Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is full of whimps, can't handle the debate of a woman with strong opinions without accusing me of hating men and ending up alone old hag.

But guys complain about women much more on this board than I have ever moaned about men in my life.

The way guys are degrotory about women on this board is as bad even worse than most women complain about men. And when I stand up and put forward an arguement, all the guys go running, scared accusing me of being a feminist or feminizia.

Where are your b@lls?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, good flame Mystery. Guess you learned on Usenet too, eh?

Your total argument is BS and has no foundation.

Previously I disagreed with the guys, thinking that they were being phobic about girls posting and your style of feminism.

But now you've shown that your entire argument is bull, and you try to drag it into the gutter.

I suggest you don't bother posting your crap on this forum anymore, not because you're a woman or a feminist, but because your posts are a waste of good electrons.

Oscar.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MW - Now you're just trolling.

Guess it really feeds your fantasies, the idea of all us guys 'running scared' from you. What I've noticed is that you've had very selective vision on this thread, and ignored the harder questions that have been asked of you.

And on a sidenote, questioning our masculinity because we have disagreed with you is the last resort of an idiot.

ShortyBrown - I have no problem with you using this stuff for your article, don't know about the other guys. I would like you to post your article here when it's done though, not so I can have an editorial say on it but just so I can have a look at what you write, out of interest.

bp1974

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
[Passive men are boring, dominant men are frightening. I want an equal. [/B][/QUOTE]

a real man is not equal to you

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course all women have the capability of cheating, it really depends though on the depth of character, self understanding and spritual grasp of the woman, her wisdom so to speak....

Basicly why do women cheat? because they are insecure, they feel if your relationship is on the rocks or if they are insecure about YOU cheating, then they must as a security blanket have someone on the side that they can jump to in case anything happens.

This is in fact what happened with my ex, then after she was asking if I would get back with her over and over, making up stories and playing games, which still 3 months later have not totaly subsided.

My ex constantly now trys to rub into my face the fact that she cheated, pretending also like she was pregnant with her new boyfriend etc, why? only to make me hurt, as if I am not hurt that must mean in her head that I don't care about her, and im stronger than her.....

Nothing but ego and insecurity.

I won't go too into depth as i'm new to these forums :) but

Basicly when you find a woman with confidence, a woman that knows herself and to some extent understands what she wants, a woman that understands love and life, cheating will be out of the question.

Relationships are based on honesty, first and formost honesty with yourself, people have to be honest with and to themselves, not play these games and try to check who's on top, I mean sure there is "some game" involved in the catch, thats the fun of it, but in a true fruitfull relationship you have to KNOW THYSELF.

That means no games, and honesty with yourself.

Know what you want, think what you want, act what you want, and be WHO you are.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
And when I stand up and put forward an arguement, all the guys go running, scared accusing me of being a feminist or feminizia.
Disgusted by a woman trying to embrace masculinity, YES.

Scared, NO.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is full of whimps, can't handle the debate of a woman with strong opinions without accusing me of hating men and ending up alone old hag.

But guys complain about women much more on this board than I have ever moaned about men in my life.

The way guys are degrotory about women on this board is as bad even worse than most women complain about men. And when I stand up and put forward an arguement, all the guys go running, scared accusing me of being a feminist or feminizia.

Where are your b@lls?
Ha ha ha!

I like you MysteryWoman, you provide fuel for the BEST discussions.

But I am tired of talking to a wall here, so au revoir, I am gone!

ShortyBrown

I agree with bp1974. You can use any of the stuff I wrote if you post your finsihed article here! (Not on this thread, but you can make a seperate one.)

I look forward to reading it.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you still haven't answered where you got the info of marriages ending because of men being lazy...? Maybe you did it just the way I suggested in my post ;)

And if YOU can't debate without flaming people, then you can't really talk about "handling a debate" to us... since you aren't really debating when you are just flaming.

"Fair play", remember? :p (that makes me laugh every time I think about it)

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not personally flammed anyone, I'm only arguing from what I have read in the media or what women have said.

There is a lot of truth in this statement. And I didn't say all guys are domestically lazy, but alot are.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you even read the post I posted earlier in page 7?

I'm not saying that domestically lazy men don't exist. But if you claim something like "it's the number one reason for divorces", you really should back it up somehow. Otherweise it's just male-bashing.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, thank you. This debate has provided me for a fanstasic basis for an article. So may I use some of your opinions to flesh it out a bit? Y'know, use the thoughts from both sides of the fence.
I don't care if you use anything I've said.

Maybe because you are a man hater and will end up being an alone old hag with your current mentality? What man is going to put up with your BS? You are blaming men in general for things that don't even seem to be latched onto reality. I agree with some aspects of feminism as in they can work where they wish (as long as they are as competent as men are; not like the military where women have all kinds of advantages) What you are doing is just going to drive away the male populace. Its up to you if you think that is a good thing or not.

As for me, I tolerate no dominance by women. I hate dominating women but I often do this because women subconsciously stay in check when this happens. For me, women dominating me will never happen in relationships. In marriage, it will be 50/50 and nothing more. If she's going to get 50% of my money if we divorce, she is going to be worth her weight and same with me. Yet with you, the first thing you probably do is pu$$y whip a man and he at first takes it because his lust for you is strong. Then once its gone, he leaves your worthless ass behind.

Nothing but ego and insecurity
Interesting story. Its also funny to see my past flings try to say that they broke up with me. I said earlier in this thread that my relationships seldomly last more than 2-3 weeks. I've been in 4 now but I may as well string this one out until I go to college. The first chick tried to cheat on me in a party. She didn't know I was there and hit on my friend...lol. She tried to make me out to be the bad guy but because the cheating happened at the party and a lot of people talked, she has a slut rep now and nobody wants her anymore lol. The second one I got tired of in a week and a half. Just because other than the physicalities, there was nothing there. She was the chick that I banged on the nature walk and couldn't get it up one time.

The third chick was wild in the sack and even liked it in the ass. After that, she claimed that she caught me "fooling around" with another girl and ended it right then and there which was BS. I did it once (didn't like it but I still wore a condom for I did not want **** on my ****) and nailed her sometimes 2-3 times daily. Again, other than the physical aspect, the emotions were not there. It broke up with her and she thought that it was because she wasn't good in bed. I told her that other than the physical aspect, there wasn't much there. She agreed and that was that. However I guess she talked some **** about me about my back.

The chick I have now isn't that smart (she said she got a 16 on the ACT :eek: ) but I still get some daily from her. I just got some from her about an hour and a half ago. I once wanted to start a conversation about the war in Iraq but when she said she thought that the soldiers have yet to invade Baghdad, it was real tough to keep it going. I will ditch her soon as there is no connection.

So I know what you are saying.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update on my current situation:

She called me up last night to ask when we were going to rent a movie I've been wanting to see. I set it up for tonite, and at some point in the conversation she made it a point to let me know that she is on a "one week break" from her boyfriend.

Alright rocket scientists what could THIS mean?

I am neither condoning nor condemning her behaviour. I see it as TYPICAL. She wants to remove the guilt from anything she might do with me, and a one week break is the perfect way to do it. Thinking back I have heard of MANY times when girls have done the exact same thing to guys. It isn't CHEATING if you are on a break, is it?

Like I said, right or wrong, like it or not, THIS IS HOW WOMEN OPERATE. I'm sure that there might be one or two in every hundred DESIRABLE women (the key word here is desirable....a woman with less options can't afford the same luxury) who might be that rare jewel who wouldn't likely resort to these sort of tactics. But they are indeed RARE, and to count on finding that special one who would never consider cheating (emotionally or physically) is unrealistic.

Women behave in this way. Embrace the fact, and use this knowledge to your advantage. Most men choose to put on the blinders and believe that THEIR GIRL is so super special she would never do this.

Great link, coin. Just goes to show that women aren't as innocent as they are made out to be.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I've not personally flammed anyone, I'm only arguing from what I have read in the media or what women have said.
Then why not try citing your sources, then maybe some of us would believe your crazy claims. Oh wait, that would be too easy.

But if you claim something like "it's the number one reason for divorces", you really should back it up somehow. Otherweise it's just male-bashing.
Good example of said crazy claims.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is off the chain!

A good book to read about this subject is " What our mothers didn't tell us". I can't remember the author's name but I know a female wrote the book.

To test a female out, give her that book and see what her response is regarding the information it gives. But make sure you read it first, it is very enlighten!:)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where are your b@lls?
Crap. I have strong opinions too. But I have respect for other peoples thoughts and Ideals and I don't go calling them whimps when I can't railroad them into seeing or conforming to my way of thinking. You are right about the rudeness thing though. But I've noticed that's become near obselete since I've been here.

SRT8UP-I have been thinking about what you've said. I realised that I have done it. But it was definetely without any malicious intent, which I think is what you were basing your original idea on.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
She called me up last night to ask when we were going to rent a movie I've been wanting to see. I set it up for tonite, and at some point in the conversation she made it a point to let me know that she is on a "one week break" from her boyfriend.
Alright rocket scientists what could THIS mean?

I am neither condoning nor condemning her behaviour. I see it as TYPICAL. She wants to remove the guilt from anything she might do with me, and a one week break is the perfect way to do it. Thinking back I have heard of MANY times when girls have done the exact same thing to guys. It isn't CHEATING if you are on a break, is it?

Like I said, right or wrong, like it or not, THIS IS HOW WOMEN OPERATE. I'm sure that there might be one or two in every hundred DESIRABLE women (the key word here is desirable....a woman with less options can't afford the same luxury) who might be that rare jewel who wouldn't likely resort to these sort of tactics. But they are indeed RARE, and to count on finding that special one who would never consider cheating (emotionally or physically) is unrealistic.
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
SRT8UP-I have been thinking about what you've said. I realised that I have done it. But it was definetely without any malicious intent, which I think is what you were basing your original idea on.
And the original point of this thread can be summed up in these two posts. Shorty, I understand that it there was no malicious intent and that you didn't do anything wrong. However, most guys do not know that women will do this sort of thing, and when they first find out that women do act like this, they get p*ssed off. It's the pedestal removal effect. Young guys particularly have a much higher loyalty expectation from girls than fits with the real world. After a while they get used to it, because as STR8UP said and you confirmed, for better or for worse, this is how women operate. Doesn't make building trust very easy though. And yes, I know guys are just as bad, but this thread, like this board, is about women.

bp1974

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
That's EXACTLY what I am saying.

I would be surprised to find any woman in her 20's who has been through at least three or four relationships hasn't done this.

Of course, I haven't conducted any scientific experiments on the subject, but from personal experiences and what I have witnessed in others relationships I feel comfortable going out on a limb making that assumption.

Women HATE to feel like they are alone and have no options. Nothing wrong with that. It might piss me off when I get the short end of the stick, but at least now that I realize what is going on and can use the knowledge to my benefit.