Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Y IS IT EASY FOR WOMEN TO GET A RELATIONSHIP BUT NOT MEN WHEN THERE ARE AN EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN/WOMEN

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy for a woman to get a date because there is no shortage of men willing to pipe her down and move on. And women always think everyone is their friend so there you go.

For men it's more difficult because we are being chosen on the basis of our ability to maintain a relationship and provide.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men make it easy for them. Was talking to a girl on pof last night. Easily an 8. Maybe 5 texts total, but she a couple things she said...

Men are transparent. And she wants more info before taking a bite. Basically, her inbox was probably full within minutes of creating an account... Women have it easy and can get rlationships with ease because guys make it easy...

Serenity

Reaction score
Because women are 50% of the population who control 100% of the p*ssy. It's not rocket science.
Men are 50% of the population who control 100% of the d!ck. Which would mean there shouldn't be any difference, unless men put higher value on pvssy than women put on d!cks. Interestingly that's also something men can control, we simply have to value pvssy less.

Sadly many men still give their power away and victimize themselves blaming it on women. It's not their fault men overvalue pvssy, that's our fault.

Confusedpe

Reaction score
I'll give u another reason coming from a more matured male, 32 years old

10 years ago before social media was rampant it was much easier to get girls as their options were much more limited unless they physically went out and had face to face interactions

Now days, they post flattering pictures of themselves, they got thirsty guys inboxing them giving them super confidence

Men are to blame, if we played their game, it would even out the playing field more....sadly it's getting MUCH worse as time goes on and I feel sorry for the future generations

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about supply, demand and what's actually in demand to begin with.

When men see a woman with a tight ass they think, "Damn. I want that".

When women see a man with a tight ass they think, "Damn. I want that. I wonder if he has a good job. Does he pay his bills? Can he protect me in a dark alley at night? I wonder how he is around kids. Does he call his mother?".

Men want a tight piece of ass. Women want a package deal.

If you put a hot woman in a room of 100 men, all 100 men would want to hit that, but that woman would only look at maybe 5 guys as potential suitors. The other 95 men are screwed.

If you put a man who is the package deal in a room of 100 women, all 100 women would want that man, but there would be about 5 or 10 women he immediately wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. The other 90-95 women will probably get laid.

However, if you add a relationship into the mix, then things even up a bit. That package guy will also only look at maybe 5 women or so as likely suitors; women who have more than just a tight ass going for them. The other 90-95 women will be eliminated over looks, red flags and/or general bat-sh*t craziness.

If so few men are being chosen, why are most women not single? (since there is an equal number of men to women)

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems fair to me (if those syatistics are accurate). I look around at the men of my age group. They are mostly overweight, scruffy, beaten down, sad sacks without an ounce of mojo without game or enough self improvement desire to get game.

If I am in a room with 4 of these guys and me damn straight I want most of the women to be interested in me. Will I sleep with 4 of them? Who knows but that is MY choice as much as theirs. I am unworried about puzzy enough that I can say no even when it is thrown at me.
Men are friggin idiots. If they had a bit more self esteem and less desperation they wouldn,'t need to hit on anything that moved and validate these women while getting nothing out of it.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women have abundance of men

Medium women have an abundance of men

Ugly women have no men or some men

Hot men have women

Medium men have it hard but get women here and there

Low men have nothing

Since its 50 50 men to women HOW THE FUX ARE SO MANY MEN SINGLE AND SO FEW WOMEN SINGLE?

Unless its aging? Men are still attractive at an older age, more so than women, meaning there's alot more men to go around and alot less women? Meaning lots of guys not getting women?

Due to women getting ugly fast via aging there's actually alot more men than women practically speaking, the ugly undatable category for women is much larger than the mens ugly category?

Esp since mens attractiveness is down to other things like money, confidence, and not solely looks, for women its soely looks almost and they look crap fast.

Men have competition from other men from 18 to 55?

Women only have competition from women aged 18 to 40?

Young women hold more power since threes less of them to go around

Older women aren't even considered due to their prune like appearance

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its around 1.06 men per woman and (much) worse in some countries, not 50/50. Women would still be getting pandered to if it was even due to gender dynamics, but ive made a thread in the past explaining the role of the "extra" men. On phone so if you wanna find it, search my threads.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing.

When we are grading on looks:

What does a 6/10 woman have to do to become an 8?

Solid makeup game, a hot dress, heels?

What does a 6/10 man have to do to become an 8?

Lose 20lb of fat and gain 30lbs of lean mass? Then he's maybe a 7, then a whole other bunch of stuff to maybe scrape an 8

Basically it takes a lot more effort to be a "hot" guy than it does a hot girl.

And contrary to what some will say, looks ABSOLUTELY matter for pickup.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing.

Lose 20lb of fat and gain 30lbs of lean mass? Then he's maybe a 7, then a whole other bunch of stuff to maybe scrape an 8

Men have been conditioned to think that women look better than they actually do. Thats why i dont care when guys here start pulling out their "hb scales" and saying shes this or that, its just bullsh!t. What she really is is a woman like any other, which means never showing her face on- or offline without countless hours of practice at twisting reality.

Confusedpe

Reaction score
Just remember for every red pill man there are 100,000 white knights

Just be best at your game and u will succeed

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing.

that works against women if all women can make themselves look hotter
I have meetings planned with six different chicks next week, three of whom I have already fvcked, the other three of which I am likely to either next week or in the near future.

One assumes we're exclusive. One probably thinks I'm not seeing anyone else. For the other four it's too early to tell.

If you assume these women are not seeing other men then you get a picture for why we are in this current state of affairs. The only barrier to top twenty percenters monopolising the market is their time, honesty and desire.

Be a top twenty percenter or die trying.

You are a bottom dweller, a narcissist, the real you is a lonely guy on the net trying to improve his ego via tricking others thats the real you, its on every forum, so many sad sad narcissists pretending tehy are snipers or special forces or well endowed or getting loads of women its so sad and so obvious. TRULY PATHETIC DUDE!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have meetings planned with six different chicks next week, three of whom I have already fvcked, the other three of which I am likely to either next week or in the near future.

One assumes we're exclusive. One probably thinks I'm not seeing anyone else. For the other four it's too early to tell.

If you assume these women are not seeing other men then you get a picture for why we are in this current state of affairs. The only barrier to top twenty percenters monopolising the market is their time, honesty and desire.

Be a top twenty percenter or die trying.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you think I'm lying only illustrates that you need to work on your game. If you can't envision a reality in which a man can secure six dates in a week then you're not where you need to be.

It wasn't always this way. I was a virgin till 18. Managed to hook up with what was probably a HB4 in a drunken stupor and pop it was gone. I then went the next three years at uni without getting laid once. Hooked up with a HB8 shortly after graduation, which made me question the poor self image I'd developed. Hooked up with another HB8 while travelling and developed serious oneitis. Naturally she crushed me and at 21 is when I found this site. Never looked back.

Six painstaking years later and the floodgates have opened. How?

• Confidence and Game. I've always been a decent looking guy but never believed it. I had a pretty sh*tty childhood so never developed that positive self image. I had to spend six painstaking years developing a solid frame: Sosuave, Pook, David De Angelo, Sean Stephenson - positive affirmations and self help EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't need to do it now because that confidence is an integrated part of my personality but it wasn't always this way
  • Looks. The body I have now came from killing myself in the gym. If I posted even one pic you would understand. My body is close to Mark Wahlberg's Calvin Klein shots. Fitness model status. I also spent two years trying different types of moisturiser, exfoliation and face wash until I found one that was best for my skin. Now my skin is as a good as it will ever be. So looks wise I am easily an 8.
  • Finance. At 21 I was broke, unemployed with a poor degree. One masters and four years work experience later and I am finally starting to reap the benefits. Dressing well, money to spend, the opportunity to make shrewd investments and the confidence which comes with getting closer to financial freedom.
The point I'm making is that everything I have which makes me good with women came from abject failure, rejection and plain hard work. I am no flawless superman nor do I profess to be. I'm simply finally enjoying the fruits of my labour and it feels great.

Last edited:

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give u another reason coming from a more matured male, 32 years old

10 years ago before social media was rampant it was much easier to get girls as their options were much more limited unless they physically went out and had face to face interactions

Now days, they post flattering pictures of themselves, they got thirsty guys inboxing them giving them super confidence

Men are to blame, if we played their game, it would even out the playing field more....sadly it's getting MUCH worse as time goes on and I feel sorry for the future generations
This is spot on. Social media and OLD sites are ruining women and men both. It makes me sick to see such a plethora of beta orbiters. 300 likes for a just okay selfie with 50 or 60 comments from men telling them how beautiful they are. And that's just the public stuff we see. Add to that a likely 30 or 40 private messages telling them how beautiful they are. It's truly sickening and I refuse to do it. I won't click the like button to save my own life. F that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would rather share a man that is in the top 10% then have an average man all to herself. Women are not loyal, and they really do not expect men to be loyal to them. Only that you will 'pay for it' if you are married and you get caught cheating. They do not care if you cheat, they just don't want you spending 'THEIR' resources on other women.

Also women move on faster because they always have a back-up plan. Before they dump their current dude, they always have someone else lined up. more than half the women I fvck I later learn have 'serious' boyfriends. They can't help themselves, when they find a man that they believe is attractive, and he knows how to push her emotional buttons, she will sleep with him.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is spot on. Social media and OLD sites are ruining women and men both. It makes me sick to see such a plethora of beta orbiters. 300 likes for a just okay selfie with 50 or 60 comments from men telling them how beautiful they are. And that's just the public stuff we see. Add to that a likely 30 or 40 private messages telling them how beautiful they are. It's truly sickening and I refuse to do it. I won't click the like button to save my own life. F that.
You are correct, but the silver lining is that with so many choads around, it is easier to stand out in the eyes of women if you are a levelheaded man.