everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect respect from women if you do not respect yourself.

(This thread needs to be stickied)

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
akus said:
Achieve personal success, if you are rich, women will fall for you and not walk out on you if you don't like something. Because there is hardly another equally successful guy, but a plethora of equally hot girls out there. This is actually a more elaborate roundabout rewriting of the first paragraph.
This is golden. Successful and wealthy guys who act like MEN are in such short supply - become one of them and you can get away with so much with the beautiful girls - you cannot be replaced.

akus said:
One more, almost forgot. Don't fall for crying and tears, those are not expressions of emotions. Those are weapons. Men use fists to bring the point home. Tears are woman's "fists".
Again, golden. The pastor's wife (she's 28) admitted to using tears to manipulate her husband. If a Christian girl is not above using tears to manipulate, then what about the regular girls?

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
How does is it benefit a man to become someone he's not just to get a silly girl?

In all things, be true to yourself -- even if it means not getting the chick (and even if her rack gives you the biggest erection you've ever had).

Erections fall. That doesn't mean you have to.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
The test for LTR

If you want to get into a LTR with a girl watch how she treats her parents and the waiter, because no matter how sweet she is to you now that is how you are going to end up being treated.

Countermart.

Reaction score
I would have to disagree with this based on experience. My BPD ex was into allot of the "unique" hobbies listed below and well... she was a BPD nutcase. My current girlfriend is into more of the non unique hobbies listed below and she is a MUCH better person/girlfriend than my ex BPD ever was.

I guess hobbies can be used as one type of indicator but not an absolute indicator.

DonS said:
Dude, how true. I've never read a more blindly obvious idea that no one had caught on to. For some reason I was big into my chicks liking to travel, as this would be an indicator of an enlightend, sophisticated woman. And looking back, every single one of them were the most shallow, empty and self-absorbed women I've run across.

Great post.
Vulpine said:
Avoid women whose hobbies are "watching TV, reading books, shopping, travelling..."

Instead, target women whose hobbies are more unique and less revolving around media, marketing, and money. Hiking, kayaking, surfing, baking, sewing, photography, and gardening are examples of "unique" hobbies.

The reasons should be obvious, but, the women with "popular" hobbies aren't very independent, and are the most socially functional/dependent. Now, being social isn't necessarily bad, but when a woman derives pleasure from little else besides being social, you are going to find yourself being pressured or manipulated to "plug back into the matrix", playing many more games, and dealing with much more drama and trifling.

Simply put, women with "unique" hobbies are better people overall. Women with "popular" hobbies have little to offer besides excellent social skills and a conformist mindset.

The "popular" or "Barbie Clone" hobby types have a very poor "sense of self", which could also indicate other issues.

LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
until you take a good look at yourself and build a foundation that fits your individuality derived of your own goals and dreams and plans...
don't even try to start up a ltr with a lady.

if you don't know yourself or what you stand for or where you want to be in life, you are just wasting your time with ltrs . you won't know if she is right for you, if you haven't figured yourself out yet.

so instead of ltrs, don't promise things, and don't get exclusive.
just go out and have fun.
date a variety.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of books on social situations... how to carry on coversations in all situations and how to make them feel comfortable... It all works too. And I'm a good bull****ter for when I'm outclassed by the topic of conversation. Knowing how to talk to people is very important, and a woman is just another person. Know however that they will analyze what you say if you do not speak straight with them.

All that said, the most important thing in life is to be comfortable with yourself. Know exactly who you are and you will be confident in yourself. Being confident in yourself will automatically project to other people and they will want to be around you.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In An LTR:
She cant love you like you can..
no matter what you try to do, you cant change/fix/customize a chic.

so if you're not happy now, ensure that you step out of it before you waste another minute.

LTRs will always have dramas and problems, it is upto you if you want to fix it and move on. the only way to fix it is not to logically try and find an answer or give her an answer to the problem. it is to take space, go away, come back and make her emotionally happy.
like Chris Rock said, "Everyday you wake up, look in the mirror, fix yo teeth and tell yoself, lets go out there and make this B!tch happy!"
if you aint happy in it now, leave.
seriously, tell her you need space and take it, because she will do it as soon as she gets the feelin of uneasiness.

If You're lookin:
treat a woman like a human, she is no different, she brings baggage and drama just like any other chic,

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
When a woman does or says something that doesn't make sense to you and gives you one of those WTF?? moments, it's not that "women are illogical" or that "they don't make any sense" or that they're having a emotional moment or being absent-minded or anything else but the simple fact that...

they're bullsh!tting you.

You're having the WTF moment because you're trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense.

Hahahahahaah, Good stuff!!!

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must do all your dealings with women on two scales: A universal scale and a local scale. I'll explain:

Women have some seemingly paradoxical qualities. On a small scale, they are all different and unique. On a larger scale, they are homogenous, just as every other thing in our observable universe.

Learning attraction secrets will give you success with women on that large, universal scale. The attraction mechanism, for lack of a better term, is the same for all women. If you operate solely on this universal scale, you will attract lots of women of varying characteristics.

To find a woman that is truly deserving of your time, however, you must also operate on a smaller, local scale. This is where you must examine whether her character is an asset or a liability to you personally. It is also where you effectively set down your ground rules and a baseline of respect. No commitment, emotional or otherwise, on your part should be given until she satisfies your requirements and tacitly agrees to your terms.

Another paradox: High quality women are both rare and abundant; Rare, in that you may have to sift through a staggering number of unfaithful, manipulative, insecure varieties before you find one, but also abundant in that the Earth is literally COVERED with women. Picking up women is EASY. If it wasn't, our species would not be able to continue. You already have the necessary tools to become successful with women, whether or not you use them correctly.

The real challenge, then, is figuring out a reliable way to quickly sift through the women that are undeserving of your time, for time is the one resource you can never renew.

In short: Cast your net, then throw away the bad. That is the only way to eventually encounter quality women.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Jeffst1980 said:
You must do all your dealings with women on two scales: A universal scale and a local scale. I'll explain:

Women have some seemingly paradoxical qualities. On a small scale, they are all different and unique. On a larger scale, they are homogenous, just as every other thing in our observable universe.

Learning attraction secrets will give you success with women on that large, universal scale. The attraction mechanism, for lack of a better term, is the same for all women. If you operate solely on this universal scale, you will attract lots of women of varying characteristics.

To find a woman that is truly deserving of your time, however, you must also operate on a smaller, local scale. This is where you must examine whether her character is an asset or a liability to you personally. It is also where you effectively set down your ground rules and a baseline of respect. No commitment, emotional or otherwise, on your part should be given until she satisfies your requirements and tacitly agrees to your terms.

Another paradox: High quality women are both rare and abundant; Rare, in that you may have to sift through a staggering number of unfaithful, manipulative, insecure varieties before you find one, but also abundant in that the Earth is literally COVERED with women. Picking up women is EASY. If it wasn't, our species would not be able to continue. You already have the necessary tools to become successful with women, whether or not you use them correctly.

The real challenge, then, is figuring out a reliable way to quickly sift through the women that are undeserving of your time, for time is the one resource you can never renew.

In short: Cast your net, then throw away the bad. That is the only way to eventually encounter quality women.
Its posts like these that have helped me put things into perspective.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU are more important than any woman in existence. You must take care of YOURSELF before you take care of any woman. If something is causing problems in your life (including the woman) you need to eliminate that problem from your life.

Your goals and priorities come before any woman's goals and priorities. NEVER sacrifice what is important to you to impress a woman. If you do, you will eventually look back and wonder why you wasted so much time and enery on HER while neglecting what's important to you.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we make this thread a sticky already? So many gems in here...

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread guys, just what I needed! Started to loose ground on myself with this chick and thank God you guys are here to give me a good wake up kick in da butt call.:box:

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
never argue or discuss serious (relationship-wise) things with your woman when she's on her period. I've been there, and I don't wanna do it again even if i'm control of everything = it's pointless...

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Every time you see a beautiful women, remember that somebody somewhere is sick of her sh!t.
This is the quote of the century! :crackup:

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short, sweet, simple. I didn't follow these two rules, but I created them and I will hold to them the rest of my days.

1. Never, ever, ever love a woman too much. This has a duality that must be understood. By never loving a woman too much, by never being afraid to walk away and end it all, you are doing two things, protecting your heart and soul from utter destruction (as I am undergoing as you read this) and by never loving her more than you should, you keep the AFC behaviors out of the relationship.

2. Always fvck a woman like it is the last time you will ever have the chance.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldnt resist! Its true though.