WTF is up with AFC guys getting the girls?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did ask my brother about this last night and he came out with

"It's because they are comfortable with themselfs and don't seem to care about their imperfections...faults etc."

I do think my brother has a point here...i do seem to overly concerned with my appearance and how girls see me (opinions)

I guess like alot of you guys are telling me on here, I need to stop trying so hard and maybe concentrate on something diffrent in my life so i fall out of the desperation mode?.

The first change i'm making is comming tonight, for years all i have done is gone down town clubbing with my brother and NEVER EVER go to bars/pubs.
I think i have a deep fear of bars seeing how it's a more social enviroment and maybe i realize i can't control everybody's opinion in such a small space.

So from today i should care alittle less or maybe try harder with the i don't care attitude?.

BTW i appreciate all the help that you guys offer....i really do!...it's been far to long where i have been reading these forums and not actually asking for help.

-Malachi

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
Simple - guys, even hideous and total AFCs, get girls (some often hot) because they are in the same social circle as them. Sometimes hot girls will go for complete losers simply because they're 'friends' and that's all she needs. I know one hot, outgoing girl who worked at my gym whose boyfriend was a complete beta AFC loser who didn't talk at all. She dumped him after 3 months, and I found out that they had been friends for years before they hooked up.
yeah, this one is still partly a matter of luck. An AFC loser tries his hardest to have a lot of friends and clings onto every girl he meets. Most are pretty social even though they're idiots. This one action alone will give them better chances of hooking up than a complete DJ who never socializes. That is half of it - SOCIALIZING. If you don't shoot, you won't ever score.
The OTHER part of it is just being in the right place at the right time, and being lucky enough to hook up with one of those girls in his social circle. I think the majority of relationships are started just by chance. THE number one factor is proximity. It has been scientifically proven that people who see each other frequently and spend time together (whether in class, a gym, a club, etc.) have a much higher chance of having a relationship than if they didn't know each other at all and just met at, say, a party or another chance occasion. This one factor is the more powerful than any other. I had four really hot girls all over me in this one class last year just because they all sat right next to me and me, doing the right things a DJ does, had easy access to all four.

So, it really is as simple as that.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be right, But i find it hard to make friends with women as they always seem evasive or if they would rather be somewhere else...

Also i don't think i have anything in common with most girls.....when i talk to them all i think about is how i look to them and what to say next to them.
Probally as i never had any sisters, that's maybe why i have problem making friends with girls....i'd rather just date em i guess.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess your lack of success so far is that you care alot about what they think about you.

The trouble with reading pick-up material and how girls SHOULD be reacting to it, it makes you an approval junkie. You become addicted in achieving the desired result and winning her approval.

The only way to overcome this is to aproach a girl and think to your self "hey, i'm gonna find out if SHE is good enough for ME!"

If she turns you down..... HER LOSS!!!! she is a loser her self for going out with those loser AFC. Believe me, no half decent girl would even take a second look at those AFC. So really, the way I see it is that those AFC dating those chicks so that we dont have to waste our time with them!

:-D

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A really good example of AFCs hooking up due to being in the same social circle - asian guys. How many times do you see the geeky, weedy looking asian guy with a hot asian girl who is waaay above him in the looks scale?
I think they're only together because of their asian social circle - the girl doesn't really have many better options in her circle and goes for the only guy who asks her out.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be these guys have a particular part of their game worked out and the rest falls to ****.

Also, I would venture to say you know techniques, but just don't have it all worked out yet.

Once you have even the basics totally worked out, you can walk into a room where all the, as you say AFC's and their hot girlfriends are and you can get them all following your social lead.

It really is all about being a man (in one way or another) and letting the women know that. Maybe pay attention to closes. Work on those.

Where exactly does your game fall apart on the most consistent basis?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dante1a
It could be these guys have a particular part of their game worked out and the rest falls to ****.

Also, I would venture to say you know techniques, but just don't have it all worked out yet.

Once you have even the basics totally worked out, you can walk into a room where all the, as you say AFC's and their hot girlfriends are and you can get them all following your social lead.

It really is all about being a man (in one way or another) and letting the women know that. Maybe pay attention to closes. Work on those.

Where exactly does your game fall apart on the most consistent basis?

Ok i think it's mostly on the conversation if i was to look at myself.
It's the fact that like you say, i'm not thinking in the way that see's myself as the prize.

I guess i want the blue pill (Matrix) that will let me get the girls i desire...but i can't even get the girls i don't desire...so something is really wrong.

I guess it could be my appearance that let's me down as i'm kinda thin and at 5ft.4inchs alot of guys look more healthy than me i suppose.

Also this is going to be what i get called on now ...... ALL MY LIFE i have gone downtown to CLUBS...nothing else...and so i don't get alot of girls down there on their own.
So i DON'T APPROACH atall....all i do is go onto the dance floor and get girls that way.

I can't remember one time i've ever approached a girl and had a conversation for more than 2mins with...i just run out of words and things to talk about...also i think that i sound like a creepy ass ****.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude not to be harsh, but how on earth can you be applying the whole game stuff (c+f etc.) if you're only talking to them for two minutes. I can hold a conversation longer than two minutes with girls who hate my guts. You need to keep approaching women. Pick a few topics say music in club, where she's from, some jewellery she's wearing and try to work that into a conversation. Its tough, I'm still learning but practice is everything.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vorbis
dude not to be harsh, but how on earth can you be applying the whole game stuff (c+f etc.) if you're only talking to them for two minutes. I can hold a conversation longer than two minutes with girls who hate my guts. You need to keep approaching women. Pick a few topics say music in club, where she's from, some jewellery she's wearing and try to work that into a conversation. Its tough, I'm still learning but practice is everything.
it's easier said than done!, i guess that's why the losers are getting the girls and us guys who really make the effort are left with nothing....well some of us ahah.

I bet the losers are more comfortable with being ugly,stupid or nerdish and that's why they can talk about anything and build conversation.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
it's easier said than done!, i guess that's why the losers are getting the girls and us guys who really make the effort are left with nothing....well some of us ahah.

I bet the losers are more comfortable with being ugly,stupid or nerdish and that's why they can talk about anything and build conversation.
Technically, almost everyone in the male population is "AFC," as the people on this board like to call them. After all, the "A" does stand for "average."
These guys usually end up with one girl they were lucky enough to find and many will marry her. I know guys like this who met the girl online somehow, just through a friend maybe, or who met her at a particular party, or who, as I said earlier, had a class with her and just happened to be sitting next to her when she sat down. Any girls they get basically comes from pure chance/luck and nothing else. Show me one motherfu-ckin' loser guy who actually approached that hot 10 he is dating and started the relationship himself. It just doesn't happen much. Many losers will end up with the hot girl, but in many cases the girl is an attention wh-ore, gold-digger, bi-tch, etc., in which case we don't want her anyway, but he will put up with her because he has no choice, being the loser that he thinks he is. I really need not continue on with this useless topic, but just don't let these guys get you down.
If you truly do know how to use C&F, how to play with her emotions, how to be a man, use kino, etc., and you have the confidence to take the lead the next time you're in a situation with a girl, you have nothing to worry about.... it's only a matter of time. The thing you need to do more than ANYTHING is to put yourself out there and start socializing more if you're not already. School is among the best actually. Of course, you can do cold approaches and stuff, but most relationships (probably 99.9%) are started between people who met each other in some sort of social situation. Now this is supposed to be the easy part (hey, the AFC's obviously can handle it). I truly believe this is where most men fail however. There are thousands of great guys who get nothing just because they find it easier to sit at home playing Halo all day than going out. I actually make an EFFORT to surround myself with people. Anyway, because most men are AFC losers, most women do end up with them, whether they like it or not.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Technically, almost everyone in the male population is "AFC," as the people on this board like to call them. After all, the "A" does stand for "average."
These guys usually end up with one girl they were lucky enough to find and many will marry her. I know guys like this who met the girl online somehow, just through a friend maybe, or who met her at a particular party, or who, as I said earlier, had a class with her and just happened to be sitting next to her when she sat down. Any girls they get basically comes from pure chance/luck and nothing else. Show me one motherfu-ckin' loser guy who actually approached that hot 10 he is dating and started the relationship himself. It just doesn't happen much. Many losers will end up with the hot girl, but in many cases the girl is an attention wh-ore, gold-digger, bi-tch, etc., in which case we don't want her anyway, but he will put up with her because he has no choice, being the loser that he thinks he is. I really need not continue on with this useless topic, but just don't let these guys get you down.
If you truly do know how to use C&F, how to play with her emotions, how to be a man, use kino, etc., and you have the confidence to take the lead the next time you're in a situation with a girl, you have nothing to worry about.... it's only a matter of time. The thing you need to do more than ANYTHING is to put yourself out there and start socializing more if you're not already. School is among the best actually. Of course, you can do cold approaches and stuff, but most relationships (probably 99.9%) are started between people who met each other in some sort of social situation. Now this is supposed to be the easy part (hey, the AFC's obviously can handle it). I truly believe this is where most men fail however. There are thousands of great guys who get nothing just because they find it easier to sit at home playing Halo all day than going out. I actually make an EFFORT to surround myself with people. Anyway, because most men are AFC losers, most women do end up with them, whether they like it or not.

Actually that makes alot of sense......

Alot of these guys i know do actively go out looking for people to talk to.

Ok i'll go away now and try my very best to socialize with EVERY guy/girl i can and shall make some kind of update thread in about a month or so...if not sooner.

I thank EVERYONE who gave me alittle of their time to write and reply to my thread!.

Thx again!

-Malachi

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Just be yourself dumb fck. Stop trying to be someone you're not.

Good luck!

-Meg
Now we know what kind of enemy men are up against... :p

However, I have to disagree with you. Since when has "being yourself" ever gotten you anywhere in life? Even educating ourselves means we are not being ourselves, but becoming something better. You know where I would be if I tried to simply "be myself?" Nowhere. I am naturally VERY nice, passive, shy, and unsocial as fu-ck. That's just about as bad as you can get. I've fixed a lot of my weak natural tendencies, and while I am still basically the same nice guy, I am MUCH better with women, just because of a few traits I developed. If he wants to get better and improve his skills with women, you shouldn't try to stop him. You know dam-n well some men have a natural advantage just because of their personalities. Working on C&F, trying to become more social, etc. is only going to help him.
I should know, I don't even feel a desire to have friends, but I force myself to socialize because I know if I didn't, I would probably be shi-t out of luck when it came to getting women. This guy has found a potential problem spot (socializing) and he is working to fix it, so he WILL improve.

thedude7

Don Juan
Reaction score
A really good example of AFCs hooking up due to being in the same social circle - asian guys. How many times do you see the geeky, weedy looking asian guy with a hot asian girl who is waaay above him in the looks scale?
I think they're only together because of their asian social circle - the girl doesn't really have many better options in her circle and goes for the only guy who asks her out.
You perceive asian men who are physically slim as 'geeky, weedy looking', however in many asian societies women view this as attractive.

Think about this, the buff looking baywatch type guy which would generally be viewed as the ideal body in Western society could easily be interepted as 'heavy, bulky, ugly' in other cultures.

Griffith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how this guy is immediately stereotyping a physically slender asian as being "geeky, weedy looking, and AFC".

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well American men are fu-cking huge these days, and with them, the women. It sucks for a guy like me who likes SMALL women, not men with long hair, breasts, and a pus-sy. This country is going to hel-l....

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thedude7
You perceive asian men who are physically slim as 'geeky, weedy looking', however in many asian societies women view this as attractive.

Think about this, the buff looking baywatch type guy which would generally be viewed as the ideal body in Western society could easily be interepted as 'heavy, bulky, ugly' in other cultures.
Not just physically slim. Physically slim, badly dressed, socially inept and unconfident in their manner, in general, an unattractive and boring guy.
I don't believe asian women view this as attractive at all. The supposed ideal male archetype in many asian societies is the metrosexual bishounen. This is just cultural brainwashing by the mass media who are trying to trick people into believing their imagery. Women are GENETICALLY attuned to be attracted to the stronger looking, more alpha guys who are socially confident. No matter how many kpop and jrock or asian idol magazines try to hype up the slim or pretty boy look, it's still just a social conditioning that has nothing to do with reality.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Now we know what kind of enemy men are up against... :p

However, I have to disagree with you. Since when has "being yourself" ever gotten you anywhere in life? Even educating ourselves means we are not being ourselves, but becoming something better. You know where I would be if I tried to simply "be myself?" Nowhere. I am naturally VERY nice, passive, shy, and unsocial as fu-ck. That's just about as bad as you can get. I've fixed a lot of my weak natural tendencies, and while I am still basically the same nice guy, I am MUCH better with women, just because of a few traits I developed. If he wants to get better and improve his skills with women, you shouldn't try to stop him. You know dam-n well some men have a natural advantage just because of their personalities. Working on C&F, trying to become more social, etc. is only going to help him.
I should know, I don't even feel a desire to have friends, but I force myself to socialize because I know if I didn't, I would probably be shi-t out of luck when it came to getting women. This guy has found a potential problem spot (socializing) and he is working to fix it, so he WILL improve.

I have no desire to make friends either, plus lasy night going to bars went ****e....think the only way i'll get any women is to be more social and to make more friends.

This won't be easy for me as i'm naturally subdued when it comes to socializing as i'd rather do my own thing.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man o Man....I wish some of the old school guys would read this one. There is trouble all over the place....

First.....Some clean up
Same 'ere buddy...
I feel ya man. I just lost out some chick to 2 ultimate AFC'S (one who dated the chick before, for whom she STILL has feelings for and who asked her "ARE YOU FAKIN IT?" when they where making love and her just as bad current boyfriend).

I threw everything but the kitchen sink. C + F, Natural, smooth body language, dominant behaviors, NEVER QUESTIONING MY ACTIONS, being indiffenent (hell, mysogynistic at times), giving her wild times, uncontrollably turning her on, and yet she refused to get to my place for sex, thanks to her current boyfriend who she wants to remain faithful too. At the rate i was going, i thought she'd leave the prick for me, but for some inexplicable reason...
Turncoat I suggest rereading Anti_Dump's Machine in the Bible then you will understand

Just be yourself dumb fck. Stop trying to be someone you're not.
Blueangel83 Stop giving bad advice, this poor guy and all the other newbies in here don't need to hear your ********

Now on to the real problem....

Malachi you've already stated the answers to your problems in you own post. Why do you need validation...can you make up your own mind? Have we not taught you anything in here?

I'm full of confidence,charisma..etc....i'm an average looking guy who talks to loads of girls.
Hey you know where u stand that's good

i stand there in absolute awe at the fact they have **** all going for them in life,yet they walk around with hot girls.
You have empty jelousy. You have no freakin clue what is goin or not goin for these guys. They may hate the relationship they are in or visa versa. Hell they might be with their sister or something?
The point is you can never assume. You can you your jelousy as a motivator to get you moving in the right direction to finding a girl who is right for you. But don't sulk in your own puddle of tears because you won' t find sympathy here.

he's 30 and has an 18 year old girlfriend who is average.
Ok so this guy is 12 years older than her...hmmm sounds to me like she found a more mature guy, maybe he knows a little something about women he does have an age advantage. Experience always counts for something. And you say she is average and your lookin for something better so what do you care its just one less chick to have to worry about.

"It's because they are comfortable with themselfs and don't seem to care about their imperfections...faults etc."
Listen to your brother he knows more than u think.

I think i have a deep fear of bars seeing how it's a more social enviroment and maybe i realize i can't control everybody's opinion in such a small space
You will never ...NEVER.... be able to control anyone...
Understand?
U Hearing ME?
Got it yet?...good

So from today i should care alittle less or maybe try harder with the i don't care attitude?.
But you do care and it will weigh heavy on you until you get whatever it is that you are stuck on out of your head.

GET IT OUT!!!!!

You might be right, But i find it hard to make friends with women as they always seem evasive or if they would rather be somewhere else...
If this is the case you don't need then anyway. SCREW THEM AND MOVE ON.

Also i don't think i have anything in common with most girls.....
You are do wrong here it's not even funny. Pook would slap you.
*SLAP*
There I did it for him.

You already have lots in common with girls....
You're human
You're alive
You breath the same air
and I'm sure you speak the same language as lots of women.

That's should be enough to get you started

when i talk to them all i think about is how i look to them and what to say next to them

I can't remember one time i've ever approached a girl and had a conversation for more than 2mins with...i just run out of words and things to talk about...also i think that i sound like a creepy ass ****.
You obviously haven't been reading the Bible.... It goes over conversation skills over and over. If a girl doesn' t feed you anything while your talking to you, You either didn't pay attention or weren't asking the right questions. I suggest going over these in step 7 of the bible,
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part I
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part II
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part III
Pimpologist - Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part V

I think you are right ....You are trying way to hard to interact with someone else...You should be interacting with you, finding yourself out first. Women will come when you are a complete person. Right now you are trying to fill a void that shouldn' t be there. You are so caught up with yourself in your own head that it's no wonder you can' t communicate with the opposite sex. You are too busy communicating to yourself, and talking bad about yourself too boot. So step back. Take a deep breath. And don't trip out about not being with the hottest chick you can find.

They will come in time....

(yes punn intended)

Everyone has to start somewhere, you can't just take a few jumps and expect to be at the finish line.
If you really want to make a change....when you go out try this...

Make it a point to not try....

Now I don't mean go out and try to support a wall or sit in the corner of the bar. I mean go out talk to people, have fun, approach girls....but not for their #, or sex, or anything. Just talk. Try to get to know someone hell try to get to know everyone in the first bar you go to. Once you take the pressure off yourself as far as trying to get somewhere with a girl or whatever you will notice that your conversations will go smoother. You will have something to say and you won' t be creepy. I promise.

And from there it's all downhill.

"Sorry about mentioning you Pook,whereever u are? I just thought it was necessary to include you because I respect what you've done here. Thanks"