Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer-Lighten up. :rolleyes:

Ultimately, people's morals and beliefs define who they are. I refuse to be defined by my vagina,and society's conventions of how a vagina works.

Good girls don't cheat. Good girls have been raised with empathy for people. they take the f**king time to think about how things will change if they undertake a certain course of action.

They have been raised to be honest. Selfless. A woman's eye's will only wander if she feels like she isn't getting something she requires emotionally from a man. (this is individual to every woman) Men and women who cry foul on each other when it comes to things like this have not bothered to take the time to ask what the other wants, or get selfishly involved with each other without thinking of the consequences deserve everything they get. It takes two to tango.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
ShortTimer-Lighten up. :rolleyes:
Oh god you're right, I see the error in my ways now. I shouldn't respond in a serious manner to a post that was equally serious. What was I thinking, I should just let women have their way in whatever they want.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
'...i don't want a man who is too sensitive...'

Iqqi, there you have it right there! You go on to say you want a man with a good heart, but you expect him to have a good heart even though YOU don't care for men who are too sensitive. How is it reasonable to expect both?

You expect him to love and cherish you from the bottom of his heart, even though he knows you'll drop him in a flash if he comes off as being too sensitive.

There you have it. It just gives the impression that you expect all this, but you'll never REALLY care about the man himself, and how he really feels. But you still expect all the goodies from him.

How depressing.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys find it hard to accept that women are becoming more and more selective. I call it a trade off since we are under such immense pressure to have the ideal look, and no there not as many good looking men are round or even rich men to compensate for this.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
'...because i am a good woman...'

But you still don't want a man who is too sensitive. So your love will always be conditional - on him not becoming too emotionally dependent on you.

There are many women out there who don't give a s.hit about my feelings - I don't want to marry one, thank you very much.

With all men have to go through as they are growing up, you think they WANT somebody who will leg it as soon as it becomes clear that are not some robotic 007-type character and actually have emotions.

I can tell you, that's not what they want.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, MysteryWoman.

Women grow up receiving more love, with less effort. They then get the idea that they are rightly entitled to this. They never see it as an inequality, as men do.

MysteryWoman, you are upset at the realisation that your market value will decrease with age. Despite this fact, you will refuse to lower your standards accordingly, and are still holding out for a tall dark handsome millionaire who will miraculously stay at the age of 27 for the rest of his life.

Good luck.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By MysteryWoman
Okay guys so you may think women are dependent on you. But at least we have the privilage of rejecting you and deciding whether the relationship goes ahead in the first place.
I am currently reading a book entitled The Mating Mind.The topic of the book is the theory that the large size human brain and all of the costly activities associated with using it (art, music, language) evolved from sexual selection (meaning when one mate chooses to have sex with another). The author proposes that men are as choosy as women when it comes to choosing a long term partner. That is when a man's investment is at greatest risk, and therefore has as much at stake as the woman in investing his resources wisely.

Basically, in the game of sex outside of commitment, yes, women are much more choosy. The thing is, this doesn't even MATTER much due to the fact that most of the time conception occurs inside of a relationship. When long term investment is at stake men are as choosy as women. Men have ABSOLUTELY as much power to accept or reject a relationship as women do. You THINK you hold the cards, when in fact you are as much a slave to the "find the best vehicle to propel my genes into the next generation" game as men are.

By BP1974
When Harison Ford was asked why he chose to marry Calista Flockhart, he said "When my lady's on my arm, I feel ten feet tall."
You know, that same thought was on the tip of my tounge the other day when I was asked what I look for in a woman.

Before reading this I THOUGHT I was looking for a woman who SOMEWHAT shared in my goals and ambitions. That pretty much doesn't exist....women aren't wired that way. They could give a crap less about the means, they simply want the end. Now I realize what I am ACTUALLY looking for is someone to support me in MY quest for glory. Should she take even the slightest bit of interest in what I do it is simply a bonus.

By es_mer8
Regarding divorces, the reason why the rates are so high are because most of the time, the woman wears the pants.
I agree this is a BIG part of the problem. Women seem to want to be men, and then feel resentment towards the role reversal.

By MysteryWoman
I want a relationship where the romance never fades with no children, otherwise I'll settle for being single.
Good luck. Just remember, when you get a little older you might end up wishing you would had relaxed your idealism a bit to accomodate for allowing someone into your life. Men age like fine wine. Women, I'm afraid to say, aren't quite so lucky.

By icepick
Let's take a couple of equal attractiveness. 10 guys are interested in this girl, and 10 girls are interested in this guy.
You hit it right on, icepick. Just goes to further reinforce what I am saying.

Should the woman for ONE MINUTE feel as if she has no prospects, she feels as if her life might as well be over. This is why there is usually little to no lag time between relationships with women. They NEED validation 24 hours per day, seven days per week. And they will do whatever it takes to get it.

By Deep Dish
He remarked how in Europe, knowing multiple languages and mastering things like the piano, not to mention is giving, is not uncommon; whereas here it's basically women worry about looking pretty and what they can get for themselves.
It all goes right back to "what does SHE have to offer ME".

As I was telling Deep Dish, the difference between the quality of women there and here is amazing. I mentioned how over there they have a special holiday to honor women, and how generally women are more respected and revered than here in the US. After meeting a few of them, I understand why. It's because THEY DESERVE IT! They know their role as WOMEN and play it. They don't pretend to be men. There is no such thing as a woman thinking she can buck the natural order of things by swearing off men, getting artificially inseminated and clawing her way into the biggest leather chair in a large corporation. Eastern Europe is as America was in the days of the wild west. The ease of survival in western society certainly doesn't help this whole role-reversal thing.

American women don't bring enough to the table. Life is SO EASY for them they don't feel the need to improve themselves beyond their hair, nails, and skin in order to land "the catch". Then they complain about there being no good men. It needs to start with you, ladies. If you maintain the attitude that YOU hold the key to eternal bliss for some lucky man, then work on being WOMEN and give us something worth putting some effort into.

By Deep Dish
Anyway, the whole point of his original post was emotional tree branch swinging monkeying around, not all that other stuff which this thread has devolved into.
Ha, I figured that the controversial title to the post alone would have stirred up a pretty good discussion, but I had no idea! Somewhere along the line it did change topic a bit, but it's all still relevant. It seems as if we have recruited many of the better minds onto this one thread. It's all good!

BTW....thanks again for lunch.

By ShortyBrown
Good girls don't cheat. Good girls have been raised with empathy for people. they take the f**king time to think about how things will change if they undertake a certain course of action.
Like I said, if you only count sexual acts as cheating, then there are probably a good number of women who have never cheated and might not ever do so. But when we get into the EMOTIONAL realm things change. Nearly ALL women are guilty of this, even if they never act upon it physically. It is human nature. It is neither good nor bad, it just IS.

Shorty, you seem to have a pretty good grip on reality. Tell us HONESTLY that you have never been guilty of latching onto a second relationship (or at least waiting until you had good reason to believe it would happen) before breaking off the first relationship....

By MysteryWoman
You guys find it hard to accept that women are becoming more and more selective. I call it a trade off since we are under such immense pressure to have the ideal look, and no there not as many good looking men are round or even rich men to compensate for this.
Women...more selective....pressure to look ideal.....not many good men.....

You're clueless. Stop trying so hard to COMPETE with men, and maybe YOUR stock will go up enough to land a decent one.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't expect to meet a millionaire. But tall, dark and handsome will do, I have had some of that already. Not even tall or dark, just handsome

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown

They have been raised to be honest. Selfless. A woman's eye's will only wander if she feels like she isn't getting something she requires emotionally from a man. (this is individual to every woman) Men and women who cry foul on each other when it comes to things like this have not bothered to take the time to ask what the other wants, or get selfishly involved with each other without thinking of the consequences deserve everything they get. It takes two to tango.

Nobody is selfless.I have yet to find a selfless person, IMO suicide is the highest form of selflessness because you take yourself out. So if your still alive in some way there there is no way your selfless. A womans eye will wander if shes not getting something she requires emotionally from a man? Okay that is totally understandable but why do we have to always have to play guessing games with women, we men are not mind readers and we definately dont appreciate a woman acting like "its all good" when its not. You can honestly ask a woman what she wants but she wont know or she wont tell you(because of conditioning), a lose/lose situation.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Deep Dish
Anyway, the whole point of his original post was emotional tree branch swinging monkeying around, not all that other stuff which this thread has devolved into.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha, I figured that the controversial title to the post alone would have stirred up a pretty good discussion, but I had no idea! Somewhere along the line it did change topic a bit, but it's all still relevant. It seems as if we have recruited many of the better minds onto this one thread. It's all good!

Im going to take that as a compliment. Thanks!

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Immense pressure from whom? From your own mind/ego, from society maybe. Me personally I find that every woman as far as looks go come in different varieties and I wouldn't have it any other way. This ideal look you speak of is just conformist society BS, if you get sucked into this way of thinking you'll always be unhappy. As a matter of fact you are unhappy, I sense alot of anger in you. u talk about compensation as if somebody owes you something when in reality that isnt the case. Your basically saying that having the ideal look makes you a shoe-in for some rich guy, I cant even begin to tell you how ignorant that is. Simply put if you want a well-rounded person you must be well-rounded yourself.

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
...I call it a trade off since we are under such immense pressure to have the ideal look,
What an amazing thread! I have many other things to do today and have not posted on this board in awhile, but I have just read something I need to respond to given a recent experience for me.

In short, I have met a LOT of women in the past two years. I have observed a great many things. I am constantly shocked at how well the Bible and the discussions here on the nature of women can be validated in the real world. It is not all black and white, but this site would most definitely be a "red pill" for anyone who chooses to swallow it. I cannot go back to the person I was before.

As for MW's quote about "the immense pressure to have the ideal look," I can now state unequivocally from my own experience that LOOKS and available sex do not drive all men, at least not me.

I recently met a woman who by society's standards (i.e. TV, movies, magazines) would be considered drop dead gorgeous. She has THE IDEAL LOOK! Hair, legs, a$$, tits, belly, skin, hips... she has it all and all perfectly proportioned. She looks even better photographed! I have danced with her and we have danced DAMN close. She moves her hips like a sex machine and is also a perfect height for me hip wise.

But here is the strange thing... SHE DOES NOTHING FOR ME.

NOTHING.

NADA.

ZIP.

NO SPARK.

NO FLAG RAISING.

NO SOLDIER CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO STAND TO ATTENTION.

THIS ROCKET IS FULLY SECURED TO THE LAUNCHPAD AND THERE IS NO FUEL IN THE TANK.

I don't know what it is. By all rights… as a MAN… I should be hot for this woman. I know other women do it for me but this one does nothing. If I were to walk into my apartment and find her naked, bent over at the waist and spread begging for entry... I don't know if I could do it. This is the most bizarre thing I have ever encountered. I SHOULD be stoked for this girl at a raw physical level, but it is like she is dead to me sexually. She even has a fun personality though it be one I might not get along with long term (yes... guys do think long term).

Maybe that sexual spark (i.e power struggle alluded to earlier by BP1974) is not there because she is married and happy (I assume) with her spouse so for her, this is just dancing. Therefore I have no sexual energy (on her part) to work with or detect. But that still does not explain it. As a MAN who is only controlled by his ****, I should by all rights have "IT" for this woman regardless of her marital status. What’s even weirder is I don’t think there is anything she could do to make me hot for her even if she was single. The only thing I can think of is that at some subconscious genetic level, my body is telling me this is not someone I am meant to reproduce with (to take it to a pure species level). I have also thought… are you prepared for this MW… that it is her personality… who she is… that is keeping my horses fully tethered to the post. Great girl, she’s awesome, but there is just something about her as a person that has no effect on me despite how hot she is. I am talking dirty blond, cheerleader, "moves her hips like she should be swinging from a post with spotlights" hot. It makes absolutely no sense.

So there you have it MW. Others have tried to tell you in this thread that there is more to men then SEX and now you have proof. As a woman, you have the power to choose and there is nothing a man can do to change that, it is nature’s way. But as you can see, even if you had the ideal look and wanted to pick THAT MAN, there is no guarantee that he will even be remotely interested.

and no there not as many good looking men are round or even rich men to compensate for this.
No comment needed.

All the best MW,

Maximus

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i don't want a man who is too sensitive...
solomon, did you pick this out of everything i said without reading what i wrote along with it? how annoying.

but since you don't seem to get it, i'll help you. too sensitive, as in not being able to see the humor in the situation, as in taking everything to heart, and taking everything personally. like, i dunno, if my car gets broke into i don't want some guy who is going to go punching holes into a wall over that. i want someone easygoing versus too sensitive. does that make it clearer for you?

you completely took what i said out of context, but maybe you did that on purpose. if so, then remain in the dark. you keep yourself there.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortyBrown

A woman's eye's will only wander if she feels like she isn't getting something she requires emotionally from a man.
Men should be doing the same thing (not cheating, but breaking off relationships because they are not getting everything from the woman) but they don't for some strange reason.

I find that MANY people are stuck in less than ideal relationships because they are AFRAID to be single, they don't know where to meet people, and they would rather be with someone less than what they need then no-one at all.

A girl that gets hit on all the time does not have this fear, so when she feels she is getting slighted...she is GONE!

We need to take her example and spread out our social contacts. This goes back to the whole EGO thing. People think that they should choose who they want BEFORE initiating anything sexual (number/date/kiss/whatever). I think this is wrong, if we are really searching, we should do all this initiating by habit, and then end up with many people to choose from, with variable levels of interest.
Solomon79

You go on to say you want a man with a good heart, but you expect him to have a good heart even though YOU don't care for men who are too sensitive. How is it reasonable to expect both?
It is not unreasonable to expect both. Having a good heart (altruism, honesty, integrity, etc.) is different from sensitivity (weakness, vunerability, etc.)
STR8UP
When long term investment is at stake men are as choosy as women. Men have ABSOLUTELY as much power to accept or reject a relationship as women do. You THINK you hold the cards, when in fact you are as much a slave to the "find the best vehicle to propel my genes into the next generation" game as men are.
Yeah, isn’t that funny?

Women think they are SO hot and understand EVERYTHING! But they end up happier when they find a guy that defies all thier preconceptions about men, a REAL man that scoffs at all her egotistical bullsh*t. A man that they DON'T understand. A man around whom they feel like a child.

Sadly, these guys are rare. (And differ for each woman!)

Neither men or women can comprehend unattached sex. They project their emotions.

The man thinks that women fall in love with him, when she is just using him as a breathing dildo. She would never LOVE him. (She does not respect him! She already has him 'figured out'.)

The woman thinks that she is feminine enough to get the ambitious, handsome man, when he is just using her as an organic sperm rag. She would never CATCH him and marry him.

With these outlooks (and nothing to balance them out) both sexes have no reason to grow. The guy does not grow, because in his mind he can get any attractive women to love him. (“After all,” he thinks, “the hot girl DID let me poke her!”)

So, he remains a boy.

The woman does not grow, because in HER mind, she understands what men want, and is feminine enough to get the really good-looking, hot, smart, ambitious guy. (“After all,” she thinks, “the hot guy WAS overcome by me! I turned him in to a moaning love-donkey!”)

It all goes right back to "what does SHE have to offer ME".

As I was telling Deep Dish, the difference between the quality of women there and here is amazing. I mentioned how over there they have a special holiday to honor women, and how generally women are more respected and revered than here in the US. After meeting a few of them, I understand why. It's because THEY DESERVE IT! They know their role as WOMEN and play it. They don't pretend to be men. There is no such thing as a woman thinking she can buck the natural order of things by swearing off men, getting artificially inseminated and clawing her way into the biggest leather chair in a large corporation. Eastern Europe is as America was in the days of the wild west. The ease of survival in western society certainly doesn't help this whole role-reversal thing.

and...

MysteryWoman
For all the b*tching that women do about how they have to have ‘the ideal look’, they just don’t get it. THEY PUT THAT PRESSURE ON THEMSELVES.

Women think that they should be super skinny, when males don’t quite reflect that view. The people that place these ‘skinny’ models on Cosmo are usually OLDER WOMEN!

Besides, ATTITUDE will do wonders for a person’s apparent ‘look’. By not trying to overcompensate for their natural female passiveness by trying to be overly dominating, these foreign girls usually are a HELL of a lot sexier!

I get so pissed when I see chicks (who aren’t much to look at) act all ****y and nasty, and then complain when they have problems with guys.

MANY of these women cut thier playing field in HALF by being outright NASTY to guys that they don't think are cute.

Some of these guys, if they didn't have to put up with treatment like this, would probably be able to fufill the womans needs.

One girl who I met up with last year after not seeing her for 3 years (who in high school would make comments on how 'ugly' I was) was ASTONISHED recently when she asked me out, and made advances, and I wanted NOTHING to do with her.

Almost as she was thinking, "Well, you didn't pass my test before, but you pass now. What is the problem?"

(Some) women in America want BOTH to be pampered AND dominant. (Note: there are many that don’t, but I am focusing on the increasingly prevalent bottom to middle layer.) But that is a contradiction! Pampering is protecting. The male instinct is to provide for that which is in NEED.
Why else when we see a feminine female do we seem to have a natural urge to protect her, to hold her, etc.?

The word “cute” itself implies weakness. Babies are cute, they are helpless; small animals are cute, they are also helpless; children are cute, (so we don’t kill them, lol!).

Imagine if the baby grew horns, started to breath fire, while copping a b*tchy and condescending attitude?

Wouldn’t want to protect it anymore would you?

Women try to keep all the power that they can muster, submitting ONLY their p*ssy, and then wonder why they are not satisfied?

This is just like the nice guy, who is dominating ONLY with his d*ck. His whole personality is passive.

STR8UP
American women don't bring enough to the table. Life is SO EASY for them they don't feel the need to improve themselves beyond their hair, nails, and skin in order to land "the catch". Then they complain about there being no good men. It needs to start with you, ladies. If you maintain the attitude that YOU hold the key to eternal bliss for some lucky man, then work on being WOMEN and give us something worth putting some effort into.
You want to know what I find hilarious?
I doubt that there were many women that wanted to be men back in the day when a person had to WORK the land! NOW, after MEN have invented ways to make life simple, they want to USURP the power that men have rightfully produced!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO suicide is the highest form of selflessness because you take yourself out
btw, this is really for another thread but this is absolutely the most ignorant thing i have read in awhile. (take it to another thread and see for yourself).

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it get to you. Especially if you're shy, negative experiences make you more shy. Unless you laugh them off and forget about them.
solomon, this is something santos said in another thread. this is an *example* of not being too sensitive.
sensitivity is not a bad thing. not having a sense of humor IS a bad thing, a very bad and potentially dangerous thing.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm submissive enough to let a man win a game of pool, because I know alot of men can't handle women beating them.
Please shut up if you don't know what you're talking about, which is the case. If lose to a woman, I give her props. If she can do something I can't, I ask her how she did what I couldn't do. Please quit the man hating because its lame as well as tired at the same time.

You guys find it hard to accept that women are becoming more and more selective
I don't find it hard. You either got to have the skills to get women or you will just be playing with yourself at the end of the day. If it gets to the point where its too big of a hassle then I will just drop women altogether and adopt if I want children. Women are still fun to be with but they're not _that_ vital to my life. I got better things to do with my time than bending over backwards to impress women.

They NEED validation 24 hours per day, seven days per week. And they will do whatever it takes to get it.
Thats because as children they were usually more social and as a result, more dependent on social activities, including dating. Because a lot of times for women, the emphasis is placed on her social standing as opposed to other factors. I know I sound like a feminazi but I think that the reason why women have to have satisfaction constantly because she needs to have a good footing in her socialite world or else she's nothing. Men are like this to a much smaller extent. Women who are in touch with their social side but not overly dependent on it (unlike 90-95% of most women), are good women to have in a long term relationship or even marriage.

Thats another theory on why there are so many divorces: many are not emotionally ready for marriage, specifically women. Sure its nice for them to show off their expensive diamond ring to her friends and sure its nice to throw a huge wedding as well as a huge bridal shower, when all the glory and flash ends, she realizes its not the amazing experience the media has made it out to be and gets pissed. The man, who wants it to work, does anything to make it work. So she dominates and eventually gets bored of him. He doesn't know what he is doing wrong (what he doesn't know is that trying to make it work is whats ****ing the relationship up) and eventually the woman divorces for sheer boredom. She'll try to pass off that she thought he was cheating or beat her every night so she can justify why it ended. The man loses half his money and all his pride. The woman just takes half the money she probably didn't earn in the first place, blow it all on useless **** (I need that Mercedes!) and the cycle continues.

Nobody is selfless.
I think she means that sometimes the good woman would put other needs over herself sometimes. Sometimes when its not smart to take that Caribbean cruise when the man's job may be on the line or when she has to make a sacrifice to benefit everyone. Too many women in relationships feel that the men have to sacrifice everything and the women can do whatever they want because they have a slit between their legs and the man doesn't. In order for a fully functional relationship, both sides have to make the sacrifice for it to work. It should be 50/50 or at its worst 60/40 on either side. Otherwise its just a waste of time and doomed to failure.

Regarding women saying they want a good man or how there aren't any good men left. Here's the thing. Maybe they went with women that actually were good themselves? I hang around with a lot of women that I would say as friends just to get a little insight of what they want. Today they were talking about men and all that. They want someone who is at least 6' tall, cut like a tank, handsome, smart, funny, rich, etc. I asked them if any less was acceptable. They kind of laughed and said "Yeah but its just not the same." I got pissed. I hate sluts like these so I ask, "Well what do you have to offer them?" Blank looks 'cross the room. One said, "Well, when you have a body like this, it speaks for itself." I left. Stupid hoes. They want the world in a man and offer nothing but a "hot bod."

Girls will pursue this until they get a reality check sometime in their 30s I imagine when this will just result in them being alone with a bunch of kids, when her boobs are starting to sag, she is getting wrinkles (thanks to all that tanning; you look like when you are 55 when you are 35! Yay!), and her legs are getting riddled with cellulite and vericose veins. Thats when I notice they start wanting that good man. So for those good men, don't sacrifice your integrity to marry an overgrown 10 year old that wants everything in a relationship except the emotions.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
I
Shorty, you seem to have a pretty good grip on reality. Tell us HONESTLY that you have never been guilty of latching onto a second relationship (or at least waiting until you had good reason to believe it would happen) before breaking off the first relationship....
No I have not done this. It isn't the bloody right thing to do. I have definetely looked, but I have not touched. I have left a relationship and went looking for a new one too quickly without giving myself the time to mend, but that's about the closest I've got. Personally, I am just the kind of woman that is giving and I get close to people easily because I want them to feel comfortable with me. When attached I have kept a boundary. That's why it was so hard for me when I was dating that idiot.

We got joe millionaire here in Australia. Appalling stuff.

I think she means that sometimes the good woman would put other needs over herself sometimes.
es_mer8: got it in one!

Men should be doing the same thing (not cheating, but breaking off relationships because they are not getting everything from the woman) but they don't for some strange reason.
Again, icepick I believe it comes down to Darwinsim. Men have a basic need to procreate and feel like their women adore them. Women need to feel like they are appreciated and adored. When needs like that aren't met, your $hit goes sour. Men are also silly ar$eholes who will milk the sex for all it's worth without realising;)
EDIT: Clarification.

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
es_mer, you write so phillospically well, problem is a lot of it is bullshyt. Have you ever got married yet? Can't comment on your parents marriage. Men do everything they can to make a relationship (don't generalise here). Most marriages end divorce because women are working full-time and are doing the chores, and most men won't get up the lazy ass and do a chore. Although not all men are like this because my cousins are good (but alot are), that is usually why she leaves.

I'll tell you that the majority of women don't have a privillige of bagging a millionarie and leaving the life of luxary. Most marry for love and to have children, and then get pissed of that have to work even harder than most men. Doing most of the chores and working full-time. She asks him to help, he accuses her of nagging. After many years she calls quits.

And before you blame feminism for women wanting to work full-time anyway, most men need their wives income to be able to survive day to day living.

Yes I am a feminist, no I don't go around beating up men or being nasty. I but I define feminism as fair play. I don't think there is anything wrong with my arguement, only that it may not be acceptable on a male forum

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortyBrown
Again, icepick I believe it comes down to Darwinsim. Men have a basic need to procreate and feel like their women adore them. Women need to feel like they are appreciated and adored. When needs like that aren't met, your $hit goes sour.
Maybe, but one thing that Darwinism ALWAYS fails to mention is the fact that, even though HUMANS evolve, SOCIETY evolves also.

They never fail to overlook the EVOLUTION of society, and then the crazy ones call for a "return to nature" where we should all act like nature intended.

Puhleeze! :rolleyes:

Humans left to thier own natural devices, without any societal laws, would just end up being a bunch of apes. We have evolved WITH society.

I think, if anything, Darwinism shows how much we NEED societal restrictions to progress.

As I will explain here shortly...

MysteryWoman
I'll tell you that the majority of women don't have a privillige of bagging a millionarie and leaving the life of luxary. Most marry for love and to have children, and then get pissed of that have to work even harder than most men. Doing most of the chores and working full-time. She asks him to help, he accuses her of nagging. After many years she calls quits.
I have noticed this too.

Many people here say that most divorces are based on AFCness in the man. While that may happen sometimes, I think what happens most often is the guy becomes complacent and lazy, and lets the woman deal with everything. Of course, she must, because there are children involved, etc.

Even though the reason you explained is only a SECONDARY reason in some cases, I think it ties in to the main one. People get divorced because they fall out of "love".

Why do they fall out of "love" and have all of these problems?

A WOMAN needs a MAN, and a MAN needs a WOMAN...but the funny thing is that most of these "adults" are still just GIRLS and BOYS! Most people are still stuck in childhood, but are usually too proud to see it because they "make lots of money" or "do adult things, like drink and have sex", etc.

When the man finds out that his WOMAN his a GIRL, and the woman finds out that her MAN is a BOY, problems start to occur.

How come they didn't see each other's immaturity at the beginning? Also, how come these people didn't GROW UP when they were supposed to?

This may seem strange that I am decrying this, but...

WOMEN ARE TOO EASY!

Our evolutionary theorists say that women are more selective then guys; people fifty years ago said that women did not like sex; hell, people claimed there was no such thing as female orgasm!

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Anyone with any shred of real world interaction with women would agree that it doesn't take much to get sex. All you have to do (as a guy) is to be reasonably clean, dress decent, and not be afraid of your desires as a man.

Big f*cking deal! Oh, that is SOO hard! :rolleyes: Gimme a break!

I don't know if you ladies are AWARE of this, but personal growth (the kind that changes boys into men) STAGNATES when a guy gets regular sex. Because, when it all comes down to it, the PURPOSE of man is to please women. I think it might be our greatest joy.

(Even to motivate myself, I have to cut myself off from women! And boy-howdy, I am having trouble! :D)

So we have this boy and girl, at 16 years old, f*cking constantly and having a grand ole' time. (Yeah, I know, teenagers were always f*cking, but I don't think it was THIS much and this WIDESPREAD.)

Since this BOY is getting all of his desires filled, he has no MOTIVATION to better himself. When a guy starts to get regular sex, his motivation THEN comes from the woman, but how can his 16 year old girlfriend motivate him? She is still a GIRL!

So what's gonna happen? Well, he may go through a few more girls, many guys eventually get slammed against the 'reality wall' when a relationship with a particularly pleasant woman goes sour, and they realize that they need to grow up.

But some don't. And some grow up, but not enough, only to become a lazy ass when they marry.

Now, with that being said, I don't advocate complete abstinence until lifelong marriage. I am not one of THOSE. I am all for sex, but I don't like how it is too easy to get. I don't have all the answers, but I am pretty sure why there is not many real men in the world:

Women are horrible at choosing men.

We needed to INVENT standards for them (as fathers to our daughters) in order to keep women from running off with the loser guy that looks like Brad Pitt.

Hell, they even invent weird 'rules' on thier OWN in order to not put off guys by 'giving it up' too easily. (If it was up to them, they would probably perfer EARLIER and MORE OFTEN!)

No, this isn't to punish them, or the guy; hopefully, these standards will show the guy that in order to get some (regularly, rather then clandestine liaisons in the middle of the night or after school, etc.) he must become a man and take care of his OWN business instead of leaching off the world.

Of course, men are bad at choosing women too, but that has an effect on children, and I am not going to get into that here. (There are some evil women out there who should NOT have kids...)

In the end, I think both sexes share equally in the blame.