"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How do I make my gf lose weight

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,513
Reaction score
11,401
it is really all about knowing yourself first and then deciding what you are looking for (what's important physically and in a personality) setting standards and refusing to wane
AMEN! If more people took this approach, they would achieve better dating results.

I've tried to get past my desire for physical beauty and dated a few HB7's but I can never stay interested in one.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
679
Reaction score
287
Age
31
She's aware that she's on warning status if she doesn't lose any weight. She has a goal for May lol.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Put the fork down!!! Fattie!

Depending on how fat she is... Tell her, If you stop looking like a woman, I'm going to have to go find one.

I don't really think any of this will go over well. Lol!

Take her to the gym, and if she lives with you, go low carb in the fridge.
 

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
679
Reaction score
287
Age
31
The effort needs to start today though.


If she hasn't lost half the weight by mid- March, she has no intention of trying and just putting you off for now.
That's what I'm thinking. I know this summer will be hard to reach her, so if she hasn't made an effort then I'm not going to deal with it lol.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I want to make my girls gain weight. Seriously. How would you do that?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Reykhel

Banned
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
2,152
Reaction score
1,739
or is it futile
This is easy, however, you're asking the wrong question.....

You want to know if her fitness and health (long term goals) are in line with your expectations (for relationship game)......bearing in mind that bytches communicate move covertly........you could mention the amount of people who suffer from heart attacks these days...AND
mention that you feel the HEART is the most important muscle.....

.....listen to her answer, for wrapped inside will lie her motivations.........
 

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
Get her off grain. Get her on a raw diet. 50% green diet. Local and organic produce. Grass-fed, bone-in meat only, 3 day detox fast with Zand kit. Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice first thing in the morning on empty stomach (or melon).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
351
Reaction score
149
Age
34
Is she actually fat? Sounds like you are white. As a black guy I don't mind a thick woman. There is a difference between being shapely and fat.

You can't expect your woman to be a model or something unless of course she actually is.
 

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
31
Age
32
Is she actually fat? Sounds like you are white. As a black guy I don't mind a thick woman. There is a difference between being shapely and fat.

You can't expect your woman to be a model or something unless of course she actually is.
Hopefully he understands the difference between thick and fat. I hope we all do.

I cant bang these skinny brauds. I feel like I would break my ham off inside of them.
 

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
679
Reaction score
287
Age
31
Is she actually fat? Sounds like you are white. As a black guy I don't mind a thick woman. There is a difference between being shapely and fat.

You can't expect your woman to be a model or something unless of course she actually is.
she's borderline thick/skinny, but she was skinny when we first started dating.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
she's borderline thick/skinny, but she was skinny when we first started dating.
And you don't want it going further in that directions. Encourage her to get in there with you because it will improve the quality of her life.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
351
Reaction score
149
Age
34
she's borderline thick/skinny, but she was skinny when we first started dating.
Then I don't see the issue. Just make sure she at the least maintains. Women are people too. They lose and gain weight. As long as she looks good to you what does it matter?
 

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
351
Reaction score
149
Age
34
Hopefully he understands the difference between thick and fat. I hope we all do.

I cant bang these skinny brauds. I feel like I would break my ham off inside of them.
That's how I feel. Most of the women that I date are athletic to skinny. But thick women get me off the most.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
You need to work out yourself, (I haven't read the entire thread, you may be doing this already), and let her see you checking out thin women, but do it very subtly. Subtle signs are a smash over the head to women. Just let her see you looking at them briefly.

She may well get the hint.

First and foremost, is she actually fat? Is she settling into her normal weight? Is it something that really turns you off, or is it something you can accept as long as it levels off?

Like espi said, when a woman gets fat she will blame anything and everything under the sun as an excuse as to why she "can't" lose weight. But you need to determine if she is actually fat or if you're just worried about the trend.
 

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
Get another woman.
 

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
707
Reaction score
428
Age
56
Or have less sex with her... She might get the hint.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top