Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Smoothest Move

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha ok here's one from a few years ago (when I didn't know this site existed)that wasn't so smooth, but the change-up worked like a charm.

Met this girl, HB9ish (physically) but totally crazy. Actually when I first met her she got abusive as all hell, after a period of good convo. Anyway, a few months later I caught up with her in a club and she was very apologetic, saying that she was drunk, a bad time in her life, blah, blah. We had some decent convo and she gave me her number. As the night wore on the exact same thing happened, she started to turn again... "You really can't see it can you? You're such a player, you can't help yourself. Why can't you just be yourself... blah blah, were you like this with your ex?"

Anyway I could see it happening again, when inspiration hit me, "she's one of these b*tches that loves drama. Right I'll give it to her:"

I stared cold and hard into her eyes. "Don't you f***in DARE judge me on that, you don't know me. For your information, yes, I ripped that girls heart out and there's not a day that goes by I don't regret the pain I caused her. But you know what? I don't give a f**k what you think of me, cos I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, I don't have to prove a damn thing to ANYONE"

Well the look on her face was priceless, and she leapt on me and gave me a hug. Later on, outside when everything had closed up and I was chatting to a few of the boys she came over again... guess she wasn't done with the drama...

"Can I talk to you over here... why do you have to be so staunch in front of all your boys, why do you have to be such a d*ck?"
I looked at her and said "Girl, I've got no idea what you're talking about but I seriously don't feel like this sh*t right now, I'm out..."
She said "We've got something special here and you're just going to walk away are you?"
I replied "Yep that's EXACTLY what I'm gonna do. See ya later babe" giving her a kiss on the cheek and just walked (all the way home too - what a dumbass)

About half an hour later I texted her: "A blind man could tell how I feel, but sometimes that's just not enough"
She texts back: "Come over we'll talk, my address is...."

He shoots, he scores...

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this girl sitting alone on a park bench, so I sat next to her. I did the ol' yawn 'n stretch and said "Is your dad a baker, cuz you have nice buns". Then I fondled her.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arsinel said:
I saw this girl sitting alone on a park bench, so I sat next to her. I did the ol' yawn 'n stretch and said "Is your dad a baker, cuz you have nice buns". Then I fondled her.
I'm guessing this guy is henrydreamx. You know the guy that got banned? You alias isn't fooling anybody!

Hadow Khan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm at the knoxville greyhound station, coming home from virginia, and theres this HB6.5 standing behind, built like a hooters chick. I turn around and initiate the dialogue

Me: *smile*
Her: *Smile back*
Me: Hi, I'm Grant.
Her: Uhmmm.... hey I'm Miranda.
Me: What are you doing on a bus like this? Shouldn't you be out walking a street somewhere?
Her: *laugh* WHAT?! I've never had somebody say that to me. Are you some kind of *******?
Me: *serious face* Excuse me? What kind of lady uses language like that? And no, I'm not. I'm just observant.
Her: You're mean! Are you on the next bus?
Me: Yeah... I don't like you very much *take a step back*.
Her: Hahhahaa... you know, you can sit next to me after we get on...
Me: Lose the attitude and I might.
*we board the bus*

We flirt for a bit, and I'm doing some kino things like taking up too much space, pressing my leg against hers, ect until

Her: Hey, I want the armrest!
Me: You have your own, brat. This one is mine.
Her: *nudges my arm*
Me: *nudge back*
Her: If you don't give me the armrest I'll bite your arm.
Me: So help me god if you bite my arm I'll bite your neck like a snapping turtle!
Her: *She bites me!*
Me: * I look her in the eye, pull her hair away and bite her neck with just the right technique, breathing on it and giving it a gentle kiss*
Her: I can't believe you just bit my neck!
Me: *in sharp and cool voice* But did you like being bitten?
Her: Yes..... its a turn on.
Me: *I go in for the kiss and get it*

I got to kiss her, touch her everywhere, rub her in all places, ect, and she ended up giving me a hand job while I used my coat as a visual shield.

I woke up the next day wondering "Did that really happen?!". It all felt so easy, like my inner super-dj was coming out, making the right moves effortlessly. That event has given me so much confidence.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still dont understand why you would want a handjob on a bus. That seems weird to me do you bust a nut on the seat? I mean WTF? I could jerk myself off an a bus using my coat as a shield, i'd rather get a BJ but on a BUS? LOL :eek: weird.

Hadow Khan said:
So I'm at the knoxville greyhound station, coming home from virginia, and theres this HB6.5 standing behind, built like a hooters chick. I turn around and initiate the dialogue

Me: *smile*
Her: *Smile back*
Me: Hi, I'm Grant.
Her: Uhmmm.... hey I'm Miranda.
Me: What are you doing on a bus like this? Shouldn't you be out walking a street somewhere?
Her: *laugh* WHAT?! I've never had somebody say that to me. Are you some kind of *******?
Me: *serious face* Excuse me? What kind of lady uses language like that? And no, I'm not. I'm just observant.
Her: You're mean! Are you on the next bus?
Me: Yeah... I don't like you very much *take a step back*.
Her: Hahhahaa... you know, you can sit next to me after we get on...
Me: Lose the attitude and I might.
*we board the bus*

We flirt for a bit, and I'm doing some kino things like taking up too much space, pressing my leg against hers, ect until

Her: Hey, I want the armrest!
Me: You have your own, brat. This one is mine.
Her: *nudges my arm*
Me: *nudge back*
Her: If you don't give me the armrest I'll bite your arm.
Me: So help me god if you bite my arm I'll bite your neck like a snapping turtle!
Her: *She bites me!*
Me: * I look her in the eye, pull her hair away and bite her neck with just the right technique, breathing on it and giving it a gentle kiss*
Her: I can't believe you just bit my neck!
Me: *in sharp and cool voice* But did you like being bitten?
Her: Yes..... its a turn on.
Me: *I go in for the kiss and get it*

I got to kiss her, touch her everywhere, rub her in all places, ect, and she ended up giving me a hand job while I used my coat as a visual shield.

I woke up the next day wondering "Did that really happen?!". It all felt so easy, like my inner super-dj was coming out, making the right moves effortlessly. That event has given me so much confidence.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most favoured move by a good few of my friends that I pulled at a party :p

Here is how it started, I got ready for the stupid thing, and I regretted that I said I would go "At the time" I had arrived and did the routine. Had a few shot here and there, dancing like a stripper until the girl arrived, at first I figured there were going to be skid, and that my buddies just wanted me there as a wingman, and well I couldn't say no, Why? Because I am a nice guy.

Anyways, the girls arrived and they were ****ing gorgious, and it was a hit, everyone was walking off here and there, I couldn't stand being the wingman anymore, so I sat down with these two girls who were playing cards, and asked them if I could join. They said yes. The three of us started talking and it turns out that one of the girls Joy, owned the house, and decided to bring some of her hot friends over, and she was a little upset that she wasn't getting any action. I remember thinking to myself, "What the ****? Damn you're hot girl why wouldn't you!!" So I asked her if she had her eye on anybody here, she said yes, then I asked her best friend Jess if she felt the same way and if she had her eye on anyone. She said yes. I asked them if they would tell me. They both said no. Thinking to myself, "**** they have had there eye on me :| ****...... **** it I'll take one for the team..... hey why not both" Then I started to work my magic, I showed them a nice Drinking game that involved cards, I got drunker than usual. and I was still acting like I normally do. they didn't have much to drink, because I was losing intentionally, and besides I made the game. I know how it works exactly.

Anyways Joy asked if I came here with anyone, and I told her I didn't, and Jess asked if I was interested in anyone here. So I told them both flat out. My exact words were. " You know I've had my eye on the both of you since you arrived." They laughed and said they didn't have a clue that I had my eye on them, but they both told me that they were checking me out earlier while I was dancing and turned everyone down and were just waiting for me to come and talk to them. I found this slightly different. Then I realized they had the upperhand. I told myself that I would be the one who was going to win the war. I told them that I was interested, and that I was drunk but I didn't care anymore. I walked off into a bedroom, and found a friend of mine ****ing a random drunk chick. I kicked them both out and waited. Knowing I had them hooked they both came into the room. Jess jumped on top of me and started kissing my lips, Joy ran over and ripped off my shirt, and it went from there. I had a threesome with the hottest 2 girls there. All because I had my game on that night. After 3 hours of doing the deed. I walked out of the bedroom but naked to have a smoke, and didn't realize until I lit up, that right there in front of me was my two friends, and a bunch of other people looking at me like I was a god. I looked at them, and said, " What I wanted to ****!"

and my buddy looked at me and said. "Dude you smell like a mix between Vanilla candles and Sweaty sex. Who the **** is in there."

I looked at him and told him "Buddy, your sister and her best friend"
I put out my smoke and reentered the bedroom which happened to be his :| go figure. and ****ed them again and passed out. Woke up the next morning to the both of them laying next to me awake, rubbing my stomach.

**** that was a great night...

Payne

Reaction score
MissionX said:
My most favoured move by a good few of my friends that I pulled at a party :p

Here is how it started, I got ready for the stupid thing, and I regretted that I said I would go "At the time" I had arrived and did the routine. Had a few shot here and there, dancing like a stripper until the girl arrived, at first I figured there were going to be skid, and that my buddies just wanted me there as a wingman, and well I couldn't say no, Why? Because I am a nice guy.

Anyways, the girls arrived and they were ****ing gorgious, and it was a hit, everyone was walking off here and there, I couldn't stand being the wingman anymore, so I sat down with these two girls who were playing cards, and asked them if I could join. They said yes. The three of us started talking and it turns out that one of the girls Joy, owned the house, and decided to bring some of her hot friends over, and she was a little upset that she wasn't getting any action. I remember thinking to myself, "What the ****? Damn you're hot girl why wouldn't you!!" So I asked her if she had her eye on anybody here, she said yes, then I asked her best friend Jess if she felt the same way and if she had her eye on anyone. She said yes. I asked them if they would tell me. They both said no. Thinking to myself, "**** they have had there eye on me :| ****...... **** it I'll take one for the team..... hey why not both" Then I started to work my magic, I showed them a nice Drinking game that involved cards, I got drunker than usual. and I was still acting like I normally do. they didn't have much to drink, because I was losing intentionally, and besides I made the game. I know how it works exactly.

Anyways Joy asked if I came here with anyone, and I told her I didn't, and Jess asked if I was interested in anyone here. So I told them both flat out. My exact words were. " You know I've had my eye on the both of you since you arrived." They laughed and said they didn't have a clue that I had my eye on them, but they both told me that they were checking me out earlier while I was dancing and turned everyone down and were just waiting for me to come and talk to them. I found this slightly different. Then I realized they had the upperhand. I told myself that I would be the one who was going to win the war. I told them that I was interested, and that I was drunk but I didn't care anymore. I walked off into a bedroom, and found a friend of mine ****ing a random drunk chick. I kicked them both out and waited. Knowing I had them hooked they both came into the room. Jess jumped on top of me and started kissing my lips, Joy ran over and ripped off my shirt, and it went from there. I had a threesome with the hottest 2 girls there. All because I had my game on that night. After 3 hours of doing the deed. I walked out of the bedroom but naked to have a smoke, and didn't realize until I lit up, that right there in front of me was my two friends, and a bunch of other people looking at me like I was a god. I looked at them, and said, " What I wanted to ****!"

and my buddy looked at me and said. "Dude you smell like a mix between Vanilla candles and Sweaty sex. Who the **** is in there."

I looked at him and told him "Buddy, your sister and her best friend"
I put out my smoke and reentered the bedroom which happened to be his :| go figure. and ****ed them again and passed out. Woke up the next morning to the both of them laying next to me awake, rubbing my stomach.

**** that was a great night...

Payne
VERY nice man!

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea ask Docs..... I have Charisma seeping out of me *Wink* Haha I am a ****ing stud muffin :p I have a few more as well. This one is good.

I was at the movies alone. I can't remember what movie it was because I was just there to have some fun. I walk in and the movie is just starting. I found this girl sitting alone, so I made my way up, sat down next to her, and put my arm around her. She gave me a funny look, like what are you doing, I'm hot and Woah..... your cute. I kinda started to laugh because I knew how this was going to end. We watched the movie for a little while without talking. Finally I had to say something to break the ice. *There was two people on the screen making out.* So I looked at her and said. ****, I wish I had someone to kiss right now.... It's so moving.

She was just looking at me and blushing right now.... She was an 8. **** I couldn't resist, I leaned in and we made out for about 30 seconds, I stop and asked her if she was into doing things in public she nodded yes. I looked around, and there was almost noone around. So I went down on her and she started moaning slightly. after a while I stoped and sat in the chair. She got on her knees and gave me a BJ. She was good. I asked her to stop, she asked why, and I told her I wanted to ****. She got ontop and ****ed until the movie was done. Then we both went in our seperate ways.

No names, No Numbers, but sex in a public place.

Two weeks later and I saw her in the mall, and confronted her. She gave me a kiss, and told me It was the best sex she ever had. I got her cell number. We became good friends since then. Her Name is Jessika. Docs knows her. Hot eh?

Payne

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh, you never told me how you met her. Good shiit. You probably could teach half the board what to do, haha.

(actually, go for it!)

ps: When the hell are you coming down, lol?

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirly sure when I am coming down, but that's how I met the girl. ****in eh? eh? Man I should tell everyone how I met my late friend Angel. **** she was a hardcore 10!!! and I need some terms and meanings the short forms :p

I will return in about 40 minutes
:p

Payne

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
No no that blond whats a fling lol, I don't even know how I hooked her, but I will give the story later I have to get to work, The late friend Angel died of internal bleeding caused from her girlfriend who resides in prison right now. But yea that was a good pick up. I miss her a lot, she was pretty cool, always wanted me to cook for her, but at the end of the night I always ****ed her so meh :p Worked out, but we met outside a bar :p she had gotten thrown out for breaking some girls nose and jaw, I found this out by asking, but yea, we stood and smoked for a while, and I asked if her place was nearby, she said yes, and I asked if I could crash there, and she was like I don't even know you, and I was like, well by the time my smoke is done you will want to **** me, gave her the goods, went back to her place ****ed, woke up and went to school :p Long story short. Anyways I gotta fly

Payne

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX, you're officially the biggest pimp I've seen on this site. Not just from these posts, but from some of your other stuff. Very sound advice. It's refreshing to see a non-KJ posting threads (or maybe you are a KJ, but very creative and convincing in his stories, like Angelus)

Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
MissionX, you're officially the biggest pimp I've seen on this site. Not just from these posts, but from some of your other stuff. Very sound advice. It's refreshing to see a non-KJ posting threads (or maybe you are a KJ, but very creative and convincing in his stories, like Angelus)
no way, docs vouches for him personally, this guy's real deal.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
Yea ask Docs..... I have Charisma seeping out of me *Wink* Haha I am a ****ing stud muffin :p I have a few more as well. This one is good.

I was at the movies alone. I can't remember what movie it was because I was just there to have some fun. I walk in and the movie is just starting. I found this girl sitting alone, so I made my way up, sat down next to her, and put my arm around her. She gave me a funny look, like what are you doing, I'm hot and Woah..... your cute. I kinda started to laugh because I knew how this was going to end. We watched the movie for a little while without talking. Finally I had to say something to break the ice. *There was two people on the screen making out.* So I looked at her and said. ****, I wish I had someone to kiss right now.... It's so moving.

She was just looking at me and blushing right now.... She was an 8. **** I couldn't resist, I leaned in and we made out for about 30 seconds, I stop and asked her if she was into doing things in public she nodded yes. I looked around, and there was almost noone around. So I went down on her and she started moaning slightly. after a while I stoped and sat in the chair. She got on her knees and gave me a BJ. She was good. I asked her to stop, she asked why, and I told her I wanted to ****. She got ontop and ****ed until the movie was done. Then we both went in our seperate ways.

No names, No Numbers, but sex in a public place.

Two weeks later and I saw her in the mall, and confronted her. She gave me a kiss, and told me It was the best sex she ever had. I got her cell number. We became good friends since then. Her Name is Jessika. Docs knows her. Hot eh?

Payne
This is a little sacreligious, but are you god or what? lol! Thats freakin incredible if its true. But if Docs is backing you, I guess I gotta believe.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs and Mission are just working together to promote their big book: Canadian girls are more fun!

I lived in Canada for a year and can tell you, they are. :)