Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are all MORONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, now that I have your attention I would like to present an idea that ocurred to me recently.

I have noticed that there is a lot of aggression on this board. Many flaming egos battling it out. Since a Flame forum is out of the question, why not have an official place where we can belittle each other and flex our fragile egos?

it is with great pride that I bring you

Crotch Sniffer´s OFFICIAL FLAME THREAD!!

So lets warm things up a bit in here...

First of all let me just say that I am far superior when compared to 99% of you here. Most of you guys are whiny little punks who couldn´t seduce their left hand if they tried. I may not screw HB10´s all day long, but I sarge on a regular basis and have no trouble hookin up with 8´s and 9´s.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Second of all, most of the advice given here is HORRIBLE. In particular I´d like to point out some major offenders

Dell Skycat
squirrels
princleydeeds
Deez-y
becker
*new*
Capi Crimini
George Gordon
Pook

These guys either

1. have no fu*king clue when it comes to women
2. are so caught up in their own elaborate philosophy that they are probably chronic masturbators.

As for you dear reader, if you have gotten this far in my post than it only proves that you are a drama queen with nothing better to do in your life. Hence you are a pathetic loser as well and my superiority rating just went up to 99.999%!

Conclusion - You know nothing and I know everything!

Discuss.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Most of you guys are whiny little punks who couldn´t seduce their left hand if they tried.

That's not my fault, my right hand is always c0ck-blocking.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

If you're speaking of the green ganja sh1t, then that's the best advice I've heard all day.

As for you dear reader, if you have gotten this far in my post than it only proves that you are a drama queen with nothing better to do in your life. Hence you are a pathetic loser...

Boy, you sure as hell got my number!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
you accomplished a lot. congrats.
thanks alot WickWack. now go f*ck yourself! :)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As retard as this thread is, I do have to agree with Crotch Sniffer!! There is some people who give out HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ADVICE!!!

I beginning to wonder if there are any true DJ's on this board other than a few. All you AFC's need to wake up and go get some field experience. Once that happens you'll know how to get what you want, rather than whining and crying about it like a little girl.

PIMP

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I discourage flame wars.
Damn I forgot to mention you in my worlds worst posters list.

your advice is truly terrible. bunch of psychoanalytical garbage that i am sure bores all the ladies. I read some of your field reports and well, you suck! Congrats my man, almost 3,000 posts and you are still PATHETIC

To Pimpsicle:

Word up!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This coming from a guy who sniff's crotch. :p

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for you dear reader, if you have gotten this far in my post than it only proves that you are a drama queen with nothing better to do in your life. Hence you are a pathetic loser as well and my superiority rating just went up to 99.999%!

Discuss.
Look in the mirror...LOL...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe if you moved out of your parents attic and stopped sniffing centipede insecticide and finished the 5th grade, you would see my posts are marveled with riddles, gold, and irrefutable intelligence

In the mean time go get those nuts stapled to your chin checked out..they ARENT birth marks

Damn I forgot to mention you in my worlds worst posters list.

your advice is truly terrible. bunch of psychoanalytical garbage that i am sure bores all the ladies. I read some of your field reports and well, you suck! Congrats my man, almost 3,000 posts and you are still PATHETIC

To Pimpsicle:

Word up!

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crotch Sniffer,

You little attention wh*re... I'd take you straight to the ground and piss in your ass you lil flamer.

I've seen some of your posts and your nick there suits you... only you should just change it to fat ugly boring and stupid. You've got 160 some posts. you f*cking LOVE it here.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zephyrus
Crotch Sniffer,

You little attention wh*re... I'd take you straight to the ground and piss in your ass you lil flamer.

I've seen some of your posts and your nick there suits you... only you should just change it to fat ugly boring and stupid. You've got 160 some posts. you f*cking LOVE it here.
Hold Up!!

Did u say that you'd piss in his a$$?

maybe boyproblems.com is the sight your looking for.

and dude, that was the lamest flame ever

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the funniest thread I have ever read. People, please start writing lists of people you hate, this could by fun. However, I do believe this should be placed under Anything Else... not General Discussion seeing as people clearly aren't here to evaluate other "opinions" or reason with them. What's that saying?
"You can't reason someone out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place."

Well, I'd like to add to the list of retarded posters:
Big Pappy is a moron
Zephyrus is an absolute f@ggot ("I'd piss in your ass" - what the ƒuck are you thinking)
And... Starman, LOL, you got the baddest diss from Crotch Sniffer, "3000 posts and you are still pathetic."

:)

Flame on, flamer!

FLAME!!!

Last edited:

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate myself...what?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what the phuckk!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NAME WASN'T ON YOUR DAMN LIST!

ooooOOOOohh **** you mother****in idiot you ***** **** who isn't a **** talking to me as the ****! I beat your ***** ass up to that damn tree hanging from your small ass nutsacs so you learn there hanging from your **** some ****ing manners that your ****ty ***** mother couldn't teach you ****ing stupid *****-**** while some pigeons **** on your ****ing sorry ass!

Ok, don't read that.
It may permanently damage your self image harm you mentally!

....or it can make me seem as an idiot who even doesn't know enough curse words to flame properly... :D

now give one back!

FLAME!!!

(now that color thing is gay isn't it...)

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: You guys are all MORONS!!!

Originally posted by drZaius09

That's not my fault, my right hand is always c0ck-blocking.

[/B]
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!
:points at regs of the forum one at a time:
**** you.
**** you.
**** you.
**** you.
Not you. You're my friend.