Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Y IS IT EASY FOR WOMEN TO GET A RELATIONSHIP BUT NOT MEN WHEN THERE ARE AN EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN/WOMEN

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

ARE THERE ALOT OF SINGLE PEOPLE MALE AND FEMALE BECAUSE OF HOW PICKY WOMEN ARE?

ARE A FEW MEN GETTING ALL THE WOMEN AND MANY WOMEN ARE BEING CHEATED ON BY THESE FEW ALPHA MEN?

WHY IS IT SO MUCH HARDER FOR MEN? WITH EQUAL NUMBERS OF MEN AND WOMEN?

WHY IS THERE A GROUP OF 7 GUYS HOVERING AROUND AN AVERAGE LOOKING WOMAN AT THE KEBAB SHOP ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, BUT THERES NEVER 7 WOMEN HOVERING AROUND AN AVERAGE LOOKING MAN OUTSIDE THE CLUB HOPING TO BAG HIM?

WHY?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

WHATS THE DYNAMIC HERE?

SORRY TO SHOUT IM JUST ANGERED BY THE UNFAIRNESS

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of men get 20% of the sex.

20% of men get 80% of the sex.

Be a 20% man
I think it's more like 20% of men get 99% of the sex with attractive women.

I really don't think that the top 20% of men have sex with 80% of all women (which group by definition includes many average and below average women). That just doesn't make any sense.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

ARE A FEW MEN GETTING ALL THE WOMEN AND MANY WOMEN ARE BEING CHEATED ON BY THESE FEW ALPHA MEN?

WHY IS THERE A GROUP OF 7 GUYS HOVERING AROUND AN AVERAGE LOOKING WOMAN AT THE KEBAB SHOP ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, BUT THERES NEVER 7 WOMEN HOVERING AROUND AN AVERAGE LOOKING MAN OUTSIDE THE CLUB HOPING TO BAG HIM?

WHY?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

WHATS THE DYNAMIC HERE?

Eggs are rare.

Sperm are common.

One man can impregnate 1000 women, and they prefer to share the Alpha.

Any questions ASS-H*LE?

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of men get 20% of the sex.

20% of men get 80% of the sex.

Be a 20% man

REALLY?

So how many women does the typical alpha male have on the go?

Sure he can impregnate a million/billion women with one spunk maybe potentially, but youd need to separate the sperms and artificially impregnate a million women-billion. Quite impractical in our day and age.

A million-billion sperms or not a guy can only spunk so many times a day. How many women does he need for that? A different one each time? 3 times a day? Is that really accounting for 80% of the women?

Are you sure you guys didnt just fool for a pick up artists sales game?

Last edited:

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more like 20% of men get 99% of the sex with attractive women.

I really don't think that the top 20% of men have sex with 80% of all women (which group by definition includes many average and below average women). That just doesn't make any sense.

That sounds more like it but i see attractive women with not so hot or confident etc guys all the time. I dont think they are alphas I think they are flukes, but common flukes, they get together because they work together all the time or because he reminds her of a previous boyfriend etc Not because he is an alpha.

Also the top guys how many women roughly would they need on the go to be doing 80% of teh hot women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds more like it but i see attractive women with not so hot or confident etc guys all the time. I dont think they are alphas I think they are flukes, but common flukes, they get together because they work together all the time or because he reminds her of a previous boyfriend etc Not because he is an alpha.

Also the top guys how many women roughly would they need on the go to be doing 80% of teh hot women?
Sometimes the non-alpha makes her FEEL better. She feels stronger and more capable with him. And she may prefer this. All women do not want drama. I know the "hot girls" ( hoez) we talk about here have similar programming. But there are diferent women.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the non-alpha makes her FEEL better. She feels stronger and more capable with him. And she may prefer this. All women do not want drama. I know the "hot girls" ( hoez) we talk about here have similar programming. But there are diferent women.

Do the hot guys just go through women like takeaways like one after the other after the other etc? Or are they having several relationships on the go or both?

I mean a guy can only spunk so many times, so how many women does he need and if he doesnt secure them down does he really take all the hot women?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

WHY?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

WHATS THE DYNAMIC HERE?

If it helps, I'm a female and it doesn't seem that easy to me. Maybe some of that is just perception?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are beta drones, and women get to choose which Richard Cranium to go out with.

Until they meet Mr. Impossible... Then, their whole world changes.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are beta drones, and women get to choose which Richard Cranium to go out with.

Until they meet Mr. Impossible... Then, their whole world changes.
Lol you sound like a nightmare to the psychology of women

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
Because for some unknown reason a lot of men are stupid as fvck. They believe they have to impress a women, to win her over without her really having to prove sh!t. What more could a woman want than a guy who does everything for them? I know what, a guy who's exciting and more unpredictable.

I may not know the true reason, but I don't have to know why to be successful. I just know that I am as much of a prize as anyone else, I won't suck up to a woman more than she does to me.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Male/female ratios don't matter.

When I used to do clubs years ago, there were plenty of nights where women outnumbered men (at least early on in the night). Maybe there were several bachelorette parties going on that night. But I can absolutely assure you that it made it NO easier for the men. I swear it was almost WORSE with the "girls' nights out."

I've been to bars, dances, etc. and other places where it was three guys and 20 women, only for all three guys to be ignored.

I could go on, but you probably see my point.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is ingrained within Man to be the provider. This worked fine for thousands of years until the "we demand equal rights but not equal fights" squad turned up in the 60's with their wavy hair and their feminazi agenda.

Fast forward 50 years and now we have a world full of Beta cucks who wholly believe what their ingrained DNA tells them to do in order to secure the ultimate prize of passing on their genetics via the womb of an entitled woman.

The Men of today are expected to jump through hoops like a horny Dolphin in order to get their mouthful of stinky fish. This is where we say "screw that" and we walk away with our Masculinity intact.

I feel like if i don't stop writing now then this will turn into a Book... you get the picture..

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Women will use sex toys, hook up with their ex, secretly hook up on Tinder, and pretty much use any means possible to avoid officiallly "dating" unless the guy is really her type and really worth it for a relationship. Or she might actually be quite "dry spell tolerant" if she's older.

So, on the surface, it often appears that most women have no interest in men. This is not the case. They are just extremely selective and very good at hiding their desires unless they meet a guy they are very attracted to.

Men, in general, are less good at going without sex. And most men aren't too good at hiding such interest.

Yes.

I don't know if it's always "cheating"per se. Women probably know what they are getting into and know a certain type of guy has multiple women. Other times, it really IS cheating.

As I alluded to in my "ratio" post, women don't think in terms of ratios the same way men do. A guy wonders if there are enough women at the party such that he can hook up.

Women are more about quality than quantity. She doesn't care how many guys are at the party. She cares how many good looking and available guys are at the party. See the difference?

WHY?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

WHATS THE DYNAMIC HERE?

I don't think you can reasonably draw any other conclusion than men are less picky and more shall we say "hungry."

So the idea that your dorm floor has 5 guys and 5 girls, and they will all pair up and everybody gets a gf/bf is not reality. I wish it were that simple.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut to the chase: one word. Pu**y. That is all.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have meetings planned with six different chicks next week, three of whom I have already fvcked, the other three of which I am likely to either next week or in the near future.

One assumes we're exclusive. One probably thinks I'm not seeing anyone else. For the other four it's too early to tell.

If you assume these women are not seeing other men then you get a picture for why we are in this current state of affairs. The only barrier to top twenty percenters monopolising the market is their time, honesty and desire.

Be a top twenty percenter or die trying.

Last edited: