Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are all MORONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And that wasn't lame? You sound like a 7th grader talking trash on the net while hiding behind Dad's computer. If you're gonna flame, put down the Cheetos and Mountain Dew, stop whacking to pirated anime and take the time to write something creative.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah i remember this thread... and i also rememeber that crotch never responded to my last flame...:confused:

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you jumped on this post pretty fast.

Another "busy" night with your scores of ladies huh?

Quit jerkin off on the guys pictures here and get yourself a life, you fag hag.
No offense PS, but this fool is hilarious lol

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
No offense PS, but this fool is hilarious lol
None Taken Mad. If you think a internet twerp who calls himself Crotch Sniffer is cool then so be it.

Personally the name says it all to me...but I've learned to read between the lines.

peace baby.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I stumbled into a big dork party...100 guys, two girls, and enough sexual frustration to fill the room...(must sound like your grade school, high school, college, the rest of your life...Oh $hit, one of the girls just looked at you...does that mean she likes you....???...Guess its time to turn bright red, pop a boner, and simultaneuously $hit yourself...... PlayerSupreme focks crack*****s he finds on the street, so he's in a different category-the type that pays for $ex)

Crotchsniffer - Inciting 100 Herbs into a pissing contest is pretty weak. You don't have to be the Ultimate Warrior to dominate midget wrestling...By the way, I just focked your mom in the a$$, so I'm sure my crotch smells like home....She was like "Owww owww your too big, I'm bleeding...." I was like "take it biatch, time to blow it in your face...." .....So I gave her the strawberry pudding... You must be wondering why she's been sitting on a pillow the past few days....

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you jumped on this post pretty fast.

Another "busy" night with your scores of ladies huh?
I dont think hes cool, just thought those were 2 funny diss-lines...and I know soon as he reads this hes gonna diss me too haha

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now who's the ****ing idiot who bumped this thread?????

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
And that wasn't lame? You sound like a 7th grader talking trash on the net while hiding behind Dad's computer. If you're gonna flame, put down the Cheetos and Mountain Dew, stop whacking to pirated anime and take the time to write something creative.
Hey thats not nice! The soda and chips are prescription from the doctor to help me become more ugly. Seems I am too good-looking to be allowed in public so I need to fatten up a bit and get a tinge of acne so I dont get raped in the street by gorgeous women. It really is tough being me.

As for the pirated Anime, guilty as charged. But its better than downloading the gay, beastiality snuff films starring your Dad that you are so fond off. To each their own I guess.

Originally posted by DankNuggs
I just focked your mom in the a$$, so I'm sure my crotch smells like home....She was like "Owww owww your too big, I'm bleeding...." I was like "take it biatch, time to blow it in your face...." .....So I gave her the strawberry pudding... You must be wondering why she's been sitting on a pillow the past few days....
I am so glad you showed her a good time. Things been pretty rough for Mama since she gained those 500 pounds. She hasnt been able to wash her own ass in ten years, much less have sex. I thought no man would ever see her inner beauty past the layers of sweat, flab and the faint aroma of crusty anus. But it seems you are into that sort of thing. More power to ya!

Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Oh yeah i remember this thread... and i also rememeber that crotch never responded to my last flame...:confused:
Sorry, AhhBaLLzInMyMoUth. Some flames are too weak to merit a response. Nothing personal. In fact you seem like a nice kid, which is why I have trouble flaming you. Ya just dont deserve this level of punishment. If you want more feedback, try being as obnoxious as this guy...

Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
None Taken Mad. If you think a internet twerp who calls himself Crotch Sniffer is cool then so be it.

Personally the name says it all to me...but I've learned to read between the lines.

peace baby.
Whatever fool.

Just because your NAME reads "Player Supreme" it doesnt convince me one bit. Neither do your scores of mediocre-looking white women.

Perhaps I am mistaken but based on what you have shown us so far, I have to ask....Where are the black chicks in those photos of yours? Ohhh thats right..your weak-ass game only works on drunk white b!tches. Seems ya cant handle the strength of a black woman. Much easier to target chicks who have drinking problems coupled with daddy issues, eh Mr. Supreme Player?

You really make me laugh old man. You come here like a fatter, uglier Morpheus, rescuing these guys from the "Matrix" when your game really is nothing to be all that proud of. What reality are you revealing to these guys anyway? Players University?

Baaahaahahaa!!! Dont make me laugh!

I have seen what that place has to offer and it is a joke! All you do is copy/paste DYD quotes and masturbate your own cheesy email game all day long. You got no substance dawg. Not saying I am the Macking God of the Universe. But then again I dont constantly pretend to be some sort of guru either.

I come here once in a blue moon to post and have a laugh. Your ass is here all day, every day. Funny how you diss other posters for being here on Friday nights when you would have to be here on a Friday yourself to say this in the first place. Not only are you ugly and lazy, but you are also a hypocrite.

To top it off you are painfully predictable. You will read this and either...

1. Put me on "ignore" cause you cant handle anyone who doesnt instantly worship you

2. Respond with the usual crap about how you want me to "step into the light" or "Post ya pic".

You are better off going after option # 1 cause #2 aint happening dawg. I aint dumb enough to post my sh!t online and I sure as hell dont want you posting my mug on your wall so you can say my name while you plow away at those drunken, pale-ass sluts of yours..

Just a taste of reality for ya, black. Seems the person with the biggest problem escaping the Matrix is you!

Originally posted by madgame
I dont think hes cool, just thought those were 2 funny diss-lines...and I know soon as he reads this hes gonna diss me too haha
No need for that. You already played yourself by siding with PS. But I will give you this much...at least you have a sense of humor, (unlike some bald, ugly and insecure fags I know.)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Well, I saw my name on the first post of the thread. I'm trying my best to learn how to deal with women, and I'll admit to being only a year into this, and personally I think I'm getting a lot of the stuff down. But I'm known to pull a colossal f-up once in a while and so I figured I'd check the thread to see if anyone could elaborate on my "bad advice." I might learn something.

Not only did I find no worthwhile information (except PS's list of jerk traits...that's actually pretty good stuff), I found that no one on this thread is anyone I'd normally consider taking advice from. In fact, the only people on this thread are troublemakers. And there's no form of life more pathetic than people who have nothing better to do than make trouble on the Internet. :eek:

Oh well...have fun. :)

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
What reality are you revealing to these guys anyway? Players University?

Baaahaahahaa!!! Dont make me laugh!

I have seen what that place has to offer and it is a joke! All you do is copy/paste DYD quotes and masturbate your own cheesy email game all day long. You got no substance dawg.
Maybe you should take a better look. That forum doesnt put up with the whining bullsh!t you see here. Plus you can actually use cuss-words. As for PlayerSupreme, I never met him in real life, but he gives solid advice IMO.

You got some comedic skills no doubt. A shame you are wasting them here. In fact you are the biggest moron of all for posting up this positively worthless thread. Kudos to you on talent well squandered ... loser

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you Nooby. Crotch is a fool. I think he looked right after the site manager dropped all of those back pages with game on them...that is why we put up to email beerbaron for the back posts.

So let me drop a few nuggets here that crotchless panties missed:

Player_Supreme
Pimpin Strong

Posted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:53 pm Post subject: Why do you need to build a team as a Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a player, you need to build a team of women consisting of at least 3 different women. You should never set your sites on just one woman. When you let yourself fixate on just one woman, then you will begin to base your ideas of success and failure in the game on the momentary thoughts and actions of one person. You will end up basing your own happiness on the thin cord of one persons passing moods.

Recently I read about a philosophy called “culture of poverty”, this is when a person talks himself into believing that this one moment is their only chance for happiness. Or that this is the one person who will make them happy, or that this one thing or action is the only thing that will lead to happiness.

Don’t fall for this self destructive thinking. It’s ok to have multiple women in your lives. The player who puts his happiness on one woman while playing the game is like a blind fool sitting by a stream complaining about being thirsty.

Finding women for your team is easy. They are everywhere. But you must learn to recognize them. They are the ones who need what you have to offer. They may be single or with boyfriends or even married. You can achieve benefit from all of them.

The problem facing an awaken player is not scarcity but exclusivity. Managing my own team I am often challenged by problems of scheduling. Women want attention. They crave attention.

Women are not roving the streets looking for sex, so get that out of your minds. They will be happy to provide you with it, but that’s not her basic motovation.

No women are trudging through life, working day in and day out, waiting for the man who will touch her in ways she never thought really possible. She is waiting for the man who through his words, thoughts, feelings can touch her in ways she has always needed and craved for. Why do you think romance novels constitute 54% of the book sales in North America.

Women are dying to be touched in ways other than physical. Women being emotional creatures need their minds and emotions stimulated and waken up.

Societal pressures lock women down, and with additional pressures from church, family and friends most women have few opportunities to express their inner sexuality in a healthy way.

Most women are encouraged to shut down and she is even rewarded for shutting herself down and learning to do for others before she tends to herself. This is a key issue as a player that you need to take advantage of .

Remember most women are boiling cauldrons of emotions beneath their surface. You must learn to stir the pot to get the real flavor to raise to the top.

Your goal is to touch each one on a deep emotional level. When combined with sexual intimacy you will create an emotional bond that will have her on her knees for you. But your not going to get the treats unless you open the emotional wrappers covering her mind.

Women become attracted to the man she desires. You don’t need a corvette, long hair, buffed out body, or tall good looks. All you really need is SELF-CONFIDENCE, a dash of charisma with a willingness to listen to her babble on about Sh*t. Of these 3 things self-confidence is my number one tool. I have heard comments like: “you look tough”, your intimidating, but I like it” and similar ones to that effect. I always try to put out the energy of being extremely self confident. Women love this. Most men out there are symps and weaklings. When a real man comes along women are naturally attracted to him.

Most younger players thing “ you mean I gotta listen to this ho babble on & on just to get laid?” As she is babbling her life story your collecting evidence for her demise. In her words you will find the key to her inner kingdom. Once you open this door she will belong to you. So I say yeah, sit and listen and direct her thoughts where you want them to go. Notice the word direct. That means you stay in control of the conversation. You let her think she is but it is really you who is managing the flow of conversation.

And how about this one of over 100:

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Copping or Catching fresh Meat

The first thing you want to do in your copping process is study your prey. The right prey are those for whom you can fill a void in their miserable little lives, or who will view you as being something special.

You are looking for prey who are somewhat isolated or at least somewhat unhappy. I look for women who have a quality that attracts me. This helps make my copping become more natural. Your prey is the destroyed ones who have deep seated issues.

The perfect prey will be open to what you appear to have to offer. Women who are not open to you, you must leave alone and hunt only those who respond to your presence.
You can tell which ones are responding to you by those involuntary responses they will show. For example they begin to mirror your body language, or may blush when you look at them, or start becoming extremely shy when your around. I’ve even had some show anger towards my presence. Yeah even anger shows that I am having an effect on her, even when she isn’t aware of it. Here is a list of their choosing signals:

Ho’s Choosing Signals

From a distance, before contact:
1. Occasionally looking in your direction or throwing yo ass a sideways glance.
2. Briefly holding your gaze then moving her eyes downwards and aways.
3. Smoothing her clothes or ****ing with her hair after you’ve caught her ass looking at you.
4. Turning her body toward you and smiling.
5. Adopting the same posture as you.
6. Accentuating her breasts. You know sticking out the forillas.
7. Seeming to appear by chance in the same ****ing vicinity as you-check it when she moves to another spot and after you’ve moved their. She appears like a ****ing ghost doing what Da Kidd and Paradise called perimeter breaches.
8. Accidentally bumping into you.
9. Touching you while she passes. This is a strong choosing signal.
10. Seeming to hang about in your area for no apparent reason as if she is waiting for you to be a got dam man and step up to her ass.

Close Up, while your in convo with the biatch:
Her eyes:
1. She holds your eye contact for long periods.
2. She starts blinking as if she is trying to bat her eyelashes at yo ass.
3. She starts raising and lowering her got dam eyebrow and then smiling at you. Take a brick in the head if you don’t get it.
4. Check her pupils and see if they are dilated or larger than normal. This means she is getting horny for you.

Her Hair or head area:
1. She starts playing with her hair, stroking it or curling it around her fingers. You’ve all see them do this shyt.
2. Occasionally throwing her hair back from her shoulders.
3. Tilting her head while she talks to you.

Her face and mouth area:
1. Occasionally licker her lips as if you’re a barbeque rib, or running her tongue around her lips.
2. Biting her lips.
3. Occasionally touching her cheek or chin, even though she isn’t hiding her face.
4. Laughing with you and smiling at you.
5. If she’s a stupid smoker then blowing smoke straight at you.

Her skin:
1. Check to see if her cheeks get flushed.
2. Check the neck area also for flushing. These are signs of sexual interest.

Her Hands:
1. Look to see if she is exposing her palms and inner wrist towards you. Since these are vulnerable areas in usually means she is opening up to you.

Touching:
1. Touching any part of your body. Ie…your hands, arms , shoulders, or even you’r legs.
2. Fondling objects like her glass, rubbing it like a d*ck with a caressing or pulling motion.
3. Sliding her hands or fingers up and down long objects like a candlestick or back to the glass thing.
Her clothes:
1. Check to see if she starts straightening her clothes out, by smoothing & patting them.
2. Notice if she starts undoing a button on her blouse or shirt, or starts loosening anything up.

Her Voice:
1. Notice if she starts matching your voice.
2. Notice if she starts pacing your convo.

Her sitting Posture:
1. Notice if she is turning and facing you in her chair
2. Allowing the hem to slide up her leg, trying to expose some thigh flesh for you without trying to pull it back down. Women are aware of everything they do!
3. Is she starting to touch herself gently, especially one of her breasts?
4. Has she started leaning in towards you?
5. Is she starting to copy your body language and posture?
6. Lowers her glass to avoid putting a barrier between the two of you?
7. Check it if she starts gradually assuming a more open and inviting posture.

Her Legs:
1. Notice if she starts rubbing her legs against each other.
2. Or rubbing one leg against the leg of a chair or table.
3. Look to see if she starts crossing or uncrossing her legs and pointing the upper leg towards your pimpin ass.
4. Is she sitting with crossed legs and rocking her upper leg back and forth towards you? Yeah you got it.
5. How about if she is sitting with her legs open towards you. Need I say more?
6. Or if she is dangling a shoe on her toe.

When the ho’ is standing:
1. Is she standing with her head ****ed slightly at an angle, one foot behind the other, with her hips thrust slightly forward?
2. When she moves into your personal body space.

Rhythmic Movments:
1. She starts moving to the music while she is in convo with you.
2. She is rocking while sitting or standing during your convo.

If she is in a group:
1. If she is giving you her total attention and speaking only to you.
2. When she moves away from the group as though giving you an opportunity to holla at her in private, especially if she glances back at you after moving away. This is a private invite into her.
What she spits:
1. Notice if she starts paying you compliments, especially over shyt that seems petty.
If she disagrees with you she does it laughingly.

The whole process is a dance that occurs. The perfect cop will start with resistance to you, which makes getting the goods more sweeter. Don’t be fooled by a woman who is trying to play you with false attention, she is only trying to get something from you.

That is why I said study your prey. Learn all you can about them. Sometimes it’s good to hover in their vicinity to learn about them from a distance. Some players will pretend to become their friend to win their trust first then lure them into their trap.

I call this an indirect approach. But you gotta be careful not to actually end up in the friend zone. In my previous post on the pn I stated that I like to use what I call engineering a contact, which is another indirect approach. For example I will position myself at the bar where my prey goes to order her drinks. I will happen to be there next time she does and start up a conversation about something meaningless. That way I’m not in her face trying to score. This type of sneaky approach wins you past the womans guards.

You will lull your prey into thinking she is secure and then strike like a mongoose on a cobra. You need to develop the skill to move your prey in the direction you want her to go in. In previous post I mentioned managing the convo.

Still one of the most powerful approaches is to make them come to you. This means you need to give them space. Hang out in the periphery of your prey. Let them see you at various places that they attend, but never approach them.

When they do approach you, don’t suddenly poor it on. This will cause them to blow up off you. Too many players get desperate and blow it when the ho approaches. Most young players and women have hang ups on meeting new people. You gotta get past those barriers first before you can go any further. You gotta win that trust over, even though you are really a snake in the grass.

One author on dating suggested using the preys friends and associates as pawns to get you in the door of her mind. You do this by dropping hints to her friend or thoughts that you have about your prey. You know how much women love to talk, so don’t think that friend will not tell your intended victim.

Next is where you gotta have the gear to get that attention. Your dress has to be above what is around you at the time. Women love clothes. Dress for success. If you don’t know what that means pick up a copy of GQ magazine.

Next you wanna stir up the pot. What this means is that once you got her attention you want to get her thinking about you. Women love mysteries. So appear to be mysterious. Send out mixed signals. By doing this you will appear to have depth of character (even if you are as shallow as shallow Hal). She will become confused and intrigued by your very presence.

I do this by appearing extremely manly, but when they talk to me I am very intelligent and passionate. This intrigues them to know end and make them want to know more about me. Once I even had one young thing tell her friend she was surprised that I could read since I look like I just stepped off a football field.

You gotta develop your own style here. The masculine approach may not work for everyone if their really not overly macho inside. Some women love a combination of maleness and femininity in men. But what matters is creating an aura of something more too you than meets the eye.

In your personality you gotta run hot and cold. Fun then aloof at times. This constant change up will confuse the f**k outta a woman and keep her enthralled with you.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
One of the most powerful tools to take to a club to win women are other women with you. When you walk in with a bunch of fine women, don’t think all the other fine women will not start competing for your attention. They will wonder what you have that makes these other women want to be near you. So cultivate fine women to use as bait for other dimes. I learned this one from this Chinese guy years ago. He walked into this popular hot spot with 4 fine babes with him. Don’t think those babes weren’t also working to set him up also. Don’t’ think he didn’t score either.

If you have a fine woman, other women will also try to win your attention. This makes them feel good about themselves if they can win this other woman’s man attention away from them. You can use this flaw in women to create a cop.

I used to date this breezy back in the days. She taught aerobics and did body building. Her style of dress was to show off her perfect butt and legs (mostly mini skirts). Women would see me with her and for some strange reason throw themselves at me when she wasn’t around. I never thanked her for getting me so much punany. What I would do is play those female players who were trying to win attention right back. I even made my breezy compete for my attention over other women in the area. This kept her inline for many a years of abuse.

Competition is a powerful tool to use against women. They are competitive as hell and they hate to loose. When they would think another woman was about to take their man they would double the effort to keep him, or should I say yours truly.

With the aerobics teacher I started openly dating another teacher who even had the same name. I kept the two of them highly motivated for over 3 years, before finally deciding to just play with the first second one.

I believe I posted before how this woman said being with me is like being on the edge of a cliff all day. Exciting and dangerous. Women are emotional junkies and you gotta keep those emotions primed to keep em.

When you appear to be a person other women want to go out with you have increased your power of attraction tenfold. All you must do is just appear to be. Most players want to keep what the do a secret. Don’t! One of the biggest players I know of in my town is openly a player and women actually line up to go out with him.

Imagine a restaurant full of people, now imagine a restaurant that’s empty. Now which one would you want to dine in? People want what others have. Simple fact. This player whom I spoke of was know as the biggest player in town and women loved him. They all thought they would be the one to change him.

I have used this same technique. I make sure women see me picking up women left and right. I will go to one certain club for a while always meeting new people. Now my reputation around there is that of a player, but I am still not at a loss of new victims. Go figure!

Women figure that I must have something that other men do not have and they line up to see. I use them and if they are good I keep them for a while and then discard them like a Miki D’s wrapper in my trash can.

Or maybe this little tidbit of info

How to read a Woman’s mind

I know you fools have heard the expression “it was written all over her face”. With women every little emotion that the are feeling will show up on her face.

Imagine that you were spitting to a girl and you noticed suddenly her brow bunches up slightly. That means that something in your previous sentence is causing the ho trouble. That’s when you just merely change your approach. When you see her brow soften and she will **** her head slightly and her eyes will open just a little wider then you know your on the right track.

As your still spitting at her and she starts messing with her hair or runs her tongue over her top lip then you really know your doing the right thang.

I hear N*gga’s hollering all the time that they just don’t understand women. If you take the time to open your eyes you will be able to see what’s going on in her mind. Whenever you talk to a woman your going to get feed back, these signals will tell you if your turning her on or off.

Her face can tell you how to steer your convo. All you gotta do is use her face as a set of direction indicators and you will hit the mark more often. Remember it’s your mouth piece that will get you in the door.

What you gotta start doing is really pay attention to what’s going on in the woman’s face. It may seem hard at first but with practice it becomes easier.

Let me show you a few examples:

Playa: I know this cool spot we can go and kick it. The music is off the chain (she turns her nose up slightly, eyebrows start to knit together)…Ok Playa changes to…”or I know this quiet little diner that’s serving Mexican food that’s off the hook” (her eyes widen a little…a slight smile starts… This means the playa’s convo is going in the right direction.

Mack: I think we should go over to your place right now babygirl ( her..no reaction), Mack: I know there’s a lot you and I have to talk about (still no reaction), Mack continues or maybe we can just throw caution to the wind and go and make love till the sun comes up (beginnings of a smile), Mack: I can feel that you need to be touched by a man (eyes widening)…The Mack is on the right track.

I can’t stress enough the importance of paying attention to who your spitting at. A lot of squares will holla at a woman and just talk out the side of their necks, on and on about themselves and ignore the person whom they are talking to.

What you gotta do is TRAIN YOURSELF TO PAY ATTENTION.

That fool snooped around for a quick minute...he is addicted to the rapid communication that goes on over here.

We don't sit on P.U. all day hoping to chat. We get out there and do something...Crotch thought it would be as dysfunctional as sosymp with all of the whinning and crying going on...so that he could waste more of his own time taking pot shots and contributing game he really doesn't have.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
My final point is that this site should be like P.U. a place where we all share information on improving our game...not bickering and flaming...Now watch some head say I've been involved in most of it...

I would like to refer them to the Anything Else thread on the draft. I explained why I get attacked and why I refuse to back down from ANY body.

At P.U. we share what we find. That is why we passed around all of those E-books that I had on my hard drive and others had.

That is why we have access to Real pimps and Players such as myself and others who actually have lived the game. Not some internet wack off who wants to debate poetry and grammar issues.

When you have a site that allows posts like:

I am incredibly attracted to female feet! ( 1 2 ) submissivedave

I am incredibly attracted to female feet!
Hi everyone, I am a new member this is my first post.

Anyhow, let me tell you something very genuine about myself. And that is, I have a very strong foot fetish. When I look at women, I almost always immediately check out her feet if I find her to be attractive. If I like her feet, I find myself liking her even more and more. Even if I initially didn't find her too attractive, once I see that she has nice feet, she instantly becomes a goddess ... LOL ...

Now, not only do I like feet, I am also a very sexually submissive guy. I totally adore and worship "b@tchy" girls who have a b@tchy look and attitude. These girls for some reason really turn me on. I would think it is a "power" thing for me simply because I am sexually submissive.

Now, my question is, can a guy like me, who has a foot fetish and like dominant women impress her with my submissiveness and kink?

Thanks in advance!

As Scottie would say

OH HELL NAW!!!

Sosuave could be more...

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
And of course Nooby you've seen this post:

Player_Supreme
Pimpin Strong

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:23 pm Post subject: The goal of Players University is How to get pus*sy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok fella's we are getting a little off topic by mixing pimpin and playerism.

The only goal of this room is how to be a lowly player. We need to keep spitting game on that level...otherwise the new bucks will start getting confused.

These guys need to learn how to get p*ssy. 1 thing and 1 thing only.

I just noticed all of those back articles are missing from this page. If anyone wants them I have a file on my harddrive. PM me your email addy and I think there are 60 articles or so that I will try to send you.
Start by reading the oldest threads. In the beginning of this group Supreme spitted a lot of game so the oldest threads are full of info for ya. Then when you have read everything, you'll have something to practice with for months.

BeerBaron

And of course if crotch less panties shows back up I will ban his IP quicker than you can say Sosymp.

Our users have posted a total of 3527 articles
We have 366 registered users
The newest registered user is trey404

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nooby Doo,

Thanks for the feedback. Now why dont you kindly go and fvck yourself?

PlayerSupreme,

I like how you dodged all of my questions and tried to qualify yourself to me with a 5,000 - word response. Congratulations. You are officially my B!TCH!

BTW..people here see right through you. You aint foolin nobody witcha crusty white hoes. Show us some of the "sisters" on your "team" and maybe we will be impressed...maybe

Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Well, I saw my name on the first post of the thread. I'm trying my best to learn how to deal with women, and I'll admit to being only a year into this, and personally I think I'm getting a lot of the stuff down. But I'm known to pull a colossal f-up once in a while and so I figured I'd check the thread to see if anyone could elaborate on my "bad advice." I might learn something.

Not only did I find no worthwhile information (except PS's list of jerk traits...that's actually pretty good stuff), I found that no one on this thread is anyone I'd normally consider taking advice from. In fact, the only people on this thread are troublemakers. And there's no form of life more pathetic than people who have nothing better to do than make trouble on the Internet. :eek:

Oh well...have fun. :)
Hey this is not a bad flame! IT works because it is sincere and you are not grasping at straws. You probably could have been a little crueler for comedic effect, but overall you got the makins of a pretty decent trouble-maker. There is hope for you yet, squirrels.

Reaction score
Well since my "Can I get a minute" thread was closed let me finish for you Crotch:

Your response on that thread:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49510&perpage=20&pagenumber=5

It is obvious that I really FVKED YOU UP IN YOUR HEAD

Your responses were a good example of :

SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Most of the minds on this site can't see that. Most can't see how upset you got when I crawled up in your head and lit your fire and pushed your buttons. So let me show you an example of your weakness Crotchy baby:

When I posted:

Why is she still not in your miserable life...maybe she got tired of your jokes and maybe da dyck wasn't all that good after all...I mean right now she is fawking some other fool not you...

Think about that....she is laying next to some other man while your on the internet wacking off...what does that say about your game...

You dodged and shifted with:

Like I said, you spend more time here "wacking off" than I do. Be careful before you point fingers, remember? I never said she was the only woman in my life either. Why you assume sh!t about me when you hate when its done to you? Silly hypocrite!

Now what does this mean.....hmmmm

That I was hitting on a truth that totally pissed you off. You didn't have one of your not funny quips now did you. Totally out of character for the crotch-azz-sniff-master now isn't it baby boi. Bwahahahahaaha@ya....

NOW WHEN I POSTED:

If you were a man you should be upset. Why you take it back also shows how weak you are...she calls the shots...not you.

She calls you when SHE wants sex other than HER , MAN..she calls her back up BOY...

AND YOUR LAME RESPONSE WAS:

More desperate assumptions man. You are the worst hypocrite I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with. It sure is fun to point out what a loser you are though. Thanks for the laughs, c0cksucker.

I'll bet 5 will get you 10 you had a tear in ya eyes

When all you can do is throw back what a loser I am and call me a c0cksucka (er) let me get it right.

I know your a SYMP FOR THIS HO

and it shows in your responses.

You lost your cool Crotchy baby. You got mad and your final points were your weakest. You wouldn't fawk my women with someone elses dyck...that one made me laugh at your desperation to score a point.

You hate to LOSE now don't ya.

Well you didn't lose anything. I just got into your head and pushed some buttons that were obvious too me.

Now let me continue.

You hate to lose as can be shown why you went over to where you get online cause you don't have your own computer obviously which is the real reason why you don't flood this board with your sense of humor...

Now you went over there and immediately went to thread to read what I had to say.

Now of all the threads on this board you went to MY thread.

AND YOU STARTED YOUR POST WITH:

The remarks of Player Supreme will be in BOLD.

HMMM this is kinda funny since you claim not to care about what people think about YOU don't you think crotch that your whole post is just smoke and mirrors. I'm sure many will agree with me when they look beneath your surface that all isn't as it seems don't you agree.

And I'm sure you can see the value of just shutting up now since your cover has been blown kid. And wern't you 24 but now it says 23 on your screen name...answer that one...ohh never mind I'm tired of your mirror technique.. and if I'm wrong it doesn't prove anything is real about YOU

Now what does that say about YOU

Your not all that special kid. You want to be cool and respected...no big deal so does everybody else.

You care more for your public opinion on this thread than you let on...as can be seen by your statement of digging up people who said your funny...now that was weak as fawk fool. And by your coming back to this thread it shows your desperation to hold on to your dream..."I am the crotch master...nobody defeats me...I am funny man...watch me call this 44 year old playa bald headed...ohhh that was funny I am killing myself with my own with and humor"

And Look at how FVCKING LONG YOUR ANGRY REPLY WAS STUPID!!!!! Your not suppose to show weakness dummy. Your suppose to act like your above it all...not reduce yourself to this.

Like I said smoke and mirrors. That is why I prefer reality.

Oh I like the lame excuse about no digital cam.

well if your honey is:

"cooks for me, gives me massages and just bought me a fresh gold watch for my birthday"

Then maybe she should buy you a computer fool

Now if she is doing all this for you...Oh and beyonce bought me my 5th rolls royce last night too...

why you so broke and broke down

I could go on and on with your lame retort but like you claimed:

I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME SAD SACK

And of course your not going to put up your womens photo's

why: As tempting as the offer is, just to get you to shut your mouth already. I dont have a digital photo and no scanner either. My family is old school, we use film. Sorry to spoil your fantasies.

Of course I do believe every word you say. And they are so old school that you live at home obviously....can you say oooopppsss...sorry to spoil your fantasy of being this real playa and having lots of vimin....why don't you have your mommy buy you your own computer kid???? that makes more sense too me...or have your ho take (HIS) money and get ya one since she is sucking his dyck every night, I mean you did say she was good at it now didn't ya.

I also believe I didn't totally piss your weak ass off too.

I also believe that you call her and:

I dumped her ass.

and:

There you go again player. You assume I am alone and waiting for this girl. Truth is that I dont need to call her. My needs are satisfied. She keeps coming back because I am the only one who knows how to work her G-Spot. She is actually using the other dude, and buying my gifts with HIS money.

Yup...

your a real PIMP/PLAYER/MACK now aren't ya fool.

And I'm actually snoop doggy dog here's my photo to prove it fool:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

And what were you saying about my women again???

bwahahahahaha@ya

you just got played foo.

peace

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently I have affected Player Supreme enough for him to send me PMs. Thanks for the extra attention buddy, but I dont swing that way.

Now onto your post...

Smoke and Mirrors? Nucca please! You are the king of that shiat. Notice how you never answered my points. I basically called your monkey ass out before, but here is a repost to refresh that dull mind of yours...

You are fooling no one here. People are starting to see you for the fraud that you are. You call them punks and biatches "nipping at your heels" but its only cause you cant face the truth about yourself.

1. You spend more time here than any one of these "punks"

2. You care far too much what these guys think of you. The creation of this thread is proof of this.

3. Your life revolves around women. On the outside you are pimp but deep down you are the worst symp because you dont even see the power they have over you.

4. Your hoes are busted dude. I wouldnt touch those skanks with someone ELSE´s d!ck.

5. You are Scotty Pimpins little B!TCH. Coming here and doing his dirty work for him. What is your reward for recruiting and modding his site? Does he let you kiss his balls?

6. Said it before but deserves re-iteration. You are a HYPOCRITICAL FOOL! You accuse people of assumptions, then you assume sh!t yourself. Way to go assh0le. All your integrity just went flying out the window.

7. You claim to have great debating skills when you actually SUCK ASS at debating. I have never seen a man contradict himself so many times..often within the same fukking sentence.
Your hypocrisy knows no limits PS. It is very sad.

I will keep using numbers here cuz I know you are a little slow.

1. You accuse me of writing a lengthy response when you not only dished out a long one, but even formatted it with text sizes and boldness for that extra touch. Goes to show that you are MY B!TCH now.

2. You say how lame it is to cite other posters approval when you do this shyt all the time. You will put up PMs of posters saying "teach me" or "you are the king" or whatever other ego-stroke these hopeless souls have given you. I didnt bother digging my credentials up but you do. Who is sad as fawk now, b!tch?

3. You accuse me of dodging issues when I answer all your questions directly. However you havent addressed half of the points I brought up in my previous thread.

4. You claim my biggest problem is that I "make assumptions" when your entire response is nothing but one assumption after another. Who has the problem here?

You cant even adhere to your own principles and thats what makes you a raging hypocrite loser.

You talk about how people need to "step into the light" but even when they do, you come back with "aww those pictures are just fakes"

Face it dawg, You are one obnoxious, hard-headed little troll of a bytch. It is my sincere pleasure to unmask you for the fraud that you are.

Here is a taste of your own medicine, pasted from my PM box...

Nice to know someone else sees PlayerSupreme for what he really is. You totally destroyed any credibility that guy had left, not that there was much to begin with. Haha!! The player got played!
or

LOL! Loved your response to player_supremes thread. The loser has had this coming for a while now. Good ****!
Hehe..I know I am stooping to your level here so dont even try using this as a rebuttal, you predictable ape!

If anyone wants a lesson on smoke and mirrors all they have to do is analyze your next response..as I said, you are painfully predictable.

Now its your turn.

Dance for me monkey!

BAAAHAHAHAHAAA!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.