Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck corey wayne

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The good about Corey Wayne?

What he stole from Doc Love, however Corey doesn't have a system but a lot of secondspeak.

The bad: fellas, this guy is selling a let of FALSE HOPE.

Let her go and hopefully she'll persue you?

Hope to get your ex back?

Fvck this bytch gents.

Get back to basics. It's not a game. It's a way of life

B

BlueAlpha1

What he stole from Doc Love, however Corey doesn't have a system but a lot of secondspeak.

Fvck this bytch gents.

He's constantly referenced here and the guy is a clown.

Never trust one of these "life coaches" that charge four figure hourly rates for vague cliches with no substance. Another one of these frauds, Tony Robbins, sent 4 people to the hospital by having them run across hot coals to try and find some hidden metaphor about "conquering your fears".

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robbins has some nuggets at least, but he chargers way too much. Same with Richard Dawkins

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
He's constantly referenced here and the guy is a clown.

Never trust one of these "life coaches" that charge four figure hourly rates for vague cliches with no substance. Another one of these frauds, Tony Robbins, sent 4 people to the hospital by having them run across hot coals to try and find some hidden metaphor about "conquering your fears".
Anybody that sells false hope I want to Choke them.

When is your schedule free? Weak. Buying into her frame and giving the impression that you're at her beck and call...

Get your ex back by going nc and living in hope! : how about fvck off. No man needs to suffer the indignaty of waiting and hoping for a bytch to come back

Fvck that.back to basics gents

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I confess I've never managed to read the book. Just that smarmy intro gives me the s**** who the hell appointed him coach. There is much better material here and if you are being an idiot the guys will cheerfully tear u a new one for free. And that's a great service nobody is on Point all the time.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His flipfloping on chasing has gotten me annoyed at times.

He does get women, but seems to pander a bit much. On the otherhand, I may be too hard.

He'll probably tell me I didn't read his book 10-15 times!!! Lol:cool:. BS!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fvck this bytch gents.

The problem is... Letting her go, does work depending on a few factors. Not in all situations though...you need to make an impact beforehand.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is... Letting her go, does work depending on a few factors. Not in all situations though...you need to make an impact.
Does work? Work for fvcking what?

You let a bytch go it's because you let her go and you move on ?

Let her go works? You don't get it

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does work? Work for fvcking what?

You let a bytch go it's because you let her go and you move on ?

Let her go works? You don't get it
Law 16 (48 laws of power)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, in your case, it does not apply. If you don't like her, why bother? Yes, move on.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I think, in your case, it does not apply. If you don't like her, why bother? Yes, move on.
Better if you talk direct don't you think?

Explain yourself.

Corey says hold on, I say fvck off

What you saying tubs?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better if you talk direct don't you think?

Explain yourself.

Corey says hold on, I say fvck off

What you saying tubs?
Nah, if you don't like her, next her....no waiting around.

B

BlueAlpha1

I confess I've never managed to read the book. Just that smarmy intro gives me the s**** who the hell appointed him coach. There is much better material here and if you are being an idiot the guys will cheerfully tear u a new one for free. And that's a great service nobody is on Point all the time.
This is the point. These are average Joe's who you've never heard of before calling themselves a coach, offering to help you become successful at anything. They are "experts" in all fields - careers, relationships, travel, and fitness. You think if they had the golden nuggets to all of life's problems you'd have gone as long as you did never hearing of them before? Now if Mark Cuban comes out with a product where I can talk to him about finances for a hefty fee, that's a different story...

Their entire product or service consists of telling you, with a pearly white smile and all,

"You can do it/Just believe in yourself/Quit your dreams and the money will follow!"

Just a bunch of generalities and hot air. Without naive people they have no product or service. And often times the advice is not only not helpful but 100% counter productive. Like telling you to talk mushy to your ex or run across hot coals barefoot...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Corey Wayne's stuff is bad.

Walk away and live in hope?

I don't think I've ever heard him say that.

What I get is walk away, sort yourself out, pursue other options and if she comes back don't beta up again.

What's wrong with that advice?

Don't tell me "taking a woman back who dumped you for being beta, is beta"

I think learning from your mistakes is important. I also don't agree with being butthurt and excluding giving a girl a second chance, IF IT WAS YOU BEING BETA that drove her off.

That's your fault, if it's fixed and you feel like trying for round 2, do it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You guys aren't providing any examples of why you don't like him? Coach Corey Wayne is one of the best dating coaches. I've probably listened to 100+ hours of him on youtube. He has lots of great stuff.

1) Indifference makes the difference
2) You must love the other person in such a way that they feel free
3) Women need to do 70-80% of the pursuing
4) Once she turns you down, going out has to be her idea, you can't bring it up again
5) Walk away and never look back
6) She needs to know that she is never going to see you again if she doesn't pick up the phone and reach out
7) When she reaches out, extend an invitation
8) The man's job is to create romantic, fun-filled opportunities for sex to happen
9) Hang out, have fun, hook up
10) Walking away creates attraction
11) Her boyfriend can keep her busy when you're not around
12) Any talk about relationships, commitments, marriage and children is about feminine energy.
13) A woman is programmed to receive a man
14) Masculine energy is about your drive and purpose in life

B

BlueAlpha1

You guys aren't providing any examples of why you don't like him? Coach Corey Wayne is one of the best dating coaches. I've probably listened to 100+ hours of him on youtube. He has lots of great stuff.

1) Indifference makes the difference
2) You must love the other person in such a way that they feel free
3) Women need to do 70-80% of the pursuing
4) Once she turns you down, going out has to be her idea, you can't bring it up again
5) Walk away and never look back
6) She needs to know that she is never going to see you again if she doesn't pick up the phone and reach out
7) When she reaches out, extend an invitation
8) The man's job is to create romantic, fun-filled opportunities for sex to happen
9) Hang out, have fun, hook up
10) Walking away creates attraction
11) Her boyfriend can keep her busy when you're not around
12) Any talk about relationships, commitments, marriage and children is about feminine energy.
13) A woman is programmed to receive a man
14) Masculine energy is about your drive and purpose in life
1/2 of this is common sense
1/2 of it is pure fantasy

Even the good stuff people can get here for free. It's not worth $1,000 an hour.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What parts are you claiming are fantasy? Indeed, I don't pay him beyond his youtube ad revenue.

Corey is a good role model. He's masculine, physically healthy, has a good diet, is strongly anti-feminist, Libertarian and has been a big Trump supporter. I highly recommend his videos on youtube.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Even the good stuff people can get here for free. It's not worth $1,000 an hour.
Can you explain the half of that list that is pure fantasy.

Theres 14 so I expect a list of 7

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey is a good role model. He's masculine, physically healthy, has a good diet, is strongly anti-feminist, Libertarian and has been a big Trump supporter.
Lol that means a good amount of members here are good role models.