Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flattering Things Your Ex Did

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about things she did when you were together, I'm talking about things she did long after the two of you broke up. Here's some examples:

I found a poem online that an ex wrote about us having sex. She wrote it three years after we had broken up.

Another ex messaged me out of the blue two years after we had split. She wanted a detailed instruction list on how to go down on a woman because her new BF was terrible at it.

My ex-wife still buys me stuff once in a while, usually for Christmas.

@samspade had an ex-fling write a book about their affair.

Any other interesting ones out there?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other then they calling me or sending msgs after sometime we don't see each other, like 3 to 6 months, nothing else.

find all that kinda strange too u.u, I don't keep tabs on old things, most I don't even know if they are alive and serious don't care

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
One called 2 plus years after the break up. She had insisted I see her, I finally did at a coffee shop on my way somewhere. She brought a box, and a book.the book was a calendar with dates, smiley faces , a note in what we did. Smiley faces were good secks days with a letter or acronym. .qc= quickie, car, T = trip somewhere, sometimes a number t4x meaning did it 4x etc. In the box was a bunch of hotel, motel keys, favorite pair of shoes, couple other knick knacks, momentos. .

She asked me to please reconsider, I was in her so deep. I told her we do that very well, don't we , grinning at the box..yes..she says. But..we don't build anything together, dont work well as a team and don't do much else. I have to keep moving.. OK, in that case please. Take this box..

I did. I put it in my garage until I met my wife and got married. She called a few times but I wasn't interested.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife still gets me things for holidays and father's day, but I imagine that is somewhat normal since we still have a relationship cause our boys...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex paint me a picture.. it's actually pretty dope, I still have it, and you can tell she put a lot of time into it. I've gotten notes, poems, song lyrics etc.. mostly back in the myspace days when I gunned for them "emo" girls. I still have exes get me stuff for my birthday even though I've never given them ****... but most of these girls described are the ones I have always remained cool with, and always been civil... on the flip side, I've got exes who have slashed my tires and egged my house. Not so "flattering".. Lmao.

B

BlueAlpha1

During our 4 years we had never really had a break up go longer than 2 weeks, until one went three months. She wrote me a hand written letter and gave it to me during our next reconcile, because I guess 3 months in those days seemed real. I never read it and eventually got rid of it. Another time during after a hot-cold recycle she got a tattoo on her foot as a tribute to me. I reckon it was incredibly painful.

Of course 18 months have passed since, so this one was for real. But I wonder if the banshee will ever show up again because let's face it, despite all the "sociopaths" on this forum who feel the need to reply to these kinds posts telling people they "don't care", we all love that type of sh*t from an ex deep down. And this one was the only one who would act this way out of the girls I dated.

On a side note, I am so tired of the guys on this forum acting like they've never received a rush of oxytocin from a woman because they're just so damn alpha. Usually they come to threads like these to ask "why do you care?"

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife still buys me father's day things and birthday gifts even though I don't get her anything.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex from over 20 years ago send me a friend request on facebook. Thought nothing of it because i haven't spoken to her in over 20 years so i accepted it.

Long story short i dumped her when we dated, because i had gotten wind she was cheating on me. I dumped her and she continued to fill my answering machine with take me back messages for 6 months.

Fast forward 20 years to today and in my head im thinking nothing of it because it's 20 years ago. She is married and has 2 daughters so i thought there is no way she is up to anything. I was wrong. Turns out she STILL wants me back.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent the night while travelling with what I'd term as a "Junior high/High school crush" She was recently divorced and has a new young boyfriend. She confided that 20 years ago, when I told her I was engaged, she had planned on that day to ask me if we could "make a relationship work".

It just goes to show you that many times there is interest below the surface

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got a few of these, I got a Christmas card this year from Europe from the women who mutually lost our virginity at age 12 or 13. I have another from around when we were age 15 that writes to me nearly every night on Facebook, shes a good sort but goes on and on about hoping we get together again, though it was 40 years ago!
A french beauty thats 20 years younger than me that I had sex with 10 years back sent me a text from France on Christmas day. My old Korean girlfriend that was almost 20 years younger wrote me she had found a man to marry in her country and although he was a good guy she said he "wasn't as good at the night time stuff" haha.... I felt like a champion when I heard that.

B

BlueAlpha1

Spent the night while travelling with what I'd term as a "Junior high/High school crush" She was recently divorced and has a new young boyfriend. She confided that 20 years ago, when I told her I was engaged, she had planned on that day to ask me if we could "make a relationship work".

It just goes to show you that many times there is interest below the surface
If I were to ever get married I'd probably text my ex to invite her, as a sort of F-U years later for the crap she pulled. It wouldn't matter if it was 15 years NC, wouldn't matter if she was married and content herself. BPD's never want you to be happy without them.

I could see her at 45 years old, having not spoken to me in 13 years, and I have no doubt it'd be a dagger to her heart. She'd probably attempt to fly into whatever state I was living in the next morning to "catch up" while telling her husband she was visiting her sister, and proceed to try to bang my brains out/sabotage my marriage.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My ex from 5 years ago is still writing blogs about how 'horribly' I treated her, but not calling me by name. I haven't looked at them because I have her blocked in every way possible. But a former friend of hers who hates her guts sends me screenshots now and then. I made a SS thread about this a year or so ago. Apparently she is still doing it. The source has told me that in one of her blog she admitted to cheating on me, but still ripped me in the same blog.. He did send me a pic of her from earlier in 2016. Looks like she has lost a few teeth and could stick an average sized c0ck in there by just smiling really big and sticking it between the teeth. lol

Another thing she apparently did was make posts about being diagnosed with BPD. If I had to guess, she is probably using that to claim Disability because she is one of these people who will work harder doing her darndest not to work than she would if she just worked like the rest of the world.

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex gf stole my tattoo idea and put it between her legs right after we broke up (two snakes and a branch).

Flattering I guess... lol

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and I have a really unique relationship.
We are best platonic best friends now. She has a boyfriend, I have a stable of a few different chicks I bang in rotation.
We are very open and I give her advice about things she should work on in her relationship, like don't be too clingy and needy, never apologise, care less.
And she is giving me tips on how not to lose my mind trying to keep all those manipulative hoes in check.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One called 2 plus years after the break up. She had insisted I see her, I finally did at a coffee shop on my way somewhere. She brought a box, and a book.the book was a calendar with dates, smiley faces , a note in what we did. Smiley faces were good secks days with a letter or acronym. .qc= quickie, car, T = trip somewhere, sometimes a number t4x meaning did it 4x etc. In the box was a bunch of hotel, motel keys, favorite pair of shoes, couple other knick knacks, momentos. .

She asked me to please reconsider, I was in her so deep. I told her we do that very well, don't we , grinning at the box..yes..she says. But..we don't build anything together, dont work well as a team and don't do much else. I have to keep moving.. OK, in that case please. Take this box..

I did. I put it in my garage until I met my wife and got married. She called a few times but I wasn't interested.
How long were u with her? And I’m assuming u dumped her?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
During our 4 years we had never really had a break up go longer than 2 weeks, until one went three months. She wrote me a hand written letter and gave it to me during our next reconcile, because I guess 3 months in those days seemed real. I never read it and eventually got rid of it. Another time during after a hot-cold recycle she got a tattoo on her foot as a tribute to me. I reckon it was incredibly painful.

Of course 18 months have passed since, so this one was for real. But I wonder if the banshee will ever show up again because let's face it, despite all the "sociopaths" on this forum who feel the need to reply to these kinds posts telling people they "don't care", we all love that type of sh*t from an ex deep down. And this one was the only one who would act this way out of the girls I dated.

On a side note, I am so tired of the guys on this forum acting like they've never received a rush of oxytocin from a woman because they're just so damn alpha. Usually they come to threads like these to ask "why do you care?"
I care af. I miss my ex every day. It’ll almost be 2 years soon. We were together 6. I originally joined this forum to “get her back” lol damn near impossible. I shoulda married that idiot.