Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never believe women don't love fantasize about big C0cks...watch the reactions to this

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one chick was getting so hot and bothered she had to remove her coat and was almost fanning herself...ALL the women noticed it pretty quickly...

And I'm willing to bet if he basically came straight out and asked if they wanted to have a drink(or even fvck) sometimes he would have gotten numbers from ALL of them(not that any were that good looking, but still---it wouldn't be any different with a hot chick in this instance).

So for people saying big c0cks don't matter, I call BS...but I think the excitement and arousal a big c0ck causes to women and gets their mind churning when they notice it with a guys clothes on is probably the biggest benefit...ie, they start fantasizing about what it would be like and then "have to have it"...

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get to the stage with a girl where you're naked enough for her to see your ****, a big vs normal sized one isn't going to matter. Women might like the "fantasy" of one, and simply seeing it through pants can just be a reminder of something so overtly sexual it turns them on. When it comes time to actually sleeping with a guy, many women can be intimidated or scared of a big ****. A good sized one, some what thicker and larger than average can be a bonus, but in the grand scheme of things, it is going to be a very minor factor on her decision to sleep with you.

All this big **** talk does is promote further insecurities in men, that kill a lot of guys game and confidence.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get to the stage with a girl where you're naked enough for her to see your ****, a big vs normal sized one isn't going to matter. Women might like the "fantasy" of one, and simply seeing it through pants can just be a reminder of something so overtly sexual it turns them on. When it comes time to actually sleeping with a guy, many women can be intimidated or scared of a big ****. A good sized one, some what thicker and larger than average can be a bonus, but in the grand scheme of things, it is going to be a very minor factor on her decision to sleep with you.

All this big **** talk does is promote further insecurities in men, that kill a lot of guys game and confidence.
That's the whole point I'm making...that them being able to see it through clothing makes them so hot and bothered they start fantasizing about what it would be like and likely leads to them being much more open to a guy they would otherwise not be...that might be the biggest benefit of the big c0ck...a woman being able to see it while you are interacting normally that basically auto-escalates on steroids for you

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And keep in mind that girth of the glans is more important than length.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Size does matter.... if you don't think so you're kidding yourselves....

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The spectrum to which it matters is skewed. It only matters more the smaller you get from a certain baseline. The baseline is a fine minimum that is likely to be universally accepted by most women who aren't overt size queens on purpose.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife told me she likes small ones better. After divorcing me, she dated a lot of short Indian guys.
I had the samme comment from exgf. They might like the idea of being pounded by a big ****, but the reality is that it can make sex really difficult to start and painful. Don't let these myths **** your confidence, bid ****s have their advantages and their inconvenients.