Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how are guys easily getting girls

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weight lift enough to wear I've been called Von Miller or any other athlete if I wear a team shirt or something. Look wise, I'm slight above to above average in looks and I'm around 6ft. What I don't understand is that I only match with fat chubby crazy girls on Tinder and I can't seem to get a plain jane girl. My current girl I'm talking to is really short and has large boobs and a volleyball ass, but this is the only girl I can get. I've only been with her for the past 2 years and it is agitating me because I don't think I can get anything else. I see plenty of fat ass ugly guys with girls miles above them and it doesn't make any sense. How are these guys getting let in the front door with these girls?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be realistic. Do you have confidence? Girls care more about personality and confidence then look.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weight lift enough to wear I've been called Von Miller or any other athlete if I wear a team shirt or something. Look wise, I'm slight above to above average in looks and I'm around 6ft. What I don't understand is that I only match with fat chubby crazy girls on Tinder and I can't seem to get a plain jane girl. My current girl I'm talking to is really short and has large boobs and a volleyball ass, but this is the only girl I can get. I've only been with her for the past 2 years and it is agitating me because I don't think I can get anything else. I see plenty of fat ass ugly guys with girls miles above them and it doesn't make any sense. How are these guys getting let in the front door with these girls?
Going by only what you have written, I am going to say that you rank high in the "looks" category, yet there are other categories that matter to women and you are likely deficient in these which is the reason for your difficulty.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro your thinking is cause and effect. 'Because I lift, 6ft, look decent, good looking girls should flock to me.' Doesn't work that way. You have to be useful for her. If you have no use, she will move on. What use is decent looking if the ugly guy can get the good looking girl a green card? What use is 6ft is the ugly guy can give the good looking girl fame, money, and adulation?

I know dentists/doctors/millionaires who have trouble getting a date. I know minimum wage musicians who live in a terrible places married to HB 8/10. Don't think because you are great catch girls should care. You have to have use. If you have use, good looking girls will come. :)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience and Logic dictates...

Be a lady's man, and your results and ultimately your options, will increase exponentially. It becomes dead easy, at that point.

Work on your eye game, and... Work on your frame!!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easy as long as you have thick enough skin to get turned down repeatedly and not take it personal. Plenty of chicks will meet up with you, but you just have to sift through others ones that won't at the same time. No big deal...too many people take it personal when its simply a numbers game.

However, if you are on OLD and you are "that good looking" and you are having issues with women meeting up with you then I'm going to simply say you are either lying of vastly overrating your looks. OLD is ALL about looks.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women it's mostly covert communication (things you don't say) more than anything else.
I'm getting to a place where I don't necessary have to approach or "work for it".
Women would naturally flock to you when they're not a high priority on your mind, as it is becoming in my case.
They are just a by product of where I'm approaching in life (pursuing my dreams and being an all round success).
At the end of the day, hypergamy is real and all she wants is someone who look like he can foot the bill and protect her.

Another thing I've been preaching lately is location.
One place, you have a whale thinking she's the sheet due to enormous attention while somewhere else a few thousand miles away, dimes are a dime a dozen, more open market for men.
If you don't go, you don't know and you probably might settle for the best whale you could find.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say it is your personality. I have a buddy who's really in shape and really good looking and bombs with girls, even with me right next to him running epic game on whole crowds and trying to pump him up. Do you have social anxiety? Do you get tense and awkward around girls? Do you try too hard to be "alpha" or "firm", and have a ton of pick-up related concepts in your head that you over do or poorly execute so that you come across as rude, socially awkward and unfriendly? How is your sense of humor, can you walk into a crowd and have them all cracking up?

Try RELAXING around girls, don't even worry about how good or bad your game is, just enjoy the moment and spending time socializing. See if you can be around new people vibing with them and making jokes. Are you easily able to make new friends when you meet new people? If you're only comfortable around old friends, you are probably wound up too tight and scaring girls off. You might need to work on your social skills, rather than game.

As for easily getting girls, imagine there are some number of categories that count. You have to have the whole package and can't be way below average on any one thing. Guys who find it easy have just gotten really good at most of those things, to the point where it becomes a snowball effect, each success making the next one even easier. Since human nature is to compare people's situations from what you yourself would do in them, it can become hard to relate, when you just fundamentally ARE really good with women. Put another way, just like other skills in life, it's really really hard, until suddenly it's just not and you can't figure out why it ever was, because you just GET it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I see plenty of fat ass ugly guys with girls miles above them and it doesn't make any sense. How are these guys getting let in the front door with these girls?
Some girls really like fat dudes. For some women, a stocky or even fat guy has more "perceived" physical dominance than a leaner, muscular guy. I'm not saying I agree with this view, but some women feel this way. So, yes, you will some fat dudes with seemingly out of their league women sometimes.

But you're not doing anything wrong. It's great that you are physically fit. Just need to meet more women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weight lift enough to wear I've been called Von Miller or any other athlete if I wear a team shirt or something. Look wise, I'm slight above to above average in looks and I'm around 6ft.
This 5hit isn't a replacement for confidence. If you don't have confidence, you don't have sex.

What I don't understand is that I only match with fat chubby crazy girls on Tinder
Tinder is NOT real life. Go out, be social, approach, and talk to women without a keyboard in front of you.

My current girl I'm talking to
I've noted that you failed to mention that you're FVCKING her.

I've only been with her for the past 2 years
You've been TALKING to her for two years. She is your friend and nothing more.

I see plenty of fat ass ugly guys with girls miles above them and it doesn't make any sense.
That's because they went out in real life, approached, and asked for their number. They have the confidence to do it. You need to do the same.

Go read the DJ Bible. Tinder isn't mentioned anywhere in it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I liked fat women, getting laid would be easy.

I have standards so I have to work harder. My advice would be to drop your standards and have a lot of sex.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these threads are absolutely useless, as no context is provided from which to opine.

It's simple actually:

Attaining girls of lower SMV = easy
Attaining girls of same or higher SMV = not easy

In an online environment, subtract 1+ point(s) from your SMV when you apply the above, as the hotter women receive 10x times more attention than offline, thus feeling they are in greater demand.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Some points....

1. Agree that it's a numbers game
2. If you're not getting rejected a lot, you're probably not putting yourself out there enough
3. Your conversion rate when it comes to turning maybe girls into yes girls, is a good indicator of where your game's at
4. How much you can bench press is not an indicator of where your game's at
5. You seem to have an entitled attitude because you go to the gym...."I look like an adonis, therefore I should be attracting fine bytches"..probably this attitude is emanating from your sub communications and working as a repellent

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can start with your narcissistic attitude.
Unfortunately, the population of selfworshipping d1ckheads only gets worse as time go on. Dealing with them directly or head on, only makes things worse, in my expirience. Walking away from these people, seems to be the best answer in most cases.

Also, most of these guys will be tested and found to have a phony frame then they will be rejected by any woman of value.