Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how are guys easily getting girls

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys arent easily getting girls. Guys lie and exaggerate.

Both genders lie. Guys overinflate their numbers and women underinflate them.
No...no lying...its pretty easy. If you can't send 20 messages out on OLD today and get laid by next Saturday you are doing something terribly wrong...whether its your profile, your pics, your messages or in date.

Lack of escalation in date is the number one reason why guys aren't getting laid more.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Well, that's encouraging. But if you are striking out time after time after time, then perhaps you are aiming too high??
I say "If you are not getting rejected a lot, you're not putting yourself out there enough"
You repeat " If you are striking out time after time after time..."

Can you see the difference in statement and interpretation.

I've not come across anyone......who has a 100% strike rate........nobody...

Not in life goals, not in game........if you have a 100% "strike" rate (i.e. you are easily meeting all of your targets) I would imagine you
are not aspiring to be much (I could have wrote "aiming very high", but some will AIM SPORADICALLY and SPECIFICALLY WITH WOMAN AND GOALS THAT THEY WILL NOT FAIL WITH..........thus playing the game of life and love (sex) SAFELY...

If you are taking the safe bet all of the time....you'll rarely see rejection. If you are going for gold all of the time....you will surely and logically miss a lot of times...

someone once said to me "it's better to shoot for the stars and fall in the mud, than aim for the mud and get there"

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...no lying...its pretty easy. If you can't send 20 messages out on OLD today and get laid by next Saturday you are doing something terribly wrong...whether its your profile, your pics, your messages or in date.

Lack of escalation in date is the number one reason why guys aren't getting laid more.
This. Tinder et al are incredibly easy tools to get laid.

Start a conversation with these chicks without mentioning their looks. Get the number within a few messages. Arrange a date. Escalate. Bang. Place the chick in rotation or drop.

I'm at a stage now where I actually forget I have dates with certain women on some days. If you have game, OD is probably the single greatest thing to happen to guys. I can't think of anything else bar celebrity status that provides you with the kind of options and attention with such ease of access, that women have always had. For a busy man like me this is a godsend. And it actually helps with other parts of my game (day game, club game, etc) because it eliminates any outcome dependency and creates an abundance mentality.

We've finally leveled the playing fields boys and rather than embracing the new normal you guys are b*tching about it. Get with the times.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Start a conversation with these chicks without mentioning their looks. Get the number within a few messages. Arrange a date. Escalate. Bang. Place the chick in rotation or drop.

I'm at a stage now where I actually forget I have dates with certain women on some days. If you have game, OD is probably the single greatest thing to happen to guys. I can't think of anything else bar celebrity status that provides you with the kind of options and attention with such ease of access, that women have always had. For a busy man like me this is a godsend. And it actually helps with other parts of my game (day game, club game, etc) because it eliminates any outcome dependency and creates an abundance mentality.

We've finally leveled the playing fields boys and rather than embracing the new normal you guys are b*tching about it. Get with the times.
It is that simple.

OLD is almost too easy, which is probably one reason why I'm not a huge fan of it. I wasn't practicing any "real" skills.....but if I every felt a drought it's such an easy option....

But so is going out.....going out to bars is straightforward enough if you're someone who will talk to people and approach....

Fellas saying the game is hard or the market is ****e...etc need to look at what is lacking from their own game and work on it...

Usually it's only a mentality /attitude problem

Big dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going by only what you have written, I am going to say that you rank high in the "looks" category, yet there are other categories that matter to women and you are likely deficient in these which is the reason for your difficulty.
Absolutely

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say "If you are not getting rejected a lot, you're not putting yourself out there enough"
You repeat " If you are striking out time after time after time..."

Can you see the difference in statement and interpretation.

I've not come across anyone......who has a 100% strike rate........nobody...

Not in life goals, not in game........if you have a 100% "strike" rate (i.e. you are easily meeting all of your targets) I would imagine you
are not aspiring to be much (I could have wrote "aiming very high", but some will AIM SPORADICALLY and SPECIFICALLY WITH WOMAN AND GOALS THAT THEY WILL NOT FAIL WITH..........thus playing the game of life and love (sex) SAFELY...

If you are taking the safe bet all of the time....you'll rarely see rejection. If you are going for gold all of the time....you will surely and logically miss a lot of times...

someone once said to me "it's better to shoot for the stars and fall in the mud, than aim for the mud and get there"
Well, I agree you should aim high, but not too high. You have to mix up the idealism with a little realism; consider what your so-called 'SMV' is, and then aim a bit above that.

My tendency has not been to aim too low, but to aim too high. But I am starting to be more realistic, and then not just with 'what I can get', but with also what I actually want. The women I am having more dating success with now may not rate so high on the looks scale, but they certainly have a lot more going on in the personality department. Don't get me wrong; they are still attractive, vivacious young women, but a little more grounded in both appearances and personality; you can tell a lot about a woman in the way she wears her make-up, or carries her nose in the air. Next!:D

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I agree you should aim high, but not too high. You have to mix up the idealism with a little realism; consider what your so-called 'SMV' is, and then aim a bit above that.

My tendency has not been to aim too low, but to aim too high. But I am starting to be more realistic, and then not just with 'what I can get', but with also what I actually want. The women I am having more dating success with now may not rate so high on the looks scale, but they certainly have a lot more going on in the personality department. Don't get me wrong; they are still attractive, vivacious young women, but a little more grounded in both appearances and personality; you can tell a lot about a woman in the way she wears her make-up, or carries her nose in the air. Next!:D
Of course that's one way to look at it....

You have to remember: where there's perception there's deception....

look at every single thread out there.......then take a step back and ask yourself if the thread has been understood.....usually the responses are a mispresentation of the reaction to what was thought to be understood....

Anyway, you reckon you were shooting too high........read your post again......perhaps your game was off and you interpreted it as you shooting too high.....perpaps it wasn't that at all and if you worked on your game, you would get those once unattainable girls.....

You see how misinterpretation can be the root cause of a misdiagnosis .....

I'll point out something to you....you stated "we went on a double date"..............that don't work man.....
you say..."it was kind of romantic...." your heads a bit too in the clouds man (feminized attitude)
your use of emotives ........it reveals your slight loss of masculinity.....

You approach which is great.....but you've got your head in the clouds man

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course that's one way to look at it....

You have to remember: where there's perception there's deception....

look at every single thread out there.......then take a step back and ask yourself if the thread has been understood.....usually the responses are a mispresentation of the reaction to what was thought to be understood....

Anyway, you reckon you were shooting too high........read your post again......perhaps your game was off and you interpreted it as you shooting too high.....perpaps it wasn't that at all and if you worked on your game, you would get those once unattainable girls.....

You see how misinterpretation can be the root cause of a misdiagnosis .....

I'll point out something to you....you stated "we went on a double date"..............that don't work man.....
you say..."it was kind of romantic...." your heads a bit too in the clouds man (feminized attitude)
your use of emotives ........it reveals your slight loss of masculinity.....

You approach which is great.....but you've got your head in the clouds man
Well, after enduring the double date [was actually fun socially], I got a single date with this girl alone. And things with her look to be moving along nicely towards romance. This girl was super shy; if I'd insisted on the single date straight away, I would have most probably scared her off. 'Next!!', I hear guys saying, but why be so hard-nosed with your policy, with your pre-conceived ideas [here is an idealism for you, or idea-ism]? Why not be more flexible to the actual conditions on the ground [realism/ pragmatism]?

Sure, know how to play the 'next' card, but by playing it too early, all you may be doing is throwing away opportunities. Because in your mind you are always thinking 'there are so many fish in the sea'. But as they say 'a bird in the hand....'

I don't think my 'head is in the clouds'. After all, my previous post was all about incorporating some element of realism into game. I'd say you need aspects of both idealism and realism to your game, or, in other words, neither a realist nor idealist be.

A Don Juan, takes the empirical approach; he has his principles, but he is always thinking on his feet. He is always adapting his ideas to reality.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Well, after enduring the double date [was actually fun socially], I got a single date with this girl alone. And things with her look to be moving along nicely towards romance. This girl was super shy; if I'd insisted on the single date straight away, I would have most probably scared her off. 'Next!!', I hear guys saying, but why be so hard-nosed with preconceived ideas [idealism], why not be more flexible to the actual conditions on the ground [realism/ pragmatism]? Sure, know how to play the 'next' card, but by playing it too early, all you may be doing is throwing away opportunities. Because in your mind you are always thinking 'there are so many fish in the sea'. But as they say 'a bird in the hand....'

I don't think my 'head is in the clouds'. After all, my previous post was all about incorporating some element of realism into your game. I'd say you need aspects of both idealism and realism to your game, or, in other words, neither a realist nor idealist be.
This is exactly what I mean.

You are interpreting what I say through your own perception of how you view the world, thus answering me through a misconceived notion of what you thought I meant...

What you do in your dating life is your business....

I simply wanted to point out something to you. You are carrying this romantic notion in your head ....in other words you are slightly influenced by feminism....

And seriously, man to man, I hope you are on the Korean whisky because what you wrote above about realism etc is simply inaccurate. take my educated word on that. YOu've convinced yourself of this little loop but you can't see how wrong you are

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I mean.

You are interpreting what I say through your own perception of how you view the world, thus answering me through a misconceived notion of what you thought I meant...

What you do in your dating life is your business....

I simply wanted to point out something to you. You are carrying this romantic notion in your head ....in other words you are slightly influenced by feminism....

And seriously, man to man, I hope you are on the Korean whisky because what you wrote above about realism etc is simply inaccurate. take my educated word on that. YOu've convinced yourself of this little loop but you can't see how wrong you are
Well, all we have are interpretations. Nothing is transparent. Communication is imperfect. We see through a dark glass [I prefer Guinness]. I'm comfortable with that.

As for interpretations, 'romance' is not simply feminine, it is a way of interpreting the world. From Roman, romance languages etc.

Last edited:

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some points....

1. Agree that it's a numbers game
2. If you're not getting rejected a lot, you're probably not putting yourself out there enough
3. Your conversion rate when it comes to turning maybe girls into yes girls, is a good indicator of where your game's at
4. How much you can bench press is not an indicator of where your game's at
5. You seem to have an entitled attitude because you go to the gym...."I look like an adonis, therefore I should be attracting fine bytches"..probably this attitude is emanating from your sub communications and working as a repellent
You are gaming her. You are beta-orbiting her. You are lowering your value. I see people like you in public places every day. I overhear (not that I deliberately do, but because they talk so loudly that I can't avoid overhearing) them and laugh at the crazy talk men do with women in order to get laid. And I cringe hard.

While you are playing your game, i.e., doing your crazy talk, she does nothing, but think she is a princess and think she is a prize. No wonder girls/women are so entitled nowadays and have the "let men do all the work" attitude.

Sorry, I am one of those very very few men that oppose to the game. The game not only makes me feel but also the girl that I am dealing with "fake." I am real and genuine, and not fake.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are gaming her. You are beta-orbiting her. You are lowering your value. I see people like you in public places every day. I overhear (not that I deliberately do, but because they talk so loudly that I can't avoid overhearing) them and laugh at the crazy talk men do with women in order to get laid. And I cringe hard.

While you are playing your game, i.e., doing your crazy talk, she does nothing, but think she is a princess and think she is a prize. No wonder girls/women are so entitled nowadays and have the "let men do all the work" attitude.

Sorry, I am one of those very very few men that oppose to the game. The game not only makes me feel but also the girl that I am dealing with "fake." I am real and genuine, and not fake.
Yeah, I have come to this conclusion also. But then there is still the distinction between outer and inner game which is interesting. I take it that inner game is more a case of gaming yourself, attaining to a certain self-control, present yourself, put your best foot forward, and then let the woman respond. But then it is more like a dance than a game; the man leads and the woman follows. But who knows how to dance these days? ha ha

The women that guys feel the need to game these days, are the mass-minded, feminized, damaged ones- the ones I find unattractive. These women tend to lack those genuine feminine qualities which are so attractive... the qualities which arise when a woman is still in tune, and comfortable with, her feminine nature. But hey, if it's just ***** you want.

But then I think it works out worse in the end. OK, so you get your end away, but you can not have a proper relationship with this woman, because you have put up a facade. And then you will protect your ego, and reject her before she rejects you. Or you will want to cling to her, and then you will be rejected... because you have not been authentic. This kind of rejection, after a connection, has to be of quite another magnitude to the rejections you may receive on first approaching women.

Last edited:

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is a good app to get dates.
Just keep in mind, in real life they usually a lot fatter and uglier than on their photos, or they forgot to mention that they are single moms.
I never match with the real hot ones though.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only match with fat chubby crazy girls on Tinder and I can't seem to get a plain jane girl.
Tinder is very much about facial aesthetics and style, which is different to POF for example where it's all about a guy's height — unfortunately for you attractive girls are on Tinder not POF. If you ever use a fake facebook as a girl on tinder you'll see that it's almost all undesirable guys with terrible photos and very occasionally a very attractive gq type guy with catalog style photos. Most girls, whether hot or a plain jane, are hunting for that gq guy that would be desirable for both short and long term.

The 6ft part isn't going to translate well online but in real life it's obviously a big plus for many girls. Also girls usually constantly swipe left, even on guys they like (by accident) and it's only by chance that they like a guy and swipe right at the same time. To put it simply it's the exact opposite of what us guys do.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I have no problem getting dates on OLD. I can easily get 6-7 a week. Getting laid is harder.

On which date do you get laid on average? 1st, 2nd, 3rd?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem getting dates on OLD. I can easily get 6-7 a week. Getting laid is harder.

On which date do you get laid on average? 1st, 2nd, 3rd?
Typically it was the 2nd. First date was usually heavy escalation in date...I did bang a few on the first date...most were on second, the others were on the 3rd.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically it was the 2nd. First date was usually heavy escalation in date...I did bang a few on the first date...most were on second, the others were on the 3rd.
Most of my dates we are sitting across each other. What do you do to have such easy access for escalation?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is going to sound very stupid, but serious question: Don't you need 8 pack abs and picks of you surrounded by hot girls on a profile in order to have any success in OLD?