Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys will probably flame me but

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 of the best girlfriends i have had in my life, one as a teenager and one as an adult, i had never seen utnil we started dating.

as a teenager my dad bought a house that was.. ****, it was the same house i grew up in. so i would go outside and do my little dribbling drills up and down the street and this chick i knew as a really young kid saw me and we go tot talking. she told me that she had a friend that she wanted me to talk to. i was like whatever, and we started talking on three way, then we started talkig along. i really liked her a lot and she liked me. we started dating each other.

i didn't have a car, well i did but i didn't have my DL yet so i couldn't see her. but she sounded cute lol. we setup a double date at the movies one night.. turns out, she was smoking lol. i knew she was mexican but she w. as really, really, really cute. she thought the same. we were all over each other.

the oNLY reason we broke up is that she lied about her age. if not for that i would have locked her ass down. she was "have a set over there " age lol (like 14 and i was 16). a solid 7.5.

as an adult i met a girl on a forum that i vist about horses, one thing led to another, we exchanged numbers, and shew as my kinda girl. and **** i was spinning patles and i was still that into her even without seeing her. breaks every rule known to the DJ bible but i said **** it why not lol. she lived in a different state but was moving closer in the near future

she moved like 3 months into the relationship, and she was pretty cute. she really was into me too. that was the thanksgiving girl lol. stood by me when i was in rehab and everything.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and time again, the old philosophy that normal and attractive girls have absolutely no reason to do online dating holds true. Invariably and without exception. Attractive girls get hit on....wait for it....wait for it....you ready? Here we go:

1) Through friends
2) At work
3) In school/class
4) In cafes
5) In restaurants
6) On the street
7) In clubs
8) In bars
9) In concerts
10) on buses
11) on planes
12) on the subway
13) In farmer's markets
14) In lineups
15) In bookstores
16) In pet stores
17) In convenience stores
18) In McDonalds
19) Do I fvcking need to continue?

The above is not even a remotely exhaustive list of places where men approach attractive women. Not even close. For a normal, attractive girl to be ACTIVELY looking for a boyfriend and to go single for extended periods of time is UNHEARD of. Period. If she is attractive and doing online dating, she's not normal. If she's normal and doing online dating, she's not attractive. It never fails. Bottom line.

Prepare to be disappointed is all I'm saying.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ This is absolutely true.

Every single girl I have met online has been batsh!t crazy. Every last one, and there have been many.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang them and bounce...no gf material...maybe fb or fwb but mostly just SNLs

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Time and time again, the old philosophy that normal and attractive girls have absolutely no reason to do online dating holds true. Invariably and without exception. Attractive girls get hit on....wait for it....wait for it....you ready? Here we go:

1) Through friends
2) At work
3) In school/class
4) In cafes
5) In restaurants
6) On the street
7) In clubs
8) In bars
9) In concerts
10) on buses
11) on planes
12) on the subway
13) In farmer's markets
14) In lineups
15) In bookstores
16) In pet stores
17) In convenience stores
18) In McDonalds
19) Do I fvcking need to continue?

The above is not even a remotely exhaustive list of places where men approach attractive women. Not even close. For a normal, attractive girl to be ACTIVELY looking for a boyfriend and to go single for extended periods of time is UNHEARD of. Period. If she is attractive and doing online dating, she's not normal. If she's normal and doing online dating, she's not attractive. It never fails. Bottom line.

Prepare to be disappointed is all I'm saying.
Gotta give reps for this. Absolutely true. A very solid point right here.

-Scars

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me, but it was the reverse situation. I was about 16 and back in the day when AOL chat was big, I met this chick from New York. We got to talking for months on end. I send her a picture of me, and she always gave me an excused about why she never sent me one. (By the way, she was also older than me, she was 22, maybe that was a red flag?)

Fast forward and she was getting ready to meet me in a few weeks. She introduced me to friends and we began chatting Eventually one of her friends let the cat out of the bag. She came to think highly of me she tells me. Then she beings telling me to run, this girl was not right. And she sent me a picture of her. It was just damn... and not in a good way. So after I call her out on it, I told her to not come, I'm not remotely interested. Needless to say, I changed my name, and never talked to her again.

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, I definitely agree with this. Almost every single girl I met off POF that actively used the site was either "meh" in the looks department or had emotional and/or psychological issues. I have met a few attractive, normal girls on the site...but they were ones who used the site for a few weeks and then quit or sign on once or twice a month for kicks.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
to me this sounds like the back door way of getting chicks on pof. lol..

lie to there face get the IL high as you can. then come clean. lol
LOL sounds like a new strategy is born. just make a profile with some abercrombie/fitness model just to get noticed and get replies right away from the real hot ones, then talk to them for a week or two every night to make them feel really attached etc.....then come clean and play the whole " im still the same person/you said my looks werent why you liked me" card and see what happens LOL

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ this whole thread.

I can't believe so many people are so insecure with their looks that they would try to be someone else.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report: Met up, little awkward at the start but I have great communication and face to face skills. Can really put someone at ease. Quickly turned the whole thing into a funny way of how we met.

Kiss closed, she was upset that I had to go.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly everyone on PoF is there looking for sex. You can probably not fill out your profile, send a picture of your member erect in the attachment and the only thing you write in the email is a question about the certain woman's bra and panty size, and you'll get women interested women. The only game that works in this instance is to tease and flirt with them for about two weeks over the phone (don't go for a quickie immediately!), say you want to come over at late hour of the night and make you sure you are showered and dressed well. Tell her stories about crazy things you want to do for five minutes, call her over to sit with you on the couch and massage the back of her neck. DO NOT LET HER BAIT YOU INTO NOT SITTING BE SITTING THE WHOLE TIME! If she gets up and tries to get you to move for some stupid reason that isn't taking off clothes stripping naked just ask her to sit back down with you. Kiss her and begin to escalate with gentle massages and play with her hair. Just keep massaging her and get your hands down to her breast and crotch area. Eventually she may just start taking off her own clothes and yours.

That is how you get laid from off of the internet.

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Field report: Met up, little awkward at the start but I have great communication and face to face skills. Can really put someone at ease. Quickly turned the whole thing into a funny way of how we met.

interesting update. i was actually waiting to see if you would post a follow up.

so the new POF game has been born.

lie about your profile. bait the girl shmooze her and drop the bomb that you're some other guy. classic style man. good job.

we should dub this new technique something.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
cfdagola said:
interesting update. i was actually waiting to see if you would post a follow up.

so the new POF game has been born.

lie about your profile. bait the girl shmooze her and drop the bomb that you're some other guy. classic style man. good job.

we should dub this new technique something.

POF "Bait" and Switch technique.

I wouldn't recommend it though. Especially if dudes tend to fall in love with a chick they met online and actually think she's "misunderstood" or "really a good person".

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
POF "Bait" and Switch technique.

I wouldn't recommend it though. Especially if dudes tend to fall in love with a chick they met online and actually think she's "misunderstood" or "really a good person".
True dat.

From here on, I recommend that POF stand for "Posting Other Faces."

But seriously, I'm not going to bust the OP's balls.... But I will say that I wouldn't advise anyone to start a relationship based on any kind of deceit. Especially the photo thing. Most women think looks matter, just like most men do. Physical attraction is a basic law of intimate male/female relationships, which is the very reason why cheating occurs in some relationships and marriages (things change, and one is no longer attracted as much to the other). That's not even mentioning the trust issues during the early stages of a relationship, when you're caught lying right off the bat.

General advice: Post the best possible photos of your real self. Trim or gain a few pounds. Wear a nice shirt. Have your attractive sister and/or her best friend in one of the photos. Post your BEST confident smile. You guys already know all of this.

The Gambler

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said 100 times - I didn't do this to find a relationship or even sex. I did it to see how far women would go with an attractive person behind the profile acting extremely rude, arrogant and disrespectful. I was a little surprised to see how many women ignored the fact that I pretty much spat in their faces and still messaged me nightly asking to meet up. Not really trashy looking women but the better pof ones.

One important note is that for any bull who is going to unfortunately use this as a real technique then make sure you are not too far behind in looks compared to the fake pics and also make sure your real personality can back up the super confident and no bvll**** dude who you are being in the fake profile.

Also, stick as close to who you really are - occupation, body type, race etc. If you claim to be 6 foot 5 German and a doctor and you're really 5'8" Pakistani and overweight then you have nooooo chance.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not taking this too serious but I don't think this is legit.

I have heard that girls hardly initiate any contact whatsoever at all (I have only had only 2 girls so far). And even if they do they are just doing it for validation or attention.

I don't see how this really happens specially when I cant even see this so called POF looks like really...

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Like I said 100 times - I didn't do this to find a relationship or even sex.
This thread was informative and quite hilarious reading.

Moreover, you were a cad, then manned up, and came out on top.
A tad unorthodox, but ultimately you ended up reflecting good character and success.

+rep

SH

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:

Anyone telling you that this is a good "strategical" way to meet women on POF, or any other way is dillusional, and you are being completely misinformed.

If in fact, you did meet up with this woman, I congratulate you, and please dont misconstrue any of my opinions as negativity. I enjoy seeing ALL of us here succeed. However, i think that this method is severly going to handicap you, or anyone else who believes this is a tactical way to meet women.

MOST women, who arent abandonded from reality or have ANYTHING else better to do, would not put themselves out there after someone has purposely mislead them, regardless of the reasoning.

...And sure, if you're just looking for a quick f&ck im sure it wouldnt really matter what expectations have been limited by your deceptive ways. i guess the means would justify the ends, but arent there much more viable options, with less time vested for a quick bang??

EVEN if they find the REAL YOU attractive, after you've "come clean", most of these women would doubt that even the real picture of you is a fake profile pic, let alone take the time to meet you.

The biggest flaw in this situation: The very same reasoning you have applied to expect this formula to work, is the very same that will ultimately have you crash and burn. After these women have grown moderately attached to you through conversation etc, and believe they "know" you to some extent, will feel betrayed once you "out yourself". and unless you can convince these women to MEET YOU IN PERSON, will most certainly assume that everything youve shared is for fraduelant appeal.

It appears that in this case, this woman that youve met is the exception. and if in the rare case you can replicate this scenerio with other women, this is not something the average male should invest his time with.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
Not taking this too serious but I don't think this is legit.

I have heard that girls hardly initiate any contact whatsoever at all (I have only had only 2 girls so far). And even if they do they are just doing it for validation or attention.

I don't see how this really happens specially when I cant even see this so called POF looks like really...

Dude, stop begging for the pics I used. I'm sure you can find pics of some male model.