Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can any one trust any one on a forum

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys come on here they are masters of ***** , it just makes me wonder these so called masters why they come on this forum , i understand they want to help other guys , but I don't belive there are that many good semaritins in this world offering information for free, also if these ***** masters are so good wouldn't you be too busy to even post on this forum ? Why not write a book and sell it but with proof pictures of these tens maybe cut the head out etc ? This site really is starting to sound more like pua every day.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a point there champ. Healthy people dont hang at hospitals. You should take everything here with several grains of salt.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to determine if a poster is legit is if they can speak from experience being able to define the terms they talk about. Plenty of keyboard jockeys can claim to bang tons of women on the internet. If they want to live a lie on the net, let them. When they log off, they will still be the same loser in real life.

Successful men don't have hours and hours to post "advice" or to argue in a forum. They would be out doing things they should be doing instead. Nothing wrong with spending a little time giving advice on the net for free when it's actually helpful. Not everybody is out there to cash in on desperate guys looking to get laid.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Take it with a grain of salt"

Thechamp said:
So many guys come on here they are masters of ***** , it just makes me wonder these so called masters why they come on this forum , i understand d they want to help other guys , but I don't belive there are that many good semaritins in this world offering information for free, also if these ***** masters are so good wouldn't you be too busy to even post on this forum ? Why not write a book and sell it but with proof pictures of these tens maybe cut the head out etc ? This site really is starting to sound more like pua every day.
Call this website PUA if you want. So what if it is?

You don't have to trust any of us. SoSuave is whatever you make of it. I'm honest in all of my posts. I'm 17. I'm trying to become a DJ.

I give advice to fellow forum members because it's fun. If someone has a question, and I have an answer, why not post it?

Dude, I'm sure some guys on this site really are lying scumbags. You shouldn't take any of us too seriously though.

End of the day, this is the internet. You can't trust anybody.

:rolleyes:

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
Call this website PUA if you want. So what if it is?

You don't have to trust any of us. SoSuave is whatever you make of it. I'm honest in all of my posts. I'm 17. I'm trying to become a DJ.

I give advice to fellow forum members because it's fun. If someone has a question, and I have an answer, why not post it?

Dude, I'm sure some guys on this site really are lying scumbags. You shouldn't take any of us too seriously though.

End of the day, this is the internet. You can't trust anybody.

:rolleyes:

Your 17 you should have a social circle ? Any way at 17 it's so easy if your in good shape and average looking just hit tinder up lol

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I offered for you and I to share girl experiences with eachother....and you declined. Strange that, hmm? You only want an opinion on the definition of slut. Peddle your lies elsewhere until you're ready to share actual experiences.

Here are some ideas...

• Toughest $hit test you faced?
  • Shortest lay?
  • Longest lay?
  • Craziest girl you fvked?
  • Stole a gf from someone?

Pick some and let's talk.

Here he goes following me again. So you can make up or copy and & paste what other people wrote claming it as your own experience? You had the chance to show off your experience many times and you evaded the questions disappearing like Houdini. Everybody saw how you were raging after you were pressed to answer the tough questions that you refused to answer.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”

- Bruce Lee

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible go do approaches. U ll soon b experienced enough to know what rings true. And don't waste vyr time with the alpha beta dcik measuring threads.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting here for me is therapeutic in some ways and also keeps my mind sharp when it comes to dealing with women.

You can easily revert back to your previous blue pill state because you're surrounded by all sorts of PC social norms and media propaganda meant to undermine your masculinity.

Sites like these are great for what I call "mental maintenance."

We're all anonymous (most of us) to each other so it's pointless to stress over who may or may not be lying. You'll never know so take what's useful and discard the rest.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
You can easily revert back to your previous blue pill state because you're surrounded by all sorts of PC social norms and media propaganda meant to undermine your masculinity.

Nail on the head. That's how I did it. The red pill takes a long time to swallow. It won't go down unless you are constantly putting yourself in the right mindset. Too much exposure to the (totally wrong) view on women that the world presents without a counterbalance will force you to make backward progress and have to recapture ground lost at a later point.

You have to commit that no matter what, those values that men who are good with women have are going to be YOUR values.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only true friend is experience. Take the advice here, apply it and see the results. Not happy, fine tune or try another route. One man's meat may be another man's poison.

BatJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1) There are billions of people in the world. How many post on here? Out of billions of people you don't think a couple hundred people are Good Samaritans? Relationships and self-improvement is something the vast majority of people have experience with. This isn't a niche hobby. Of course you're going to find a lot of people who both have experience and are willing to contribute.

2) Just because you're experienced doesn't mean things don't change and it also doesn't mean you know everything. With the advent of the internet and modern technology, the rules of the game are constantly evolving. This is a good place to go to keep up to speed on the latest and greatest.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
So many guys come on here they are masters of ***** , it just makes me wonder these so called masters why they come on this forum , i understand they want to help other guys , but I don't belive there are that many good semaritins in this world offering information for free, also if these ***** masters are so good wouldn't you be too busy to even post on this forum ? Why not write a book and sell it but with proof pictures of these tens maybe cut the head out etc ? This site really is starting to sound more like pua every day.
Bro what are you talking about "trust" for on an internet forum? It isn't life and death, you not doing a business deal, you are not having children. People come in here and spew out all sorts of information relating to women. If some of it makes sense to you, use it. If some of it doesn't, don't. Some posters on here make great sense to me and I like them, but others hate them. It all depends what you find relevant and how you can use it to better yourself.

If you disagree with something, argue the POINT, don't argue or put down the poster, which is what alot of people do here. Some guys think this forum HAS TO be right, it HAS TO make sense, it HAS TO save you from getting your head spun by women. Crazy thinking. :woo:

logicallefty

Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Posting here for me is therapeutic in some ways and also keeps my mind sharp when it comes to dealing with women.

We're all anonymous (most of us) to each other so it's pointless to stress over who may or may not be lying. You'll never know so take what's useful and discard the rest.
This is me exactly. Extremely well put. For me being a guy who thinks counselors and that are all blue pill quacks, and who has mostly blue pill friends, i gotta have somwhere to shoot the breeze about life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gurus writing books have financial incentives. Therefore, you should trust them? And the advice to those who post for free should not be trusted as they have the time to post in the first place? LOL. This is a useless thread.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably better off reading books by Brian Tracy than listening to fake DJs who live with their mom.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you choose to believe or not to believe is your choice. Use DISCERNMENT, if it doesn't click or resonate with you discard it. Are there dudes on here lying or exaggerating? Of Course...not all the guys on here claim to bang tons of women, there is a lot of guys on here complaining that they are ugly or can't get laid, spin plates ETC. So you are only looking at one side of the story.

I think most of the lies, (maybe not lies, but subjective) If dudes claiming they met a HB9 and 10 all the time....gets annoying

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want. If you are getting laid enough then do what you do. If you aren't then maybe you shouId change what you are doing. Should be obvious as to who's advice to follow

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:

Very good post. This site is part of my mental maintenance/ male "sound board" when I need perspective or when I just need a reminder/refresher from time to time. Almost everything in the media is trying to undermine male masculinity. They're trying to push female entitlement and this "asexual" male vibe which I personally can't stand. Well said OP.

+1