Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you heard me correctly. Good girls cheat.

Some of you seem to hold the opinion that ALL women who latch onto one man before letting go of another are ho's, tramps, or whatever. That's ridiculous. ALL women do this.

Think back to past relationships. How long was it before your girl was in fifth gear with some other dude? Two weeks? And that's just the first YOU HEARD about it. I'll bet you'd be SHOCKED to know the truth.

So, you think she "just happened" to meet her knight in shining armour the day after you two broke up? Don't be naive. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

She might not have had SEX with him. She might not have even KISSED him. But you can bet your ass she KNEW she would have him wrapped around her little finger the second she dumped your sorry ass.

Some of you need a reality check. Women can't stand to be alone. They will do anything and everything to avoid it. And this usually means finding your replacement BEFORE she gives you the ax.

That's how women are. Get used to it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep!

And "good" people steal, rape, and murder too.

Lets all just get used to it.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
She might not have had SEX with him. She might not have even KISSED him. But you can bet your ass she KNEW she would have him wrapped around her little finger the second she dumped your sorry ass.
AB-SLUT-LY! They are always shopping around. This should tell us something, namely, that WE should do it also!

Never rest on your laurels guys.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dammit

all women are NOT the same...

are all men the same? no? yes?

while this may be true for many, and it may help you get through your individual situation, the truth is, no, all women do not cheat.

and some women are strong enough and secure enough to be alone. believe it or not, some women don't even want a man, unless she meets one that is can change her mind. not all women (just like not all men) need someone else to make them complete.

there are many out there who are not running in this race of who can get the ass, and who can get the most of it. some do not even care about it at all.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up, you are so right. I dated a girl who was maybe a 6 at best. I did it for a lot of reasons, but wouldn't date less than a 7 again.

Anyway, she was a bit overweight (another kind of woman I won't ever date again). She did a lot of internet dating. I learned after I dumped her, that the first two weeks we were dating, she was seeing at least 3 other guys. And this girl was a 6 on her best day. We were having sex before the end of the first week.

For some unlucky reason, she decided to keep me and got rid of the other guys. Near the end of our relationship, I'm sure she knew I wasn't into her anymore. So, she was back on the internet looking for a new chump even before I dumped her. She had a new BF about two weeks after I broke up with her.

At least in this case, I was doing the dumping.

My point is this: If a nice girl, who is only a 6 does this sort of thing; how can anyone be naive enough to think that a 7,8, or 9 who isn't so nice, could be any different.

I realize that not all women are the same, but I believe very strongly that at least 90% of women are like this. They may say they want to be exclusive. They may tell you that they are your girlfriend. But, when you're not around, they enjoy flirting with and fantasizing about every other guy. And don't think that your girl or ANY girl, is above cheating.

Most of the women who flirt with me the hardest either are dating someone, or even worse, they're married. I know that most flirting is innocent, but a lot of what I get is not innocent at all. If I had no morals or standards, I could get laid by a lot of women who are not single. Sad but true.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: dammit

Originally posted by iqqi
all women are NOT the same...

are all men the same? no? yes?

while this may be true for many, and it may help you get through your individual situation, the truth is, no, all women do not cheat.

and some women are strong enough and secure enough to be alone. believe it or not, some women don't even want a man, unless she meets one that is can change her mind. not all women (just like not all men) need someone else to make them complete.

there are many out there who are not running in this race of who can get the ass, and who can get the most of it. some do not even care about it at all.
Lesbian huh? Good luck with all THAT.

You are right to an extent, but the WANT to do it is there for EVERYONE.

Women are sluts, men are sluts. Just the way it is! We learn to control it.

It is like being hungry. Everyone is hungry after not eating for a while, and you smell the food...but we learn to control it so we can get other things done.

However, MOST HOT WOMEN TODAY CANNOT BE TRUSTED. (Neither can most GUYS for that matter.) That is the reason why trust shouldn't even be an issue at all. People are NOTORIOUSLY weak willed.

Just the way it is.

Oh yeah, if you are gay, IMO you know nothing about attraction, you don't know how it feels. :p

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned after I dumped her, that the first two weeks we were dating, she was seeing at least 3 other guys. And this girl was a 6 on her best day. We were having sex before the end of the first week.
damn, she just sounds like a DJ to me.

NO, icepicky. i am not gay. not at all...;)

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am continually amazed that on a DJ forum, where all guys dream of dating multiple HB's, that they expect women to be one-man girls. The double standard is mind boggling.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to put myself on a high horse here but I have never cheated on a girlfriend so it is hard for me to believe that EVERY girl out there IS a cheater.

I would say MOST are or would be given the opportunity but to generalize and say that ALL are like that seems wrong to me.

I learned after I dumped her, that the first two weeks we were dating, she was seeing at least 3 other guys. And this girl was a 6 on her best day. We were having sex before the end of the first week.

So what's wrong with this - this is the DJ way is it not. The idea being to see as many people as possible. To diversify your emotional portfolio to prevent yourself from being clingy and from getting f*cked over.

What it really comes down to is OPPORTUNITY. As men we GENERALLY have to create or seize an opportunity to get a woman. While in relationships (in the past) I have never gone out seeking to create opportunities. WOmen on the other hand need to have much more self discipline because the opportunities GENERALLY come to them.

BUT if there is one thing I cannot stand it is a woman (or group of women) that take pride in or joke abourt their cheating ways. If you want to go out and f*ck every Tom,D!ck and Harry that comes your way that's your perogative BUT don't do it under the guise of exclusivity with some poor schlep.
These heartless b!tches make me want to have domestic violence laws repealed.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is vey true. Girls are like this which is why we should't become too emotionally involved. We should let them know their place and that you are in charge. I mean if worst comes to worst - Fvck it! She's just a girl - We are DJ's! We don't take that sh1t. We move on to the next only to learn more about ourselves and about women until eventually we are unstoppable!

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not saying that there's anything at all wrong with this. It didn't bother me at all when I found out. The whole point I'm trying to make here is that if a girl who is not very desirable can do this kind of DJing, think of girls who are desirable.

This girl was very nice and pretended to have serious oneitis for me from the beginning. She seemed very naive and innocent as far as guys and relationships were concerned. She really had me fooled.

A guy is just foolish to think that he can be a DJ, but that a girl is not being the same way. Just because she doesn't seem like the "type", doesn't mean she isn't.

So, never be fooled into thinking that you're her only option or that she cares about you and only you. Girls are excellent actresses. Most of them could win oscars. They can fake interest level and exclusivity like you wouldn't believe.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point I'm trying to make here is that if a girl who is not very desirable can do this kind of DJing, think of girls who are desirable.
this should be the quote of the week, for all the guys who are insecure with their looks. see guys, its not the looks! its the mentality...

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what he is trying to point out is the utter hypocrisy that women display in the dating process. Yes, there is nothing wrong with women playing the field until they find "the one". You have to be really naive to think that a girl you just met and have been dating for a couple of weeks or even months is not dating or eyeing other guys. Remember, women are consumate shoppers. They have an eye for the good deal and the same applies to relationships. They are constantly looking for the BBD (Bigger and Better Deal). Yes, and we do it too, although we guys tend to be a bit less picky with whom we go to bed with.

The problem lies in that many women, like ClintEastwood said, are great actresses and mislead the men into thinking that they are exclusive, when in fact they are banging 3 or 4 other guys. They hide behind their proclaimed innocence and feign interest to convince the man that he is the one and only often to extract certain benefits whether it be a free dinner or money. I know because I have been a victim of this. But, I don't think it is cheating because no vows have been taken. Until you are married or the relationship has reached a point where you are truly exclusive, all bets are off in my opinion. Either the girl or the man can do as he or she pleases.

Yes, I know this is cynical, but after years of dealing with women, it is a reality that we must all accept. No one really belongs to another.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator
The problem lies in that many women, like ClintEastwood said, are great actresses and mislead the men into thinking that they are exclusive, when in fact they are banging 3 or 4 other guys. They hide behind their proclaimed innocence and feign interest to convince the man that he is the one and only often to extract certain benefits
violater, MEN do this all the time. many are conspiring and plotting on how to do this exact same thing right here on this board! this is something that i swear to you, women are thinking happens to THEM way more than to you. After all, aren't women emotional and men physical/sexual ? aren't those the roles that have been assigned?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Yep!

Originally posted by Slickster
And "good" people steal, rape, and murder too.

Lets all just get used to it.
Not at all.

Selfishness is a part of human nature, this is true. But classifying rape and murder into the same category as cheating on your girlfriend is ridiculous.

The main point I was trying to illustrate with this post is that most men are blind to what ACTUALLY happens at the end of most relationships.

Unless YOU are the one who breaks up with her (and even then if she senses it she will already be shopping) your woman has picked your replacement before she gets rid of you.

Women are valuable in the reproduction game. Men are expendable. The fact that a teaspoon of your love juice has the capability of inseminating pretty much every woman in America, and she has only ONE egg means that women can afford to be picky, and are CONSTANTLY on the lookout for something better than you. They are never satisfied.

For those of you who are holding out for that extra special girl who is "different", that would never even DREAM of looking at another guy before dumping your ass, well, good luck. You're buying into the same romanticised bullsh!t view of the world as women do. Just because YOU would never dream of doing that to someone doesn't mean she won't do it to you.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cheat too, this is a stupid argument.

As for the Darwin theory he was short sighted, he believed that women were faithful. Yet emphasised that men get jealous.

I don't think are as selective as men believe, they don't need to be now because contraception exists and they can have children without men.

Why are you so worried about this, have all your past girlfriends cheated on you?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
I'm not trying to put myself on a high horse here but I have never cheated on a girlfriend so it is hard for me to believe that EVERY girl out there IS a cheater.
Okay, maybe we need to establish what constitutes cheating. Is it SEX with another man? I think we could all agree on that. Is it KISSING or spending time with another man? Now we start to get into the grey area.

You have to understand that everyone defines cheating differently. She might not even see what she is doing as cheating.

But back to the point.

Women are pessimists in the mating game, men are optomists. SHE IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU.

The thing that sparked this post was the criticism I received for dating a girl with a long distance boyfriend. I started to think about it, and realized that she isn't bad or evil or a ho for looking out for herself, she is simply WOMAN. And no, I'm not justifying this particular girl's actions. I'm being realistic about a subject that most men tend to sweep under the rug.

Women aren't wired the same way men are. THEY MUST have companionship. Their ego depends on it. For a girl such as the one in question, the RIGHT thing to do in OUR eyes as men would be to dump the other guy at the first sign of turmoil. For her, as a woman, she is simply fullfilling her needs by keeping the other guy around as a security blanket.

And for whoever mentioned that there are women out there who DON'T NEED A MAN, I agree. They are called FEMINIST DIKES. And they are all yours! I prefer the femmy chicks, thank you.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Men cheat too, this is a stupid argument.
This post has absolutely nothing to do with men cheating. That's another subject.