been practically throwing herself at me and I've been mostly playing it off so far.
She is in the 5-5.5 range. With make-up and better clothes she might pull off being a 6-6.5.

Other dudes can't tell you what your penis wants. Only you know.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done girls like her, but never sober and never more than a bj. It's cute when you're drunk and she's on her knees trying her best. Oh, don't let your friends know.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
I've done girls like her, but never sober and never more than a bj. It's cute when you're drunk and she's on her knees trying her best. Oh, don't let your friends know.
A friend told me to get drunk and have her just blow me of
I would handle this one by running away as fast as I can.. in the opposite direction.

Why are you chasing this girl do you have low self esteem?

I would give her a -1.
Nah brotha definitely not. I'm not really trying to **** something with a blowhole, I'm gonna avoid at all costs.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
Lol why no friends finding out? I think I know why.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
Funny you said that, I had someone else tell me that I should just get drunk and have her blow me off, they said her type gives the best head.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go to college so you will meet her again and again.
If it was an anomynous Tinder hookup I would say smash and dash, but if you meet her every day I would say nah.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
Cause she is a "moped". Fun to ride but you don't want your friends seeing you ride one. haha
Hahah, yesterday she was trying to play footsies with me under the table, try to start convos and she'll give me smiles/glances. I've been trying to keep distance bc I don't want my friends to think I'm the one trying to get her. It's getting awkward and annoying tbh. You think I should just tell her leave the me **** alone?

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
You go to college so you will meet her again and again.
If it was an anomynous Tinder hookup I would say smash and dash, but if you meet her every day I would say nah.
Didn't think of that but very true. She's been I'd say pretty aggressive and like you said I'm not tryna smash and have to see her everyday bc we have 2 classes together. How do you think I should handle that? Just tell her off? Ironically I actually like a friend of hers lol.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is in the 5-5.5 range. With make-up and better clothes she might pull off being a 6-6.5.

Other dudes can't tell you what your penis wants. Only you know.
5.5? She's below 4. OP I have been in this situation before, the girl you like is off limits because:

1. Moby D!ck has dibs on you
2. Rejected Moby D!ck will c0ckblock yo

Keep it cordial unless she doesn't get the message. Just find someone else bro.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
-bends wrist and flutters eyelashes- I SAY TELL HER HOW YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL~ girls looooooooove that sorta thing, hun!

pfff kidding.

Remember it goes on your permanent record. She'll talk to other girls. If she happens to tell a really hot girl something about you, is it going to be bad, or good? It can go many ways. It might get you more customers, open up threesome options. If they hear you are a good lay, some girls may want to see for themselves or doubt you in person. Or, if your smash audition comes out badly, it will be a mark against your reputation around your college and tarnish other girl's interest levels.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this has a very simple answer to it: if you have to ask a whole forum about it, it's a NEXT.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing sub-par girls is damaging to your own self. You are more likely to get oneitis after this and it lowers your value if other girls get to know.
This girl is a 3.5-4 at top... I would tell her that I am flattered by her flirts but that I am not interested ... LJBF hahaha... Try and bang her friends 6+

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would put my **** in a tree at this point so I say do it unless it's going to get out and mess up your reputation or something

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP please remove pic. I hate it when people here make comments about pics here, who knows maybe she'll find it someday

And bang whom you want, i allow you it.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
I would put my **** in a tree at this point so I say do it unless it's going to get out and mess up your reputation or something
Lol, if for instance I was to smash her, couldn't I just deny it if she was to tell people?