If I bulk up will it help with women?

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Fellas, I'm 19 currently 5'7" and around 125lbs. I've been told from people before that I should gain some lean muscle and bulk up. Would it make a difference with women? Would I get more interest, create more attraction and get more attention?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20 right now, if I go from 5'7" at around 125lbs to around 160lbs with low bf% would it help me get more women and attract more women?
Trolling on this site to waste everyone's time is absolutley pathetic

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are doing it just to get woman, it will not work

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
if you are doing it just to get woman, it will not work
Well no I'm not lifting just for women, I'm also lifting to get stronger overall. I'm asking if you think me gaining muscle and getting bigger would help with women instead of being rail skinny.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no I'm not lifting just for women, I'm also lifting to get stronger overall. I'm asking if you think me gaining muscle and getting bigger would help with women instead of being rail skinny.
again it will not make diference if is just for woman, it will help maybe with that first impression, but that will also depend on how you dress and hold yourself, it can help with your confidence if you start to feel good about you

that is why I think you are asking the wrong question

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree.

My top motivation for maintaining an aesthetic physique is to attract and fvuck the hottest women. I could care less about the health reasons. It's all about the vanity for me.
I don't have pics right now, I'm very skinny 130lbs at most. So like how you said you achieved an aesthetic physique to get more puss, do you think it would help and benefit me to gain muscle and get to around 160 lean. How do you think it would change things for me with women once I gain muscle.

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion:

An exceptionally lean and muscular physique will attract more women.

Combine that with confidence and swagger and you're bound to make even more women wet between the thighs.
Do you have any advice or tips on flirting and game with them brotha. I'm trying to improve with that as well, I feel like the way my words and actions are received by them now would change when I'm more lean and muscular am I right?

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
My experience:

A well-built, but "soft" guy, will come across as eager to please, and will be detested by women.

Best to be aloof and arrogant.

Have boundless physicality AND swagger. A high-value man does not bend over backwards trying to flirt and game them.

Hit the gym...eat clean...forgo your love of alcohol and crap foods...make money...and adopt a "I-don't-give-a-fvuck-if-you-like-me" attitude. Those in my opinion are all you need.
Exactly that's the type of attitude I've been trying to adopt man, before with girls I feel like the convos wouldn't turn sexual or anything like that, I wasn't sure exactly how to make the interactions go that way, would you say the girls will try to also move the convos and interactions sexual? I'm trying to meet women everywhere not just limited to bars or clubs. Sometimes I've felt before that I don't know what to say to keep the convo interesting with them. I agree with the not trying too hard to flirt with them.

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that communication is 80% non-verbal. Eye contact and a relaxed smile will do wonders. A well-built physique commands attention and respect, which is why it is so important to not overimpress with words.

Best way I know to convey sexyness (besides the aforementioned physicality and swagger) is to listen. I let them talk 80% of the time and when I do speak it's usually asking questions about them. I believe it's best to keep conversations superficial. "Small talk."

Welcome awkward silences and see if she will volley the conversation back to you by asking questions about you. Keep your answers short and generic and somewhat aloof.

ALWAYS be the first to end the conversation. Be stingy with your time and attention. 5 minutes in, say, "I'm gonna get going. Will you meet me for a drink this Friday at 8 at The Rusty Nail?"
Yeah I feel like that's kinda been where I've made mistakes, I'll talk too much or sometimes I feel like I'll ask too many questions. For example the last girl I recently approached, the first time I went up introduced myself and handshake and chatted for a few minutes, I saw her maybe 2-3 times again over the next couple days and chatted for a few minutes each, it didn't work out. A few ppl told me I should've talked to her the first time and then waited for her to chase me instead of me going to her to talk each time, would you agree?

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that communication is 80% non-verbal. Eye contact and a relaxed smile will do wonders. A well-built physique commands attention and respect, which is why it is so important to not overimpress with words.

Best way I know to convey sexyness (besides the aforementioned physicality and swagger) is to listen. I let them talk 80% of the time and when I do speak it's usually asking questions about them. I believe it's best to keep conversations superficial. "Small talk."

Welcome awkward silences and see if she will volley the conversation back to you by asking questions about you. Keep your answers short and generic and somewhat aloof.

ALWAYS be the first to end the conversation. Be stingy with your time and attention. 5 minutes in, say, "I'm gonna get going. Will you meet me for a drink this Friday at 8 at The Rusty Nail?"
By the way I NEVER shake a woman's hand. Hug her or kiss her hand but never a handshake. Save the handshakes for the bros.
How do you think I should ask for numbers, set up plans when I first meet them, I know keep the conversations short and then even when texting keep it short just for plans right? And what are good first texts after I get the number.

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Read this thread too.
I'm going to make the gym and building a more attractive physique a priority. Guys before have told me having the attractive "hot" body, gives a great first impression and makes the "game" easier automatically since they're physically into you. Do you agree with that? Could you describe a little more about "physicality and having the swagger". I get that you shouldn't try too hard or flirt too much.

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Swagger: unshakable belief in oneself.

See my definition below:
Yeah I understand what you're saying bro, I've heard from guys that going to the gym and getting bigger will raise my confidence, I'd say I have decent confidence already too. Often times I've felt like I've messed up either with the opener like I wasn't funny enough or able to get them interested enough during the conversation. Some people have told me that girls will be more talkative and wanna continue the conversation with me when I gain muscle bc they'll be attracted and turned on, do you think me getting bigger would help a lot with that?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I understand what you're saying bro, I've heard from guys that going to the gym and getting bigger will raise my confidence, I'd say I have decent confidence already too. Often times I've felt like I've messed up either with the opener like I wasn't funny enough or able to get them interested enough during the conversation. Some people have told me that girls will be more talkative and wanna continue the conversation with me when I gain muscle bc they'll be attracted and turned on, do you think me getting bigger would help a lot with that?
Funny or interesting helps but being better looking/ more jacked lowers the threshold for it. Yes it would help a lot. I was 130 at one point and when I started getting to 150-160 I started getting more attention both sexual and not. More girls would happen to talk to me in class, around me, more matches when I used pictures online. Then beyond 160 helped even more. A lot of people say that if your personality is ass and you work out you won't get any girls but those people often don't work out because working causes personality changes in you, making you more aggressive, forward in pursuing women and more laidback and stoic in terms of life in general. My sense of humor is pretty constant but I when i was a stick at 130lbs it didn't matter much. Put on 20 pounds of mixed muscle and fat, then that will make you want to put on even more once you notice all the positive feedback in your life.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny or interesting helps but being better looking/ more jacked lowers the threshold for it. Yes it would help a lot. I was 130 at one point and when I started getting to 150-160 I started getting more attention both sexual and not. More girls would happen to talk to me in class, around me, more matches when I used pictures online. Then beyond 160 helped even more. A lot of people say that if your personality is ass and you work out you won't get any girls but those people often don't work out because working causes personality changes in you, making you more aggressive, forward in pursuing women and more laidback and stoic in terms of life in general. My sense of humor is pretty constant but I when i was a stick at 130lbs it didn't matter much. Put on 20 pounds of mixed muscle and fat, then that will make you want to put on even more once you notice all the positive feedback in your life.
I hate to burst your bubble but at 160 you are still a stick