Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Y IS IT EASY FOR WOMEN TO GET A RELATIONSHIP BUT NOT MEN WHEN THERE ARE AN EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN/WOMEN

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, her inbox was probably full within minutes of creating an account ...
http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/on...ails-do-the-most-attractive-women-get-online/
I’m 56, have pics posted with my face only (personal preference, although I’m in shape). When I first join a website (JDate, Yahoo Personals, POF, eHarmony) I have 50-100 emails in the first week. After that it stays that way for a couple months. When it dwindles down, I still get 5-10 per week. About half of those emails are from men between 25-45 years of age (and I am NOT interested in very young men). I would think that a good looking woman in her 20’s would need a personal secretary to handle the influx of emails!
Think of what a woman HALF this responder's age gets! Heck, a woman could be a THIRD of this woman's age and still be legal!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Guys generally have trouble getting sex. Women have trouble getting good sex. this is according to one of my exes who I have no reason to dispute on this. When we got together she said she hadn't had any in close to a year. She said it wasn't because she didn't want it or couldn't get it, but because most guys are no good at sex and she preferred to just please herself.

Last I heard there were indeed more women in the world than men. Men overall are the stronger sex. Even though there are more weak man now than ever before . But the biggest weakness of all is that men in general have no self-control when it comes poon. and women know this and they take complete advantage of it. If men more to get some self-control regarding sex the world would be a completely different place. it would put women back in their place where they should have been all along.

Has anyone here ever told a woman no and declined her sex? Everyone should do it at least once in their life. It blows her fvcking mind. as if natural science has been completely destroyed lol

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...she tried to invite herself in and I said 'no, Ill see you later.' I still see her pretty regularly but she knows now that she always needs to ask.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys ever see girls on Instagram and the pathetic comments from their beta male orbiters? "Please just kill me now", "I will do anything for you", "Mama". Meanwhile the guy she is with never comments.