You guys will probably flame me but

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole online dating thing imo is a waste. You generally get interest from unnatractive women and it's sooooo easy to meet hot women in real life and actually make a strong impression on her. These days I don't even try at all and I usually meet like 4 girls a week that I KNOW are sexy, cool and into me. It took me a while to get to the point of knowing how to get to this point through many, many cold approaches but it was WELL worth the trouble in the end....

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere said:
Nearly everyone on PoF is there looking for sex. You can probably not fill out your profile, send a picture of your member erect in the attachment and the only thing you write in the email is a question about the certain woman's bra and panty size, and you'll get women interested women. The only game that works in this instance is to tease and flirt with them for about two weeks over the phone (don't go for a quickie immediately!), say you want to come over at late hour of the night and make you sure you are showered and dressed well. Tell her stories about crazy things you want to do for five minutes, call her over to sit with you on the couch and massage the back of her neck. DO NOT LET HER BAIT YOU INTO NOT SITTING BE SITTING THE WHOLE TIME! If she gets up and tries to get you to move for some stupid reason that isn't taking off clothes stripping naked just ask her to sit back down with you. Kiss her and begin to escalate with gentle massages and play with her hair. Just keep massaging her and get your hands down to her breast and crotch area. Eventually she may just start taking off her own clothes and yours.

That is how you get laid from off of the internet.
Actually getting their number, texting them a few days later, meeting later that week and fvcking them after meeting for drinks at a bar works equally as well.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Dude, stop begging for the pics I used. I'm sure you can find pics of some male model.
I really don't care. Its not the pictures I care what you used, yes i know I can find better picture than the ones you used. I'm just genuine curious to see what activities and poses you are using to get a better understanding of online standards.

But yeah, if such small thing like that bothers you and you don't want share or help other out then you can do as you please. I really don't care much anyways at this point.

Its like you are saying "girls like sexy" (well yeah duh!) But then when someone ask sexy in what kind then you just... dismiss it.

I just think its a bit childish claiming something without sharing the details. It doesn't really seems you are contributing much; that's all.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Leopold said:
I really don't care. Its not the pictures I care what you used, yes i know I can find better picture than the ones you used. I'm just genuine curious to see what activities and poses you are using to get a better understanding of online standards.

But yeah, if such small thing like that bothers you and you don't want share or help other out then you can do as you please. I really don't care much anyways at this point.

Its like you are saying "girls like sexy" (well yeah duh!) But then when someone ask sexy in what kind then you just... dismiss it.

I just think its a bit childish claiming something without sharing the details. It doesn't really seems you are contributing much; that's all.

All you have to do is try to blow dry your hair and not wear it flat in your pictures Leopold. It's a small change you can do just for your pictures. Try to look up a hairstyle online with body and you don't even have to cut your hair, just style it like that for your POF pictures. Also use a smirk in pictures and not a big cheesy smile.

You've got no issues with the body. It's fine. Just keep working out.

I think it's still your look.(Not your style of dress) Your hair is pressed down and flat and you have either a cheesy smile or you look far too serious in one of your pics.

I think if you stlyed your hair with more body to it and had the same shirtless and other pics you'd look more "model" like to these chicks especially with a relaxed smile or smirk.

You just have to pick up little changes and all of a sudden you'll see insane amounts of replies.