Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are all MORONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Well since my "Can I get a minute" thread was closed let me finish for you Crotch:

Your response on that thread:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49510&perpage=20&pagenumber=5

It is obvious that I really FVKED YOU UP IN YOUR HEAD

Your responses were a good example of :

SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Most of the minds on this site can't see that. Most can't see how upset you got when I crawled up in your head and lit your fire and pushed your buttons. So let me show you an example of your weakness Crotchy baby:

When I posted:

Why is she still not in your miserable life...maybe she got tired of your jokes and maybe da dyck wasn't all that good after all...I mean right now she is fawking some other fool not you...

Think about that....she is laying next to some other man while your on the internet wacking off...what does that say about your game...

You dodged and shifted with:

Like I said, you spend more time here "wacking off" than I do. Be careful before you point fingers, remember? I never said she was the only woman in my life either. Why you assume sh!t about me when you hate when its done to you? Silly hypocrite!

Now what does this mean.....hmmmm

That I was hitting on a truth that totally pissed you off. You didn't have one of your not funny quips now did you. Totally out of character for the crotch-azz-sniff-master now isn't it baby boi. Bwahahahahaaha@ya....

NOW WHEN I POSTED:

If you were a man you should be upset. Why you take it back also shows how weak you are...she calls the shots...not you.

She calls you when SHE wants sex other than HER , MAN..she calls her back up BOY...

AND YOUR LAME RESPONSE WAS:

More desperate assumptions man. You are the worst hypocrite I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with. It sure is fun to point out what a loser you are though. Thanks for the laughs, c0cksucker.

I'll bet 5 will get you 10 you had a tear in ya eyes

When all you can do is throw back what a loser I am and call me a c0cksucka (er) let me get it right.

I know your a SYMP FOR THIS HO

and it shows in your responses.

You lost your cool Crotchy baby. You got mad and your final points were your weakest. You wouldn't fawk my women with someone elses dyck...that one made me laugh at your desperation to score a point.

You hate to LOSE now don't ya.

Well you didn't lose anything. I just got into your head and pushed some buttons that were obvious too me.

Now let me continue.

You hate to lose as can be shown why you went over to where you get online cause you don't have your own computer obviously which is the real reason why you don't flood this board with your sense of humor...

Now you went over there and immediately went to thread to read what I had to say.

Now of all the threads on this board you went to MY thread.

AND YOU STARTED YOUR POST WITH:

The remarks of Player Supreme will be in BOLD.

HMMM this is kinda funny since you claim not to care about what people think about YOU don't you think crotch that your whole post is just smoke and mirrors. I'm sure many will agree with me when they look beneath your surface that all isn't as it seems don't you agree.

And I'm sure you can see the value of just shutting up now since your cover has been blown kid. And wern't you 24 but now it says 23 on your screen name...answer that one...ohh never mind I'm tired of your mirror technique.. and if I'm wrong it doesn't prove anything is real about YOU

Now what does that say about YOU

Your not all that special kid. You want to be cool and respected...no big deal so does everybody else.

You care more for your public opinion on this thread than you let on...as can be seen by your statement of digging up people who said your funny...now that was weak as fawk fool. And by your coming back to this thread it shows your desperation to hold on to your dream..."I am the crotch master...nobody defeats me...I am funny man...watch me call this 44 year old playa bald headed...ohhh that was funny I am killing myself with my own with and humor"

And Look at how FVCKING LONG YOUR ANGRY REPLY WAS STUPID!!!!! Your not suppose to show weakness dummy. Your suppose to act like your above it all...not reduce yourself to this.

Like I said smoke and mirrors. That is why I prefer reality.

Oh I like the lame excuse about no digital cam.

well if your honey is:

"cooks for me, gives me massages and just bought me a fresh gold watch for my birthday"

Then maybe she should buy you a computer fool

Now if she is doing all this for you...Oh and beyonce bought me my 5th rolls royce last night too...

why you so broke and broke down

I could go on and on with your lame retort but like you claimed:

I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME SAD SACK

And of course your not going to put up your womens photo's

why: As tempting as the offer is, just to get you to shut your mouth already. I dont have a digital photo and no scanner either. My family is old school, we use film. Sorry to spoil your fantasies.

Of course I do believe every word you say. And they are so old school that you live at home obviously....can you say oooopppsss...sorry to spoil your fantasy of being this real playa and having lots of vimin....why don't you have your mommy buy you your own computer kid???? that makes more sense too me...or have your ho take (HIS) money and get ya one since she is sucking his dyck every night, I mean you did say she was good at it now didn't ya.

I also believe I didn't totally piss your weak ass off too.

I also believe that you call her and:

I dumped her ass.

and:

There you go again player. You assume I am alone and waiting for this girl. Truth is that I dont need to call her. My needs are satisfied. She keeps coming back because I am the only one who knows how to work her G-Spot. She is actually using the other dude, and buying my gifts with HIS money.

Yup...

your a real PIMP/PLAYER/MACK now aren't ya fool.

And I'm actually snoop doggy dog here's my photo to prove it fool:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

And what were you saying about my women again???

bwahahahahaha@ya

you just got played foo.

peace
Now before I even begin to once again take your post apart have you answered any of the above points? NO...I will bet 10 dolla's you just did another smoke and mirror thing.

Ok now to go look at your post...I'm glad you are jumping for me now boy. I'm sure your waiting out there in the internet darkness for my responses...

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ASSUME that you answer just one of my above points...since you put them up for me to answer...notice how I did and you slipped away into the darkness...fool.

Now what you need to do is calm down before you start posting.

Reaction score
Apparently I have affected Player Supreme enough for him to send me PMs. Thanks for the extra attention buddy, but I dont swing that way.

Ahahahahaha….yes I did pm my points to you after I found my thread closed but the laundry list of your shyt was too big for pm so I posted it up….hehehehehe..weak man

Smoke and Mirrors? Nucca please! You are the king of that shiat. Notice how you never answered my points. I basically called your monkey ass out before, but here is a repost to refresh that dull mind of yours...

Pointless waste of words here crappy sniffer. Now your getting racial on me huh…musta really got under your nose.

You are fooling no one here. People are starting to see you for the fraud that you are. You call them punks and biatches "nipping at your heels" but its only cause you cant face the truth about yourself.

1. You spend more time here than any one of these "punks"

Ok as you know I do moderate another site during the afternoon..as in now and for brief periods during the morning and nite. So since I’ve already posted this another smoke and mirror technique on your part has been shattered.

2. You care far too much what these guys think of you. The creation of this thread is proof of this.

I’ve already delt with this one also see my post above about how you’re the one who truly cares hence another long assed post dedicated in my name and honor. You’re the one who came to my thread and started talking shyt. So that means you musta wanted MY attention like the bytch that you are.

3. Your life revolves around women. On the outside you are pimp but deep down you are the worst symp because you dont even see the power they have over you.

Bwahhahaha..hehehehehe…so you recognize the pimp in me huh. Thank you sad sack. Here is an example of how much of a symp I am:

I am at your side 100 percent. I never left. Just stop pushing me away

Tan
Escrow Assistant

And:

Yes sir!

Tan
Escrow Assistant

And:

Yes baby. I feel you and concur with all of your teachings, my lord.

Tan
Escrow Assistant

Let me know if this isn't enough proof for you since I have more than one line emails from her that I've already posted recently

And of course your going to respond with some lame assed comment about my women and their intelligence...and this one is full blooded German and a wonderful mathmatician with an IQ in the high 150's...but she is dumb right crotchy...and fat and skanky...oh I forgot she is an ex jehova witness from child hood...raised in a ultra strict church environment and knows the position of women to men...ooopppss I guess there goes the skank theory...sorry

4. Your hoes are busted dude. I wouldnt touch those skanks with someone ELSE´s d!ck.

Stupid response fool. Not even worth the time to answer. Put up a photo of your honeys if they are so bad.

5. You are Scotty Pimpins little B!TCH. Coming here and doing his dirty work for him. What is your reward for recruiting and modding his site? Does he let you kiss his balls?

You forgot that I too am developing an E-book on dating as I told you. It’s called marketing…Your still unemployed I see aren’t ya.

6. Said it before but deserves re-iteration. You are a HYPOCRITICAL FOOL! You accuse people of assumptions, then you assume sh!t yourself. Way to go assh0le. All your integrity just went flying out the window.

Ok you got me there I agree if that will make you feel better.

7. You claim to have great debating skills when you actually SUCK ASS at debating. I have never seen a man contradict himself so many times..often within the same fukking sentence.

Ok you win here too. Since I am the one who bought numbering your points and popularized it on this site. Ok you got me.

Your hypocrisy knows no limits PS. It is very sad.

I will keep using numbers here cuz I know you are a little slow.

Bwahahahaaha….see above…nice try though..you musta knew I would bust you on this now didn’t you.

1. You accuse me of writing a lengthy response when you not only dished out a long one, but even formatted it with text sizes and boldness for that extra touch. Goes to show that you are MY B!TCH now.

HEHEHEHEHE…yawn. Weak. Not a typical crotcy come back. Because I have the skill to quickly format shyt doesn’t mean it takes me a long time to do it.

Oh and who wrote a long lenghty with extra fonts response to me...and what did you say about accusing me of accusations? SMOKE AND MIRRORS BABY...KEEP EM COMMING!!!

Look at when I posted the last one and the time this one is posted. I type really really fast…yeah yeah I know like a bytch…right…

Ok I will stop there since the rest of your post is lacking in any substance and tiring and boring…your played out…ohh I see you got those two idiots PM’s. Now let me guess who would send you a pm hating me and congradulating you.

I will give anybody 2 guesses. And both of their names could start with a “J”
LOL..no points there monkey…now you dance but try a little harder next time…this one was weak as fawk…

But I didn’t expect anything better from you now that the light of day is shinning down on ya broke ass.

You have done what no one on this board has succeeded in doing...you have bored me so throughly that I will not even finish responding to the rest...go ahead say I chickened out...I don't care monkey boy....your too easy to get inside of and piss off

Your weakness is your ego. And me figuring out your truths. At first I though you might be challenging but you lost it when you responded in anger instead of like the supposed pimp that you are.

Your long drawn out response showed lack of character when you gotta go racial you've lost the game. Yes I gave it back calling you a monkey too...now how did it feel?

Your weakness is that girl you had and blew out. I know this and I can exploit it anytime I choose too crotchless!!!

In looking back over my post and noticing all of my gammar errors...since I do type really fast...I forgot to mention that I do believe you when you say you truely do not care about what people think and that is why you started your post with these words:

Apparently I have affected Player Supreme enough for him to send me PMs.

Yup you have no ego...you are soo cool crotch...I admire a man who can control his temper and not lose it. I wuuvvvee you man...when I grow up I wanna be just like you and call myself :

babycrotch-ass-sniffa...

Is that ok with you? I only want to come here like starman for laughs and fun...ok sm I mean crotch.

NOW I SAID DANCE BOY DANCE...LET ME SEE YA DO A SHUFFLE TO THE SIDE AGAIN...DANCE BOY...NOW GO OWN AND GIT..GO OWN NOW GIT UP OUTTA HERE!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh crotch...anytime I write the name Sandra you will immediately think about the girl who left you...even though it's not her name...

you will recall all of your past anger and pain. Sandra...see no matter how much you try not to think about her she keeps creeping into your mind.

because Sandra is the source of all that pain you felt and went through and for her to have the nerve to put you on a leash is not fair now is it crotch...

and don't you agree that the more you think about Sandra the more angrier it makes you...and isn't it true that you would like to be the pimp you claim to be but she took your man hood from you...Sandra sucks another man's dyck each night just like she used to for you...and thinking about this creates in you a deep feeling of disgust.

When you try not to think about her laying with another man Sandras pain that she gave you goes even deeper into your hatred of her....

Even you laughing at my words have some effect that grows with each second...you will respond to this post with one of your usual methods of smoke and mirror but you will still think about her head going up and down on his ****. Each and every nite...sucking away and giving his stupid ass pleasure..and the more you read my words the more pissed off you become...

I know you feel what I'm saying...I know you feel the hurt and anger buried down there festering in the darkness...hating Sandra for what she has done to you...

You and I know what kind of pain you went through to create in you the feelings that your feeling right now....deep seated anger and hatred...how dare she call you when she wants to get laid...and keep you on a string...just because you don't have any money like HE does...how fawking dare she...

deep

pain crotch.

the more you deny it

the deeper it becomes

embedded in you.

but you must now regain face and post a response to this thread to show others your not effected by me and that I am way off base with my ASSUMPTIONS..."that fawking black monkey is in my fawking head".

Just post up one of your "dude your crazy or wacked" words and it will all be ok for you...except for that nagging feeling deep inside...pain of rejection...pain of not being good enough to keep her...

Remember how much fun you two used to have...laughing and playing in the beginning...loving each other...now all gone...all turned to smoke and memories...it doesn't even matter who called it off anymore...she is still over there using that wonderful mouth of her's on HIM.

Head bobbing up and down in the darkness...sucking and slurping up each drop...doing for HIM what she did for YOU...bugs doesn't it.

She should of been at home alone waiting for you to one day strike it big...you had dreams didn't you...big dreams that life has crushed...right....

Now use this in your retort to me...say I'm looking in a mirror and not figguring YOU out and crawling into your head...I will allow you to do that this once since you need something to make you feel better each and every day she is with HIM.

That ass...hole taking your woman...making her behave...making her bend over...doing the things you were never good enough to do...right it's Sandra's fault...isn't it crotch...

I know what you will do..you will regain your sense of humor and try to post a funny post...or...deep feelings of hurt and pain...growing stronger each second...

this fool thinks he is some kind of hypt-notist...how lame right...but you and I know what your feeling right now.

Remember the drama you went through when you two broke up...she wanted a man with money and a good job of which you have neither...why cause you feel ashamed of yourself and you can't make it out there...run home to mommy is the safe way to avoid that deep pain and abandoment....

right crotch. deep isn't it.

but who am I just some old soon to be 45 year old nobody. Just a ghost in da machine...whispering in your ear...that voice that nags and bugs you at night...you've seen my face...that look I have in my eye...you know I am right about you but you still need to hide it...

right Sandra...I mean Crotch...

You reject my words don't you. They mean nothing to you except the harder you try not to think about her...the more energy you give to her memory...

be seeing ya

bye

Last edited:

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it. I'm ALMOST at a loss for word (but not quite): You get schooled in every pissing game u get yourself into and you can't even admit it. Crotchy here has literally turned you over backwards, made you touch your toes, and shoved that nasty ass white skank who was on her knees at that "Big Chill" party right up that nasty black ass of yours.

Shhhhhhouuuuuf. Sorry for the visual everybody.

Big Chill, I'm curious: You can even break it down in those numbered answers you love to give so much.

Why do you always insist on running SS patterns on other guys on this site? Who the fvck do you think you are? Freud? You think your "words" are going to somehow tap into crotchs unconscious and make him realize something about himself that he hasnt already? Save those "magical" words for those 2 bit hookers you claim to fvck everyother night, papi. I dont even know who the hell Crotch is, but I'm confident that every assumption you've made about his past with his ex is right off the mark, as usual. I've said it before. Your feedback on this site is inconsistent, your writing style, dispicable, and your ego way too inflated for anyone to really take you seriously...

Oh, I got a big laugh about when that "chick" supposedly called you "lord". I never knew that blonde nobody on her knees was going medieval on your ass.

Wow, you're dumb. And eerie too.

Oh, and quit with the income jokes buddy. "Players University" has obviously proved to be the "ticket" now, hey high baller?:)

lordy dordy. We like to Pordy.:D

Reaction score
Jb..I read as far as:

Crotchy here

you lose I win. I do not need to read any further. You used my term for him...

do you know what that says? Probably not since your stupid.

I will not even spell it out for ya...I will leave you to your delerium.

Now I will scan a bit more of your posts...

Ok SS huh...I have never studied SS. The tv show I did for pbs was my meditation programs. Of course I know how to program a human mind...like a hannibel lecture...

I do have the ss site on my favorites and I've even been there once or twice...

But if you have such high regards for my skills to call it SS then what does that say about me who's never studied it?

And if it works on women then it works also on men...look at crotchy right now...I know you can feel his pain too...since you have your own drama going on...I don't even need to open up your head to know this...

crotchy deserves this..100 percent.

this is how I keep women enthralled buddy boy...you should of been doing the same with yours you fool...

I will not bother reading your post..sorry its not worth it too me.

but maybe one day I will give you some of my personal time and see what worms are growing in your head!!!

of course your shield will be up...but the harder you try to block shyt out the easier it is to get it in there...lesson 1.

and:

him realize something about himself that he hasnt already?

You got it. I'm just pushing the buttons...like I will with you soon.

erie huh..well thank you kid...maybe you can learn something.

Ok I'm done. Don't need to skim anymore than that...I think you get the point little chill.

chill as in your love life...little as in ya dyck...bwahahahahaha...now thats funny boy...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I will not bother reading your post..sorry its not worth it too me.
buddy, u just read it...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Reaction score
Player, player, player

*shakes head*

You got me pegged man. I read your post and am now in tears. :(

How did you know that Sandra let that guy bring goats in on the action? That is my deepest and most private fantasy, yet you seem to read my mind like some crazy tarot-card mackdaddy!

It really hurts man. Like you said, deep down inside.

I cant believe she shared this treasure with him. Now he is the one that gets to hear. "ohhh yessss! YESS! BAAAHH! BAHHHHH!!!" and all I get is my left hand.

It is really tearing me up inside man.

Also the fact that you called me racial hurt my feelings dude.

Like for real man. I love all Gods little niggas. I just boned one of your sisters from behind and she squealed like a pig at the slaughterhouse. Almost as good as the goat action, but not quite the same :(

For the record, when I called you monkey it wasnt because you are black. Not all blacks look like monkeys. Honestly you just have an ape-like quality about you. Even if you were white, it would make you no less of a monkey. I can see you now getting more and more upset, hopping up and down and beating ya chest, tapping away at the keys in a devilish fury.

The image makes me smile, knowing that there exists someone more petty than me. Thank you Player Supreme. Much like a dysfunctional episode of Jerry Springer starring transsexual midgets, you make me feel much better about my life!

Cheers! :)

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Crotch just ignore him.. You destroyed player WAY too many times! Now player is just trying to rationalize and make up nonsense to refute your points, which doesn't work. The more he posts his 5000 word black-hole-theory with childish insults, the deeper the hole he digs for himself. I guess we all proved our points that he is a phony. Player, get a life. LOL

hahahaha @ player

he got completely owned.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
buddy, u just read it...:confused: :confused: :confused:
No I said I skimmed it and only part of it. I don't know if you know how to skim something since you got a inferior education...as can be seen by your constant 3rd grade grammar mistakes...and to think you call yourself the brain...LMFAO@you.

And next you will be saying your not one of the ones who sent crotchy one of those pm's huh. Bwahahahaahaha!

EGO man. That's why your fawked up with ya (your) girl.

Reaction score
NOW CROTCHY as your name is now coined and bought into by the idiot JB da dummy

I'm sorry I only skimmed your post...incase you don't know what that means it entails just glancing at it and picking out one or two words.

There is very little comprehension that occurs since your not writing anything to comprehend....except your own anger hidden in your words.

Like I said when you turn racial you lose:

Like for real man. I love all Gods little niggas. I just boned one of your sisters from behind and she squealed like a pig at the slaughterhouse. Almost as good as the goat action, but not quite the same

ONCE AGAIN I PISSED YOU OFF FOOL

YOUR RESPONSES THAT I SKIMMED WERE PREDICTABLE SO I DIDN'T BOTHER READING THEM EXCEPT FOR WHEN YOU GOT ANGRY

But let me show you how predictable you truely are:

"Even you laughing at my words have some effect that grows with each second...you will respond to this post with one of your usual methods of smoke and mirror but you will still think about her head going up and down on his"

AND REMEMBER WHEN I ALSO POSTED THESE ABOVE:

"but you must now regain face and post a response to this thread to show others your not effected by me and that I am way off base with my ASSUMPTIONS..."that fawking black monkey is in my fawking head".

Just post up one of your "dude your crazy or wacked" words and it will all be ok for you...except for that nagging feeling deep inside...pain of rejection...pain of not being good enough to keep her...

"Now I was going to go back and pull your responses from your post to show you how they match up and I predicted your behavior, but why bother...your out of juice anyways"

AND IT SHOWS!!! BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

You should of left me alone and I wouldn't of pulled ya shyt out like that. You should of seen Starman when he told me both his parents were dead...of course I reminded him of how they hated him and left him alone...and some other things before I realized...nobody deserves that kind of mind fawk.

Poor fool.

Just like youl

Yeah....Dam...that's low...And I know it. I never said I was a nice man...I've posted this exact phrase many times. But even I have a heart that is why I stopped myself.

But your weakness I'm enjoying.

I noticed you had no comment to being unemployed and using someone elses computer. I also notice you avoided many of my points after I ripped yours up.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS BABY...SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Only fools like JB and Deelio and a few others who have no game can't see through your GAME

Anybody that has game can recongnize game...when someone is trying to run it on you.

Look at how I pulled out your deep secrets. Scary isn't it.

Look at how I exploited your weakness. As you said Erie, now isn't it. Just think about what I do to white wimmen once I crawl inside their heads...no wonder I get emails like I've posted.

Now were are you emails or photo's from that slut who is:

her head going up and down on his ****. Each and every nite...sucking away and giving his stupid ass pleasure..and the more you read my words the more pissed off you become...

Now "WHAT YOU GONE SAY NOW"

What call me a ****** or a monkey or a bald headed old fart..or ahhhh who cares....I surely don't. It's not like I haven't been called this and worse growing up as a kid.

Think about this for a moment. There isn't anything you can say that already hasn't been said derogatory to a black man.

Now think about that for a moment.

Now you lost your cool in front of your 3 fans.

And to think you said

Cheers at the end of your posts.

Anybody trained in reading words....will recognize your continual anger and defeat.

You and I know you read each and every word. You know how that girl made you feel.

And if it was so good why isn't she with you now?

Because your broke and unemployeed. You have no future kid. Why even continue to exist in that hell of a life you have....what you should do is.....

You don't need her...you don't need anybody anymore. your life is passing you by. you have no hopes and dreams...

She is over there fawking someone else each and every night....

Why

Cause you lost her...just as you've lost at everything in your life...

Mom and Dad never really cared...now your that nigga walking around their house eating their food...talking on their phone...still a worthless piece of shyt isn't that what they think about you...

No wonder you like to sniff asses. A piece of shyt will only go for what it knows...you know what I mean.

Why continue...when it's all against you...she is against you...she really hates you and you know this..that is why she couldn't stay with you...

later

Reaction score
Crotch I just look at my post and your trying to use goat humor.

Now that's stretching it man. Your humor is dried up fella....I guess you were not so funny after all.

Holly shyt...I just skimmed your post...you did try to throw a smoke screen with that goat comment...

That was the weakest shyt you have EVER posted.

You lost it dude. Dried it up.

Why..cause you got mad.

When your mad you block your flow. Notice how you couldn't come up with anything even remotely funny...cause I'm in your head thats why.

To reach for the goat shyt is a true sign of desperation dude.

Your getting more and more wacked.

Sorry fool..but you deserved it.

Next time why not try using a donkey in your props. I think your 3 or 4 fans will like that one better and since they have no game they will fall right into it and forget about the real you.

Hmmm speaking of which...

Have you made your ho buy you a $30.00 digi cam that sits on top of the monitor yet since you can't afford it...sorry since your broke assed family can't afford it?

Hell you said she bought you a gold watch...but she can't afford a $30.00 web cam? Gafaaaawwww!!!

Can you say BUSTED!!!

Another internet geek exposed brudah!

Dam just too many of em on here for me...you got some wack off with a hip hop style name using a Internet Dictionary on hip hop slang to tell him what's current and cool...bwahahahahaha!!!

And all these faggots who hide in the dark and take post shots like you.

Reaction score
LOL!

You wanna talk about smoke and mirrors?

Player you be smokin that crack pipe, and my response is just a mirror of how ludicrous your assumptions are. You keep searching desperately for a weak spot, posting multiple times and failing miserably. It was almost entertaining at first, but now its just sad.

Yes I actually feel pity for you, old man, that you would put so much effort into this exchange. You dont even see I am just humoring your dumb ass and you keep playing into my hands like the good, predictable ape that you are.

Think about this for a second before you hop up again, Bobo...

You go on and on about how alpha you are when you fail to see that you are an outdated creature. You whine about how you dont fit in with society, you are so alone and no one understands you. Poor player all by his lonesome!

Problem is that you missed the fukking point of being alpha.

Real alphas adapt to the changes in their environment. Doesnt matter if its in their DNA or what the current social climate is. Its a spiritual thang, you either have the ability to adapt or ya dont. One day you will understand.

Also, a true alpha has people meeting HIS standards and never qualifies himself or supplicates to anyone. You manage to do this in every other post, citing accolades and posting pics of your 2-dollar tricks. Why are you so insecure and defensive?

I will tell you why as I break you down, boy.

You are a weak supplicating beta male at best. A total symp, not just to women but to a bunch of dudes on the net. Sad state of affairs man.

Also alphas dont lie unless they know they can back up their illusions. Art of War baby. You should read it sometime. For instance, you may say

You have done what no one on this board has succeeded in doing...you have bored me so throughly that I will not even finish responding to the rest...go ahead say I chickened out...I don't care
But once again your credibilty is shot because you dont live up to your word. If you were so bored, then why did you post 3 more times (lengthy posts at that)? Its cause you know I see what you are and it GETS to you. Your cover is blown so you gotta pick up the pieces and grasp at straws in your efforts to discredit me.

Tell you what...

Keep believing you are tha alpha male. But you know and I know that you are the type of cat who gets sloppy seconds from the real McCoy. Scottie Pimpin is true alpha. He is above the bullsh!t that you love to wade through like a pig in heat. He simply has better things to do. In the end you are his lapdog, not his partner. Alphas best talent is convincing his followers they are partners. Loyalty becomes just another illusion that he controls. Remember that always, little man.

Its been interesting chatting with you Beta Supreme. I am sure you wont be able to keep your mouf shut cause you like this type of punishment. (Another beta trait) So feel free to hurl more crap from ya little cage there. Dont get all fussy if I dont respond for a while. I got better things to do than babysit threads everyday of the week to defend my weak self-image.

Now I dismiss you because class is over and you have officially been schooled.

Step up like a good monkey and get ya diploma, son.

You earned it.

Reaction score
I will not reduce myself anymore and waste time with crotch or any of the other haters. No more flaming!!!

I will not respond anymore you guys..if you don't believe me just try it. I'm taking the punk way out and re-installing my ignore button.

I do oppologize to all who have been offended by my defending myself from my attackers.

I do oppologize for my methods .

I do oppologize for those who are offended by inter-racial dating also.

Cheers,

Last edited:

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
player, why don't you just leave the forum?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Narrator: And peace is once again restored in the beautiful forum of sosuave.com :D

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up, deelo! Who the hell do you think you are, trying to be the narrator? You couldn't narrate a fairy tale for a bunch of retarded deaf kids!

Wow that was weak. :(

C-Mack

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of wacked assed fools. Jb, Deelo, Jake, and all the rest of you haters coming up on Supreme.

I've seen how he handles his women. Everything he says he did...and a lot of players are getting ***** because of his advice.

For a man to come on here with the amount of game he has and to get this kind of treatment is weak. This site can be the place for us to get tight with our game but all you punks keep wasting time with threads like this one.

You got weak egos and it shows.

Go back to doing the same **** you do with females, and keep getting the same weak results you get with females, but keep this site clean for real game and real players to pass on game.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread lost me at the title!

Once I saw the hate-filled title, I opted out. I glanced at this and wow! Lots of hate and insecurity all over the place, instigated by the thread-starter. Every month a thread like this starts telling us we're all morons.

Sorry I didn't get to all the threads boys, had a good week with the ladies and am too busy.

Crotch whatever can sniff whatever, I dated some women this week that he could only dream of, while he was spewing hate.

Have fun boys! Gotta go, the women are calling ... and if they're not, I still have some weights to lift, some tennis to be played, some books to be read, and a good life to be lived.

Peace Player, still like your stuff ... just didn't get to it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.