Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is up with AFC guys getting the girls?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you know what i'm gonna say from the thread title?...ok if you don't this is what i mean.

I'm full of confidence,charisma..etc....i'm an average looking guy who talks to loads of girls.
Yet lately i'm starting to fall into self pity and doubt (the dead zone).

the reason being you ask?, the fact that i apply everything that i've learnt from diffrent websites,articles and people's experiences aswell as being out in the field (not just on the pc)

To find that i get NOT ONE GIRL, But the guys who know **** about anything, i'm talking about the ugly guys with no prospects who get the piss taken outta them and have no game getting girls and getting laid.
While i stand there in absolute awe at the fact they have **** all going for them in life,yet they walk around with hot girls.

first it was this fat peice of **** who has no game and is just the brunt of everybody's joke...he's 30 and has an 18 year old girlfriend who is average.
Then another guy i know is a TOTAL AFC and he get's with a girl too.

Yet little richard (Malachi), who applies all his techniques and bull**** that i know get's NOWHERE!!......at this rate i'll be lucky if my **** doesn't drop off or my friends put it up on ebay for somebody to use other than myself.

This isn't a rant thread....i just need to know, SHOULD I go back to being this dumbass loser like the rest of these idiots and see where it get's me?, as it's working for them?.

GUIDE ME O HOLY DJ'S....lol

-Malachi

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence and self-improvement alone will get you no girls. Don't fall for that trap. It will give you a strong head on your shoulders, but you need to have game to get attractive females.

What you need is that je ne sais quoi.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you're willing to be a "dumbass loser like the rest of these idiots" just because maybe you'll get some?

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
Ok so you know what i'm gonna say from the thread title?...ok if you don't this is what i mean.

I'm full of confidence,charisma..etc....i'm an average looking guy who talks to loads of girls.
Yet lately i'm starting to fall into self pity and doubt (the dead zone).

the reason being you ask?, the fact that i apply everything that i've learnt from diffrent websites,articles and people's experiences aswell as being out in the field (not just on the pc)

To find that i get NOT ONE GIRL, But the guys who know **** about anything, i'm talking about the ugly guys with no prospects who get the piss taken outta them and have no game getting girls and getting laid.
While i stand there in absolute awe at the fact they have **** all going for them in life,yet they walk around with hot girls.

first it was this fat peice of **** who has no game and is just the brunt of everybody's joke...he's 30 and has an 18 year old girlfriend who is average.
Then another guy i know is a TOTAL AFC and he get's with a girl too.

Yet little richard (Malachi), who applies all his techniques and bull**** that i know get's NOWHERE!!......at this rate i'll be lucky if my **** doesn't drop off or my friends put it up on ebay for somebody to use other than myself.

This isn't a rant thread....i just need to know, SHOULD I go back to being this dumbass loser like the rest of these idiots and see where it get's me?, as it's working for them?.

GUIDE ME O HOLY DJ'S....lol

-Malachi
As long as you think like this, the only action you'll be getting is your right fist, or left if you're one of those freaks.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
This isn't a rant thread....i just need to know, SHOULD I go back to being this dumbass loser like the rest of these idiots and see where it get's me?, as it's working for them?
Sure. It's always good to experiment. But that's not what you're actually intending here. The fact that you'll definitely get disappointed once more if you fail when you turn into a dumbass loser does not make it into an experiment but into an expectation. You expect to get the girls you're hitting on. You expect that if it works for someone else, it will work for you. Try not to be so naive.

And once again, as it has already been mentioned numerous times, DO NOT put women ahead of yourself. It's easy to know when you are doing it. In your case, it's you are trying to change yourself into something that you're not so sure about changing into because you want to get some pvssy like those other guys are getting.

Okay. You could live your life with women as your ultimate objective and you come in second. But do remember that if you do so, you will always be susceptible to being manipulated. As long as you understand and accept the consequences, there's no complaints. But the thing is, if you are complaining about your predicament, then I WILL have complaints.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Man!! have you ever considered that maybe you are trying a little too hard?..... Don't use too many techniques and stop reading so much about seduction. Seduction is a very natural process it is embedded somewhere in the back of your head from birth what you REALLY need to do to seduce (Of course society makes sure all that information is suppressed so it can keep on building confused, agitated and easily controlled people).

Watch "Before Sunset" with Ethan Hawke a lot of people here would call his character an AFC but honestly that’s exactly how a pickup should be done give or take a few things he said.

It's all natural......... No need to be the Super DJ and shut of all your emotions.

Emotions are good it's what makes you human.

P.S. Don’t overdo the techniques you use………. Especially C+F

Reaction score
i think they get them because they don't know what they're doing. They don't know they're AFCs, they dont even know what an AFC is. They have no idea what the hell is going on and they do some things right without noticing. It's luck.

Don't be so stressed out, it will come to you. You will figure it out, just let it happen, its kind of like writer's block.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words for you:
they're lucky.

My advice is to NEVER put women before yourself, as someone already said. I have heard several successful DJ's say, "If you're not happy without a woman, you won't be happy WITH one."
Basically, learn to be happy without them (yeah it can be challenging I suppose), and live your own life. Straighten yourself out a little so you at least lose a lot of the desperation and depression. Then go take what is yours.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this site has got the idea that "unless a guy has read some kind of seduction material there is no way he can get a girl" which isnt true. Women are naturally attracted to men. Most or all married men have probably never taken a look at any kind of material that we have. I'd like to add there are no techniques IMO, just attitudes. Be the best you can be, chase your dreams/goals, and a girl will fall in there somewhere. Now if you took all your AFC friends to a club or something, Im sure you'd probably be the most succesfull in getting your foot in the door.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple - guys, even hideous and total AFCs, get girls (some often hot) because they are in the same social circle as them. Sometimes hot girls will go for complete losers simply because they're 'friends' and that's all she needs. I know one hot, outgoing girl who worked at my gym whose boyfriend was a complete beta AFC loser who didn't talk at all. She dumped him after 3 months, and I found out that they had been friends for years before they hooked up.

thedude7

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, don't worry about these other guys that are making you jealous, they are not your concern. Just chill out dude. If you are actively seeking girls then it's going to happen.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. These guys don't give a fvck. You, my friend, are probably trying too hard.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys just don't care. They may be AFC, but they are persistent (and most cases, needy). Fact is, they try a lot more, and eventually they will succeed since they got more try's. Most of the time the women that they are with aren't that great either.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are def trying to hard. You need to relax abit. Having a girl is not the be all and end all. Once you stop putting such high priotity on it this will fall into place. DJ tactics do work. If you are losing faith in them i suggest you get someone to Bootcamp you. Get a fellow DJ trainer or wingman with an experianced DJ

Spiky

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres no such thing as being magically blessed. The reason these guys get laid and you dont is because of something they're doing. Try hanging around people who get laid and figuring out what it is. Maybe these 'losers' arnt as hopeless as you thought; after all, they're getting laid.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same 'ere buddy...

I feel ya man. I just lost out some chick to 2 ultimate AFC'S (one who dated the chick before, for whom she STILL has feelings for and who asked her "ARE YOU FAKIN IT?" when they where making love and her just as bad current boyfriend).

I threw everything but the kitchen sink. C + F, Natural, smooth body language, dominant behaviors, NEVER QUESTIONING MY ACTIONS, being indiffenent (hell, mysogynistic at times), giving her wild times, uncontrollably turning her on, and yet she refused to get to my place for sex, thanks to her current boyfriend who she wants to remain faithful too. At the rate i was going, i thought she'd leave the prick for me, but for some inexplicable reason...