A double standard in race and game discussion.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I find that there is a big double standard in race and game discussions which kinda frustrates me.

For example, it's okay for white guys to talk about how to game latinas or just make a thread on how to game latinas and Asian women in general. As an Asian guy, I have no problem with any of this, I mean white guy with Asian girl is a very common interracial pairing. I have seen so many guides on how to game Asian women, black women, and latinas that I don't even think we need anymore.

What frustrates me is that when it goes the other way around, there is hardly any advice. There is literally little to no advice out there on how to game hot blondes, regardless of your ethnicity. It's like talking about how to get hot white girls as an Asian or brown guy is the ultimate crime in the pickup and game community yet we can talk all day about how to game Asian and Latina girls.

I think it comes from American society itself, afterall, interracial relationships are no issue if white guys get with Asian girls, in fact a lot of white nationalist types are more than okay with this relationship.

On the other hand, the second a hot blonde (the kind of women LEAST likely to go interracial in the USA) gets with a minority, there is an uproar. I mean you are not even allowed to talk about how to game hot blondes or hot white girls in general as an Asian dude but you can talk all day about how to game Asian girls as a white dude.

I truly do wish that this changes in the future to where it is fair.

Personally, as an Asian guy, I do wish guides existed on gaming hot blondes in general along with advice on how these women are like. Yet there are no guides like that.

The weird thing is, white guys don't even NEED the guides.

Want to date a hot Asian or hot latin girl as a white guy? Show up and be white.

Want to date a hot blonde as an Asian guy? Whoa buddy!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the open policy about whoever wants to date whoever, however the point is that blonde white women are the rarest and probably most desidered thing in the dating market, its obvious the competition is raw, they are basically at the top of the totem pole (I recall somebody using this term).

There are no problem instead when it comes of picking asian girls or black girls for the simple fact that there are plenty of them, enough to satisfy as many demand it comes.

So its not about "racism" its more about scarcity, if there was an entire continent full of white blonde women there wouldnt be this situation.

Regarding guys that cry racism cause its hard for them to get white women, dont you feel racist yourself when its you to begin with to avoid girls of your own race? so you basically complain about being unable to get girls of a different race when you're the first one to give priority to a race different than yours?

That would be like me being average complaining about high demans in look from very hot girls, when its me to begin with ignoring chubby girls, thats exactly what I do but at least I have the decency to admit that the problem its me.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately the reality of the game is that if you are white, you have an edge over other races.

It doesn't matter if you like or dislike this fact, you just have to accept it.

Ethnic guys can go with hot blondes though. From what I have seen, the ethnic guys that do this are usually good looking, or have awesome physiques. It's definitely not impossible.

B

BlueAlpha1

Unfortunately the reality of the game is that if you are white, you have an edge over other races.

That's not a fact, it's a pie in the sky theory based on nothing but your confirmation bias. Which by the way, I don't have to accept.

I won't disagree that Asian guys might be disadvantaged because of certain stereotypes, but it doesn't mean whites are the most advantaged.

Black men are the most Alpha, and ALL women love that. A lot of black guys could clean up with these barbie dolls because it's on all of their bucket lists to sleep with one at least once.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this GoodGao guy talks about is race... His posts are about blondes, interracial dating, and general complaints about how he feels he has the short end of the stick. This is not the writing of a man who is secure with himself. That insecurity is already telling, more telling than any information about his race.

This defeatist attitude is likely what is keeping him down more than anything else. If you automatically believe that you will fail with a blonde then you are already doomed.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't necessarily a double standard really so much as the deal being that hot blonde women tend to have the most choices in the marketplace. It is what it is. What that means is that these women have enough choice that they can pick men to date according to their own personal preferences. So your best bet if you have a personal preference for a hot blonde is increase your value such that you get onto women's radar screens and become a viable choice to the type of woman you prefer.

This is not the writing of a man who is secure with himself
^This exactly. If you combine the insecurity (which ALWAYS reveals itself in your vibe) with a "poor me" attitude, you are going to come across creepy no matter how good looking you are, how successful you are or etc. You just do.

I know an Asian man who is about 5'9" who kills it with women. He is nice looking, in great physical shape, always stylish and happens to be a physician who has a yacht. There is nothing AFC about him. He pulls hot blondes on the regular (he pulls whatever he wants on the regular frankly) and usually dates women half his age (he's nearly 50). Obviously he is a high value man. He is also a player, although he seems to be getting somewhat tired of the playboy lifestyle. He also pulls the gold-digger types, but he is not planning to remarry anytime soon so I don't think he cares. My point is he has high value so he has his pick of women.

How high is your value? Get your value to the point where you can have the women you want. Do this by focusing on yourself. Your problem will then solve itself. If you are socially awkward get involved in activities that will alleviate that, if you are not stylish, learn about style and improve that, if you are not in shape, get in shape, if you don't have success, become more successful. Get out and about and enjoy chatting people up. Go to activities where the type of women you want hang out and talk to them.

Improve your value and you will improve your results. You may not like that answer but that really is the only answer. If you want the most sought after commodity in the marketplace you have to have enough value to get it. How that value manifests itself depends on each individual man of course.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ethnic guys can go with hot blondes though. From what I have seen, the ethnic guys that do this are usually good looking, or have awesome physiques. It's definitely not impossible.
I think Latinos have the advantage because they are so diverse looking

Reaction score
As an Indian guy who has mainly slept with blondes in the last couple of years or so, this is the advice I would give to ethnic guys, outside of the basic game advice, that want to get the hot blonde type:

1. Go for the foreign ones, seriously, you would be amazed at just how open Slavic, Russian, and non-Anglo European girls are to going for Asian and Indian dudes once the guy breaks stereotypes. I've been with a good number of Slavic and Russian blondes, IOIs greeted me right from the get go. I've been opened by a couple of cute blondes from European countries such as France, Germany, and some of the Scandinavian countries; they're hotter than their American counterparts too.

2. Go for older blondes that are in their 30s if you want the all American woman type, some are just bored to where they want to experiment with what they missed out on growing up. One of my first blonde lays was a milf in her 30s that still had a nice body, she didn't have toned abs, she had just a bit of flab but she was still in pretty decent shape, plus dem titts!

3. You probably have a better chance in an area that is mostly all white as opposed to "diverse" places where it becomes clear that these women have a high value. One of my good friends was a Hispanic guy that moved to an upper Midwest state, he has only been with hot blondes there since there are so many hot blondes and not that many Hispanics. Doubt he would have been able to pull a girl like that in a southern state where there aren't a lot of whites. White girls I met from states with very white populations also tend to be a lot more down to earth compared to their counterparts from more diverse areas.

You could try to go for the 18-22 year old sorority sister types and popular girl types but know that it is going to be tough to get them regardless of what your ethnicity is, those girls have an assembly line of athletes and frat bros ready to be there when they ask.

It is doable, might require a lot of work but doable. I really do believe than Indian guy with his **** together can clean up with some girls in this demographic.

I also agree that there is a double standard but what can you do right.

Reaction score
I think Latinos have the advantage because they are so diverse looking
I find it strange that people say latinos have an advantage, one of my close friends was latino and we literally got mistaken as brothers in some cases and I am an Indian guy. Yet at the same time people say Indian guys have it the worst :/

Reaction score
I agree with the open policy about whoever wants to date whoever, however the point is that blonde white women are the rarest and probably most desidered thing in the dating market, its obvious the competition is raw, they are basically at the top of the totem pole (I recall somebody using this term).

There are no problem instead when it comes of picking asian girls or black girls for the simple fact that there are plenty of them, enough to satisfy as many demand it comes.

So its not about "racism" its more about scarcity, if there was an entire continent full of white blonde women there wouldnt be this situation.

Regarding guys that cry racism cause its hard for them to get white women, dont you feel racist yourself when its you to begin with to avoid girls of your own race? so you basically complain about being unable to get girls of a different race when you're the first one to give priority to a race different than yours?

That would be like me being average complaining about high demans in look from very hot girls, when its me to begin with ignoring chubby girls, thats exactly what I do but at least I have the decency to admit that the problem its me.
The scary thing is, with the white population decreasing, the hot blonde types are going to grow even more stuck up and full of themselves. Even a lot of the white continents are being overrun by brown immigrants who don't assimilate as readily.

Then again, with media trends the way they are, I do see Asian women and mixed race women being the beauty standard of the future as blondes get relegated to being more of a "niche" type of beauty. I think it needs to happen because of there is one demographic that needs to be brought back down to earth due to how pedestalized they are in the western world, it's blonde girls.

Reaction score
Never understood why Asian kids are so obsessed with dating white women. When its sooo many smoking hot asians that you have first dibs on.

Nothing special about white girls bro. The puss feels the same as the other races.
Because guys have preferences? We all like to taste (pun not intended) something different?

People tell me that **** about Indian women all of the ****ing time but tbh, most in the USA are unbearable, glad I quit chasing them.

I am all for Asian and Indian dudes going after white girls.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because guys have preferences? We all like to taste (pun not intended) something different?

People tell me that **** about Indian women all of the ****ing time but tbh, most in the USA are unbearable, glad I quit chasing them.

I am all for Asian and Indian dudes going after white girls.
But why put so much effort chasing a demographic of women that have low interest in you? It just doesnt seem worth the effort to me.
Someone needs to be brutally honest with asian guys on this forum.
You are last on the American white bombshells list of potential suitors.
They mostly prefer white guys, and some dig blacks but you'll rarely hear a hot white chick from the 'burbs say "I mainly dig asian dudes" and im not trying to crush any dreams but its just the truth.
Not to say you cant pull white chicks because you can but to me its not worth it when you can use your red pill knowledge on hot asians who won't require as much effort.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asians are at the bottom of my preference totem pole. Just don't find them SEXUALLY attractive although there are some cute ones, just not for me. There are cute white women, but they age badly. I like my carribean latinas

Reaction score
But why put so much effort chasing a demographic of women that have low interest in you? It just doesnt seem worth the effort to me.
Someone needs to be brutally honest with asian guys on this forum.
You are last on the American white bombshells list of potential suitors.
They mostly prefer white guys, and some dig blacks but you'll rarely hear a hot white chick from the 'burbs say "I mainly dig asian dudes" and im not trying to crush any dreams but its just the truth.
Not to say you cant pull white chicks because you can but to me its not worth it when you can use your red pill knowledge on hot asians who won't require as much effort.
I am not going to change your mind but I do want to make this post for most newer guys in general.

Losers and desperate guys settle instead of pushing their boundaries, these guys never grow and they usually end up being complacent. Any guy can hop on over on a plane to some random poor Asian country, wave his US passport around, and find a willing woman to sleep with him just because of that but what's the fun in it? You may as well not even bother to learn game or improve yourself at that point.

Would I as an Indian dude probably have to try harder to get the typical All American blonde girl type as opposed to a hot Indian girl? Definitely, but it has made those types I get with the All American blonde girl type even more rewarding. I find that those are the moments in the game that really help you grow and develop yourself. It is fun going for the hot blonde type that probably has the worst stereotypes in her head of you and then, sometimes, managing to hook up with her and rock her world.

I also don't buy this **** of hot white girls disliking Asian guys anymore, I see it more and more every year. Almost every Asian guy I know who is extroverted, lifts, and isn't short has managed to do quite well with the blonde barbie types.

In the end, guys should go for whatever kind of women they want, that is my point. If you're an Asian guy who only wants Asian girls? Go for it. Asian guy that wants hot blondes? Go for it and realize that even though your race might somewhat work against you, it is definitely doable.

Quite a few of the younger suburban All American girl types are opening up to the idea of dating Asian and Indian dudes.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to change your mind but I do want to make this post for most newer guys in general.

Losers and desperate guys settle instead of pushing their boundaries, these guys never grow and they usually end up being complacent. Any guy can hop on over on a plane to some random poor Asian country, wave his US passport around, and find a willing woman to sleep with him just because of that but what's the fun in it? You may as well not even bother to learn game or improve yourself at that point.

Would I as an Indian dude probably have to try harder to get the typical All American blonde girl type as opposed to a hot Indian girl? Definitely, but it has made those types I get with the All American blonde girl type even more rewarding. I find that those are the moments in the game that really help you grow and develop yourself. It is fun going for the hot blonde type that probably has the worst stereotypes in her head of you and then, sometimes, managing to hook up with her and rock her world.

I also don't buy this **** of hot white girls disliking Asian guys anymore, I see it more and more every year. Almost every Asian guy I know who is extroverted, lifts, and isn't short has managed to do quite well with the blonde barbie types.

In the end, guys should go for whatever kind of women they want, that is my point. If you're an Asian guy who only wants Asian girls? Go for it. Asian guy that wants hot blondes? Go for it and realize that even though your race might somewhat work against you, it is definitely doable.

Quite a few of the younger suburban All American girl types are opening up to the idea of dating Asian and Indian dudes.
My attitude towards women is very blasé. My challenges in life are trying to figure out a way out of this damn cycle of wake up, go work for someone else and they pay you what they want instead of what you are really worth. With that being said the last thing I want out of a woman is a challenge.

But if you enjoy the thrill of chasing women that just arent generally attracted to you, by all means. The world is your oyster my friend.

I dont even approach white girls unless they give me strong IOIs because I know many of them just dont like black guys.
I prey mostly on black women and latinas.

B

BlueAlpha1

My attitude towards women is very blasé. My challenges in life are trying to figure out a way out of this damn cycle of wake up, go work for someone else and they pay you what they want instead of what you are really worth. With that being said the last thing I want out of a woman is a challenge.
This right here. I'm searching for that too.

And when you find it, you'll be booming with such positive masculinity all the time that women will flock to you naturally. I've been there in spurts. (I already found what I WANT to do instead of the 9-5 grind: travel. I'm at my best on the road and if I could could monetize while traveling to the tune of 2k a month or so, I'd be on my way. Interested in hearing what your alternatives to 9-5 are)

B

BlueAlpha1

I don't understand this. There is nothing wrong with going to Asia and flashing your passport and getting an Asian HB9 on the spot. Hell my entire point of visiting the country of Holland in Europe was to smoke some good weed, and to bang a HB10 hooker for $50 with zero games and shlt tests. Half the reason for visiting the country was its brothel district.

Why would you want to jump through the hoops from some dried out American slut who is not on your level on the 50/50 chance you'll get nothing at all?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally support the dont complicate your life to prove a point policy above.

I dont know how it works for guys in this forum but I have plenty of challenges in my life, I surely dont need to create new one for no reason in the dating field that should be the relaxing moment of the day.

I had girls naked in my house and I didnt bang them cause they were pissing me off requiring even more work than the astonishing amount already put till that moment.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
As the country's founding fathers stated, America is a country for "White men". Therefore, if you aren't considered in the groups that classify as white then you are just living in their country as a minority or temporary hyphenated American. I know the liberals and the cuckservatives want to lie to you to make you think otherwise. They will always get first pick of their women and your women as well. It's common to see some hot normal black woman with some ugly ass white nerd when I know for sure she could do get a higher quality black guy. You can either accept this reality or just leave the country. The choice is yours.

Here's a scenario for ya. What if Asian guys were stealing all the white girls from white men on the same level as white men are stealing Asian girls from y'all today? Do you really think they would let that **** fly?

Last edited: