Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Spot a Unicorn

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is misogynistic... Most PEOPLE are all of those things you said, not just women. ;)
Were saying that while a good amount of men may be these things that men in general have a concept of loyalty and honor more than most females. Like they said, females feel entitled to "let" men take care of their problems and to use men for money, etc when they get into a whole. They also feel no reason to reciprocate favors for someone who goes out for them.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Were saying that while a good amount of men may be these things that men in general have a concept of loyalty and honor more than most females. Like they said, females feel entitled to "let" men take care of their problems and to use men for money, etc when they get into a whole. They also feel no reason to reciprocate favors for someone who goes out for them.
Mmm... I don't think it's as out of proportion as it is made out to be in this thread. I think it's pretty close, 60/40 for women/men in terms of these negative qualities. No more than 70/30 imo (probably not even close, I believe). I haven't had these types of negative experiences compounded so much to come to such negative views... Just my personal thoughts on the matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm... I don't think it's as out of proportion as it is made out to be in this thread. I think it's pretty close, 60/40 for women/men in terms of these negative qualities. No more than 70/30 imo (probably not even close, I believe). I haven't had these types of negative experiences compounded so much to come to such negative views... Just my personal thoughts on the matter.
Haha. So sosuave stays focused on that little population of women that TEND to have these traits. The "entitled hot girl"...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That all changed when she was 28, the looks started declining, and she got knocked up by a ghetto monkey. Her baby daddy was at the $trip club during the birth of their daughter!!!!!

She struggled for a few years, but she is now well-adjusted making good money/good career.

Sometimes the tempation is too great and it has a way of corrupting even the good ones. Now days she wants a good guy, no more bad boys for her.
not high quality
not a unicorn

another stupid b1tch ridding the CC like a girl-gone-wild and now wants a "nice guy that can cuck for her lack of responsibility to herself"

that is what is wrong with the average woman... rait't 'thurr

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't matter.

If I say I have, give you personal examples and those of close friends and family, you'd say that your case is different (my neck of the woods, my target, my generation, etc.) and it's not applicable.

If I say I haven't, then you'd say how dare I give advice when I'm not a super-alpha unicorn-slayer myself, eager and willing to show photographic proof of my unicorn conquests.
Why is it that I knew this would be your response lol? T.O. come on man I asked you a direct question, care to answer it?

Don't assume what my response is going to be.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People can only get so good. There is such thing as becoming OLD and FEEBLE. Of course you older folks are in denial of that....
You in denial son.... Boston marathon was won by a 80+ woman (well the section for elders)... there is this woman at least 90+ that do squat, pushup, chinup at my gym...

You gotta have faith, its normal for youth to lose perception.

However, the only way to make a sense of it is by continuing to go forward. With age, with wisdom you'll understand.

Time is irrelevant to the unicorn... If you want to have one... just follow the description of the creature.... and follow that in real life.

She appears to those who better themselves in build their lives around themselves and the better good. Often people find what they want when they least look for it

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm single the rest of my days I will die happy, if I pair off again I will die happy
I always see this as High Score Remorse. Some women will continue to date men, searching for "the one" even after they've found him and it didn't "work out". Some will just abandon the idea of dating and get six cats.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
She appears to those who better themselves in build their lives around themselves and the better good. Often people find what they want when they least look for it
This sounds like some magical, wonderful, world of Disney shyt lol. The only thing your post is missing is Mickey Mouse "The Sorcerer" lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You in denial son.... Boston marathon was won by a 80+ woman (well the section for elders)... there is this woman at least 90+ that do squat, pushup, chinup at my gym...

You gotta have faith, its normal for youth to lose perception.

However, the only way to make a sense of it is by continuing to go forward. With age, with wisdom you'll understand.

Time is irrelevant to the unicorn... If you want to have one... just follow the description of the creature.... and follow that in real life.

Isn't that like saying just to just look for your soul mate? Or that "love always prevails in the end"? The way I look at it, a high quality woman is just a woman who is very attracted to you. A low quality woman is one who isn't. There are slight variations in character, but when it comes down to the barebones of it, all women are the same. That's one of the things SoSuave actually helped me realize.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
famous last words before you wife up low quality skanks bc they're "all the same." They all have some similar motivations but they do vary wildly other than that.
Focus on the bold.
There are slight variations in character, but when it comes down to the barebones of it, all women are the same.
Yes there are some very dfferent women, but like you said:
They all have some similar motivations
This is what I meant. My apologies if this was not clear.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always see this as High Score Remorse. Some women will continue to date men, searching for "the one" even after they've found him and it didn't "work out". Some will just abandon the idea of dating and get six cats.
No. I was happy with me before I met my ex husband and don't need a man to "complete" me or some nonsense.

I come to dating from a place of self assurance and abundance. For this reason I don't settle if someone isn't what I want. There isn't a man in my past I would go running back to. The person I was in those prior relationships no longer exists as I have evolved. I think @Desdinova has an interesting theory but a person with experience is never at the mercy of a person with a theory.

Put another way... the man I am now seeing tops my High Score list, and I'm still seeing him. I do concur with Des that it is very nice. I am pleased with my situation just as he is pleased with his.

@Asmodeus we have a fine joust going. No worries there. You are doing what works for you. I am doing what works for me and I speak with conviction borne out of life experience.

When I ask "Where is your focus? I ask so every reader might consider the question.

The mature man knows to evaluate himself since he is the common denominator in all his personal interactions.

The immature man throws darts and lampoons others because he lacks either the courage or the self awareness to evaluate himself.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! you have much to learn young Skywalker.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No. I was happy with me before I met my ex husband and don't need a man to "complete" me or some nonsense.

I come to dating from a place of self assurance and abundance. For this reason I don't settle if someone isn't what I want. There isn't a man in my past I would go running back to. The person I was in those prior relationships no longer exists as I have evolved. I think @Desdinova has an interesting theory but a person with experience is never at the mercy of a person with experience.

Put another way... the man I am now seeing tops my High Score list, and I'm still seeing him. I do concur with Des that it is very nice. I am pleased with my situation just as he is pleased with his.

@Asmodeus we have a fine joust going. No worries there. You are doing what works for you. I am doing what works for me and I speak with conviction borne out of life experience.

When I ask "Where is your focus? I ask so every reader might consider the question.

The mature man knows to evaluate himself since he is the common denominator in all his personal interactions.

The immature man throws darts and lampoons others because he lacks either the courage or the self awareness to evaluate himself.

BeExcellent this is off topic, but I wanna see how you look lol. Can you send Tenacity a pic? Boo it doesn't have to be a nasty pic (even though if you send one, you have my word I won't share), I just wanna see what you look like lol.

LYD won't send Tenacity a pic either :(

Speaking of pics, you guys talking about "game" is the be all, end all....I would put looks as more important than game because without looks, you don't even get a chance to run game lol. My social media and dating profiles are constantly BLOWING up because I have my shirtless pics up there. I'm not even trying to be sexy, just trying to promote good health and fitness :D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See avatar @Tenacity.

I do agree that looks are important. More so for women than men. Men can make up for average looks with fitness & grooming & style more than women can IMO.

Women can gain ground as they age through fitness. Countless hotties let themselves go and get fat/ugly as they get older, so those women who keep in shape have options (and yes there is always a new crop of younger ones.). It is what it is.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was happy with me before I met my ex husband and don't need a man to "complete" me or some nonsense.
I never said that you needed a man to complete you. I honestly don't think any person be it man or woman can ever feel "completed".

The person I was in those prior relationships no longer exists as I have evolved. I think @Desdinova has an interesting theory but a person with experience is never at the mercy of a person with a theory.
I know you're an older woman, so I would like to ask you something... something that I never covered in my theory... Have you gone through menopause yet? I honestly think that menopause plays a very significant role in a woman's life, and it may actually contribute to her being able to move on from previous men due to hormonal changes.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few truly altruistic people. Women can temporarily be truly altruisitic simply because the live and feel in the momemt much more so than men, but what happens when that facade fades? What is a man to do when her true inspiration fades?

Also again, when do women tend to develop into these 'unicorns' that you say?
When you are acknowledged again but your post and questions are not :cry::cry::cry:

As do we all. But contrary to what you may believe, even I, in my hormonal rage of newly produced androgens running through my body, am able to criticize myself and take criticism from others (as I have just shown lol). I do however get irritated when I am told I am stupid after my questions are still unanswered despite being acknowledged twice already. If I have much to learn, then answer the questions I have quoted. That's why I'm asking questions in the firsr place. You clearly show the immaturity you were hinting I have by again skirting around and avoiding these questions. You're 47 and on the brink of menopause if you haven't hit it already, yet you are playing games to avoid answering what Howiestern and I have asked. You are just like the 20 and 30 year old girls we talk about on here. You are just better at being more subtle about it. Probably because you are older and are on a website meant to game women.

You guys were right, women never grow up. I did learn something though, BeExcellent showed the female hypergamous nature and proved exactly how the "high quality" aspect of women is simply just a facade.

And as it turns out, I have met a high quality woman once. Only once. But me and my family agree that she is DEFINITELY not a normal occurence and we also agree that we will probably never see another woman like her ever again....such a shame to be quitr honest.:down:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova no I don't mind you asking at all. Menopause is a long process, a decade or more. I'm starting in I'd say. The occasional hormonal migraine (which clean diet helps with a great deal) and the occasional hot flash. I wish the whole monthly cycle would stop frankly but that is not how it works.

I'm just honestly good with me. I have great friends and good kids and a nice life. I'm personally content so a great man to spend time with is kinda the bonus plan.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! Really I've answered your questions and some of @Howiestern 's questions too. Some are personal questions that I am not going to answer because truly they are not germaine to the point of this thread and I need to act with a certain amount of discretion.

This is a man's forum and I respect that. I understand healthy skepticism within that context too. But hurling projections and insults @ImTheDoubleGreatest! does not serve you well nor cast you in a sympathetic light. You are just 3 years older than my son and I doubt you would behave like this in person. Whereas I expect @Asmodeus or Des or guru or @taiyuu_otoko or Tenacity would say the same thing to my face as they type. I would say everything stated here in person too. You take offense at my statement that you have much to learn. You do, sorry.

Read this again in 3, 5 or 10 years and you'll see. We all suffer from the ignorance and arrogance of youth in our time. It's all good.

Cheers

snowfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shirtless pics are an instant delete for me. It may not be your intention but I just assume these men are attention *****s. Same goes for sport car pics.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Shirtless pics are an instant delete for me. It may not be your intention but I just assume these men are attention *****s. Same goes for sport car pics.
You sound like the folks in the "Relationships/Dating" section on blue pill websites like Love Shack or City Data lol. You know how the advice goes, they basically tell guys to ELIMINATE all of the shyt that's working in terms of turning the chicks on in online dating (OLD).... you know like:

- If you have a nice body, don't show shirtless pics
- If you have a nice sports car that chicks usually like, don't show pics of it
- If you hold any type of major position with a popular company, don't mention it
- If you have succeeded at something major, don't mention it
- Don't crack jokes, don't come off c0cky, don't come off arrogant
- Don't make it seem like you are a player and talking to multiple women

You know....eliminate all of the shyt that actually WORKS with online dating (OLD) and just put up a boring, bland, "nice" profile that no fvcking chick clicks on, and when communicating with her....just have a boring, bland, "safe" convo that doesn't stimulate any fvcking real/raw emotions lol.

Yeah, yeah, I know...you won't get nearly as many clicks, attention, or numbers like you used to...but ummm at least your profile will now be "quality" based on the blue pill bullshyt standards of us fools here at Love Shack or City Data :rolleyes: