Should I smash this girl?

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
I found that if you can ring the bell multiple times, it makes their friends curious about you. Like Chris Rock put it.

How men think. " he dudes. I want to introduce you to my new lady." Your dude friends think to themselves 'nice girl. Very pretty good sense of humour. I gotta find me a girl like that.'

How women think " hey ladies. Wanna meet my new man?"
Her lady friends ' very handsome. Good sense of humour. I GOT TO GET ME HIM.'

not someone like him. Him.
I feel what you're saying, I guess I don't want it to work in the opposite direction for me lol.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
But you shoulda started that straight up with a hotter girl. That's how I roll... I get in a circle of friend and next thing you know, they're all pu$$y-sisters ;) None have anything bad to say against me tho, other than I am very opiniated and "sexist" and "racist" :p
True and like I said I don't want to lower my value with her friends by smashing her. I'm keeping her away from my social circle to avoid awkwardness and problems. I'd much rather get with her friends without her being attached and involved in us meeting but I guess that's impossible.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was the head?.... did she swallow?... A good head hunter is a keeper for me lol

never feel shame for smashing or getting head from ANY female. You're just being a man

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what you're saying, I guess I don't want it to work in the opposite direction for me lol.
Side effect will be she will develope feels for you. But when she brags to her friends about you ringing the bell 5 times in one session her friends will be fantasizing about you doing that to them when you are talking to them.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
How was the head?.... did she swallow?... A good head hunter is a keeper for me lol

never feel shame for smashing or getting head from ANY female. You're just being a man
Side effect will be she will develope feels for you. But when she brags to her friends about you ringing the bell 5 times in one session her friends will be fantasizing about you doing that to them when you are talking to them.

the head was great she put a mirror infront so she could see. she was bobbing her head up and down on my c0ck played with the tip she put her best effort lol real sloppy and wet lot of saliva she took me completely in her mouth and held me at the base for a few seconds each time till she gagged lol I came on her face and lips she gulped it all up

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the head was great she put a mirror infront so she could see. she was bobbing her head up and down on my c0ck played with the tip she put her best effort lol real sloppy and wet lot of saliva she took me completely in her mouth and held me at the base for a few seconds each time till she gagged lol I came on her face and lips she gulped it all up
Congratulations

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay in touch with her lol. She gave you head like a pro, AND let's u *** on her face. Just don't try to get head from her too often or she'll start feeling herself, and start trying to down play you, thinking that her head can control you. Hit her up like every other week lol. You're gonna have to give her some good D too tho so she has incentive lol

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
I'd stay in touch with her lol. She gave you head like a pro, AND let's u *** on her face. Just don't try to get head from her too often or she'll start feeling herself, and start trying to down play you, thinking that her head can control you. Hit her up like every other week lol. You're gonna have to give her some good D too tho so she has incentive lol
Yeah I've really been trying to get with her friends and yeah I'm for sure not tryna let her start thinking she controls me with her head. i have class with her I kinda try to stay away and no contact. How often do you think I should talk to her?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've really been trying to get with her friends and yeah I'm for sure not tryna let her start thinking she controls me with her head. i have class with her I kinda try to stay away and no contact. How often do you think I should talk to her?
Hit her up like once a week. No less. longer is cool too, but test it out. I've had chicks like her who I've only hit up like once a month and they were cool with it. The less time you spend with her, the more she'll value the time you're around and want to do whatever she can to make sure you come back. If you ever feel like shes getting an ego, then add another week. Every now and then hit her up just to talk for like 30 mins like you actually care about her life, or try to talk to her about stuff when you're chilling right before sex. I know you wont want to, but that will save you from the "all you care about is getting head from me" talk, and her feeling used and changing her mind. Chicks like her will give you money or whatever you ask for if you're nice to her

Last edited:

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
Hit her up like once a week. If you ever feel like shes getting an ego, then add another week. Every now and then hit her up just to talk for like 30 mins like you actually care about her life, or try to talk to her about stuff when you're chilling right before sex. I know you wont want to, but that will save you from the "all you care about is getting head from me" talk, and her feeling used and changing her mind. She'll probably give you money or whatever you ask for if you're nice to her
That sounds solid bro, I left her place right after this time, and like you said I'm sure she's gonna be wanting and expecting me to bang her for her incentive too lol. I didn't swap numbers with her bc I didn't wanna give her that direct contact to me like that.

Demcakesdoe

Banned
Reaction score
Hit her up like once a week. No less. longer is cool too, but test it out. I've had chicks like her who I've only hit up like once a month and they were cool with it. The less time you spend with her, the more she'll value the time you're around and want to do whatever she can to make sure you come back. If you ever feel like shes getting an ego, then add another week. Every now and then hit her up just to talk for like 30 mins like you actually care about her life, or try to talk to her about stuff when you're chilling right before sex. I know you wont want to, but that will save you from the "all you care about is getting head from me" talk, and her feeling used and changing her mind. Chicks like her will give you money or whatever you ask for if you're nice to her
I think she's cute bro cute smile, thick not too fat she prob got a nice thick ass rightt? Sounds like she gave you some wonderful head, you need to stuff her good with some D to make it worth it for her too though lol. Have a few beers before you see her each time and you're cruising. Her friends might wanna jump your bones too if they hear from her how good you are TRUST me they talk, that's why you need to give her good D. Even if her friends don't work out, keep having her blow you and find some other chick you can see when you're not with her just switch back and forth with them each week you're in college have fun and smash them girls.